Mark of a Hero {DISCONTINUED}

By Habner283

(DISCONTINUED) (Y/n) (M/n) (L/n) was the daughter of two very well known and very dangerous villains Ozul and... More

{Character info}
{Prologue}
{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3- USJ Attack part 1}
{Chapter 4- USJ Attack part 2}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7- The truth}
{Chapter 8- UA Sports Festival part 1}
{Chapter 9- UA Sports Festival part 2}
{Chapter 10- UA Sports Festival part 3}
{Chapter 11- UA Sports Festival part 4}
{Chapter 12- UA Sports Festival part 5}
{Chapter 13- UA Sports Festival Final}
{Chapter 14}
{Chapter 15}
{Chapter 16}
{Chapter 17- Interships part 1}
{Chapter 18- Internships part 2}
{Chapter 19- Internships Part 3}
{Chapter 20}
{Chapter 21}
{Chapter 22}
{Chapter 23}
{Chapter 24}
{Chapter 25: Sleepover with the girls}
{Chapter 26}
{Chapter 27}
{Chapter 28: Mall adventure}
{Chapter 29: I-Island part 1}
{Chapter 30: I-Island part 2}
{Chapter 31: I-Island part 3}
{Chapter 32: I-Island part 4}
{Chapter 33}
{Chapter 34}
{Authors Note}
{Chapter 35}
{Chapter 36}
{Chapter 37}
{Chapter 38: Moving into Dorms}
{Chapter 39: Mating Season Explained}
{Chapter 40}
{Please Read}
{Chapter 41: Cram School Part 1}
{Chapter 42: Shoto's POV}
{Chapter 43: Cram School Part 2}
{Tagged}
{Chapter 44: Cram School Part 3}
{Meet the Author}
{Water Meets Lighting}
{Chapter 45}
{Chapter 46}
{😭😭😭}
{Chapter 47}
{Chapter 48: Mating}
{Queen of the Ice}
{Discord information}
{Chapter 49}
{Chapter 50}
{Chapter 52: The Date}
{Hogwarts Oneshot}
{The Reaper}
{Chapter 53}
{Chapter 54}
{Chapter 55}
{Chapter 56}
{Updating?}

{Chapter 51}

5.9K 245 274
By Habner283

  *The Next Day*

  "CERBERUS!" I yell in my demonic language and I feel the power surge and wind blow my hair back as Cerberus comes out of the ground growling waiting for my command.

  "I see Cerberusis back!" Present Mic yells at Shoto as him and Bakugo are sitting on the stands taking a small break.

  "Yes, she was so happy when she summoned him." Shoto says making Bakugo scoff.

  "That demon dog just pisses me off." Bakugo says and Uncle Yamada looks down at me.

  "Just to let you two know, there is a Reporter following Class 1A for the day tomorrow. You wont be at here, but I want y/n to keep training before the actual exam. Got it?" Present mic says and they both nodded and they notice me send Cerberus away and I point at the pro hero that is taking notes at the side lines.

  "Possession.." Y/n says and she takes control of the pro hero making them scream in agony as she makes them walk around and use there quirk at wooden dummies that she was suppose to attack.

  "What the hell happened to that fucking hero." Bakugo says as he kicks up his feet against the seat infront of him.

  "She possessed him." Shoto says calmly as he goes on his phone cause his father is calling him but he declines the call immediately cause he doesnt want to deal with that bullshit just yet, once he looks up he notices that I stop possessing the pro hero making him have his mental state back to normal.

  "Good job little demon!" Uncle yamada yells and I turn around and I give a big smile and wave at the three of them.

  "Are we done for they day sir?" I ask the pro hero and all he does is shake and nod and I give a smile.

  "Thank you!" I say and I run out so I can meet up with the other three, as I walking down a Hallway after I got dressed out of my Hero Suit and into my Everyday clothes I hear some voices talking making me walk towards them, until I hear a sentence that makes me clench my fists.

  "Oh my, so the rumors are true. You Todoroki are very handsome~" a womans voice says making me twitch my eye as I walk towards the voice and I see Shoto, Bakugo, Inasa and a blonde bitch that is alittle to close to my boyfriend.

  "I might just have to snatch you up before someone else does~" she says trying to sound sexy and holds his hand but he takes his hand out of hers and steps back trying to keep distance between him and her.

  "You are too late Camie, he is already dating someone." Inasa says making bakugo smirk.

  "No no, this is her death wish. I want to see the demon take her on." Bakugo says making the blonde bitch who I assume is named camie raise an eyebrow.

  "Well where is this 'Demon Girlfriend' I dont see her." Camie says making me have enough of her.

  "Turn around." I say and she turns around and I cross my arms.

  "Now you see her." I say

  "I dont see much." Camie says making Bakugo and Shoto widen their eyes at the death sentence that Camie just made.

  "Oh no...shes gonna die.." Shoto says and rushes to me and holds my waist tightly.

