𝐬𝐲𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐲 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐒�...

Par SWReed

2nd Place in Romance Spring 2021 Seasonal Contests A Sidney Crosby FanFiction . A 25 year old girl takes an i... Plus

|PROLOGUE|
|Model or Intern?|
|Yellow Crocs and Tube Socks|
|Stalker?|
|Not A Lunch Date|
|Sherlock and Peaky Blinders|
|Sports Illustrated, Vanity Fair, and The Post Gazette|
|The King of Penguins Hockey|
|Jealousy|
|Hockey Fights Cancer|
|Thanksgiving with The Lemieux Family|
|Jolly Holiday In A One Horse Open Sleigh|
|Brianna and Jakey|
|Sydney and Sidney|
|Secret Santa|
|Little Pens Christmas Photo Album|
|Mistletoe Merrymaking|
|Pens Christmas Photo Album|
|Playlist|

|Sweater Dress|

223 3 19
Par SWReed

The next morning, I was awoken by the smell of bacon as it popped and sizzled in the kitchen and something being poured into glasses.

I heard a faint muffled voice come from the kitchen, "When do you think she'll be up?"

"I dunno, Sid. She likes her sleep on some days." Bri replied, she then sat some sort of plates down on the counter.

Picking myself up out of bed, I slipped on my bear slipper. My hair was a bit matted and my breath definitely smelled horrid. My feet lazily dragged me to the kitchen for breakfast while I tugged at the white lace hem of my black nightgown.

"There she is! Morning Sleeping Beauty." Bri giggled while slipping pancakes on to three plates, Sid was sitting at the countertop, saving me a seat next to him.

"Hey guys," I yawned, slurring my words. The retainers in my mouth making my speech slurred. I then sniffed the air, "Smells good."

"Ugh, it does but they're probably gonna taste like shit."

"Oh shut up, they're gonna taste fine."

"Mmhmm, right, every time I make them they turn out like shit, and now I'm making them for you two," She pointed the spatula at both of us. "And they're gonna be shitty." Lastly, Bri flopped two pancakes on her plate before placing them in front of us both a glass of orange juice.

I walked down the hallway to spit out my retainers and put them into minty water to soak them, then I brushed my hair before coming back.

Sid and Bri were getting bacon on their plates when I sat down, "How many do ya want Syd?"

Nodding to my head, "Um gimme four I'm hungry today." Bri then placed four pieces of bacon on my plate.

Bri went back over to the stovetop to grab another pan with scrambled eggs, "Scrambled?" She looked to Sid, with her brow raised.

"Oh, yes please." Sid held out his plate for Bri to put the eggs on.

The three of us started digging into our food when Juno made a low but cute growl while he was sleeping in an awkward position on the couch, then scrambling to his feet, waddling over to Sid right away then plopping down by his feet.

I laughed slightly, "Bubba, no begging." Lightly slapping my thighs.

Bri and Sid chuckled, awing at Juno begging for food, "Who's this?" Sid looked to me before looking down at Juno.

"Oh that's Juno," I thought of something, "He's not normally like this, he hates strangers." Replying hesitantly, shaking my head.

Sid then ripped off a small piece of bacon, "Do you mind?" He raised his brow.

"Oh, no, not at all."

Sid then held the bacon piece in the air, which made Juno stand in excitement, wagging his tail happily, "K buddy," He mumbled. "Sit," He pointed a finger at Juno, making him sit down. "Good boy, good, good boy!" Sid tossed up the piece of bacon into the air, Juno then caught it, crunching it up.

The two of us girls smiled at the sight of the two boys getting along so well. Bri ate her breakfast quickly before leaving the two of us left in the kitchen, I then followed her to her bedroom.

"Hey, um I think I'm gonna stay back and take care of Sid."

"Ya know Sullivan is gonna be pissed." Bri placed her hands on her hips, whispering.

"I know, but he can't play and it could get worse to the point where he can't play. It's just one sick day for him and one vacation day for me."

Bri nodded her head, "Are ya sure you wanna stay home?"

I smiled, "Yes, besides, all the photos edited and transferred to your computer."

"Lord! When did ya have time to do that?" Brianna smiled widely.

