YES, SIR! (Completed)

By thekswriter

Gulf Liam, a perfect guy, decided to revenge on his boyfriend by giving up his virginity to a hot stranger. T... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Last Chapter

Introduction

21K 573 45
By thekswriter

Gulf Liam, a perfect guy, decided to get revenge on his boyfriend by giving up his virginity to a hot stranger.

They said you cannot forget the first experience. The same thing happened with GL.

A month after that steamy night, everything is still vivid to him. That guy's killer chest with biceps to die for covered with tattoos sleeves. How that guy sweet-talks him during and after they made it, he is perfect for his first.

After a month of thinking of that stranger guy every night, he finally found him in an unexpected situation. Standing in front of him now is their new professor, a hot and gorgeous one who is way different from the guy he met before. He is wearing a long sleeves to cover his tattooed arms. He looks like a highly respected teacher opposite from that dominant party-guy who loves dirty talking that he met.

"I am Mr. Suppasit and I'll be in charge of your art and music class. Nice to meet you all."

"Nice to meet you again, Sir."
This would be fun. I grinned.

When life plays hard with you, you play harder...

A/N: any thoughts or expectations please :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 6.9K 30
A story of two students who fall in love with each other in the first meeting...Mew suppasit calls all the fresher for an introduction and meet a spe...
288K 15.1K 26
Mew Suppasit is a scary playboy and a senior in high school. Because of his cold and dark eyes, many people are intimidated by him; but nevertheless...
150K 7.8K 24
28 years old Mew was having a bad day. First, his business deal that he had painstakingly been working on for the past 3 months had gone down the dra...
164K 6.7K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...