Catoptric Tristess [COMPLETE]

By Sana-chann

"I think I've met you in one of my dreams." "Who knows if this actually just a dream." "If only I could turn... More

ChouZaki SaTzu!
1#
2#
3#
4#
6#
7#
8#
9#
10#
11#
12#
13#
14#
15#
16#
17#
18#
19#
20#
21#
22#
Not An Update
23#
24#
25#
26#
27#
28#
29# (Ending)
What If...
CATOPTRIC TRISTESSE 2
31#
32#
33#
34#
35#
36#
37#
38#
39#
40#
41#
42#
43#
44#
45#
46#
47#
48#
49#
50# ENDING

5#

371 31 17
By Sana-chann

Under the big tree with a warm wind blowing...

"Did you forgot what day is this today?"

"Ermmmm...Yes??"

"It's my birthday..."

"A-ahh really!!"

Suddenly,tears flowing down on Tzuyu cheek and smiling at Sana...

"W-why are you crying??"

(Wiping her tears)"No-nothing...I just...wonder...If this will be the last time...I-..

"W-what do you mean??A-are you going to leave me??"

"I-...I'm sorry,Sana..I was the way too late...I don't want to say this word but-..Who know if this will be the last time......Go-"

"Hey you sleepy-head!!Wake up!!"

"Hngg??(Sana just wake up)..Wh-where am I??"

"Class is over...But you were sleeping-"

"WHAT?!WHY YOU DIDN'T WAKING ME UP?!"

"Why would I??"

"Seriously Tzuyu?!" Sana frown while packing her stuff.

"This is why you not graduate yet...To be honest,....You really in deep sleep tho..Do you love sleeping too much??" Tzuyu ask while looking at Sana.

"Well at least it's better than reality....Let's Go...I wanna buy a new perfume.."

When they're about to leave,Prof Taehyung call Sana and Sana turn back...

"So...Ms.Sana you going to acting like the movie last night??"

"A-ahh hahaha yeah..I'll try again soon Proffesor..By the way,just call me Sana..."

Then they have a talk but Tzuyu get annoy waiting for Sana while another student who still in there busy gossiping about them...

"Then...I'm leaving first Sana..See you in next class soon."

"Okay prof..Take care.." Sana bow and smiling.

"Ahhh~~Finally~~...Tskk this girl..Why she's talking to this teacher so long.." Tzuyu mumbling.

Then she appear front of the proffesor and mumbling..

"What so special with this teacher uh??" Tzuyu cross her arms.

The teacher walking more closer to Tzuyu and suddenly stop right front of Tzuyu but he still looking straight forward then suddenly he move his body to the left and leaving..
Tzuyu look back and thinking...

"W-wait...Did that proffesor just-...Ignoring me??" Tzuyu frowning and thinking but Sana cut her off.

"Eyy..Why are you staring at the proffesor??Don't tell me,you've fallen in love with the proffesor?" Sana smirk.

"Uhh?Love my ass...I'm not that type who cheating easily."
Tzuyu smirk.

"Huhh????" Sana frowning

"Stop talking let's go buy your perfume.."

"Ahh right.."

Then they going to the 'Im Perfume Shop'

"Hello..Wel-...Eh Ms.Sana?Looking for new perfume??"

"Yea Unnie..By the way,how many time do I have to tell you to not calling me Ms.Sana..You're older than me unnie,i feel awkward.." Sana chuckled.

"A-ahh right...So,are you going to buy a new one for collection or,the old one already-"

"Sigh....It's actually still have a lot but,i accidentally spilled it yesterday.." Sana sigh.

"Ohh..I see"

"Emmm..So any suggestion unnie??" Sana ask.

"I don't know...I think you should look for it by yourself.."

"Okay then."

Then Sana walk around to find a good perfume but still she doesn't find the one she like yet until.....Tzuyu calling her..

"Sana-yah...How about this??" Tzuyy smelling the perfume.

Sana also trying to smell at it and she deeply fell in love with it..

"It's not bad tho Tzuyu..I'm surprise Your choices and taste quite good.." Sana smiling happily.

"Good to hear then.." Tzuyu smile.

