𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽

By Isenicole

I Love u. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
48

7

3.7K 225 94
By Isenicole

𝙸𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚍𝚊 𝙾𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚜
5:00 pm|Chicago , IL

" You been acting crazy sense you got that wig " I flicked Santana off getting up finna go to the kitchen until Santana grabbed my arm making me fall on his lap.

" let me get up " he shook his head know I rolled my eyes grabbing my ringing phone responding back to Edmond text he was asking about prom .

" let's go out " I nodded okay my bestie went with her granny so Santana ask me to come spend the night nothing personal he's just my friend my only friend at that and my grandma went out of town with my aunt so I'm free .

" you got some pants to cold for these jeans " he nodded moving me off his lap going into his room I guess.

"Huh hurry up so we can dip".

🖤

"Why my pants so tight on u" I looked at him rolling my eyes " take the picture and I been gaining weight and these not yo pants I couldn't fit the ones you gave me they was to little for my thick thighs".

" why you don't got a bra on and didn't u just say it's cold " before I could respond he opened his door throwing me his hoodie " cover up if I wanted to hangout with a stripper would've went to get one ".

" not you tryna be someone daddy " he looked up " not you dressing like a whore and I got a daughter know room for nomore kids".

" drop me off at home " I got in the car slamming the door.

" n- you know what yea ima drop you off ".

I put my AirPods in grabbing my purse sitting it on my lap he got in the car after he got done pumping the gas he turnt the radio up pulling off fast .

A Instagram notification came up on my phone saying Santana live I looked over at him Turing my music off so I can hear what he saying " I'm finna drop my babysitter off then ima pull up text me " I laughed cause niggas be so full of themselves.

He looked at me I turnt towards the door turning my music back on I want be pulling up at his crib again if it's not about amoura .

" Have a nice night shawty " I said opening his door closing it hard tired of fuck niggas that's why I don't deal with them .

🖤

I woke up to my phone ringing I didn't look at the caller Id just answered " who is this ?" I heard a bunch of moving " Sierra I miss you tryna go out ".

I looked at the time it's only 9 " where ? " I could tell she was smiling don't know why " the city ".

" okay yea I'm down you know my address ".

I looked on the floor and I saw my wig " O shit " I forgot I took my wig off I got up grabbing my wig putting it on I went to my dresser grabbing a shirt and some jogging pants putting it on.

I picked up my phone finna call Santana until Sierra called " I'm outside" damn that fast I thought I said okay and hung up I grabbed my charger my purse and house key.

" you look cute baby!" Sierra said as I got in the car " me look at you ".

" girl I'm chilling this a lil chill fitttttt!" She said sticking her tongue out pulling off.

🖤

Loyal -> Santana
9:50 pm | Chicago , IL

" you good Santana " I nodded yea calling isis again this the 30th time I was tryna apologize and pick her up but she straight ignoring a nigga.

" aight bet " I said after it went to voicemail ima give her 10 mins to stop act childish if she don't stop ima just have one of my plugs find out where she at I went to Instagram clicking threw people stories something caught my attention so I went back.

I was gone slide up and ask where they at but nah " aye ju ride with me gang" he nodded getting up following me .

🖤

" nigga we been in the same area forever " I grabbed a bag of weed out my pocket giving it to him " roll up and be quiet shawty " he nodded smiling fucking fein.

I pulled up on the side of the street when I saw a girl with a pink wig I rolled my window down " isis bring yo ass!" She turnt around looking embarrassed the girls she with looked surprised probably cause a girl like isis getting approached by a guy like me.

" what Santana " I licked my lips " get in ju step out for a minute " he grabbed his stick getting out " I'm not getting in " I smirked getting out picking her up putting her in my car .

" I miss you " I said getting in " okay I understand but don't be tryna press shit like you my dad or some told you that earlier ".

" I also told you I'm not tryna be yo dad I got a daughter only tryna be ha dad but you got alot of potential you a smart female carry yourself like that shawty you walking around half naked ain't cool ".

She looked at me " okay you right but I'm grown " I put my seat back " you not grown you still growing and I don't care how old you get have self respect that goes along way ".

I don't know what's wrong with me shawty just cool peoples she like a little sister to me .

" can you spend the night at my crib ? " she nodded yes I looked at her friends " go tell them u finna dip " she got out the car ju came back to the car finna get in " ima call u a uber I'm finna hit the crib ".

🖤

" I can't be loud Brodie sleep " I said to my live Im in the kitchen isis on the couch knocked out " I'm hungry as fuck gang gone have to wake up ".

I smacked isis thigh " wake up I'm hungry " she opened her eyes turning around going back to sleep " bro wake up " I said getting on the couch.

I grabbed her face kissing her " Santana move ".

When tf ?
Um she cute I guess ☹️
Just gave u head a week ago.

I laughed at the comments " make me some food " I said looking down at isis she opened her eyes rolling them .

I ended the live going in my room closing the door " don't wanna make me know food aight bet !" I got in my bed getting under the covers FaceTiming my daughter iPad hanging up remembering she probably sleep.

Fuck it I'm going to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 167K 56
" 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎."☆
1.8K 79 8
!!!!!! I CHOOSE YOU SEQUELLLLLL 🩷. Read if you want, ENJOY🩷
122K 1.9K 25
I'm in love. With the wrong person.
987K 41.9K 60
"𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝗧𝗢𝗫𝗜𝗖, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐."