Session 32 |DaBaby|

By TrilllQueen

"That ain't DaBaby that's my baby" Co-Writer: @scandalyss (chapter 1-20) Date Started: January 4, 2020 Date... More

Just Another Prologue
(1) Sugar & Spice
(2) Pull Up
(3) Three's A Crowd
(4) Blazin
(5) The Race
(6) Suge Knight
(7) Coldheart
(8) Touch Me, Tease Me
(9) Stay In Yo Lane
(10) Blurry Vision
(11) Missing You
(12) Confessions
(13) Let Me Explain
(14) Stretch You Out
(15) Confessions Pt. II
(16) Magic City
(17) Ratchet Happy Birthday
(18)PettyWap
(19) 14 Weeks
(20) Living Single
(21) Billion Dolla Baby
(22) Baby Momma
(23) Change Locations
(24) Headlines
(25) Ari Don't Need More Press
(26) Life is Good
(27) House is Not A Home
(28) Daddy Issues
(29) Spoiled
(30) Butterflies
(31) Set It Off
(32) Take A Bow
(33) Early Bird
(34) Because Of You
(35) Speechless
(36) Fiancรฉ Ari
(37) Push Baby Push
(38) Miracle
(39) Family First
(40) Fast Forward
(41) Milf
(42) Interviews
(43) Baby Girl
(44) Stubborn Ass
(45) Club Godzilla
(46) Love Lost
(47) Rated E
(48) You on You
(49) Don't Panic
(50) Audemar
(51) Mask On
(52) Slip n Slide
(53) Fuck It, Mask Off
(54) Closed Chapter
(55) Bachelor and Bachelorette
(57) To Infinity and Beyond

(56) The Matrimony

3.2K 232 49
By TrilllQueen

***

"Ima shoot on a nigga no dribble I pull up with 200 bows in my rental" I rapped as I lit up my blunt.

"This muhfucka tight as hell" Rich says coming out the bathroom readjusting his tie.

"Aye man I look good as fuck" Stunna says looking at himself in the mirror. I could hear a knock at the door followed my Arnold's voice.

"We don't got a runaway husband do we?" He says as he walked inside.

"Nah I'm chilling" I chuckled as I pressed the blunt to my lips.

"Nigga put that shit out. You need to be sober for this" He says snatching the blunt from my hand before I could even take a single pull, "Memories nigga" He took a pull from the blunt and then ashed it out.

"I can't believe this nigga getting married" Kidd says shaking his head.

"Never thought I'd see the day" Rich chuckles.

I got up from the chair and put on my suit jacket. I looked in the mirror and brushed my hair. "It's show time fellas" I said rubbing my hands together. I sprayed on a little cologne and we all headed out the room.

I walked down the hall and I could see Ariana's dad standing with his wife. I knew a part of Ariana wanted him here even though she hated him. He was her dad and she still wanted her dad at her wedding.

"Wassup Pops" I said as I approached him. I dapped up with him and then gave his wife a hug.

"How you feeling?" He asks me.

"I feel good." I said with a sigh.

"I just wanted to thank you for inviting me. I really appreciate this"

"It's no big deal" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I know giving you my blessing doesn't matter but just know that I do give it to you. No matter how bad our relationship is Ari is still my little girl and I want the best for her. All I ask is that no matter what keep loving and respecting her." He tells me.

I knew deep down in his heart that him not having a relationship with Ari pained him. I couldn't even imagine not being in my daughter's life. He wasn't there for her first love, first heartbreak, or when Journee was born. I know he doesn't have anybody but himself to blame but still. I wanted him to be here for at least this moment in her life.

"I appreciate it and I will." We dapped up once more and I walked off.

"Look at my baby" I could hear my mom's voice say as we walked into the room. I walked over to her and gave her a hug.

"Do I look okay?" I asked looking down at myself.

"You look so very handsome" She said caressing my face and just stared at me in awe.

"What?" I asked raising an eyebrow at her.

"My son is getting married. I'm proud of you, this is a big accomplishment"

"Thank you ma" I smiled and kissed her cheek. Everybody started to take their seats. I walked over to the alter and stood next to Arnold who was the officiant for the wedding.

"Are you ready?" He asked me. I took a deep breath trying to calm my nerves and nodded my head.

I never got nervous before a show, an interview or anything but this right here had a nigga with butterflies in my stomach.

"Boy why you scared?" I could hear somebody say from their seat causing everybody to laugh. That laugh was enough to calm me down.

The instrumental version of All My Life by K-ci and Jojo began to play. Everybody began to quiet down and turned to look at the door. Dream and Stunna came out first, arm and arm walking down the aisle followed by Rich and Shirley. Once all of our groomsmen and bridesmaids walked out. Journee walked out with Ariana's mom holding her little bag of flower petals.

"Awww" Everybody cooed. Once she made it to the end of the aisle she ran over to me.

