Back on Track

Bria's P.O.V.

It's been maybe a week or two since my break up with Kayla and I've been trying to act like none of it ever happened. That's kinda hard when hella people ask you 'Oh how are you and Kayla.' Like nigga get dafuq out my face. Ask me how my damn day is going shit. Without Kayla it's just been school and home. Like it always was. Alex forced me to go out and find a damn job. Dumb nigga.... But my uncle Willy has an opening for me at a footlocker since he's the manager. He know how my nervous ass is with interviews. I start work later on after school today. I gotta take the bus cause I guess Alex forreal trying to propose to Melanie, but I can't say nothing. It's gonna scare me though cause when they get married he's probably gonna live with her and I don't know where that leaves me. Hopefully UCLA responds to me and let's a bitch in.

Lunch just started and I wasn't really in the mood to deal with people so I went to the front of the school and took a seat. I pulled out a book and just started reading. I had a container full of fruit and started eating it as I got into the book.
"This spot taken?" I heard someone say. I looked up, it was Cam. "Nah go ahead. " I replied moving my purse. "So whatchu doing after school?" She asked pulling on the grass. "I got work" I groaned putting my book down. "Where you work?" She asked. "Footlocker the one at Meadows." I answered. "Aye I go there all the time, get a nigga a discount." She said. I started laughing. I took another bite of my fruit salad. "Lemme get some." She said. I pulled out a strawberry and brought it to her mouth. She bit it then looked at me. She slowly pulled away from the strawberry then licked her lips. "They're really sweet aren't they." I said biting the left over strawberry. "Yeah, is you?" She asked biting her lip. I started laughing and she joined in. "Bria?" I heard someone call. I knew that voice. Dammit. "Aye ain't that your ex." Cam said. "Mhmm" I replied eating the fruit. "Lemme get some more. " Cam said leaning in. She opened her mouth wide and had her long ass tongue sticking out. I know what she was tryna do. Non sneaky ass. I threw a grape in her mouth and made it. "Aye !" Me and her shouted. Kayla had then fully made her way in front of me and Cam. "Hey baby girl." Kay said. "Sup" I replied. I looked up and saw the scratches on her face haven't fully healed but they're getting there. She obviously noticed Cam there but I guess she didn't wanna acknowledge her. "You busy?" She asked. "Yup." I said popping the 'p'. She sighed. "I've been trying to call you." She said. "I know " I replied looking at Cam. Cam looked at me and smiled. She also bit her lip. "Can we talk please." She said. I sighed and looked up to her again, she really did look desperate. "Ill see you later." I told Cam. She nodded her head. I leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek and then packed my stuff up.

I stood up and followed her to a closed off part of the school. "What ?" I asked. "I miss you." She said walking closer to me. "Stop Kayla. " I sighed. She didn't listen and she got closer her head in my neck. She started kissing on me. "Stop" I said trying to get her off. "Dammit Bria! Why don't you love me nomo!" Kayla said as she stopped kissing me. "You told me you were gonna stay by my side to help me. Where the hell you at Bria?!" She shouted in my face. "I forreal thought you was gonna be the one that stayed there with me for the hard times. The one that was gonna ride with me. I need you Bria." She added. She looked like she was about to cry. "Kayla." I said. I tried grabbing her face. She moved my hand away. "Kayla!!" I screamed forcefully grabbing her face. "What." She shouted at me. Then I kissed her. She kissed me back like she needed it. She threw me up against the wall and tightly grabbed my waist. My hands got in her hair trying to keep her close to me. She had added tongue a while ago. We broke away for air. "Please tell what I need to hear." She said her forehead resting on mine. "I love you baby." I replied. She smiled and gave me a peck. "Come back home with me." She said her lips still on mine. "Okay" I replied. "Right now." She said pulling me closer to her if that was possible. Her hands made there way to my butt. "Baby" I giggled. She smiled and started kissing my neck again. "Cmon" she whined. "Fine ." I laughed. She smiled and threw me over her shoulder. She walked to her car and put me in the passenger seat. Hopefully I don't get busted.