Bury The Light (Male Faunus!V...

By Elyion22

(title says it all!) Disclaimer:I don't own anything here! More

Bio
Prologue
The Shining Beacon
The First Step
Players and Pieces
The Badge and The Burden
Jaunedice
The Stray
Best Day Ever
A Grimm Past
Painting The Town Red
Extracurricular
Breach
Round One
New Challengers
Never Miss A Beat
Fall
PvP
Heroes and Monsters
End of The Beginning
Bio Update + Costume Changes
Forsakened, I Am Awakened
The Grimm's Cry
The Next Step
Remembrance
Tipping Point
Punished
Kuroyuri
No Safe Haven
Welcome To Haven
Dread In The Air
Lighting The Fire
Known By Its Song
A Deal
The More The Merrier
Downfall
Haven's Fate
Special Chapter #1: Happy Birthday!
Special Chapter #2: A Burning Surprise
The Tears Inside Me Calm Me Down
Bury The Light
Epilogue
New Book Teaser

Dance Dance Infiltration

6K 98 107
By Elyion22

Bury The Light (Male Faunus!Vergil!Reader x Pyrrha Nikos)

Part 10

Inside the dorm room,(Y/N) opens his closet and began thinking what he should wear for the dance.

(Y/N):"Hmm..."

He began looking around and later picks a white suit. (Y/N) wears it and looks at the mirror to see if he likes it.

(Y/N):"Hmm...not this."

(Y/N) took it off and wore another suit. He began looking at the mirror again and checks the suit out.

(Y/N):"Not this either."

He sighed as he took it off and looked at his closet once again. (Y/N) then wears a black and blue trench coat and began looking at himself at the mirror.

(Y/N):"This one is...*sighs*no."

(Y/N) takes it off and looked around his closet to see if there where any other suits left for him. Then,a suit manages to catch his eye and he takes it. He later wore it and looked at himself at the mirror.

(Y/N):"This one..I like it."

(Y/N) smiled as he finally wore a suit that suits to his liking. The door then swung open revealing Dante in a formal suit.

Dante:"Hey,someone's ready."

(Y/N):"I could say the same to you. By the way do you mind telling me the time?"

Dante:"Hm?"

He looks at his watch.

Dante:"It's 5:40pm,why?"

(Y/N):"Guess I'll head out early. Come on,Dante."

Dante nodded as he (Y/N) walked their way to the dance  but (Y/N) stopped for a while to adjust Dante's tie.

Dante:"Oh thanks,bro."

(Y/N) nodded as he finished adjusting it before the two continue walking.They later open the door to the balcony to see everyone in their formal attire,enjoying the party.

Dante:"Now this is my kind of party. Well then, I should get going."

(Y/N):"Good luck with Yang."

Dante:"Thanks! You too with Pyrrha!"

The brothers separated and searched for their partners. At the balcony,Pyrrha was looking at the moon while waiting for (Y/N).

Suddenly,she hears footsteps and turns around to see (Y/N).

(Y/N):"Hopefully I'm not late."

Pyrrha smiled and went to him.

Pyrrha:"Well you are quite early."

(Y/N):"*smiles* Good to know."

She smiled even more as she pulled him closer to her.

Pyrrha:"You look good."

(Y/N):"You too."

She then puts her face on his chest before pulling away,looking at him.

Pyrrha:"Can I..tell you something?"

(Y/N):"You may."

Pyrrha took a deep breath before looking at him in the eyes.

Pyrrha:"(Y/N)... I've been blessed with incredible talents and opportunities. I'm constantly surrounded by love and praise, but when you're placed on a pedestal like that for so long, you become separated from the people that put you there in the first place. Everyone assumes I'm too good for them. That I'm on a level they simply can't attain. It's become impossible to form any sort of meaningful relationship with people. That's what I like about you. When we met, you didn't even know my name. You treated me just like anyone else. And thanks to you, I've made friendships that will last a lifetime. I guess...I'm just glad I met you."

She smiled and blushed deeply after she said that. (Y/N) smiled softly and wrapped his arms around her waist as he pulled Pyrrha into a kiss. Pyrrha blushed even more as she wraps her arms around him and kissed him back.

Meanwhile inside the party,Yang was leaning on a handrail and overlooking the festivities from a second tier as Ruby approaches and leans on the rail.

Yang:"You know? I think we really needed this."

Ruby:"Yeah, and you did a great job planning it too!"

Yang:"Aw, thanks!"

Yang then reaches over to Ruby and crushes her in a one-arm hug as she flails frantically.

