─ ❛ TRULY UNLIMITED ─ dream s...

By jaywroms

.╭─────── ☕ │ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐮𝐦-𝐬𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 │ 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚... More

hey
𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝗢𝗡𝗘: 𝖨𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺 𝗆𝗎𝗌𝗍
𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘: 𝖡𝖺𝖿𝖿𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝖵𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾
𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗧𝗪𝗢: 𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒'𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌
𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞.
𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐧.
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬.
𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐏𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐒𝐌𝐏.
𝐘𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐏𝐢𝐬𝐬.
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈.
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 !
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐫.
𝐒𝐭𝐟𝐮, 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐭.
𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐝𝐨𝐠𝐬.
𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐘!
𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐝𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐬.
𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐔𝐏 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒?!
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐌𝐚𝐧
𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐨.
𝐑𝐮𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐑𝐮𝐧.
𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥.
𝐌𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 ✨
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥.
𝐂𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 🤭✨
The end.

𝐈 𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐍𝐨.

839 34 5
By jaywroms

Hiii so i'll be trying to write
R e a l i s t i c m i n e cr a f t
Because,, why not?

Also im trying to write angst too
Aka floorsmp ✨✨✨

This chapter takes a few days after
Your arrival at the smp ^^

For context; you, ez, vinix, softie
And toaster are like one whole family
(Kinda like sbi family au or smt)
Ez the oldest, vinix the youngest.
Softie and toaster are twins in.

.
.
.

Hoping on the FloorSMP, you spawned in your hidden ravine. The lanterns swinging slightly as they hang from the chains, railed 'bridges' connecting to each side of the ravine until to the top.

As peaceful as it is, something felt off. Something was different, like a change of atmostphere.

You sighed, shrugging the strange feeling off as you walk arouns the ravine. Checking each rooms such as the storage room, the underground wheat farm, and of course, your pet parrot's room.

"Spruce?" You called out, your voice bouncing off the walls of the poorly decorated room as you opened the door.

In a small nest, there sat a red parrot. Sitting there all alone as it nibbles on a small seed. At the sound of your voice, Spruce flies over and sat on your shoulder.

"Aww, you miss me, buddy? I was only gone for a day..." you smiled, gently stroking his head.

"What do you say, buddy? Let's go exploring?" You asked him.

"Exploring! Exploring! With Beet Mom!" Spruce squeaked, using Toaster's nickname for you.

"Let's go then! Let me get my stuff." You say, giggling at Spruce's antics as he goes off your shoulder and follows you to the storage room.

Grabbing a few supplies such as shears, weapons, and of course, Your trusty shield.

Gearing up, you quickly and carefully ran up the stairs and cross the bridges.

Spruce squawked happily as the two of you reached the surface, you laughed along until the smell of smoke reached you.

You froze in your spot. A fire? Wait, A forest fire.

You turned around, seeing smoke from a distance as the fire spread around the forest. The forest where Vinix's house was located.

"Spruce.. Spruce, Home." You told your parrot as you ran towards the area, leaving your parrot to go back to its nest in the ravine.

You continue to run through the forest, almost dying a few times by either burning logs or fire itself.

The smoke starts to fill up, you coughed and used your white button-up shirt to cover your nose.

You soon reached Vinix's house, the cottage was burning down quickly. A red collar sitting on the ground as a redhead stood there.

Your eyes widen, you stood there as the person turned around.

"Ez?" You called out, catching the girl's attention as she turns to you.

"Mom?!" She exclaims in suprise, her green eyes staring down at you.

"Ez, What is this?" You asked her, you stepping forward.

"No.. No! Don't come any closer!" Ez shouted, biting her lip as she turn her head away from you.

The fire continues to spread, burning down the grass even more. You stepped away, pushing back your hands to your side.

"Ez, you can talk to me, right? Is something bothering you?" You asked her.

"It's just.. Ugh! I don't like Vinix, Okay?!" She replies, yelling loudly.

"Huh? Why?"

"Because... You're always spending time with her! You're always there for her and not me?!" Ez yells, turning her gaze back at you as she glares into your eyes.

"What..? Ez, We were there for you. We were there when you needed us the most! If there's something wrong, you know we can always talk about it-"

"No! You don't know the shit you're talking about, YOU were never there for me! YOU were always with Softie, Toaster and Vinix! Toaster is always your favorite, Softie's the breadwinner of this stupid family, and Vinix is always the one you were most supportive of!" Ez ranted, her grip on the flint n' steel tighten.

"I was the outcast, i was the unwanted! I was NEVER apart of your family!" Ez added, gritting her teeth.

You stood there, staring back at the girl who you once saw as your own daughter. A light shadow casted over her bright green eyes glaring at you with hatred.

"Ez-"

"I always tried to get your attention! I bulit that train station for you since you don't like long walks! But you never appreciated it! And you appreciated Toaster killing 5 horses?! What the fuck is that?!" Ez shouted, as she steps further away from you.

"Ez- Please!" You pleaded, walking forward as you reached out to her.

"No!"

You watched as her hand swipes infront of you, igniting the flint n' steel. It only took you a few seconds to realize it.

Your own daughter burned you.

..

"Anddd... Cut!" Water began pouring down, as light rain falls from the skies. You immediately woke up in Softie's tower.

"Damn! You're really good at acting, Ez!" Toaster came in, his voice could be heard over the small earpiece.

"I know right, I thank that french girly over there for my magnificent acting." Ez boasted.

"Shut the fuck up.." Softie groaned, as you chuckled at their antics.

"Hey, Vinix. Are you sure your house is okay?" You turned to the girl who was sitting quietly at the corner of the white bed.

Suddenly, The ravenette engulfed you into a hug. Squeezing you tightly.

"Did you miss me..?" You question her.

She nodded, feeling her fluffy hair brush against your neck as you only sighed and pat her head gently.

"Sorry for burning your house, Vinix." Ez aplogized, you can feel her sweatdropping. Knowing Vinix worked hard for that house.

"It's fine, Plus I can always make it again." A robot voice responded. Vinix smiled, using the soundboard Softie gave her a few weeks ago.

You smiled, There was nothing more nice than some nice 'family' bonding.

.
.
.

This is probably the longest chapter
I wrote in this book soooo congrats ✨✨✨

Im still doing the QnA and re-learning the dream smp history  sooo the next chap might take awhile

Pls ask me soem questions if you want to! Whether it could be about the book or anything as long it's not inappropriate ^^

Anyways byeeeeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

738K 22.9K 24
⤷ '𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘥𝘦...' '𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴.' ⤶ 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝖡...
12.2K 235 37
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛᴏ ғᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴏɴᴇ-sʜᴏᴛs ᴏғ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇʀs (ᴄʜᴜᴄᴋʟᴇ sᴀɴᴅᴡɪᴄʜ, ᴅsᴍᴘ, ᴏ̨sᴍᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs :D) SᴀɴᴅʏFʀᴏɢLᴇɢs © 2024
28K 308 25
𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚. 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝...
617K 20.9K 64
"𝙤𝙝 𝙬𝙤𝙖𝙝! 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣 𝙚-𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡?" ʜᴇ ɢᴀꜱᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ᴊᴏᴋᴇ. "𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙚...