Tatsuya x Mayumi

By kiahtrance

Every day life at Magic High. Everyone ships them in school as well and Tatsuyas friends as well as some stud... More

chp 1- Constant whispers
chp 2- Lie detector
chp 3- The tutor and the tests
chp 4- Outside exposure
chp 5- PE day
chp6- The schools repair man
chp7- School Gardens
chp8- Lights out
chp9.1- Butler + Presenter
chp9.2- Mayumis Butler
chp9.3- Presenter+4 man attack
chp10- Tests.
chp11- Do I like her?
chp12- Preparations for the dance
chp13- Decorating
chp14- Saturday out
chp15- The dance
chp16-Mayumis+Mari graduation
chp22- Hot springs
chp17-Sneaking into college
chp23- Shopping
chp24- Night time visits
chp18- Journey to college
chp25-Hidden behind her smile
chp26- Treasure hunt
chp19- Yotsuba and Saegusa
chp28- Tatsuyas Birthday!
chp27-Easter
chp20- The sleepover
Chp29-Sick day
chp30- Choices
Chp31-Cafe discussions

chp21-Hotel meetings

1.8K 37 15
By kiahtrance

Tatsuya went to a really fancy hotel to meet up with a government field agent inspector.

Mayumi was also at the hotel since her farther had busines in that area and she was attending a party which was held in the hotel hall.

Tatsuya was wearing a dark blue blazer and trousers with a black shirt. Mayumi was wearing a purple dress.

"Good evening sir" Tatsuya said to the field agent inspector (FIA).

"Good evening, we have a lot to get through" the FIA said in professionally.

It was currently 8pm. Tatsuya and the FIA began to discuss important matters.

Mayumis Party:

Mayumi had to maintain a good image in public. She liked to party but not when she was only with people who spoke formally or watched her every move.

Many men and Women spoke to her. They always tried to be friends or more with her. It stressed her out.

"Saegusa?" The lady of the Itsuwa house said. (The wife of the current Itsuwa head.)

Mayumi saw her and said "yes, how are you?"

Mayumi didnt like her much since the Lady always spoke to Mayumi about her son and how much of a good match they would be.

"I'm fine, how is searching for someone to marry going?" The Lady asked with a sly smile.

Mayumi thought to herself "oh no, she is going to mention her son.... should I mention Tatsuya? No, I'll say I'm  into someone though"

"Well there is someone I have my eyes on" Mayumi said whilst staring at the juice in her glass.

The lady was desperate to find out who the man was but Mayumi never told her. She was then approached by older men who tried to hit on her.

She simply responded "sorry, I'm into younger guys"

She was annoyed by the fact she couldn't deny she was into younger men but in this case it helped her.

Finally it was 11pm and she took her leave.

Tatsuya also finished. He went back to his room whilst holding a file which was given to him by the FIA.

They were both tired. Mayumi thought she saw him in the distance but then thought "no that cant be him. Maybe I'm more tired than I thought."

She was about to walk into her room until "Tatsuya!" she heard and then her attention went to that.

A lady in a tight red dress started to talk to Tatsuya. Mayumi backed away from her door and silently observed as they spoke.

"So that is Tatsuya! Of course he is talking to another girl, I can turn down hundreds of men but he cant even refuse one woman!' She thought to herself. She felt annoyed. It pissed her off, she almost had the urge to kill them both on the spot but then managed to compose herself.

What Mayumi didn't know was that the woman was the assistant of the FIA who was actually there to give Tatsuya more work.

As Mayumi was about to enter her room she thought "I'm so tired of him. I just want to rest."

Just before she could enter she received a tap on the shoulder.

It was Tatsuya. He smiled and said "you look nice, you even did your hair differently. It suits you very much"

Mayumi didn't say anything. She just closed the door on him.

Confused, Tatsuya went into hos room and took off his blazer. He realised there rooms were connected so he could easily enter her room through the window.