Yang:"It wasn't all me, though. Weiss did a lot too. Speaking of which,have you seen Dante? I haven't seen him and we where supposed to go dancing today."

Dante:"Right here."

Yang turns to see Dante carrying a bouquet of flowers and he gives it to her.

Yang:"Awww,Dante you didn't have to."

Dante:"Of course I have to. Anyways..."

He takes her hand.

Dante:"Shall we dance?"

Yang:"*smirks*Heck yeah."

Dante smirked back as he and Yang went down to dance. Outside,(Y/N) and Pyrrha pull away from their kiss.

(Y/N):"Shall we head back?"

Pyrrha nodded and the two head back to see everyone dancing. They even see Dante and Yang dancing as well,laughing.

Yang:"Woah,Dante! I never knew you were so good at this!"

Dante:"I had to make sure you wouldn't forget this night,baby."

Yang giggled as they later continued dancing.

(Y/N):"Way to go,brother."

Pyrrha:"Perhaps we could dance as well."

(Y/N):"That would be fun."

The two smile as their teammates went to them.

Jaune:"There you guys are!"

Pyrrha:"Hello!"

(Y/N):"Jaune."

Nora:"Just so you guys know Jaune has this super cool idea about us dancing in the party! You two should join us!"

(Y/N) looked at Pyrrha who gave him a smile before looking at their teammates.

Pyrrha:"I think that sounds lovely."

(Y/N):"After all,this is a dance party. I wouldn't mind having a little bit of fun."

Later..

(picture (Y/N)/Vergil dancing with them and Jaune isn't wearing a dress)

Dante watches in interest.

Dante:"Nice moves,bro. But check this out!"

He then takes out a hat and began dancing.

(play 0:18 to 0:40)

Dante:"Yeah!"

(Y/N):"Always a showoff. Are you trying to challenge me,Dante?"

Dante:"In a dance-off? You know it!"

(Y/N) chuckled lightly as he adjusted his collar.

(Y/N):"I can do better.."

Dante:"Oh,like the sound of that!"

Yang:"Wooooo!Go,Dante!"

Pyrrha:"Good luck,(Y/N)!"

The brothers then went to the dance floor and started their dance-off

(play Bury The Light...But it's Funky)

TIMESKIP

Later (Y/N) and Dante went outside panting.

(Y/N):"That dance nearly drained both of us."

Dante:"Yeah.*pants* Didn't know you were THAT good."

(Y/N):"Hey,you were good too."

Dante:"Heh.thanks."

(Y/N):"But I won't lose next time."

Dante:"And neither will I. Maybe someday,you and I can do a dance off once again."

(Y/N):"Hopefully. And be sure to be prepared next time."

Dante:"I will. And I think I should say the same to you."

They both chuckled lightly.

Dante:"Anyways,I'll get back to Yang. You?"

(Y/N):"I think I'll take a breather for a moment."

Dante:"Okay."

Dante panted as he went back inside. (Y/N) leaned on a wall and looked at the moon. It was peaceful for a moment until (Y/N) spots someone moving from the rooftops and then moves to pursue.

(Y/N) soon made his way to a building where he sees an unconscious Atlesian guard. He takes out Yamato and proceeds his way inside the building with caution.  (Y/N) went to an elevator and as it stops and the doors open,he looks around the computer room.

(Y/N):"I know you're here."

Then,Cinder,who was wearing a black suit along with a mask,comes out of hiding.

(Y/N):"Hmph. It seems like you have crashed to the wrong party,woman. Take that mask off,now."

Cinder then produces a container of dust from her belt expelling a cloud that glows. Condensing into glass shards that go flying at (Y/N) who deflects the shards using Yamato.

(Y/N) fires at her with the summoned swords but Cinder blocks each sword with her hand as parts of the outfit glow. She then again summons a pair of blades as (Y/N) launches himself forward  to attack Cinder but she dodges.

Her eyes and outfit glowing again as she combines the blades into a bow and fires three arrows at (Y/N) but he easily deflects them with his weapon.

(Y/N):"Is that the best you could do?"

Cinder stared down at him until they hear the elevator door open and General Ironwood steps out. (Y/N) sheathes the Yamato and turns to him.

(Y/N):"General!"

He looks back to see Cinder was already gone. Ironwood walks to him.

Ironwood:"Mr.Taurus. What happened here?"

(Y/N) looked around and notices a Queen chess piece appearing on a computer screen.

(Y/N):"Hmm.."

Posts:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 213 18
Title says it all folks ready for round 2
2.5K 241 93
read and find out
2.8K 34 14
Volume 6 time!
1.8K 58 28
read and find out