Date Night (Part 1)

NEW BRIA! IN MM
If you cannot see it there is a link in the comments.

Tell me if you like her !

2 weeks later !!

"Come back here you mother trucker!" I shouted chasing around Bre. "No Bria " she laughed running away from me.

* Pause *

So the reason I'm chasin this non sharing care bear is because she came home with groceries like she do every Friday. Because she off on the weekends and she likes to just chill at home with me and my pregnant self. Anyways ! Im helping her put them away and she got something and slid it in her pants, thinkin I didn't see . I asked her 'what is that. she gon say some nun. I grab the receipt and red it over. I screamed out twinkies... and well that's where we're at right now.

*play*

"I thought you loved me !" I pouted taking a seat on the floor. She sighed and sat on it with me. "I do love you. " she said. "Here ." she whispered giving me the smashed twinkies. I smiled and laid on her.

Bre P.O.V.

This girl man I swea. I played with her blueish tealish SHORT  hair. My baby cut almost it all off. I came home from work one day and thought there was a whole new chick in my crib. I like it thoee it looks good on her.

"Here you go." she said innocently handing me the other twinkie in the pack. I smiled and took it from her. I took a bite and looked at her and her belly. "What do you think the baby is gonna be ?" I asked . "Hmm idk." she replied. "I was thinking of names thoee. "  she said happily. "Tell me ." I responded. 

"I like Jhene Eliza and then for a boy Jermaine Elijah ." I said. "Those are actually kinda cute but you know what we're gonna stick a pin in that . We know your ass can change your mind in a few hours. " I laughed. Bria smacked her lips and rolled her eyes at me. "Just saying " I smiled.

Then she got up off the floor wiping off her ass. Oh that ass man I sweaa.

If any of y'all were wondering no me and her haven't had sex. That's not my overall goal to do. Bria is good girl with a good heart that's been played with too many times. I am perfectly fine just bein like this with Bri . It's like bein in a relationship just without the title and she aint rushin me for it either. I do love this girl. I wouldn't say it if I didn't. She's special to me. I don't wanna  fuck this up.

The one time me and her did actually try to. I had began to take off her shirt and I just saw all these bruises and she stopped me when I asked what they came from. She just started crying. She wanted me out , she wanted to leave her alone . I've never seen her that hurt before. I stayed and I held her that night and I didn't let go.

"Pooh Beeaaarrr" Bria whined. I shook my head away from that memory and looked up to show her she had my attention. "I wanna go out!" she smiled. I love her smile. "Out where?" I asked lifting up my eyebrow. "Psshh you act like I'm gonna say the club. " she laughed. "To the movies , carnival , something !" she added. I laughed at her. "Aight go get dressed. " I said. "Really!" she said hyped up. "Yes now go !" I smiled. "YAYY" she shouted running up the stairs. Why is she so goofy.

****

Bria P.O.V.

I came downstairs ready to go not to dressed up thoee. I saw Bre and she had on a plain black tee , some gray jeans, and bred 11's . Great ! I didn't under or over dress. "Where we going ?" I asked putting on my timbs, my favorite pair of shoes if you haven't noticed. "Surprise." Bre smiled. I groaned, "Ugh I hate surprises . " "Aww poor little baby." she said putting in some diamond studs. I took a seat on the couch. "C'mon now princess don't get bummed out, you wanted to go out so ima take you out. " she said. I just got up and walked out the door where she followed.

We went into her truck and were off.

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

ALSO ! I want you guys to drop down some baby names . Boy or Girl, or if you like the names tell me so !