Mrs Mikaelson

بواسطة ACourtOfStories

Throughout the last thousand years of being a vampire, everyone always thought that Niklaus Mikaelson was mer... المزيد

Damon Forgets That His Enemies Always Have A Backup Plan
Plan B - Stands For Breaking A Thousand-Year-Old Curse
You Gotta Love Mother Nature
Isa Gets A New Pet
Hunting Werewolves Is Rather Fun
Scratch That - Torturing Werewolves Is Even More Fun Than Hunting Them
Isa Makes Her Pet Play Fetch
A Hybrid Walks Into A Bar, Says To The Bartender...
Stefan Makes Liam Grant Drink His Wife
Rebekah Has A Dramatic Exit And Entrance
Lying To A Woman Is Already Stupid, But Lying To A Supernatural Woman...
Prank Night Party Crashers
Tick Tock Goes The Gym Clock
Oh Dear...Daddy's Dead
Old Men Fight Over A Coffin
Stefan Is Once Again On His Way To Murder Elena
Elijah Wakes Up To Get Beaten Up
Dinner And A Show - A Story, Actually - And Some Party Crashers
Give Me Love
Kol's Sister Is A Strumpet And His Brother Tries To Kill Him
The Ice Demon's Signature Party Trick
The Death Of A Boar/ A Boring Death
Desiccation for Dummies: A Step-by-Step Guide to Ruining Immortal Lives
Daffodil Drama
Nik Jumps And Dumps Bodies
Hunters, Hybrids and Hijinks
The Cure Quest - Because Vampires Are Clearly Into DIY Medical Solutions
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
The King and Queen of New Orleans
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Norway, 977 A.D
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue
A/N
A/N

Prologue

139K 2K 2.5K
بواسطة ACourtOfStories

(A/N: Welcome to the revamped version of Mrs Mikaelson. The beginning is mostly the same but there are certain chapters that I rewrote almost completely. I'm really happy with how it turned out and I hope you all like it too. Please don't plagarise this and as always, enjoy. XxD)

*****************************************************************

"Where is he going?" Katherine asked as she held out the mug of coffee to Klaus who was inside Alaric's body.

His eyes and smirk were something of wicked enjoyment as he took the mug. "To retrieve me. So, I can get out of this bad hairdo," he replied, eyes filling with disgust as he sipped and moved past the doppelganger and into the kitchen.

"Are you sure that's a good idea Klaus?" she asked as he walked, spinning to face him.

"Well, the full moon is almost upon us. I've killed the witch. I have the moonstone. The doppelganger is waiting in the wings. I am ready to break this curse."

"And why would you do that here?" she pressed. "There are so many who would try to stop you."

"Because I have to," Klaus replied sighing. "It's the birthplace of the doppelganger."

"Didn't realise that was a requirement."

"How could you? You betrayed me and fled England before I could give you the details, Katerina," he said as he moved closer to her, her true name rolling off his tongue. "But I did find your birthplace and I slaughtered your family. Technically, it wasn't just me. I was joined by someone else who also took great pleasure in causing you pain by killing every living member of your family. So, I guess we're cool," he said as he tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, tugging on her ear lobe slightly. "Let's just hope Elena isn't as stupid as you were," he said before moving away and walking past her.

Katherine let out a shaky breath, the one she'd been holding since Klaus had come close. "She won't run." Klaus turned from where he pulled a coat off the wall to face her. "She'll die before she lets anyone she loves get hurt," Katherine admitted rolling her eyes.

"And that's exactly what I'm counting on," he said, contorting Alaric's face into a smirk before looking Katherine directly into her eyes. "You can't leave until I tell you to."
Her pupils dilated as she fell under his compulsion and Klaus reached for the door.

"Wait!"

He turned, slightly annoyed.

"The person who helped you kill my family, who was it?"

His smirk returned, one truly sinister this time. "You'll get to meet her soon," he said before walking out the door, leaving Kathrine full of rage, fear and confusion, not that she'd ever admit it.

*****************************************************************

"He's here."

"Klaus is here?" Elijah asked in worry and anger.

Elena could only nod. "He's taken over Alaric's body," she explained.

"Of course, he has. One of his favourite tricks."

"What are his other tricks? What is he going to do next? You're the only one who knows him." Elena asked, worry filling her.

Elijah glanced out the windshield. "Yes, I do, but there is only one person alive who knows all his tricks, even taught him a few, but she is impossible to find. And if you did find her, she'd never betray Klaus, especially if it is you, or I asking."

"Who is she?" Elena asked curiously.

The emotions that flitted across Elijah's face were impossible to decipher before he said, "She does not matter as of now. I, however, do know enough about my brother to be able to kill him," Elijah said with determination and conviction.

*****************************************************************

"So, I assume the Martin witches are no longer with us?" Elijah asked as he and Elena made themselves comfortable in the Lockwood sitting room. He'd gotten changed into a fresh suit that a compelled Mrs Lockwood was kind enough to supply before she stepped out and left the two of them alone in her home.

"No," Elena answered.

"And Katerina? She would've been released by my compulsion when I died," Elijah inquired, sounding almost worried for the vampire.

"Klaus took her. We think that she may be dead," Elena explained.

Elijah merely smiled knowingly, his lips seeming to hide a thousand secrets. "I doubt that. Not Klaus's style. Death would be too easy for her after what she did. He is also not the only one that wants her to suffer," Elijah informed her, however, Elena mistook his last sentence for meaning he wanted Katherine to suffer.

"I don't understand. You say you want Klaus dead, but you still made Katherine pay for betraying him?"

