Is It All A Myth?

By Hamdakath

He left me broken and I was left to mend the pieces together but not every shattered glass stays together if... More

Chap 2 : Him
Author's Note
Characters
Chap 3 : Eyes And The Ring
Chap 4: Nightmares
Chap 5 : The Call
Chap 6: Surprise Visitor
Chap 7:Muddy Shoe Was It?
Chap 8 : Ugly Duckling
Chap 9 : School's Newspaper
Chap 10 : sparks And Burns
Chap 11 : Liam
Chap 12 : Guilt, Revenge And Heather
Chap 13 : The Wolf
Chap 14 : Color
Chap 15 : Partner In Crime
Chap 16 : Astrea
Chap 17 : Fate
Chap 18 : Mission Accomplished
Chap 19 : Marks And Secrets
Chap 20 : David
Chap 21 : Angry Idiots
Chap 22 : Revelations
Chap 23 : Cameron
Chap 24 : Mates And GreenPoodlesticks
Chap 25 : Blood And Past
Chap 26 : Jealousy Is A Bitch
Chap 27 : Daughter
chap 28 : Possesive Male Warning
Chap 29 : Drunken Actions And Cold Showers
Chap 30 : Food Thief
Chap 31 : Wattpad Addiction
Chap 32 : Dreams And Surprises
Chap 33: Truth Or Drink
Chap 34 : Long Walks And Firsts
chap 35 : Cookies And Tears
Chap 36 : Memory Lane
Chap 37: Smile
Chap 38:Racing Hearts
Chap 39:Keith
Chap 40:Sleep
Chap 41:Alpha
Chap 42:Ring
Chap 43:killed Me Inside
Chap 44:Alpha Knight
Chap 45:Keith And Hazel
46:Wolfsbane
47:confession And Heartbones
48:Sleeping Beauty
49:Stay
50: Epilogue

Chap 1 : New Beginnings

235 5 8
By Hamdakath

(Edited)

Trigger warning :
.
.
They're will be many disturbing scenes if you are uncomfortable reading it, please skip those parts.

I gasped panting for air, trying to tame the rapid beatings of my heart and once again my day started with a nightmare.

It's been a week since I moved to New York and I for once hoped that they'd stop but of course they won't.

I shouldn't have hoped for anything I thought bitterly.

Life hasn't been the same since a long time.

I guess I should introduce myself since you will be reading my story.

Heads up it isn't all rainbows and glitter.

My names Harley, and I'm 17 years old, I love to fight in the underground but I keep my identity hidden. I was home schooled for two years. Why I was home schooled? Honestly don't ask me that question.
I prefer to not answer it yet.

For what I learned from my life is that you can narrate your life but you can't control it. Never.

The nightmare, no the memory was still fresh in my mind.

With shaky legs I stood and entered my bathroom.

With a “click” I locked the door.

I know I shouldn't do this but I could care less its been the same since my life came spiraling down.

Since I was wearing shorts it made it easier.

The sharp metal digged into my skin making blood seep out.

I dragged it upwards, the pain gave me a sense of comfort.

Taking the razor out I stood up hissing at the burning sensation. I should be used to the pain now.

With a humorless laugh, I looked my self in the mirror.

All I saw was dead eyes staring at me.

I guess the pain was a sign that indeed I was still a human.

Well I could feel that emotion.

Lifting my shirt up I saw all those scars.

I winced as if I could still feel the pain from it.

I saw a body used like a rag as if it was a canvas to carve but the difference was this canvas wasn't beautiful.

It was simply hideous.

I guess I'm happy about one thing.

I get to meet my two best friends now.

With a tired sigh I cleaned myself and  started stripping my pajamas off and sliding myself in black leggings and a sports bra I tie my hair into a pony tail.

Stepping out of the bathroom I  grab my airpods and some random running shoes and walk down the stairs, into the kitchen and right  on time my stomach grumbled.

Time to feed my baby”

Just kidding I'm not pregnant but I eat like one. I poured my self some cold water and took out oatmeals with strawberrys,Delicious right.

After finishing my breakfast, I wash the dishes and started my morning stretch, grabbing my keys I walked out of the house not before grabbing a chocolate bar.

Don't come at me one thing everyone should know that I love chocolate and of course cheese.

Taking a deep breath I started jogging on the same path I've been going on for the past week.

I was still getting used to my surroundings. It was so different from back home.

The soft blows of wind and the sweet chirping of birds calming my nerves I disappear into some old happy memories.

Flashback :
The young girl with cute little braids came running towards her older sister. The older sister scooped the young girl in her arms and peppered her with feathery kisses making the young girl cutely giggle, seeing her squirm the older sister started tickling her making the cute girl squeal and run out of her arms

“ H stop!! haahaaha” har exclaimed “ never, come back you little cookie” H said making har smile at her and run towards the swing motioning her older sister to push her–

End of flashback

I was broken by my thoughts by the countless messages from my friends indicating I was indeed getting late.
Not that I cared but if my parents get to know I'm causing trouble again Im doomed.

