The Badboy's Brat.

By thelavishwriter

Second place winner in the Teenfiction category, Eternity Awards. #3 Highschool #1 Lovetriangle #30 Romance... More

Copyright Notice.
Cast
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Arianna and Jason
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
The Badboy's Brat.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Important note: I'm done and pissed.
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Celebrations!❤❤❤
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Questions + Gift
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 PART - 1
Chapter 84 Part - 2
Chapter 85 Part I
Chapter 85 Part II
Chapter 86 ~ The End

Chapter 49

474 35 41
By thelavishwriter

This chapter is dedicated to, harshitasinghfreakou and vini1_3

Enjoy! Xoxo

Author's POV.

Zayn and Aurora are heading back home in Ryan's car. The drive was silent until Aurora decided to break it.

"Ryan and Kate look too good as a couple!" she squealed.

"Yeah, but not as hot as we are." said Zayn, with a wink.

"Such a narcissistic jerk you are," she said as she shook her head.

"Being narcissistic is never a sin unless I'm lying," he said with a smirk. He's overly confident of his looks and his pride is way too high, making him an all time narcissist. After all, he is not lying.

"Whatever," said Aurora as she rolled her eyes.

"Wait? What about Arianna? She called us right? How in the world I forgot about it? What am I going to do now? Dang it! She's gonna kill me for this." she ranted.

Zayn started laughing as he said," Bloody hell! Calm down. She never called me!"

"What?" she asked in disbelief.

"I know it's pretty impossible to separate you from Kate. I lied to you so you would leave her alone and Ryan's plan could work. Imagine you being with her when he proposed to her? It would've been an absolute shit. And had I told you earlier, I'm pretty sure that you would've screwed up his plan in a way no one else could ever imagine. It's for the best I didn't tell you."he said, while his concentration was on the road ahead.

"You could've just told me Zayn. You know I too can keep a secret." she said.

"And tell me why am I having a hard time believing you? Who are we kidding Aurora? We both know the truth," he said.

"Jerk." she mumbled as she rolled her eyes.

"Heard that," said Zayn he chuckled.

Zayn's POV.

Aurora looked very happy seeing Ryan propose Kate. I wonder what her reaction would be when I propose to her!

"You should propose to her first," said my brain.

Not like I don't wanna do that, but I'm just waiting for the right time.

"I hope you find "that right time"of yours before you're bald and bent," mocked my brain.

I wonder why my thoughts are always taking on Aurora's side. I'm not complaining though. I love how my soul and thoughts are addicted to her. My thoughts came to a halt when I reached her mansion.

"We're home," I said as I turned to look at her to find her sleeping like a baby. Her small fists were stuffed in my tuxedo's pocket. I was so drowned in my thoughts that I didn't even notice that my baby girl was sleeping! Well, I should've guessed it, cause the brat never shuts her mouth.

"My brat," I mumbled as I smiled.

I got out from my seat and went to her side to lift her.

Wait? What if she wakes up?

"You'll know that only when you lift her," said my brain.

Gotcha.

I lifted her carefully and made sure that I didn't wake her up. I carried her in. One of the maids opened the door and let me in. Seems like my brat is a heavy sleeper. I secretly prayed that she shouldn't wake up. Cause if she does, I won't be able to have her this close to me!

What the hell Zayn? When did you become the "clingy guy?" Everything changed since I met her.

I like this feeling. She was in my arms, looking all cute and tiny. I remember the time when she pulled out some stunt on the road and twisted her ankle. I carried her home that day. Many things had changed since then. That time I wasn't sure about my feelings towards her, but now I know that she is the one for me. I reached her room and put her down on her bed carefully. I took a blanket to cover her and she snuggled on it, bringing an instant smile to my face. She looked serene. Beautiful and peaceful as an angel. The complete opposite of what she is to others. Particularly at school.

I don't know what I am thinking is right, but I felt an unconditional urge at that moment to kiss her. I slowly went close to her and placed a lingering kiss on her forehead. I pulled back and an instant smile took over my face as this was the first time I ever kissed her and it was not just an attraction but my pure love towards her. My love. I looked at her one last time before shutting the door behind.

I came home to see Jason on call with someone on his phone which I guess to be Arianna. It's an easy guess, cause the smile on his face says it all. He looked at me and waved his hand as he's still on his phone. I smiled at him and started making my way to my room. I ascended the stairs dreamly as my thoughts were completely stolen by Aurora. I then opened the door and went in my room and closed the door behind. After taking a warm shower, I changed to my night wear and jumped onto my bed.