"Hey baby" I said as I squatted down to hug her. I haven't seen her since last night. She's been with Ariana's mom while we prepped for the wedding. I gave her a kiss before she went to take a seat with her grandma.

As soon as Our Song by Tank began to play the muscles in my stomach began to tighten up. I stared at the door nervously just waiting for Ariana to walk out. Everyone stood up and waited for her to walk out as well.

The doors opened and Ariana was standing there arm and arm with Tae.

"Feels like I've been waiting my whole life and now it's real to see you walkin' through the door" The song played. Our eyes instantly met each other's and the nerves went away. She looked absolutely gorgeous. She had on this white mermaid style wedding dress with a super long train and veil. I didn't even realize I was crying until Stunna put his hand on my shoulder.

I looked down and quickly wiped my eyes.

"From the beginning, it felt so right, and I can't think of anything I've needed more" The lyrics to the song was enough to have a nigga in here ugly crying. I finally looked up to continue watching her walk down the aisle. They stopped at the end of aisle and hugged each other. I walked over and Tae turned to me.

"Take care of her" He said as we hugged. I took Ari's hand and we walked up to the altar.

"You look beautiful" I said looking her up and down.

"Thank you baby. You look handsome" She says wiping my cheeks.

"You all may be seated" Arnold says. "We have come together to witness the marriage of Ariana Fletcher and Jonathan Kirk"

"They met each other, fell in love, had a beautiful daughter and are now finalizing their lives together here at their wedding today. It is their desire to love each other for life and that is why we are here to celebrate today"

"We're all here because we want a good marriage for you both. A good marriage consist of no one ever going to sleep angry. Always remembering to tell one another that you love them even if they're getting on your last nerve. It is being able to forgive and forget. It is giving and creating an atmosphere for you both to grow. Most importantly it is not only marrying the right person, but being the right partner as well"

"Jonathan will you like to start with your vows?" He asks me and I nod my head.

"I'm not gon lie to y'all I didn't write any. I wanted to do this fresh off the dome" I said "I'm not a freestyle rapper so bear with me" I joked causing people to laugh.

"When we first met I never thought we'd be standing at an altar one day. We've come along way from sleeping onna mattress on the floor. You didn't even have to, you had already had stuff going for yourself. I was just out with the boys selling weed just tryna make some money to keep my lights on. I don't know why you even gave me any attention. I lied, I do know why. Just look at this face" I said and smiled at everybody showing my perfect smile.

"Boy whatever" She laughed shaking her head.

"I didn't have much to give but never once did you make me feel less than. You believed in me when I didn't even believe in myself. You were my first real girlfriend, my first love and you've taught me so much about life and myself. I know I've put you through a lot throughout these 6 years and I haven't been perfect." At this point her cheeks were covered in tears. "Moving forward I know nobodies perfect but I vow to try to get as close to it as I can. You're amazingly amazing, you're understanding, patient, kind, loving, nurturing, gorgeous. Most importantly, that thang be thanging"I teased rubbing her hips to get her to laugh and stop crying.

"I can't stand you" Ariana laughed fanning her eyes.

"I am a father because of you, I'm the man I am today because of you. I love you Ariana"

"Ariana?" Arnold says.

"Whew how am I supposed to follow that up" She chuckled wiping her eyes. "Imma keep it short"

"Beyond our relationship you're one of my best friends and that's all I can ask for. You've always been there for me when I needed you the most, even when I made it hard to even want to be around, you was still there. I vow to be there for you like you've always been there for me. I've been through so much loss in my life but I finally felt like I won when I met you. I can't even put how much I love you into words, but I love you. My love for you is unconditional, even when I hate you I still love you. It was a journey to get here. I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with you and I'm excited to see what the future has in store"

"Jonathan do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect her, forsaking all others and holding only unto her forevermore?

"I do" I said nodding my head.

"Ariana do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect him forsaking all others and holding only unto him forevermore?

"I do"

"The ring" Arnold said looking over at Stunna. He reaches into his pocket and hands me the ring and Dream handed Ari her's.

"Okay Jonathan repeat after me "I, Jonathan, take thee, Ariana to be my wife. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, in joy and sorrow, and I promise my love to you. And with this ring, I take you as my Wife, for as long as we both shall live." He said and I repeated it before sliding the ring onto her finger.

Ariana repeated the same words and put the ring onto my finger.

"By the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 41.8K 52
Yours, mine, ours. *old, don't read* 08/3/2021 - 08/15/2021
Life By Lettie

Fanfiction

197K 6.2K 33
ยฉ 2021 by Lettie Irvin," "Copyright ยฉ 2021 Lettie Irvin. All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmi...
134K 5.5K 24
"๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ" Started: July 20th 2021 Ended: ??
353K 11.3K 38
Read and find out๐Ÿ˜‰ *this story does contain violence, mature laungue and content. The faces that you see do not belong to me. They are faces that I...