As Tatsuya entered the room unann Mayumi could hear someone breathing slightly. She didnt move, she just rightfully held on to a small vase which she hid under her blanket.

Tatsuya walked closer towards her and examined her.

"Mayumi, arent you going to get changed? He asked.

Mayumi looked at him. He had a calm face which relaxed her "no, I'm a bit too tired right now"  she said.

"I see" Tatsuya said gently as he moved her hair out of her face. "I'll take my leave now" He sweetly said.

"Leave your spare key card to your room here" Mayumi demanded.

Tatsuya paused and then said "sure, I'll see you around"

Mayuni nodded and then he left. She woke up around 6 hours later. It was now 5:30am.

She got up and had coffee. She would be staying in the hotel for a few nights, she then began to guess how long Tatsuya would be there for.

Out of curiosity she grabbed Tatsuyas key card. She wondered if she would be able to see his sleeping face

Mayumi walked in and paused. Her eyes widened and her breathe shook.

She saw Tatsuya in the middle of the room with blood on his hands and shirt. On the floor were 2 guys. One was holding a gun and the other a knife.

Mayumi calmed down and approached him. "What happened?" She asked.

"They tried to steal something important" he replied in his normal tone.

Before she could reply he went on a call with someone. As soon as he hanged up the Lady who wore the red dress walked in the room.

Tatsuya and the woman spoke amongst themselves and then began to talk louder.

"You still have the files right?" The woman asked in a demanding tone.

"Yes ma'am" Tatsuya responded.

"Good, you will probably have to stay with a friend now" the woman informed.

Tatsuya was blank. "He can stay with me" Mayumi interrupted.

Before Tatsuya could respond the woman walked up to Mayumi and shook her hands saying "thank you, your a big help. Dont be afraid to beat him up if you need to"

Tatsuya gave the woman a betrayed look whilst Mayumi let out a sigh of relief seeing the wedding rings on the womans finger.

Everyone then left the room once Tatsuya showered and gathered all his belongings.

As Tatsuya walked into Mayumis room Mayumi puched him in the stomach. Surprised, Tatsuya bent over slightly with his hands on his stomach and asked "what was that for?" In a calm tone still.

"Just felt like it" mayumi said with her iconic wink.

Tatsuya stayed on her sofa whilst Mayumi went to her bed. Tatsuya all of a sudden felt tired.

He started to slouch and kept reminding himself to keep his posture straight. Mayumi noticed.

"Tat~su~ya, do you want to come into bed?" Mayumi asked with an evil smile.

Tatsuya shook his head.

"Tat~su~ya. Come into bed" Mayumi demanded with an even stronger evil smile.

Tatsuya got up and sat on the very edge of the bed.

Mayumi laughed. She pushed him fully into the middle of the bed. The bed was massive so there was definitely enough room for them both.

Mayumi was currently on top of him and was smiling. Tatsuya avoided eye contact and eventually fell asleep.

Mayumi felt his cheek and thought "he looks so cute like this".

Tatsuya woke up quickly 20 minutes later. "What the hell!! Why are you awake!!" Mayumi yelled.

Tatsuya just stared, he noticed she was wearing only a robe since she just showered.

Mayumi already acknowledged that Tatsuya was wearing a baggy white t shirt and boxers.

They both realised there stares and laughed. "You look nice" Tatsuya said kindly.

"As do you" Mayumi replied sweetly.

Tatsuya got off the bed whilst Mayumi dried her hair and then went into bed. Tatsuya made himself a coffee and then placed it on the bedside drawers.

He saw Mayumi lay there causing  him to laugh. Tatsuya kissed her gently which caught Mayumi off guard.

They continued to kiss until Tatsuya ended up on top of Mayumi.

Tatsuya was going to kiss her again but she stopped it since she was still annoyed at him.

"Get your phone out" Mayumi demanded with her arms around him still.

Tatsuya gave her his phone "what's the password" Mayumi quickly asked.

After he gave it Mayumi looked at his social media apps. She saw there were over 500 notifications from most of his apps.