After paying the cash,they went out from the store...As they walk around,Sana stop front of the Cake and Bakery shop...

"???Why are you stop????"

"Tzuyu-ah...Can you wait here for a minute???I have something to buy..Don't follow me.."

"Tsk..Okay then..How about I'm waiting in your car??"

"As long as you comfortable.." Sana say.

Then Tzuyu disappear while Sana going into the shop...

-In Sana Car-

"Done?" Tzuyu ask while still half sleeping.

"Yeah.." Sana nod and start the car engine.

"W-woah a cake??For who??Who's birthday today??You??Your bestfriend??"

"Shut up Tzuyu..I'm driving.."

"Sigh...Okay queen of Booo~~~~~ringgg~~."

At Sana Home
6:40p.m(14June)

"Yeri!"

"Yes Ms.Sana??"

"Put this cake in the refrigerator..I'm taking shower first..Then I finish you take this out to the living room,okay?"

"Okay Ms.Sana." Yeri puzzle.

Sana went upstairs and looking at Tzuyu who laying down on her bed...

"Hahh~~Your bed...Really nice and I miss it so much!!!" Tzuyu closing her eyes and smiling.

"Weirdo.." Sana mumble.

Sana then open her cloths and only wearing an underwear and bra..She then went to the bathroom and again,Tzuyu come in..

"What the heck Tzuyu?!!"

"Well..I'm watching you.."

"For what?!!"

"Maybe there's a ghost.........Will haunted you in this house~.." Tzuyu try to scared Sana.

(Sana gulp)"Maybe you're that ghost.."

"Hmmm..Whatever...Can you buy me a new toothbrush??" Tzuyu say.

"Huh?!For what??" Sana turn on the shower.

"Yesterday I used your toothbrush..And it was-"

"YAH TZUYU!!!!!WHO GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO USE MINE?!"

"Well I don't have one.."

"Urghhh...Fine!!I'll buy you a new one tommorow.."

(Tzuyu smirk) "Thank you,baby gurl." Then Tzuyu leave the bathroom.

"W-what the fuck with that ghost?!" Sana hold her chest and blushing.

After done taking shower,Tzuyu heading to the bathroom while Sana eating her medicine...

"TZUYU DON'T USE MY TOOTHBRUSH!!!" Sana shout.

"DO I EVER CARE ABOUT THAT??I'M GOING TO USE IT ANYWAY.." Tzuyu reply.

"That-...." Sana Sana in disbelief.

After done taking shower,Sana ask Tzuyu to follow her to the living room.

"Yeri....Take that cake."

"Yes Ms.Sana..I'm coming.."

"Sooo......Who's birthday today Ms.Sana??"

"Open it.."

Then Yeri open it and Tzuyu also seeing it..Both Tzuyu and Yeri get shock when they saw "Happy Birthday Tzuyu" on the cake.

"So...Is it her birthday today Ms.Sana??"

"Yes.." Sana rub her nape

(Tzuyu pointing at herself and frowning)
"My birthday??"

"Yes you are Tzuyu.."

"How do you know??"

"You told me in my dream.."

"Ehhh~~...Is it really me???.."

"Yeah.."

Yeri just silent listening to Sana talking with that ghost...and suddenly they're in awkward situation where no one talking..Until Yeri break the silent.

"Uh...Ms.Sana..I'm preparing dinner for,celebrating Tzuyu birthday.."

"Oh okay Yeri..Then we'll be waiting here..but OMAIGAD!!"

"Why??!" Tzuyu and Yeri ask at the same time.

"I-...I forgot to eat first then taking medicine.." Sana slap her forehead.

"It's okay Ms.Sana...You just not doing that on purpose right..Imma heading to the kitchen first."

"Okayy.."

-------------------------------------------

"Happy birthday,Tzuyu-ah..." Sana rubbing her nape.

"A-ah..Thank you......You made this for me,I definitely will treasure this moment..." Tzuyu feel happy inside .

"Mmm(Sana nodding)...It's weird to celebrating birthday with a ghost.." Sana chuckled.

"Cehh..(Tzuyu glaring)...Speak of which.......Is everytime you sleeping,you will dream about me??"

