Future Baby Momma

Bria's P.O.V.

After our little sex marathon I had to get ready for work. The job Kayla still don't know about. I want to tell her but I feel like she might do that whole 'why you need a job when i can provide for you' type shit. I can't be depending on her if I'm typing to get my own place. I walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. I think Kay was eating something downstairs. I rubbed on some lotion and went in the closet. I put on a halter crop top some black leggings and my tan tims. I grabbed a burgundy thin scarf to cover up a bit, not that much it was pretty hot.

I came out the closet and my baby was sleeping. "Awe my baby got tired out." I whispered to myself. I took a picture.

If you were wondering today actually was the day i gave and not just receive. If you get what I'm saying.

I went to brush my teeth and put my curls into a cute messy bun. I kissed Kaylas forehead and put the covers over her. "Baby" she groaned. "Ssh ssh baby go back to bed." I whispered to her. "Where you going." She asked not listening to me. "I  gotta go to work." I answered deciding not to lie to her. "Oh okay"   She yawned.  Wait what??

"Wait the hell did you just say??" She shouted. Theres  that reaction. "I gotta go baby. I'm late." I replied i tried turning around. She grabbed my arm getting outta bed. "It don't matter cause you ain't going." She barked. "Baby please." I begged. "Whatchu working for anyway? Where you working at? Why you ain't tell me." She questioned. "I'll answer everything later buhh i really gotta go." I replied. She looked at me and i pouted at her. She just let go. "I'm sorry baby please don't be mad. " i said. She didn't answer but instead went back under the covers. "Baaaabe" i groaned. She didnt answer.

Fuuuuuuuck. Forgive me uncle.

I took off my tims and scarf as i said, "You mad at baby girl now"

Still no response.

I smirked and went under the covers from the foot of the bed.

**** Rated R *****

It was easy to find her legs and I slowly pulled off her basketball shorts and boxers. As i did so i started kissing her bikini line. She was breathing hard. "Stop" she panted. I licked her inner thighs. "I don't think to you want me to." I whispered. I came back up and started kissing her neck. "Tell me you want me to stop daddie." I said in her ear. "St-ahh " she gasped as i slid my fingers in her. "What was that ?" I asked going faster. "Ahh fuck baby girl." She panted. I started kissing her body leaving trails of hickies. "Fuck im bouta cum " she said clenching on to the bed. "No you ain't hold it." I said biting her a little bit. Then I dove in starting licking flicking and slurping until she shouted, "I can't hold it anymore.! " "Cum for me papi." I replied blowing cold air on her pearl. Then she came , every fucking where. I cleaned her up and laid on top of her, well hovered.

"You done being mad at me?" I asked. She grabbed my ass. "C'mere" she said being aggressive, just the way i like it. I giggled as she flipped us over and started undressing me.

"KAYLA!!" We heard someone screech. I jumped cause thats how loud it was. "What the fuck was that?" I asked. "I honestly don't know" Kay responded. Then her bedroom door bust open.

Now me and Kayla are both NAKED. ! "Oh my God " some dude shouted. Shit me and Kayla screamed too. Kay covered us  quickly. "What the fuck Kyle!" Kay shouted. "Can you knock first?!?!" She said pissed tf off. "Well i came and could hear screaming and... oh my God i just seen my sister naked." He said like he's been scarred for life. "What the fuck do you want. ?!" She yelled. "Mirrah its Mirrah she's been asking for you."  He replied in a loud voice. "Wait you got my baby girl in here while I'm tryna fuck. " Kayla said.

I mean I guess.

"Sorry baby ." Kay said looking down at me for a sec. Guess i said that outloud. "Oh hi I'm Kyle by the way." The dude at the door said. "Bria ." I responded awkwardly. "I don't regret seeing you in just skin baby girl. " he smirked. "Oh my God." I said shocked and turned my head to the side. "KYLE" Kayla said. "Just saying lil mama has been given a gift and everyone should be able to see it. " he said licking his lips. "Kayla i feel very very very uncomfortable." I whispered to my girlfriend. "Baby i am so so sorry. " She replied to me. "He's not lying" she smirked feeling me up while biting her lip. "Isn't there a Mirrah that needs to be attended to." I shouted.