"When was the last time you opened these apps?" Mayumi interrogated.

"I think it has been a week or 2" Tatsuya said casually.

Mayumi stared at him in disappointment but the messages were mainly from girls so she was happy he wasnt on it often.

"I only use it when I need to post something because it is apparently good to look good online especially since I'm not a Yotsuba" Tatsuya explained unenthusiastically.

Mayumi laughed and said "yeah, its cute how you only follow your friends though. Have you ever wanted to follow anyone else?"

Tatsuya only follows 11 accounts: The Official Yotsuba page, The official 10 Clans page, Mayumi, Erika, Mari, Masaki, Miyuki, Mibu, Leo, Miki, Mizuki and Kirihara.

"I wanted to follow that model that saw in Kiriharas magazine but then I decided it was unnecessary" Tatsuya said honestly.

"Good boy" Mayumi said as she patted his head and treated him like a child.

She gave his phone back and he put it on the side. He was still on top of her and began to kiss her neck. He then moved up to her ear and said "it's your turn, give me your phone"

Mayumi didnt want to but she did.

"What are you looking for?" She asked nervously.

"The messages that all you boy admirers send you" Tatsuya answered  still concentrated on the phone.

He saw all the dick pics she got and scrolled through them.

Mayumi noticed and went bright red. "Why is he looking at all of them? He isnt into them right?" She asked herself.

Tatsuya smiled and kissed her neck. "You certainly get a lot of messages"
He said

"I guess my beauty cant be hidden" she replied in a sassy way trying to keep her composure.

He licked her ear and whispered in her ear seductively.

Tatsuya grabbed her hand and said "you should be happy to know, mine is bigger than any I saw in those pics"

Mayumi blushed knowing what she was touching. As she used her hands to take in his size he asked her " how far have you gone?"

"Um- i- well I I have kissed a few times and have been kissed on my body but I haven't had someone put it in yet." Mayumi managed to say whilst still holding on to his dick.

Tatsuya smiled slightly and said "I haven't put it in anyone either "

He then rubbed her thigh and said "do you want to do it?"

She grabbed him tightly but didn't answer.

"You can stop me anytime" Tatsuya continued.

"Ok. Lets do it" mayumi said smiling innocently.

⚠️A really shit and rushed smut scene + bad language⚠️

Tatsuya pushed her down fully. He kissed her intensely and choked her. With his other hand he rubbed and explored her pussy whilst she grinded on his fingers.

Tatsuya planted 3 of his finger in and went from a slow paste to a rapid paste. "Ah!" Mayumi moaned loudly.

She grabbed his erected dick and stroked it slowly. She began to squeeze the tip teasing him even more. "Ugh.... ah" Tatsuya softly moaned.

Mayumi shivered hearing him but was grateful that he decided to make sounds,it made her more comfortable.

He continued to choke her whilst kissing her and fingering her. He could feel that she was going to cum. He bite her ear and licked it.

Mayumi could feel her stomach tense. "What do you want to do?" Tatsuya asked whilst going irritatingly slow.

"Tat... Tatsuya please" mayumi begged . She was red and sweat was slowly rising. Tatsuya continued to go slow and picked up the pace only to stop when she needed to cum.

"Tatsuya!" Mayumi yelled in despair.
"Gosh, stop teasing please" she mumbled quietly.

"Fine, go ahead" Tatsuya said calmly. He fingered her faster and bite her ear. "Fuck" she softly said as she finally cummed. Her eyes rolled back and she felt exhausted.

Tatsuya gave her some water and kissed her forehead. "Are you ready to continue?" He asked.

Mayumi nodded and Tatsuya pushed his  fingers back into her. He rubbed against her clit and squeezed it, resulting in Mayumis body jolting up.

Mayumi was soaking wet. To the point  Tatsuya whole hand and wrist was covered in her liquids and the bed sheet was covered. "Ok, I'm going to put it it" Tatsuya decided.

