soulmates // damon salvatore...

By aesthetic_rozes

Alexandra has finally reached the point where she's becoming independent. With her and her bestfriend, Elean... More

please read .
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
please read .

9

2.8K 77 2
By aesthetic_rozes

Alexandra's pov

The girls and I are all at my house right now sitting around in the living room.  Elle and I ended up cooking for everyone and we ate earlier.  Now, we're all just talking about girl things and having a good time.

"Okay, okay, so who's going to the halloween party next week?" Caroline said.

"It's that soon?" Bonnie said

"Yes, Bonnie.  I mean, I've only been talking about it for weeks now" Caroline said.

"You know parties aren't really my thing" Bonnie said.

"But you're going to go, right? I mean, you have to.  You all have to.  I put blood, sweat, and tears into planning this school event.  I mean...I even found a gray hair" Caroline said and we all laughed a little.  "Come on!!" She continued.

"What, do we like have to come in costumes or something?" I asked.

"Duhh. No costume, no entry" Caroline said.

"Me and stefan will be there" Elena said.

"Perfect! Okay, now, what about the rest of you?" Caroline said.

"I guess I will be there.  But only because you asked so nicely" Bonnie said sarcastically and Caroline rolled her eyes a little. 

"You know you'll love it, bonnie.  Now, Elle and Alex? This will be your first school event.  And a halloween party? It doesn't get any better than that" Caroline said.

"I'll go. I think it could be fun" I said.

"Yeah, I'll go too. Why not" Elle said and caroline cheered.

"This is going to be perfect. I have to bring my date." Caroline said.

"You mean Damon? Stefans brother" Elena said and I put my attention on her.

"Yes, Damon" Caroline said.

"How did you meet him again?" Bonnie said.

"We just ran into each other at the grill. He's the best" Caroline said.

"Do you know why he's back in town?" I asked curious.

"Not too sure. I didn't really ask either" Caroline said.

"Well, hopefully he can come. I wanna meet him" I said and Caroline looked to me and smiled.

"Hopefully" She said.

I need to meet Damon.

•••

1 week later

It's the night of the party and Elle and I are getting ready for this halloween event. Not going to lie, I'm excited. Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays. I'm just still not used to the whole party scene.

"What do you think?" Elle said walking into my room and I look at her costume.

"You look hot...literally" I said. We're doing an angel and devil themed costume. She's the devil, I'm the angel.

"Thanks. You're looking very...angelic" She said and I smiled.

"Do we look like we tried too hard?" I said looking at myself in the mirror.

"Alex, it's halloween. There's no such thing as trying too hard" She said and I nodded.

"You're right" I said. I hear my phone go off and then I go to pick it up and see Matt's name.

"Hey" I said answering it.

"Are you coming to the party tonight?" He said.

"Yes...why?" I said.

"Because I need you to be there. Vicki she's...she's out of control." He said and I just stand there confused.

"Did she talk to you about anything?" I said.

"Yes...well, no. I...I figured something out" He said.

"Okay, well, what is it?" I said.

"I can't talk about it now. We need to talk in person" He said.

"Okay...I'll be there. We can talk tonight" I said and he sighed.

"I'll see you soon" He said and then hung up. This is not good. Is vicki acting this way because of drugs? If it's getting this bad, maybe I should tell Matt. But maybe that's what he already knows.

"Everything okay?" Elle said.

"Just Vicki." I said.

"Are we going to be good for tonight?" She said.

"Yeah! Don't worry. Everything will be fine. Just if we happen to see Vicki just keep an eye on her, that's all" I said and she nodded. She walks over to me and we both look at ourselves in the mirror and she smiles.

"Let the night begin" She said.

•••

We arrive at the school for the party. I'm amazed at how well it's decorated and how many students showed up. It literally looks like a haunted attraction. Not only is the inside decorated, but so is the outside.

"This is amazing" Elle said.

"Seriously better than home" I said as we walk past people.

"Alex" I heard and saw Matt dressed in a doctor costume.

"Matt" I said giving him a hug. "Where's Vicki?" I asked.

"Not sure. I'm sure she's around here somewhere though" He said.

"Hey, Matt" Elle said.

"Hey" He said to her smiling. "You guys look great" He continued.

"Thanks. So, what did you need to talk to me about?" I said and he looked around.

"I think we should talk in private" He said and I stared at him confused.

"Guys!" We heard and turned to see Elena in a nurse costume walk over, and Matt looked to her.

"You went with last years costume too, huh?" He said changing the conversation topic.

"Yeah." Elena said laughing a little.

"Me too" Matt said and they both smiled. Jeremy then walks up to us and I see he's just in his normal clothes. He has his hood up and he looks a little frustrated.

