Sex lesson ft Jack Gilinsky.

By Magic_Horan

Mia is just a girl. She has friends but don't every has a boyfriend or did things like that. But when she mee... More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
not a update.
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
not a update sorry
Just asking

Part 2

14.5K 120 2
By Magic_Horan

*skip school*

POV Jack

I walked to the place Mia says she was coming to. I saw Mia din't was there so I waited for here. There where some girl how looked at me and smiled and waved to me. I laughed and bit my lip. Waved back. I saw Mia walking and run to her. 'Hey babe.' 'Hey' She said and she blushed. 'Don't be shy' I said and took her hand and walked with her to the bus. 'Do you wanna come to my house' I asked. 'Sure' She said and smiled. The bus stoped at my bus stop and i walked out with Mia. I walked with Mia to my house. I'm open the door and said 'lady's first.' she smiled and walked inside 'since when are you a gentleman.' She said and saw to me. I looked at her with a confused look and walked to her and tickled her. 'What did you say?' She laughed so hard and yellet that I had to stop. I stoped and laughed and said. ' I love your laugh it is so cute.'

POV Mia

I looked at him and said. 'No I hate my laugh it is so weird.'  I smiled and said. 'Why did you asked me to come over.' I looked at him. 'Just because you are a beautiful girl.' He said and kissed my cheek. I looked at him and blushed. 'Did you ever have a boyfriend or did things with a boy.' I looked at him with a confused look. 'N-no' I said and looked to the ground. 'Maybe I can learn you some things.' I looked at him. 'And what do you mean with that.' 'I will give you lessons. Sex lessons.' I looked at him and laughed. I looked back at him but he din't laugh. 'Owh you mean it.' 'Yea what do you think.' 'Uhm... sure i think.' I said and he kissed my cheek.

~~~~

Part 3 is coming.

Hope you like it.

Byee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 98.9K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
167K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
125K 5.4K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
73.9K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...