"Oh shit yeah" Kayla smiled. "Kyle get the fuck out!" Kayla said throwing one of my timbs at him. He close the door and was out before the shoe hit him.

"I'm sorry baby i gotchu later okay." She said while getting up and rushing to the shower. "Who's Mirrah? " i asked. "My niece" she answered in the shower. I put on what i was gonna wear early just changed my underwear. "So that was your... " i said about to start brushing my teeth. "My TWWIIN " she shouted. Oops. I turned off the water ."sorry baby" i said brushing my teeth. She ran out abd hurried to get dressed "Its fine can you go meet my baby girl." She said quickly. "My other baby girl." She corrected smiling at me. I just nodded . She gave me a quick kiss and i left the room.

I went  downstairs to see a little play pen and an adorable little girl. She looked like she was barely one. "Oh my goodness hi there you little cutie." I cooed. I bent over to pick her up. She started giggling and i started giving her kisses. I started lifting her up and watching her smile. "You are so cute." I cooed. "I could just eat you up." I smiled at her. "Mirrah! " Kayla shouted. This caught the little girls attention. "Hey princess" K cooed. She came over to the couch and we  both were giving non stop attention to Mirrah. "Hey to yall too " Kyle said  outta nowhere. Me and Kayla just mugged him. "Well im gonna go" he said awkwardly. "Bye" me and Kayla said with attitude.

He walked out the door and we focused  all of our time on Mirrah. "Baby I think we should take cutie pie out somewhere." I said still playing with the baby. "Ice Cream? " Kayla suggest. I nodded and notice Kayla looking at me some type of way threw the corner of my eye. Then outta nowhere she kisses me in the crook of my neck. Just once.

"What was that for baby?" I ask. "I just love you." She says moving a piece of hair behind my ear. I smiled at her, "I love you more." "That aint possible  Baby girl" she smiled back at me. I blushed and stood up. "Come on let's go babe" i said carrying Mirrah to   the door with Kayla close behind.

***

We're at the park and have a blanket laid out the grass. Mirrah is having a blast bouncing up and down reaching for the bubbles i was blowing. "Baby you know  i love you." Kayla said for like the 16th time so far. "Yes baby i do." I replied blowing bubbles.

"Lemme get you pregnant." She spat out. My eyes went wide. "Wait what." I asked. She repeated herself. "Im so serious Bria I want you and I to start a family. "Kayla added.

"Baby Im still in school." I said. "You've always said you wanted a baby Bri and your graduated this year anyway. " She replied. Dammit  why does she listen me. "Baby this is i mean what about my college." I asked. "You can take online classes. Skip a year. I don't care we will make it work. I want  you to carry my children Bria." My oh so wonderful girlfriend said. I opened my mouth to say something but Mirrah had started to get fussy cause the bubbles stopped. I picked her up and put her on my lap. "Ssh ssh ssh baby girl its okay look " i said calmingly hiding the fact that i was very very stressed at the moment. I blew more bubbles and she noticed. She stopped fussing and continued to giggle. "See don't you  want you and your own child to do something like that baby doll." Kay said. "Kayla I do I really do but do you think we're actually prepared for a child." I ask. "I mean this isn't like any other relationship. There is a process , choosing a sperm donor, paying for it, checking if i can actually have children, i mean I'm only 16 Kay."  I add. She just looked down. "Like i can barely trust you home alone. If we brought a baby into all this it would only make things more complicated." I told her while playing around with Mirrah. "Okay! I get it!" Kayla shouted. "Can you blame me for just wanting  to run away with you, forget everything, and start our own  life together." Kayla said picking the grass. "Baby" I sighed grabbing her face that was hanging low. I pulled in her for a kiss. "I love you and would love to mother your children just wait for me to get a little older, okay.?" I said. She nodded and looked into my eyes then my  lips. She gave  me a long passionate kiss. Mirrah then started slapping Kay. We pulled away laughing. "Really finna treat TeeTee like that" Kay laughed. She picked up the baby girl and laid on her back. She threw Mirrah up in the air.

We stayed at the park and continued to do what we was doing.