There pretty cool but school is a serious matter for them.

People might call me foolish because I already graduated. Perks of homeschooling but I wanted to feel normal for once.

I ran back home, bolted up the stairs and changed into blue jeans, black turtle neck, leather jacket and slid in my black boots. I hurriedly brushed my hair letting them wander loose on my shoulders  I applied some tint on my cheeks and lips.

I took my bag and after bidding goodbye to my parents I  hopped on my bike,  puting on my helmet I took off towards my school since it wasn't that far I arrived within minutes and hopped off  the bike already feeling stares at me. 

Whispers started again. One thing that confused me to the core was that how could I see so clearly.

I mean things ten frickin feet away.

I am going crazy.

Passing by the boys as cliche as it sounded  they whistled at me while the girls smiled but some glared.

Well I was hoping glares from every girl.

I'm not complaining though.

Rolling my eyes I washed of all the emotions off my face keeping it blank what can I say I like to keep it that way and it's better than showing people your emotions so that they can play with it.

yeah right, like I'm gonna let myself hurt again no way in hell.

with that in mind I started walking towards my locker still feeling the stares.

I hate attention. And that is what exactly I've been getting for the past two weeks. I could feel the curious eye's following me as I walked towards my locker.

Okay in my defence it's been a week since I moved here in New york  from england its not like they haven't seen a english girl.

I felt someone slap the back of my head, I swiftly turned around glaring at the culprit who in return gave me a cheeky grin.

“ What? You were not even aware we were here don't tell me you have been reading those wattpad stories again and especially werewolf ones I swear you smile like a creep when you read them” Roni exclaimed.

With a offended huff I said “ what no I was thinking about something else and hey werewolf stories are great alright!”

“Hey guys guess what?  Noah came back! ” Emily or short for Em my other bestie said with a blush coming out of nowhere making me slightly jump.

I guess I should really tell you this  that Em has a big crush on Noah who is Roni's brothers best friend.

“aww good for you” Roni and I both said teasing her making her blush even more.

“Hey Guys, did you get ready for the history test today? ” Em said with wide eyes making me roll my eyes AGAIN.   

 “Em just chill you will be fine besided you've been studying for it for quite a while”. I said trying to calm her making Roni nod with agreement cause we both knew how Em gets stressed over a test  but  knowing Em she would still start her nervous rambling.

“ but what if I fail?! you know this subjects important for me or what if I completely y you know bblank out when I see the test sheet or—”

Cutting her of I said “Em quit stressing over a test you have been studying for a while for”

But of course my dear best friend Roni had to make Em feel more panicked. I so wanted to punch her.

“says the one who graduated highschool a year early”   Roni exclaimed with a teasing grin.       

“oh come on Roni you're not helping here” alas I  was saved by the bell.

you'll do great Em. Trust me I've seen you studying hard” I tried my best to sound reassuring.

Em sighed nodding with a pout.

I glared at Roni one last time before walking towards my class.                                          
 did I ever mention how much I  hated this class?

No you didn't the voice In my head said. Well then “I Harley Scott declare that I  forever hate the subjet calculus with all my heart—

and once again I was broken from my thoughts when I crashed into a wall, no this isn't a cliché wattpad story where you bump into a gorgeous man because I literally crashed into a wall.

“ ow oow fuck” I  exclaimed.

I suddenly heard a throaty chuckle beside me, not wanting to get myself more embarrassed I quicly entered my class without looking back at that person but all the day that sound remained in my head making me squirm in my seat.

What the hell is happening to me?

*******

I

rubbed my eye's, stifling a yawn.

Huh?
Everyone was already out of the class and Mr. Pissypants was glaring at me from behind the desk.
I raised an eyebrow at him. Im sure steam was coming out of his ears.

“Detention!”
He shouted before slamming the slip in my hand.

I shrugged my shoulders,grabbing my bag and walking out of the class.

It's lunch now and I am starving.

Now that I remember Roni was going to introduce her brother and his friend to us.

Yay fun!

I really didn't like males. They were infuriating and deceiving. Two faced assholes.

But did I have a choice.

No.
Roni threatened me if I didn't get my ass there. They knew half of the reason why I hated men but not the whole damn reason.

I so not wanted to interact with guys.

All guys that came in my life are complete assholes.

Maybe I'm a asshole magnet.

That sounded wierd. What ever.

Let's see who our Em has a crush on.
.
.
.
.

So do you guys like the first chapter pls let me know  in the comments?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 33.5K 25
When your mate is an Alpha and you're the rogue that causes all the trouble, you can't exactly go up to him and say "How's it going big guy! Even tho...
1.8K 191 36
Keep in mind that I am NOT stupid. But... I still let him screw me over. My best friend saved me soon after that, but now I have to go back? All be...
122K 5.8K 38
"Please! Just stay the hell away from me!" I cried while snapping at him. "No! You are NOT going anywhere until you explain to me what the hell is g...
15.3K 226 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...