"Before Sid came over."

"Your the best, thank you." The two of us hugged each other before I left Bri to get dressed for work.

I decided to put on some deodorant, put my hair up, and make my bed before Bri left.

"K, heading out!" Bri yelled from in her bedroom, grabbing all her things before walking out with her suitcase rolling behind her.

As per usual, Bri was dressed casually retro with a Metallica t-shirt, ripped jeans, and white high top sandals, the same ones I have in my closet so we could match.

Waving from in my room, "K, have a great day and drive safe." Bri then walked down the hall.

"Bye Sid, I hope you feel better soon," Bri spoke while walking to the door.

"Thanks, Bri, and thank you for a delicious breakfast."

"Oh stop it, you're just buttering me up!"

"I'm serious, those pancakes were amazing." Sid chuckled.

"Well, there's plenty more on the microwave if you guys want some."

"Thanks, Bri!" Once again, I yelled from inside my room.

Brianna left the apartment, closing the door behind her. I then walked back into the kitchen, Sid was still going at his breakfast while I hardly had started.

"She's too hard on herself." My face frowned as I poured some syrup over my pancakes.

"You both are too hard on yourselves." Sid emphasized "both", then sipping his orange juice.

I then decided to just shove everything in my mouth, just wanting food to be in my stomach.

"Jesus, I've never seen someone eat like you." Sid chuckled slightly, dropping his fork.

I looked over at him in shock with my cheeks stuffed full of food, then swallowing, "What? I'm hungry, let me eat in peace." I teased.

He shot his hands up in surrender, "Ok, ok." The two of us ate in silence, but not an airy awkward silence.

When I had finished, I let out a small burp, covering my mouth in embarrassment, my cheeks heating up, "Excuse me." Sid just rolled his eyes, setting our dishes below, by the sink. "Oh, you don't have to do that! You're supposed to be sick." Rushing over to the other side to relieve him of washing dishes.

Setting the dishes in the sink, he turned on the water to rinse the dishes off, "No, I insist, it's not a big deal."

I bit my lip, placing my hands on my hips, and thumping my foot on the ground, being stubborn, "Ok, then we'll do it together."

I could see Sid smirking, "Now you're just being stubborn."

"Am not," I grumbled, taking the rinsed off dishes and putting them in the dishwasher.

"Are too."

"Am not," I emphasized, obviously being stubborn on purpose.

"Mmmhm." Sid then handed me the glasses to put in the dishwasher, which was the last to put in.

I then set the dishwasher to clean the dishes before I hopped up on the counter.

"Ok, you've done enough, now please go get a shower or do whatever." Sid tried to get me to stop taking care of him but I wouldn't.

"No, I need to be taking care of you."

"I feel perfectly fine!" He smiled.

"Come here."

Sid went in between my legs so I could feel his cheek with the back of my hand. Then I went to his forehead. His temperature was still there slightly.

I groaned slightly, "Your temperature seems like it hasn't gone down much." Taking my hand off his forehead, my face dropped slightly.

"Well so much for going out today." Sid huffed.

"Oh, really? What were you planning on doing today besides getting into trouble?"

"I was planning on getting some more dress shirts and my winter coat for this year."

"Oh well I'm not letting you out of my sight," I slipped off the counter while Sid was very close to me. "But please behave, I'm going to take a shower."

"You know I'll get into all kinds of trouble, stela your dog, eat all the food, mess up your house." Sid then plopped down on the couch and Juno hopped up next to him.

Rolling my eyes, I went to go take my shower. I was in the shower for a good while when I came out in a towel with my dirty clothes and an outfit laid out on my bed nicely which made me stop in my tracks.

Throwing my pajamas into the laundry basket, I lightly picked up the clothing that was laid out for me and walked into the living room.

Sidney and Juno were watching some TV when I walked in. I was shocked, my mouth slightly hung open in shock and confusion.

"Took long enough." Sid sat down the remote on the coffee table.

"Why did you rummage through my closet?" I held up the salt and pepper shirt with my glossy leggings.

"Because I had the brilliant idea of going still being to go shopping and you can come with me, so I did you a favor and picked our your clothes and used the Swiffer to do the floor.