"....I think so.."

"Then,have I ever telling you anything???"

"No....In my dreams you just........." Sana suddenly blushing.

"What??" Tzuyu curious.

"Ahh!!Forget it!!" Sana look away.

"You-..Sigh..Nevermind..But today,I've dream about something..."

"What is it??"

"Seoul-Daegu expressway."

"W-why at there??Is that a place where you died??"

"Ehm...I don't know....I don't know where's that..But,can you bring me there later?"

"I would like to but...It's far.."

"......Hmmm...Is that so..."

(Sana looking Tzuyu) "Sigh...Okay then...Next week..On 26June...I'm free that time."

"Okay.." Tzuyu smiling

Yeri finally done preparing the dinner...Sana ask Tzuyu to slice the cake and make a wish...Yeri just watching it...Even though at first like nothing happen,but later Yeri seeing the different..When the food and cake disappear....
After done,they back into their room.....Tzuyu laying down on the bed while Sana sit at her room table...

"Not sleeping yet??"

Tzuyu looking at Sana then blushing after seeing Sana who wearing a glasses and it's making her look so cute and hot at the same time

"Mmm...Later on.."

"What are you doing??"

"Nothing...Writing something.."

"Wewwww~~~What is it??A diary???"

"Shhh...Don't disturb me.."

"Then..How about.......I-"

Tzuyu disappear and appear behind Sana.

"I force you to tell me what are you writing~" Tzuyu whisper to Sana ear..

Sana widened her eyes and close her book immediately and turn around...
As she turn around,her face meet with Tzuyu face really close which making Sana face turn so red and frozing there...Tzuyu even teasing her by getting closer with Sana..
Sana back off until she already reach the limit and Tzuyu put her hand on the table.

"So...Are you going to show me or not?" Tzuyu smirk.

"I- I....." Sana heart beat so fast.

"You what??I can't hear you.."

"N-no..Y-you just too c-close now.." Sana blushing and look away.

"Then..I'll let you go..But I give you two option..." Tzuyu smirk.

"Wh-what??"

"Be Mine or,I'll be yours." Tzuyu whisper to Sana ear.

Sana widened her eyes and push Tzuyu until she fell on the floor

"Get off you ghost!!!"

"Auchh my hips hurt..Chill..I just wanna teasing you a little bit.."

Sana turn to her table and continue writing...

"I don't like you teasing me like that!!" Sana pouting and blushing.

"Sigh~...Okay then,I'm sleeping first..Goodnight,Clumsy gurl.." Tzuyu close her eyes.

Sana POV

After a few minute,Sana looking at Tzuyu who already asleep on her bed...She can't help but smiling..She stand up and walking closer to Tzuyu..

Tzuyu....Tell me,who are you??Who really are you??(Sana pull the blanket and cover Tzuyu body)....If you really died,then...Why are you coming to me??(Sana eyes start full of  tears)..Why Tzuyu??

Sana wiping her tears before it's flowing down...She then back to her table and writing on her book...

An hour has passed,Sana still awake and she stretching her body a little bit..But she felt someone watching at her...Sana scared but,when she turn around slowly,a women sitting on the bed smiling at her...Sana frozing there and speechless...But after that,the women disappear from her sight...

Who is that?!!Why...I feel like,she's watching me all the time?!!Am I dreaming right now?!!(Sana slap her face)..Auch..It's hurt~~..Then,this is reality...Who is that???

≧∇≦ I miss uh!
-XkidZ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 923 2
Minatozaki Sana was blind when she was still a child and her parents died in an unfortunate event leaving her alone. She lives alone and is only rece...
186K 9.4K 48
What if a native islander and a city girl crossed their paths? Read to find out. "Who are you and how did you get here?" Tzuyu asked while pointing t...
40.3K 2K 75
The soccer ace tries to hold her chuckles. "Or, I can do it for you. I can grab you in the waist in the middle of nowhere, out of the blue, and then...
344K 10.3K 112
[ COMPLETED ] WARNING: GENDERBEND i. A hardworking Pizza Delivery girl named Minatozaki Sana was forced to marry Chou Tzuyu, a famous celebrity for...