Bonnie & Bonnie

Von ForeverLoving1562

This story is about a stem and stud who cross pass and have a bumpy start. It's 20 year old Kayla nicknamed... Mehr

Meeting
Party went Wrong
FILLER
Unfaithful
What am I Doing?
Filler
Surprise....
Cute Relationship
Well Then..
I can be Sorry
PLEASE READ !
Filler
Future Baby Momma
Baby !
Cuteness (Part One)
Cuteness (Part Two)
choose
Roomates?
Beginning
Finally
"Best Friends"
"Best Friends" Part 2 (Important Message at the Bottom!)
New Girl
Kayla Who ?!
What are we ?
Date Night (Part 1)
Part 2
MESSAGE
CHECK IT OUT
I GOTTA QUESTION
I wonder ??
Date
Author Needs Help
Pair.
where to go.
Bria Birthday Pt 1
Bria Birthday Part2
Bria Birthday Final Part
October 25th
TWINS
MESSAGE
Bath Time
Last Straw.?
Bre?
I Can Do Bad By Myself
Hmm.
Sweet Heart
Christmas Eve
Party for 5
ByeBye Ma-Ma
Back ??
ITS MY BIRTHDAY
CASTING CALL
New Baby Sitter?
Bad Choices
Bad Choices Pt 2
Um?
I Lied.

Back on Track

9.2K 282 39
Von ForeverLoving1562

Bria's P.O.V.

It's been maybe a week or two since my break up with Kayla and I've been trying to act like none of it ever happened. That's kinda hard when hella people ask you 'Oh how are you and Kayla.' Like nigga get dafuq out my face. Ask me how my damn day is going shit. Without Kayla it's just been school and home. Like it always was. Alex forced me to go out and find a damn job. Dumb nigga.... But my uncle Willy has an opening for me at a footlocker since he's the manager. He know how my nervous ass is with interviews. I start work later on after school today. I gotta take the bus cause I guess Alex forreal trying to propose to Melanie, but I can't say nothing. It's gonna scare me though cause when they get married he's probably gonna live with her and I don't know where that leaves me. Hopefully UCLA responds to me and let's a bitch in.

Lunch just started and I wasn't really in the mood to deal with people so I went to the front of the school and took a seat. I pulled out a book and just started reading. I had a container full of fruit and started eating it as I got into the book.
"This spot taken?" I heard someone say. I looked up, it was Cam. "Nah go ahead. " I replied moving my purse. "So whatchu doing after school?" She asked pulling on the grass. "I got work" I groaned putting my book down. "Where you work?" She asked. "Footlocker the one at Meadows." I answered. "Aye I go there all the time, get a nigga a discount." She said. I started laughing. I took another bite of my fruit salad. "Lemme get some." She said. I pulled out a strawberry and brought it to her mouth. She bit it then looked at me. She slowly pulled away from the strawberry then licked her lips. "They're really sweet aren't they." I said biting the left over strawberry. "Yeah, is you?" She asked biting her lip. I started laughing and she joined in. "Bria?" I heard someone call. I knew that voice. Dammit. "Aye ain't that your ex." Cam said. "Mhmm" I replied eating the fruit. "Lemme get some more. " Cam said leaning in. She opened her mouth wide and had her long ass tongue sticking out. I know what she was tryna do. Non sneaky ass. I threw a grape in her mouth and made it. "Aye !" Me and her shouted. Kayla had then fully made her way in front of me and Cam. "Hey baby girl." Kay said. "Sup" I replied. I looked up and saw the scratches on her face haven't fully healed but they're getting there. She obviously noticed Cam there but I guess she didn't wanna acknowledge her. "You busy?" She asked. "Yup." I said popping the 'p'. She sighed. "I've been trying to call you." She said. "I know " I replied looking at Cam. Cam looked at me and smiled. She also bit her lip. "Can we talk please." She said. I sighed and looked up to her again, she really did look desperate. "Ill see you later." I told Cam. She nodded her head. I leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek and then packed my stuff up.

I stood up and followed her to a closed off part of the school. "What ?" I asked. "I miss you." She said walking closer to me. "Stop Kayla. " I sighed. She didn't listen and she got closer her head in my neck. She started kissing on me. "Stop" I said trying to get her off. "Dammit Bria! Why don't you love me nomo!" Kayla said as she stopped kissing me. "You told me you were gonna stay by my side to help me. Where the hell you at Bria?!" She shouted in my face. "I forreal thought you was gonna be the one that stayed there with me for the hard times. The one that was gonna ride with me. I need you Bria." She added. She looked like she was about to cry. "Kayla." I said. I tried grabbing her face. She moved my hand away. "Kayla!!" I screamed forcefully grabbing her face. "What." She shouted at me. Then I kissed her. She kissed me back like she needed it. She threw me up against the wall and tightly grabbed my waist. My hands got in her hair trying to keep her close to me. She had added tongue a while ago. We broke away for air. "Please tell what I need to hear." She said her forehead resting on mine. "I love you baby." I replied. She smiled and gave me a peck. "Come back home with me." She said her lips still on mine. "Okay" I replied. "Right now." She said pulling me closer to her if that was possible. Her hands made there way to my butt. "Baby" I giggled. She smiled and started kissing my neck again. "Cmon" she whined. "Fine ." I laughed. She smiled and threw me over her shoulder. She walked to her car and put me in the passenger seat. Hopefully I don't get busted.

Kayla's P.O.V.

MY BABYS BACK!!! And hopefully she ain't going no where. We drove to my house. That wasn't the cleanest. I haven't been on my game since she left me. "Kayla what the hell is this?" Bria gasped. "Uhh ... I got lazy?" I replied. "Lazy my ass." She groaned. She bent over to pick up a shirt off the floor. I freely slapped that ass. "KAYLA " she screamed. "There you go baby. Keep screaming my name." I said grasping her ass. She started laughing. Then she turned to me. "You know I missed you." I smiled grabbing her waist. "You did?" She asked biting her lip. Oh this girl ! "Mhmm especially my little cookie down there." I said licking my lips. I moved her quite close to me, like nothing was gonna get between us. "Baby." She said softly. "Let's go take a shower." She whispered in my ear. Oh shit, since when did Bria become a freak. "Don't gotta ask me twice. " I smirked. Then we raced up the stairs.

My shower in the master the water falls straight down. All nice and shit. This gonna be fun.

HERE IS MY WARNING FOR SEXUAL CONTENT. !

I slowly undressed Bria. Getting happy that I get to see her sexy body again. While I slide off her pants she unbuttoned mine. Then we stood there for a while in just bras and underwear. Then she came onto me. She grabbed on to my waist and started Kissing on my neck. She started moving her tongue on my soft spot. "Baby ." I moaned/giggled. "Let's get in the shower first." I added. "Why I'm wet enough now." She whispered. I bit my lip. "Stop playing " I said to her giving her body one more good glance. Then I turned to turn on the warm water. When that was done and at the right temperature I heard Miguel playing in the background.
(Miguel- Vixen)
I grabbed her and carried her in the shower and slammed her against the wall. We started kissing. I slipped my tongue across her lip begging for entrance. She wanted to play around and not allow it. I moved her from the wall and slapped her ass. She gasped and I took the chance I got.
Our tongues started wrestling for dominance and of course I won. I slammed her back into the wall and slowly began to unhook her bra that was now soaking wet. We started feeling on each other and removing the rest of our clothes off. I started kissing on her neck as she moaned loudly. Then I pulled away from her completely. "Why'd you stop." She whined. She started kissing on my neck. "Give me one minute. " I replied and went into the bathroom drawer. I pulled out the strap that I've been waiting to use on her.
"Wait has that been in anyone else?" She asked. I lifted her up against the wall. "Just shut up and take it." I said as she slowly slid onto it. I watched her mouth open in a gasp then stay opened. Nothing escaped her lips. I started kissing on her neck as I moved my hips to stroke in and out. She had on hand on a shower bar and the other on my back. She pressed her nails into my skin sliding them across my back. "Fuck " I groaned in her ear. She started moaning uncontrollably. "You like that." I smirked against her skin. "Yes Go faster." She moaned. I took that as my cue to lay her on the shower floor. As we went down I pressed a button to change the water to just a steam room. I began going harder and faster enter her. She started moaning faster and faster. "Kayy I'm bouta..." She shouted. I quickly pulled out and dove in.
I spelled my whole name in her then flicked my tongue on her pretty pearl until she released into my mouth she let out a scream that was music to my ears. I licked and slurped up every last drop. I started kissing on her stomach and played with her belly button ring. I kept kissing up her body and played with her boobs as I did. I reached her lips again and continued to kiss her. "Round 2?" I asked.

******

After our 2 rounds in the shower once in the bedroom and even once in the kitchen me and my baby girl were back in my room to get ready again. "Baby i don't have clothes here nomo and you ripped all my underwear. " Bria said innocently. I smiled and walked over to her. "Now who's fault is that?" I asked. "Yours " she said tapping the tip of my nose. I chuckled. Ever since my baby got the D she's been acting like well a baby. "You wanna wear my clothes. " I asked. "Yeah!" She exclaimed jumping up and down in my t shirt. The shirt reached her knees and she looked quite adorable. Her curly hair was looking a little wild but that just added to her natural beauty. I smiled at her and went into my drawer to give her some undergarments.
I handed her a sports bra and boxers. "Baby " she laughed. "I'm not gonna fit that little sports bra. " she giggled. "Well check. " I said. She shook her head and put it on. She struggled and fucked up the Nike sign by stretching it, but it got on. "Baby my boobs are gone!" She laughed. "No there not " I laughed. I gave her my joggers and I found one of Alaina's shirts.
"Who shirt is this? " Bria asked. "Alana's, baby girl, don't stress." I answered. She just nodded and put the shirt on. Me and my baby were matching with black joggers white v necks and our timberlands.
She took a seat on the bed and started untangling her hair.
"Your not going to join me?" She asked. "It's in a bun were fine." I replied. "Still" she said finishing up her hair. She just left it down and patted the end of the bed. I groaned and took a seat on the floor. She then went at it.
"Ow!" I shouted. "Stop pulling so hard." I said. "I'm not even pulling that hard. " she laughed. I smacked my teeth as she continued doing what she was doing. "Aww is my poor little baby tender headed." She cooed. "Shut up." I responded. She laughed and gently pulled my hair into a ponytail. "See" she said then kissed my head. "All better." She added getting off the bed. I got up and shook my legs. My legs fell asleep and it was really hurting a nigga.
She grabbed her little phone that Alex got her since you know she broke her other one when she broke up with me. We walked downstairs and she grabbed my hand and looked up at me with a smile. "I love you." She said. "I love you too baby girl." I responded then gave her a small kiss.
I decided on driving my all white mustang and not have my baby struggle to get in the car. She put on her seatbelt and we were off to the mall.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.5K 139 29
This story is about a stud named bianca but everyone calls her "B" ... Bianca has a girlfriend named Kay they fell in love wen they where high school...
38 0 1
The girl who has no interest in love, but she fallen in love with the person, who he is senior to her, suddenly the girl left him, he were so hurted...
2.3K 449 41
A girl struggling through depression. A boy in love with the girl. But they're just friends. The girl struggling through depression. Is in love with...
409 0 22
Briar Madison If someone asked you to point out the sweetest person you knew, anyone would point in the direction of Briar, but what people don't kno...