Bath Time

Kayla's P.O.V.

"Daadddddyyyy" Bria shouted. I groaned and put my video game on pause. 

I got up and went upstairs  to the kids room. "You rang momma." I said to her as I saw her going threw our kids closet. "Yes can you help daddy's girl." She said looking at some outfits that we got at the baby shower. Our kids were already spoiled.

"What I gotta help you with ma" I smirked wrapping my arms around her waist. "You liking me calling you daddy way to much." she said. "I mean shiid you use to say it all the time, then it came to a stop. So yes when you say it , I get all moist inside." I said whispering the last part in her ear. I started kissing her neck. 

"Were only saying it so the kids can get used to it growing up." she said moving around her shoulder to get me to back up. 

I did. "Fine, what does Jhene need. " I said. "She needs to be changed. " she replied. I turned to see my baby girl just stretching around in her crib. 

"Hey daddy's princess." I said bending over to give her some kisses. 

She started giggling. My baby is so happy. 

Then the stank hit me.

"Yo!!" I shouted backing up.  Bria started laughing her ass off. "I told you she needed to be changed. " she laughed.  "I dont do poop. You know that. " I said covering my nose. "Too bad you're giving those babies a bath and that includes wiping her butt. " Bria said giving me the wipes. "I gotta give them a bath, but there still so small. Can't we just wipe em down." I said watching her walk to the kids. "My babies are not gonna be treated like your car. " She said picking up Jermaine. "I'll help you." she said after kissing his cheek. 

I went and grabbed little stinker number 2. 

***

We filled up the little tub in our bathtub. Bria said that the water had to be at a specific temperature so me and the kids just sat there waiting for her crazy ass to be content. 

"Okay we're good here. " She said turning around. "Why didn't you get them naked?" She asked me. "That was my job?" I said. She groaned. "Your still wiping Jhene's booty." shesaid grabbing Jermaine. 

"What if i have to throw up. " I said. "The toilets right there. " she replied pointing to the toilet. She put a thick blanket on the sink counter, then laid  Jermaine over it. He started crying. 

"I know baby I know." She cooed as she started slowly undressing him. "Aren't you gonna start." she asked me turning around. I groaned and picked up Jhene. "You are nasty." I said looking at her cute little face. She put a smile on her face. 

I smiled at her.

I went by Bria's short ass and Jermaine. Bria looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back down at her. 

I started undressing Jhene and then finally got to her diaper. "Go" Bria laughed picking up Jermaine. She took him over to the bathtub and slowly put him in their little tub. I heard him laugh. 

I took in a deep breath and kept it there, then I opened her diaper. "Oh!" I yelled covering my nose turning away from Jhene. "Really !" Bria said getting up. 

She walked over to Jhene. "Oh!" she shouted mimicking what I did. "Tf you be feeding these kids !" I said to her. "Watch your mouth. " she said. "And just my breast milk foo!" She added. "Then what the f-- crap have you been eating." I said correcting myself before Bria bopped the shit outta me. 

"Shut up" she said squinting her eyes at me. "Go watch Jermaine." she added turning around to clean up Jhene. 

"It's okay baby, daddy crazy." she cooed. Jhene started crying. I didn't even turn around. I hate seeing my baby girl cry. "I know baby , life is so hard." Bria said coming up behind me. She knelled down in front of me and kissed Jhene's face and then put her in the water. 

Jhene automatically stopped crying and looked content. 

"Aww my babies." Bria said. Then she looked at me. 

Lord this girl !! 

She smiled at me then looked down , then back at the kids. "I love you. " I said looking completely at her . She started blushing and turned to me. " I love you too." she replied. I then leaned in and kissed her cheek. She was a bright red, with her lightskin ass. 

I laughed and look down at our kids. They were just chilling in the water. Then they started playing with each other. Kicking each other, grabbing each other, they even started splashing. 

"They're so cute." Bria said. "Good job." I laughed. Bria started laughing with me. 

"Okay now lets start washing em." I said. 

Bria passed me a rag and I got the soap. 

As SOON as I even placed the rag on Jermaine he started crying. I mean louder than his birth type shit. "Yo son calm down. " I said as I took the rag away from . Then he stopped crying. His little face was red. "Maybe he doesnt like the rag." Bria said cleaning Jhene. "Then what am I suppose to use?" I asked. "Your hand goofy." Bria laughed. 

I did just that. I put soap on my hand and started rubbing him. He started crying again. Like screaming bloody murder. "Sshh it's okay lil man, it's okay." I cooed. I went as fast as I could and rinsed him off. He started calming down as the water hit him. 

"Maybe he doesn't like soap" Bria laughed getting up. I looked up at my little man as he looked up at me. He was chewing his hand. I shook my head. 
Bria then came back with their towels. "Froggy or Ducky?" She asked me holding up the two towels. I laughed. "Hmm um Froggy please." I smiled. She laughed and gave it to me. I took the clog out the bath so the water could go down. 

Then I grabbed Jeremy and wrapped him in the towel. Bria did the same and followed me to their room. We laid them both down in Jermaine's crib and got to work.

"Diapers." I said. "Check." Bria replied handed me the diapers.
"Wipes." I said. "Check." Bria replied handing me the wipes.
"Lotion." I said. "Check." Bria replied handing me the lotion.
"Baby Powder." I said . "Check." Bria replied handing me the baby powder.
"Clothes." I said. "Check." Bria replied handing me two little outfits.
"Jordans." I said. "Really." Bria laughed.

"What my babies gotta be wearing Jordans." I said. "You gotta have this stuff on deck." I added going to their closet. I grabbed a new box of Retro 7s for the both of em. "You crazy if you think my babies aint growing up with Jordans in their life." I said looking at her like she just said my pussy game wack. 

(Lmaooo I had to , the face my ex made when I told her head wack was funny af.)

"Okayyy." Bria said turning around at the kids. I stood right next to her and watched her. She dried them off and put lotion on the both of them. "Open the baby powder for me please." She said. I grabbed the powder and took of the little piece of paper on top of the bottle. I started pressing it. "It's not..??" I whispered then a big puff of white came out and landed all over Bria. She gasped and left her mouth open. Her eyes were squeezed shut. 

"Im sorry." I said trying to hold a laugh, I couldn't. I busted out laughing. The kids even started smiling. I started clenching my stomach how hard I was laughing. 

I was laughing too hard that I didn't notice that Bria got the baby powder. I stood up straight . "Yo Bria I just got this shirt." I said. She took the top off the baby powder and threw it at me. 

She started laughing. We went at it. I grabbed the other baby powder and we started a war. By the time we were done we were completely covered. It was  everywhere.We looked at each other and busted out laughing. We looked at the kids and they just looked at us.  "I feel so bad for these kids." Bria laughed. I chuckled, "Why we're awesome. " 

Bria bent over and gave them a bunch of powdered of kisses. I couldn't hold it back no more. 

I slapped her ass. "What the he--" Then I cut her off by grabbing her kissing the hell out of her. I kissed this girl like I needed it. 

Cause I did.