His face darkened. "I do have my own reasons for wanting Katerina to pay." His face softened slightly as he slipped into memories that evoked feelings he bottled deep down, behind his red door. "There was a time, I'd have done anything for Klaus. He's my brother after all," he said, and Elena's jaw dropped. "Klaus is my brother," he repeated, a small smile on his lips at the girls' shock.

Elena shook her head. "I heard that. I'm still processing."

"Yes, I'm a little behind on the times, but I believe the term you're searching for is OMG?" he said, raising a teacup to his lips.

*****************************************************************

Katherine fumed as she tried to reach for the handle to Alaric's door and failed, Klaus' compulsion kicking in. She spun, however, at the sound of the door handle rattling before it was pushed open to reveal Damon Salvatore and his compelled girlfriend, Andie Star.

"Thank god," Katherine said as she beheld the two and Andie walked straight in.

"Wow. You were right, she looks exactly like Elena," she said as she looked Katherine up and down before walking past her.

"Yep," Damon said as he frowned at the door, not being able to enter. "Thought you might me dead," he said to the doppelganger.

"Unfortunately not. What are you doing here?" Katherine questioned.

"We are here to rescue you," Andie said as she continued to walk further into the apartment.

"No, sweetie. We are here to see if she deserves to be rescued," Damon corrected the new anchor.

"Right."

"I figured you still might be kicking," Damon said. "Alari-Klaus was blending in way too easily. I figured he probably had some coaching." Damon then held up a vile that instantly caught Katherine's attention.

"Is that-"

"Vervain, your salvation," Damon finished.

"It's not gonna undo anything," she pointed out.

"There's always a loophole," he replied, and Katherine frowned. "Did he tell you to stay until he said it was ok to leave?"

Katherine opened her mouth to answer but nothing came out.

"You can't say," Damon said, eyes widening. "Did he tell you to do absolutely everything he said until the end of time?"

"No," Katherine said defiantly and then her eyes widened.

"There's your loophole," Damon smirked. "Drink this and it'll prevent any further compulsion."

Katherine walked forward to take it, but Damon held it back to where she couldn't reach. "Give it to me," she demanded.

"Answer one question first. You double-crossed us with Isobel. Why?"

"I didn't think you stood a chance against Klaus. I was looking out for myself," she admitted.

"And where did that get you?"

Katherine only huffed a smile as she shook her head.

"Here. Be careful with it," he said tossing her the bottle. "If he finds out you have that, you're never getting out of here," he warned as Katherine took a sip and immediately started coughing as the liquid literally burned its way down her throat. "You owe me," Damon glared as the girl recomposed herself and wiped her mouth. "And I will collect," he promised before turning to Andie who was still snooping through Alaric's things. "Come on," he said as he turned to leave, Andie putting down whatever she was holding and chasing after him.

"Nice to meet you," she said hurriedly to Katherine as she closed the door behind herself, leaving Katherine alone once more.

*****************************************************************

"There's a whole family of Originals?"

"My father was a wealthy landowner in a village in Eastern Europe," Elijah said as he stood in front of a mirror to fix the buttons of his borrowed suit. "Our mother bore seven children."

"So, your parents were human?" Elena asked as she stood, and Elijah turned to face her, resting a hand on the mantle above which the mirror was placed.

"Our whole family was," he clarified. "Our origin as vampires is a very long story, Elena. Just know that we are the oldest vampires in the world. We are the Original family and from us, all vampires were created."

"Right, but Klaus is your brother. And you want him dead?" she questioned yet again.

"I need some air," was Elijah's only response. "I'm still feeling a tad... dead," he said as he walked towards Elena and then past her. "Come."

Elena could do nothing but gape and follow.

*****************************************************************

"Greta. Finally," Klaus smiled as a brown-skinned woman walked through the door after several men carrying countless bags.

"Hello, love," the witch said as she approached Klaus, moving a strand of his hair from his face.

"Hello."

"Nice body. Ready to get out of it," she asked as two more men wheeled in a large leather case.

"And the other thing that was supposed to come along with me?" Klaus asked.

Greta smiled. "She'll be along shortly. She had a couple of errands she wanted to run first."

Klaus grinned at Katherine as he spoke to Greta. "Let her know that I anxiously await her arrival. And I have a gift for her."

*****************************************************************

Two witches knelt in a circle of candles with Alaric and the leather case, now stood upright, as they chanted. Katherine stood, watching in fear as the flames of the candles flared and the witches' chanting ceased as they looked up at the case. Alaric's eyes opened as his head shot up, gasping loudly before his eyes landed on Katherine.

"Elena?" he asked in confusion before collapsing to the floor.

The male witch, Maddox, then stood, moving towards the case. Katherine's palms were sweaty as he grasped the handle and pulled it open, a man walking out.

He stared at Alaric's collapsed body before looking at Katherine and saying in a smooth British accent, "Now that's more like it."

His smile was truly sinister as he looked at the feared look on Katherine's face. She was right to be afraid. Everyone should be afraid.

Because the worst hadn't just arrived. The worst has yet to come.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

19.3K 301 23
Ash Mikaelson. Original vampire. The Hybrid's wife. She has been by Klaus' side for almost 1000 years before being daggered by Klaus in the 1920s. ...
11.6K 230 22
You're a demigod, a daughter of Thor. Being a demigod makes you pretty much immortal. No one knows why for sure, your mother has told you that a witc...
226K 3.5K 37
Cassiana Gilbert. She's different, according to the original hybrid. She has something in her that sparks and ignites. It draws him in like a light d...