Christmas Eve

Bria's P.O.V.

I woke up to my door knocking. The twins were surprisingly still asleep. It's Christmas Eve today and I still have no plans. 

I walked to the front door in a big shirt and my undies. Of course when I opened it, it was Jess.

She opened her eyes and looked me up and down. "Well damn." She mumbled. "You got some nice ass legs." she added. "Um thanks." I replied blushing too hard.  "Come in." I said opening the door wider. She came in and she had two coffee cops, from 7-11. 

"Um sorry it isn't any starbucks but I prefer this coffee anyways. " she said passing me a cup. "It's fine I love this coffee anyways, I always take it with vanilla." I replied taking a sip while taking a seat. "Ayee same." Jess said following my actions. 

"Where's the little ones?" she asked. "Still sleeping should be getting up soon." I responded. I leaned onto her, I was still sleepy.

"Did I wake you up? " she asked. I just responded with a mhmm. "Oh then take nap ma. It's cool." she said. "Nah " I mumbled. "Go ma forreal." she said. "Ima make breakfast." she whispers kissing my forehead. 

***

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I sat up and saw Jess feeding both of the twins. It was some baby food I had bought I believe. 

Jhene was enjoying the attention and Jermaine was eating while slapping the table. 

"Um Umm Um" Jess said mocking the noises Jhene was making as she fed her. Jhene smiled. 

I got up quietly since Jess back was facing me. I went to my room to brush my teeth. 

When I came back I creeped up behind Jess and gave her a kiss on her neck. "Oh damn ma, " She said laughing. "Good Morning Beautiful" She said. 

"Good Morning Handsome " I replied walking around her and sitting on her lap. I  gave her a kiss on her lips and then turned to my babies. "Hey babies" I cooed kissing their foreheads. "Can you say momma." I said looking at them. 

They just looked up at me. "ugh" I said. Jess started laughing at me. "I want them to say something" I groaned. "They'll say it when they're ready." Jess replied. "I guess. " I whined. I turned to look at her. "Why it smell like your bacon." I asked. "Your breakfast is in the microwave princess." she said looking up at me. She was smiling at me. "Yay!!" I cheered running to my plate. 

She made me bacon with biscuits and gravy. I got some juice and started munchin.

I watched Jess clean up the babies and take them out their high chairs. She carried them to the living room. I saw her coming back to the kitchen but I wanted to act like I didn't want to see her coming. "Hey momma." She said whispering in my ear. She rubbed herself behind my butt. "Hey Daddie ." I replied turning around wrapping my arms around her neck. "Oooowiie." she smiled leaning in putting her hands on my butt. We just started kissing. 

Then I heard one of my kids crying. I pulled away and jetted to the living room. I saw Jermaine crying sitting by his sister with Jeremy's toy. I groaned. 

I sat down in front of them. "No Jhene" I said trying to take the toy. She held on a tight grip. "Tf" I mumbled. "Let go Jhene." I said. After trying for about 5 minutes I got it. Then gave it to Jermaine. Jhene of course started crying. Loud af. She turned to Jermaine and pulled on the toy. Jermaine wasnt giving up. Then Jhene smacks her brother in the face. 

"Jhene Unique Rodriguez " I said scooping up Jermaine who was now screaming bloody murder. I calmed him down while Jhene cried. 

"This is so interesting." Jess said walking towards us. I just shook my head and kissed Jermaine's head. Jess picked up Jhene and calmed her down. 

"Da-Da" Jhene said. I opened my eyes up wide af. Jess did too.

"What did you just say?" I said to Jhene. She just started chewing her hand. Jess lifted her in the air. Jhene loves that so of course she started laughing. "Da- Da" she giggled pointing to Jess. 

Im over here thinking Jess is gonna flip tf out and run out the house, then she does something else. "Yeah , Princess, Da-Da " She cheered throwing her up real quick then bringing her back down to kiss her face. "She called me Da-Da, bae." she said looking at me. She looked so happy. " I know " I laughed. She kept kissing Jhene's face. I lifted up Jermaine. "What about you?" I asked looking up at him.  He chewed his hand his face was stained with tears. 

"C'mon say momma" I said. He took his hand out his mouth. He opened it to say something then just took a deep breath.

"C'mon baby say momma." I said. We all looked at him. 

"Ma- Ma." He mumbled. "Yay!!" Me and Jess cheered. We both kissed him.  "Good job lil man" she said. 

Then my phone vibrates. 

Unknown Number : 
I want my kids for Christmas. 

Ughhhhh. Fuck

*****

HEY PEOPLES! 

Hm isn't this just fabulous I love giving it a splendid ending every time. What do you guys think about the kids calling Jess Daddy, it it weird. 

Leave comments you know I love them all. 

OH! And Im gonna post a link to a picture of me in the comments just in case you dont see it in MM.