I Can Do Bad By Myself

Bria's P.O.V.

My Babies are officially 3 months today.

I have my own job at a restaurant, I'm a waitress. There's this other girl too her name is Stefani, she hella chill. 

She has a little daughter named Victoria . Her and my babies have the same sitter. 

I got myself an apartment. It's only a one bedroom, but I'm just glad I got this shit on my own. 

Alex told me that his and Mel's wedding is in a couple months and they want me to be a bridesmaid.  I'm lowkey really excited. With all this shit that had happened I need something postive.

My dating life is sorta boring. Thank God ! I'm not seeing no one. 

Now that thats over lemme get out this bed.

Jhene was crying as usual so I went to go get her. These two are identical I swea , it could be hard to tell the difference sometimes.

"Hi Mommas Baby." I cooed picking her up. She started smiling. Her spoiled self always wanna be in someone's arms. I gave her a bunch of kisses. 

Her and Her brother share a crib since I couldn't fit another one in my room. 

They love playing with each other , especially with all the toys I buy them all the time. They can sit up now too. I'm tryna get them to talk but that isn't going the greatest. 

"Say 'Hey Momma'" I said to Jhene. She just looked at me. "Can't blame me for trying. " I said. I gave her a kiss on her  cheek then laid her on my bed. Jermaine was up next. 

I layered both of my babies since we were in middle of December. Christmas was literally just a couple days away. I went as all out as I could. I got a christmas tree and put white lights everywhere.

I've really been keeping to myself lately I didn't spend Thanksgiving with anyone, just me and my babies. 

I, myself , got dressed quickly  in my uniform and a brown coat. I put the kids in their carseats and tucked them in with a blanket in each. 

They can drink regular formula now so I took the carseats with me to the living room. I made two bottles for the each of them one for now and the other for baby sitting. 

I also decided to make myself a quick breakfast of toast and peanut butter. 

"Here you go babies" I said putting the bottles in their mouths and balancing it on the blankets. I quickly went back in the kitchen to eat cause I knew I was gonna be late. 

I grabbed my phone and keys and threw them in my purse. I grabbed my purse and opened the door and locked it so I could easily close it. I grabbed the twins and hurried up before I missed the bus. 

***

The kids were at the sitter and I was now walking to my job. I'm tryna save up for a car now. My uncle said he could hook me up with a buggie for a G, that really isn't that bad and I've seen the car myself it's in good condition. 

I'm really proud of myself . I started school online, I have a job, and I'm being the best mother to my kids then I could ever be. 

And the great thing is I completely cut my 'problems' off . I'm gonna communicate with Kayla soon. I know she's worrying over the twins, but I gotta wait til I know I'm officially over her. Bre just fell off the face of the earth. I tried calling her, but I got nothing so I just assumed we were done. 

That's right just me myself and my kids. 
Then I bumped into someone on my way walking into work. 

"Oh I'm so sorry. " I said.

"It's fine ma It's fine." I heard a someone say. I looked up and oh my lawd.. 

She looked at me and smiled. "Um Jess, but my friends call me Temper. " she said holding out her hand. 

I was completely flushed . I didn't know what to say andI was frozen. I feel like I was standing in front of my big crush in high school. 

"Oh! Um I'm a Im - My names Briana, but everyone calls me Bria." I finally said. She chuckled. "I like the name Bria. " she said. I was blushing mad hard. We just stood their for a long time either looking at each other or looking down. 

"Bria ! Is you gon come into work or not?"Stefani said from inside. Me and Jess turned to look at Stefani. "Oop , nevermind I'll cover , do yo thaaang." she said with a smirk. 

The Jess girl laughed and turned back to me. Stefani gasped at me "Get It!" She mouthed to me. 

I shook my head.  "I um gotta get to work." I said. "Oh um when do you get off? Maybe we can kick it." Jess said. 

"Um " I said blushing. "I get off at 5." I smiled. "Great I'll see you then. Can I get your number?" Jess said. 

"If you come back you can." I said smiling. 

She smiled at me. "Alright bet. Now get yo cute self to work." She said. 

I shook my head again. "Yes ma'am" I smiled. 

She smiled and opened the door wide for me. "Thank you." I said. "No problem ma" She replied.

Then I heard the door close. 

"Oh my laaawwwd." Me and Stefani shouted. Me and her started dancing and flipping out. 

Then we heard the door open again. Of course it was Jess. She caught us dancing. 

"Ummmm.." I said completely embarrassed. I walked all the way to the back to clock in and to completely hide from Jess. 

I took a seat on a couple of boxes and let out a huge sigh. 

I got a crush.