I ruffled my mop-like hair, "Wait, you did our floor too?"

"Yeah."

"You're supposed to be sick not doing things."

"I'm an active body, I have to be doing something."

"Guess I can't say anything myself." I was the exact same, I was an active body, I have to be moving or fidgeting, or doing something while I was sitting, doing nothing.

"So go get ready to go." Sid shooed me off.

Walking back to my bedroom, I cupped my cheeks, he picked out an outfit for me to wear. My cheeks heated up at his adorable gesture.

To test the outfit, I actually had to try it on. Sid even had my shoes and accessories all picked out too. Light grey thigh-high boots, my Pandora Harry Potter bracelet, a light pink scarf, and a barrette decorated with pearls.

It really made me blush how he had everything laid out neatly on my bed and he specifically picked them out for me to wear.

I did my makeup, curled my hair a little, and applied my light pink lipstick to match my scarf before I slipped into my outfit, fluffing my hair once I pulled my head out of the neck hole and wrapped my scarf around my neck. Placing my barrette in my hair and getting my bracelet around my wrist.

I then stepped into the full body mirror, examining myself, "Wow, he really did a good job." I turned around slightly to see what I look like from behind as I popped my one foot up slightly.

Before going into the living room, I grabbed all my essentials, a matching wallet, money, cards, and phone.

When I stepped into the living room, Sid's jaw dropped slightly, before whistling, "Wow I really did do a good job."

"Yeah, I mean I do give ya credit, this is a really cute outfit." I played with the tassels of my light pink scarf.

I could tell he was awestruck by my outfit, "It really is. I spent a good amount of time looking through your closet for a good outfit. I thought Kathy had a lot of clothes, but you're pretty close though." Sid turned off the TV and also got his shoes on to leave with me.

"Really?"

"Yeah, and you have poor taste too."

I scoffed at his lie, "Really? I have bad taste?" I teased, locking the apartment door behind me as we walked downstairs to my car parked in front of the building

"Yeah, it's very poor, to be honest."

"Really? Really? Then gimme your credit card." I held out my hand while blocking the passenger door.

"I will once you drive me to my house so I can get properly dressed and I can get my things."

Nodding my head, I stepped out of the way and walked over to the driver's side. We both got in and buckled up, Sid directing me back to Sewickley.

Puddles were still on the ground from last night and everything was damp.

My head moved from facing forward and looking at Sid, "I still can't believe you ran this all last night in a storm."

Sidney's face dropped slightly, "I still can't believe it either," Sid made me stop on the side of the road by some big houses, "Kathy doesn't know your car, and I'd rather not park it in the driveway just in case."

He was about to get out when I grabbed his arm, "Wait! Where are you going?"

He looked back at me, "Four houses up," Sid pointed up the street with his free hand. "I don't want you parked in the driveway."

"Well, I'm coming too."

"Oh no your not!" Sid lunged forward in the car, shutting the door, preventing me from getting out. "I'm not taking the risk of Kathy seeing you and both of us ending up in the hospital getting broken glass removed from our foreheads."

"Oh come on!" I whined, "I can put up a good catfight. I'm a big strong girl." I made a muscle for him and lightly slapped my arm.

"Please promise me you'll stay here," He paused. "Please? Please?" He then touched my hand, rubbing his thumb over the back of my hand.

"Ok," Lightly, I removed my hand out of embarrassment. "I promise."

Sid then got out of the car, "If you hear screams, you'll know what to do."

"Ya, call the police and tell them to bring a straight jacket."

Sid gave me a small smirk before walking off towards his house. Thankfully, Sid came back only a few minutes later wearing a black polo, grey jeans, and black and white slip-on Vans which made me smile.

When Sid got back into my car, I was watching and smiling at him the entire time he got in until he noticed, "What? Do I have something on my face?" He lightly patted his face, checking to see if something was on him.

"No, no, it's just that you always wear polos I think and I can't get over the fact you have Vans too." Shaking my head, I gestured to his shoes with a wide dorky smile on my face.

"Well duh, of course, I have Vans, they're so comfy and no I don't just wear polo shirts." Sid then took his phone and wallet out of his back pocket and then put his Oakley sunglasses on, which made me roll my eyes playfully.