Though my mind was occupied by Aurora, it was inevitably followed by the bastards who were eyeing my girl earlier at the prom. Their hungry eyes immediately turned into a frightened one as soon I sent my death glare. She is mine and forever will be only mine. I'd never spare anyone who tries to look at my girl with their evil eyes. No wonder even if I end up in jail. My grip on her waist tightened as I pulled her as close as possible and by doing so, I wanted everyone to know that she is mine. Truly and only mine.

We are meant to be together. Meant to be each other's. All I ever want is her, by my side forever. Though I never confessed my love to her, I could never take it when any guy looked at her the way I do and it is quite hard when my girl is beautiful and hot as hell. Keeping their eyes off of her is difficult but, still no other guy should look at her if they want their eyes in their sockets. If I am a bad boy and she's a brat, then she's of course, The Bad boy's Brat. My brat, my girl. Though I was agitated by those morons, I did notice the attention I was getting from girls who literally drooled over me. This is the cost for being handsome. I also noticed that Aurora was tense while they looked at me with their hungry eyes and she threw her sarcastic smirk towards those girls which screamed that I am exclusively hers. Of course, I am and I'd never deny it.

She looked drop dead gorgeous. That gown made her look like an angel and I was hypnotised and I would not give the credits to the gown alone, cause Aurora graced the gown as she wore it. Her smile made my heart swell in happiness. I wonder how much I've changed since she came. I find myself smiling at just the thought of her whereas there was never a word called a smile in my vocabulary. She made me feel the things which I've never felt. I love everything about her. Though I was confused about my feelings at first, now, Imma damn sure that she's the one. No one other than her can handle me. She is my first and my last love. I'd make sure to protect her at any cost.

I kissed her today for the first time. I wonder what her reaction would be when I tell her this. I hope that she'll leave me alive after I tell her. Well, I've got something to tease her. I chuckled at the thought as I imagined her to shout like a kitten after hearing this with flushed cheeks. My thoughts then drifted to Ryan. It's a big day in his life. I am so happy that he has found the right one. He had been there for me even on my worst times. I couldn't afford to lose him. I couldn't imagine a life without Ryan and Harry. They complete me. My brothers.

They never left my side though I pushed them at times. They love me for whoever I am and that's what makes us more than friends. We are brothers and I am glad I have them in my life. I just hope Ryan and Kate are forever happy. I then drifted off to sleep, thinking about the happy moments.

Aurora's POV

I was sleeping peacefully until my bratty sister came and pulled my blanket like a devil, throwing it away.

"What the hell Ari! You bratty pumpkin! Why'd you do that?" I yelled, as I rubbed my eyes.

"Just to wake you up," she said in a duh tone.

"Will you ever in your life wake me up like a normal person would?" I asked.

"Never in a million years." she said, smirking.

"When did you come?" I asked.

"I am here right from last night."

"Oh!" I said.

Wait a damn minute. Something's missing.

"How did I end up here? I mean on my bed? Cause I remember being with Zayn in the car" I asked.

"Your lazy ass was sleeping so Zayn carried you to your bed," she said.

He carried me for the second time! But he could've woke me up!

"Maybe he doesn't want his love to be disturbed in her sleep?" said my brain.

For the first time in forever, my brain said something which actually made me happy. So it knows another language other than sarcasm. Great! I smiled at the thought as I looked at Zayn's coat over me, which reminded me of the blissful moments yesterday. Zayn being a gentleman is something I never thought would happen. It was very cute indeed because a jerk like him can be sweet too, making my heart melt.

"You love him, don't you?" asked Arianna, making my thoughts halt.

______________________________________________

AN

Hello people! Hope you all are doing good!

Here's the next chapter! How was it?
Hope you all enjoyed it!
Comment your views below!

Will Zayn propose to Aurora before he is bald and bent? Lol

And comment your views on a whole new Zayn you all have been seeing! I loved the arrogant Zayn too!
Comment your views!

Any thoughts about Aurora? She's a tiny tiny cute baby!
Comment your views!

And kindly Vote! Vote! Vote!

Take care!❤

Chapter updated on,
19th November, 2020.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.7K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
126K 5.5K 26
Colette: My boyfriend Zac thinks I accidentally crushed on him with a steaming cup of coffee which lead to our many chance encounters that made him r...
Luna By anya jayvyn

Teen Fiction

7.3M 324K 47
A bullied girl meets the popular new student. ***** "Still saying that you're perfectly okay?" Max whispers. I'm surprised to hear that his voice is...
48.8K 1K 37
I would bet none of you have ever had that dream summer that all of us want.... that summer where you meet a boy on the beach and go surfing even tho...