  "I'm not gonna kill her Todoroki." Camie says as my eyes turn (d/e/c) and I'm being held back by shoto.

  "He wasnt talking about your blondie bitchass! So shut the fuck up!" Bakugo yells as my demonic voice comes to surface.

  "IM NOT GONNA KILL HER! IM JUST GONNA HIT HER UNTIL SHE CANT BREATH NO MORE!" I yell in my demonic voice making Inasa and Camie widen their eyes.

  "And shes dead. Serves the bitch right." Bakugo says with a smirk as Shoto is clinging onto me whispering stuff in my ear so I can calm down.

  "Inasa. Camie. I would leave." Shoto says as he is holding me tighter cause I'm thrashing around so I can kill the bitch, but the both of them run away making shoto look and see they are and then kisses me deeply so I can finally calm down.

  "Damn demon. Who knew you would try to commit murder." Bakugo says and I just sigh as shoto let's me go.

  "She is just a bitch that needs to be put in her place. Let's get back to the dorms. I'm exhausted and I want to watch Harry Potter with the girls." I say and shoto nods and takes my hand and we head to UA.

  *Timeskip At UA*

  "Finally. Back hom- who the fuck is this." I say as I see a man holding a camera snapping photos of my classmates as they are talking.

  "Oh my...you!" The man says and points to me.

  "Me." I say sarcastically and shoto and Bakugo come in and they see the reporter walking towards me.

  "You! I need loads of pictures of you! I need a interview! You my girl are the one who rised from the dead! You are famous all over the world!" He says and I raise an eyebrow.

  "you mean my fight between Ozul and Argo?" I ask and he nods.

  "Yes that exact fight made you famous. Can I please get a interview Miss Aizawa!" He asks and I look at Shoto and he shrugs.

  "I-" as I was about to answer a voice interrupts us.

  "I have said once and I hate repeating myself, you are not interviewing Y/n Aizawa. Without my permission, and I remember giving you the answer No." My dad says making me smile cause I was exhausted and i didnt want to do a interview when I rather be getting a shower and watching Harry Potter.

  "Well, I'm gonna get a shower.. have fun arguing." I say and I head straight to my dorm to grab my shower stuff.

  *Timeskip*

  As I finish my shower, I see Shoto has changed and is in the common room talking to Midoriya and Iida, I give a smile and a wave as I head to the girls as they are in the TV area.

  "Now girls- what do you think about watching the third movie of Harry potter?" I ask making them look at me and gives me a smile.

  "HELL YEAH!" Mina and Toru yells making me chuckle.

  "Wait!" Momo yells making everyone look at her.

  "What if we make this a class thing. We watch the first and second one again but all the guys watch them with us." Momo says making all the guys smile.

  "Alright! That sounds awesome!" Denki says and all the guys come to the TV area and Shoto sits next to me.

  "Alright! This is so manly!" Kirishima says making bakugo smirk at his boyfriend.

  "IIDA COME ON!" Mina yells and Iida walks in with three bowls of popcorn and puts them on the table.

  "Alright Iida coming in clutch with the popcorn." Sero says and Sato comes in with brownies.

  "Brownies!" Toru yells and ojiro smiles at her excitement and kisses her cheek.

  "Well then, buckle down and you all will see why I love Draco Malfoy." I say and I grab the remote and I go into the Movies that where already bought and my dad already bought all the Harry Potter Movies as well as Fantastic Beasts, so I wouldnt bug him to rent them everytime. I feel shoto wrap his arm around waist and pulls me in his chest and I notice Ochaco and Midoriya is cuddling and Bakugos arm is around Kirishima shoulder, making me look up at shoto and kiss him softly on the lips and he smiles down at me. I then put on the first movie and putting Japanese Subtitles for all of them and I dont even notice the Interviewer taking pictures of all us smiling and watching the movie.

  After all this time and Abuse I put up with from Argo and Ozul for 6 years. I knew they were never my family. My family, my family is this room. I will fight till my last breath for them.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

  HEY HEY HEY MY LITTLE DEMONS!

  I want yall to know. Thank Corpse Husbands Music for making me finishing two chapters in one night! This chapter was mostly a filler but it was very fun to make. Next chapter will be another filler I believe but I like reading and making l Fillers cause that gives me no boundaries on what I can create.

  Anywayssss I WANT YOU ALL TO SUMMON CERBERUS AND SCORCH THAT VOTE BUTTON TO ASHES! I love you all and I will see yall later! BYE BYE!

  -Hannah 🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 144 15
It's been about 6 years since you've left Japan because your father scored an official hero job in America. Now, thanks to your uncle, you are return...
29.3K 536 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...
465K 9.8K 65
Y/N was 4 years old when she went on holiday to Japan. She meets Izuku and Bakugo and she stayed in Japan for two years before going back to her home...
755K 28.9K 33
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...