Wattpads Best Books

By ideal_blonde

Good books. Good feels. Good reading. -- Mostly Teen Fiction, occasionally some others. Never fan-fiction. ... More

Wattpads Best Books
Faking Delinquacy
Lie until you laugh
Handcuffed Hugs
From Nerd To Jerk
The Accidental Tourist
The consiquences of loving colton
Wanderlust
A Ride On the Wild Side
Cross my heart
Help me Please?
Dear Cinderella
The Bad Boy and the Ballerina
Cutie with a Booty
They Call her Ava
Tainted
Jinx
The Happy Birthday Song
Dorm Room 210
The Guy Next Door
The Shy Girl Has a Gun
Diary of a Whore
The Locker Room
Falling into Sunday
Stars Upon Us
Screen Walks
The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield
One Thousand Miles
15 Letters to Father
Teddy Bear Agreement
Protecting Catherine
Brunette Undercover
Simplicity
Seventh Sense
Battle of the Captains
Boot Camp
Dear Emmett
Right On Track
An Endless Serenade
He's Bad News
The Golden Couple
All That is Gold

Living With My Boss

147 0 1
By ideal_blonde

Title- Living With My Boss

Author- TinyThings

Genre- Romance

---

After Sasha Fletcher's parents died in a traumatic car accident, she leaves her home town and moves to the big bright New York City in hopes of starting fresh where she no longer has to look upon sympathetic faces and where she can get her life back on track.

After idly doing her job as a coffee maker at a local coffee shop for a year, her new found best friend Katherine Codwell set her up for an interview with Braxton Corporation because she is in desperate need of a new job and new scenery. But will the new scenery of the broody William Braxton, CEO of Braxton Corporation, be too much for her?

If she gets the job, will she be able to handle not only the job but William as well?

Can he be the extra push that will help her get her life back on track?

---

Rate: 10/10

I love love love love love love love love love love love this story. Did I mention I love it? Yeah. I do. Oh my goodness. It's just. Amazing. The only thing I don't like is the cover because I can't read the title very well if I'm in my notification bar and I'm looking through the updates and I don't know what it is then I click it and I'm like AHH ITS LIVING WITH MY BOSS! So yeah. I should probably tell you what it's about, eh? Well. You read the description. So that's what it's about. The writing style the author uses to tie together the plot perfectly and uniquely. I love the turn of events and it all flows evenly throughout the book at a wonderful pace. Please please go read this! It's probably my favorite book at the moment and it could be yours too!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 7.7K 112
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
140K 6.1K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
100K 625 24
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
643K 57.5K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...