Mayumi got nervous. Tatsuya lined up with her entrance and layed only a cm above her so his shoulder and ears were exposed to her.

Mayuni held him tightly and Tatsuya put only his tip in. Mayumi was growing even more desperate. Her legs were shaking and her hands squeezed him tightly. "Tatsuya, put it all in please" she said trying to not sound desperate.

As soon as she finished Tatsuya put half of it in. He grabbed her waist so tightly his finger marks could be seen and roughly thrusted into her 3 times before slamming his whole dick in.

Mayumis legs shook. "Ah, ah ,ah shit... it hurts" Mayumi moaned in his ear.

"Its ok, just keep on for a tiny bit longer" Tatsuya reassured. As Tatsuya heavily thrusted into her Mayumi but down on his shoulders. "Damn" Tatsuya whispered in an unintentional seductive voice in Mayumi ear.

It gave her butterflys and made her giggle slightly. Soon the pain went away and she felt better.

She pulled him in  and they shared a deep kiss. She but his tongue multiple times and heard him wince and respond to the pain.

Tatsuya held both her wrists up with one hand. He continued to thrust into her and watched as her naked and exposed breast moved with them. Mayumi blushed and looked away.

Tatsuya licked and nibbled on her breasts. They were both close to climax. He released her hands and she began to kiss and leave marks on him whilst also biting him in various places.

Tatsuya cummed first and Mayumi quickly followed. Both breaving heavily whilst still in each others embrace, Tatsuya sweetly said "well done, you did great"

Mayumi was too tired to respond so she kissed him on the cheek. Tatsuya cleaned them both up and gave her food and some light snacks. He also let her pick out one of his hoodies to sleep in.

⚠️End of that scene⚠️

A few hours later:

It was now 9pm and though they were tired they were also extremely hungry, and so they ordered room service.

Once the food came they began to eat.

"Mayumi, you eat a lot" Tatsuya said as he observed her.

Mayumi kicked him and then started to eat his food.

"Ok! Ok! I'm sorry!" Tatsuya quickly said.

"Your almost forgive" Mayumi said before she decided to stick her tongue out at him.

She looked at them both through the mirror and asked "what are we going to do about all these marks though?"

"I'll reverse them" Tatsuya replied in his usual tone.

"Ok, ok, wait!" Mayumi commanded, causing him to stand still. She took a pic of the marks on his body with a proud smile.

"What are you doing?" Tatsuya asked.

"Taking a picture. It was our first night after all" Mayumi explained.

"Delete it" Tatsuya said coldly.

Mayumi turned away to calm herself down and then confidently said "No, nobody is going to see anyways so it is fine. I will put them in a file no one will see"

"The government will be able to see it" Tatsuya justified.

"Ok Tatsuya kun, that's enough now" Mayumi said placing one of her fingers on his lip.

Tatsuya sighed and Mayumi took a picture of her marks.

After Tatsuya erased there marks, they went to bed comfortably.

As they layed down Tatsuya tried to run his hand through his hair, his eyes widened as soon as he began.

"What's wrong?" Mayumi asked.

"Maybe we did it too hard.... my hair is full of knots now" Tatsuya said with a slight smile.

Mayumi laughed. "Goodnight Tatsuya  kun" she said as she burned her head in his chest.

"Goodnight" Tatsuya sweetly replied.

And so they hugged as they slept all through the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 9K 60
Dull eyes filled the world, grey and colourless. Only those who had met their soulmate could see eyes of colour. Kiyoomi Sakusa had never cared much...
6.1K 223 8
Hinata and Kageyama start dating their first year of high school. They're happy, living their life as a couple. But who would guess that a simple cla...
1K 16 9
In which a girl trying to survive the shenanigans that happen in her time at U.A high school also happens to experience the disease called love. โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข...
84.2K 2.6K 15
โ›โ› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™–๐™ง๐™ข๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š โœโœ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™โ‡ข[l/n] [y...