"You're here as...yourself?" Matt said to him and he rolled his eyes. He then notices me and he just gives me a small smile and I smile back.

"You wanna hang with us?" Elena said.

"I'd rather not" Jeremy said and then walked away from us. Okay....

"Well, I'm going to go hang around. I'll meet up with you guys at some point I'm sure" Matt said and I gave him a look.

"We'll talk later" He said and I just nod then watch him walk away. I see Elena just watch him too and then her whole mood seems to change.

"I...I'll be right back. I need to talk to Matt about something, actually" She said and I just nodded. She walks away from us and then I just look to Elle confused.

"Okay...we're out of the loop on something" I said.

"Yeah...definitely" She said.

•••

Elle and I have just been making our way around the halloween party. Currently we're outside walking around. It's been just us. For some reason, we can't seem to find any of our friends. Or if we do, they're busy with something. It's so strange. It's like they all are in on something and we're just here clueless.

"Well, this party hasn't been how I thought it would be" She said.

"No, it really hasn't" I said.

"Have you noticed how everyone's been a little weird and distant this past week too?" She said and I thought about it.

"Now that you're saying it...yeah" I said.  This whole week it's seemed like everyone has been in their own world. 

"Hey" We heard and looked to see some guy walk up to us.

"Hi?" I said to him.

"I'm Connor.  You're Alex, and you're Elle?" He said.

"Yeah" I said.

"I know this may seem cheesy or weird.  But, I've been wanting to talk to you ever since I saw you." He said directly to Elle.  I just stand there and make a little face and grin looking to Elle.

"Really?" Elle said.

"Yeah...finally just grew the courage" He said.

"We're in english together, aren't we?" Elle said and the guy smiled.

"Yeah! So, uh...did you wanna grab a drink? Maybe hang for a bit?" He asked.  I look to Elle who just looks to me and I smile.

"She'd love to" I said.

"Are you sure? I don't wanna leave you" She said.

"I'll go find someone to talk to.  I have to talk to Matt anyway.  So, go have fun.  But not too much fun" I said winking to her and she laughed a little.

"Don't worry.  I'll bring her back to you in one piece" He said.

"Good.  Now, you guys be safe" I said and he grabbed her hand nodding and they walked away from me.

I smile a little and then I look around to see if I see anyone I know.   I just sigh a little and then start to question even coming to this party but then I see bonnie through the crowd.  I see a guy walking away from her but cant see his face.  I decide to make my way over to her to try and see who it is, but it's too late.

"Alex" Bonnie said and I looked to her and smiled.  I see she's wearing a witch costume and I just smile at her.

"Wow, good costume idea" I said.

"Had to dive into my family's history a little" She said and then I noticed a beautiful yellow necklace around her neck.

"I love your necklace, where did you get it?" I said.

"From Caroline...who got it from Damon.  Long story, but it has to do with my family." She said.

"Is that who you were just talking to? Damon?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah, he tried getting it back but it didn't really work out for him" She said.

"Hey, bonnie.  Is everyone okay? I feel like I haven't talked to or really seen much of any of you guys this past week" I said

"You know, just school.  Busy with homework.  I can speak for myself, I've just been more invested in this witch stuff recently.  I'm so close to having grams teach me some stuff.  As for the others, they have their own issues going on" She said.

"Bad?" I said and she just sighed a little.

"Not sure" She said and I sighed then looked around a little.

"Do you know where Damon went? I still want to meet him" I said and she just stared at me.

"I...I was told to keep you away from Damon" She said and I looked to her confused.

"What? From who? Actually, let me guess...Stefan?" I asked and she nodded.

"And you're listening to him?" I said.

"Look, whatever I thought about Stefan, it's ten times worse with Damon.  Ive been around him a couple times...there's really something off there" She said.

"Why has no one told me anything? Why is no one telling me anything?" I asked.

"I don't know, Alex.  I wish I could tell you" She said and I just sighed.  I stand there for a minute and then happen to look to my left and I see Vicki walking towards the school buses with a guy.  I look closer and notice it's Jeremy and then I look back to Bonnie.

"I...I'll be right back" I said and she just nodded.

"I'm sorry, Alex" she said.

"It's okay, Bonnie.  It's not you" I said then walked away from her.

I start pushing through the crowd and then make my way to where the school buses are. If Vicki is running off to do drugs right now, I need to stop her.

When I finally get past everyone and I'm far enough away to where I'm not near the crowd anymore, I get close to the buses and stop when I hear talking.

"No! Stop! Vicki!" I heard Jeremy say and then I ran over to where they are.

"Vicki?!" I yell and then I run next to the side of the bus and see Vicki has Jeremy pinned against it. I just stand there and stare and then see Vicki turn to me and I just freeze.

Her eyes are dark...black. She has dark veins under her eyes and she's extremely pale. I just stand there still staring and then I see fangs and my heart drops.

Vicki let's go of Jeremy and then she starts walking towards me and I back up a little panicking. "Vicki, stop. It's...it's me. Alex" I said putting my hands up.

"Vicki! No!" I heard and saw Elena running over with a piece of wood. She hits Vicki with it and I gasp and then watch Vicki grab Elena and toss her feet into the air and she lands on the ground. I cover my mouth in shock and then I run over to try and help Elena but Vicki grabs me and pins me against the bus. I'm face to face with her right now and I get a closer look at these features on her face.

"Vicki, please" I said panting. She shows her fangs to me and I close my eyes preparing for whatever's about to happen when I feel her get pulled off me. I open my eyes to see Stefan pinning her against a bus and then I look to Jeremy.

"Vicki!" He said and then Vicki pushed Stefan off and ran away with extreme speed. We all just stand there looking to each other and then everyone looks over to me. I'm standing there quiet but in complete shock and panic.

"Go. Get inside." Stefan said to us all and I just stood there.

"GO!" He yelled and Elena came over grabbing me and Jeremy. We all start running to go back inside when Vicki jumps in front of us. We back up a little and then Vicki grabs me and shoves me to the ground. Jeremy runs over to me and then I see Vicki grab onto Elena and bite her neck.

Elena starts screaming and I just sit there breathing heavily and then Stefan runs over and I see him stab Vicki through the heart with a huge piece of wood.

In that moment, everything gets quiet. Vicki let's go of Elena and stands there in shock and panting. I see blood everywhere on her and then Stefan pulls the piece of wood out of her and she gasps.

"NO!" I screamed out crying and then saw her turn gray and she dropped to the floor. I start screaming and crying and Jeremy just holds onto me crying too.

I let go of Jeremy and get up to run to Vicki but Stefan grabs me and I try breaking out of his grip. "Let me go! Let go!" I screamed.

"Alex, you can't." Stefan said.

"What did you do?!" Jeremy yelled.

"Get him out of here" Stefan said to Elena who's in shock but keeping her composure. She just nods and then she comes over and grabs Jeremy and pulls him away.

I just stand there trying to process what just happened and I find myself not being able to breath. I just stare at Vicki's body and then Stefan turns me so I'm facing him.

"You killed her" I said.

"Alex" He said.

"YOU KILLED HER!" I yelled at him and his face just softened.

"I had no choice" He said and I break away from him. I just back up from him a little and he puts his arm out.

"Alex" He said.

"Stop. Stop talking to me! JUST STOP!" I said and then he tried walking towards me and I just turned around and started running.

"Alex, please!" He yelled and I just ran as fast I could. I'm running past everyone at the party not caring who I run into and then I get to the parking lot and find my car. I'm not worried or focused on anything right now. Just getting the hell out of here.

Vicki just died. I watched Stefan kill her. And what was wrong with her face?! What the hell was she?!

I get into my car and then I speed off from the party. I'm just driving down the road, my hands and whole body shaking and I'm still crying. When I get far enough away, I just break down and start sobbing. I try wiping my tears so that I can see the road and then just decide to pull over.

I put the car in park and then I get out of the car for a minute and just get some air. I feel myself panicking to the point where I can't even function. I put my hand over my heart and try catching my breath and then take a few deep breaths.

After a few times, I calm myself down enough to where I stop crying and I get my breathing under control. I just stand there numb for a minute and then I run my hands through my hair and get back into my car.

I start the car and then I start driving again and put both hands on the wheel. I just focus on the road and try not to think about what just happened, but everything is running through my mind.

I feel myself start to loose focus but then get it back when I have to slam on my breaks. I grab onto the wheel tightly and then when I stop I fly back into my seat and then start panting. I put the car in park real quick and then look in front of me to see what I almost hit.

It's a person.

Thank you guys for reading ! I hope you all enjoyed chapter nine.  Feel free to leave comments and even message me if you love TVD. 
Love, K.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 60 29
With Alexandra now as a vampire, she must learn to adjust to her new lifestyle. While finding it hard to cope and be okay with this new part of her...
21.9K 352 37
Everyone knows the story of Elena Gilbert what people didn't know is that she has a younger twin sister name Alexandra. The Gilbert sisters have alwa...
371 34 15
It's been 145 years since Amber has been in her hometown of Mystic Falls. Finally, she's returned, planning a fresh start and just seeing her old hom...
21.7K 469 15
When Cassie Gilbert moves into Mystic Falls with her family, she is rapidly enlightened with the knowledge that Mystic Falls is no ordinary town. Vam...