Nodding my head, I then started to go down the road, "Mmhm, right."

"Oh! Also, I need to give you," He stopped in between a few words while opening his wallet. "This." Sid then held out his credit card in between his two fingers.

"Thank you!" I sang, taking the card while driving to the nearest mall.

Sid turned his head slightly to read my GPS on my phone, "So where are we going anyway?"

"To the closest mall so I can prove to you that I do have a good fashion sense."

"And so you can max out my credit card just to prove it."

"Yes and so I can max your credit card out just to prove it," I mumbled before pulling up to the mall parking lot, parking in a spot towards the back but near the separate Coach store. "Awe, I kinda wanna go to Coach but at the same time I know you know how many Coach bags, wallets, and wristlets I have."

"Yeah, I've never seen so many bags that were from the same brand in my entire life."

"But you might have noticed that I only have one matching bag and wallet from the same brand."

"We're going to Michael Kors aren't we?"

"Yes," I smiled like a maniac before getting out of the car with my phone and Sidney's credit card in my hand, locking my car, and skipping towards the entrance of the mall. Sid was a distance behind me so I started walking backward, "Oh come on you Debbie Downer, it's your fault for insulting my taste in fashion anyway."

"And I think I'm gonna regret it." He dragged, a smile wiping across his face when I wagged my finger at him, telling him to come here and to hurry his butt up.

He then linked arms with me as we ran headfirst into the mall together, I looked around for the Michael Kors store when I found it at the end of the mall and dragged him by the arm down to the other end.

A smile wiped my face as I laughed and maneuvered through people, I could hear Sid laughing too when I turned around, he was also grinning.

Before entering the store we halted, our feet digging into the ground so we could adjust ourselves. Sid walked a foot behind me when we entered the store.

I stopped a few feet inside, examining all the different bags on the shiny white shelves.

I walked over to a black backpack with silver tooling up on a higher shelf, which was no problem because I was tall, so I stood on my tiptoes slightly to pick up the bag from the shelf before throwing it on my back and turning in the mirror off to the side.

Sidney came up behind me, appearing in the reflection of the mirror, slightly bending down to my ear, "Still not impressed." He smirked.

Scrunching my face, I turned around and playfully hit him in the stomach with the bag, making him let out a giggly but quiet 'oof'.

Then I placed the backpack back on the shelf the same way it was presented, then meandered towards the back of the store where all the clothes were, apparently a 50% clearance was going on which was an absolute score because I've always wanted Michael Kors clothes

The closest rack to me was a rack of coats, different lengths, materials, and styles. My fingers landed on a black faux fur coat, taking it off the rack, it probably went down a little bit below my knees with a gold buckle on the belt. I threw it over my arm and went over to the dresses on the rack next to the coats.

Again, I dragged my fingers along the dresses on the rack when I felt a turtleneck sweater like material. Taking the dress off the rack, it was a sweater dress, with a turtleneck and half sleeves, and the skirt probably went halfway down my upper thighs just a bit shorter than my coat, also throwing the dress over my arm with my jacket.

Walking over to the shoes with a spring in my step, I found the cutest pair of pointed toe high heels that tied up my ankles and gold tooling at the ends of the string, snatching them off the shelf, they were a size 7, not a 9 which made my face drop.

Luckily a store worker walked over asking if there was anything she could help me with, I asked if there 9s in the shoes I liked and I also asked for a dressing room. The nice lady leads me back to the dressing room, saying she'd be back soon.

"So let's just say you're about halfway there," Sid replied from the other side of the black curtain while I was inside getting changed out of my clothes and into the sweater dress.

"Oh really?" I cooed from inside my sweater dress, trying to poke my head through the neck hole.

The nice lady then came back, luckily with a 9, sticking her hand into my dressing room with the box in her hand. I politely thanked her before she walked away.

Since there was a stool nearby, I sat down to put my heels on and lace them up around my ankles before putting the faux fur coat over my shoulders and ruffling my hair.

Drawing back the curtain, I was expecting Sid to be around but he wasn't there. I walked around, moving my head to look for him but instead, I found him looking at himself in the mirror in a short black puffy jacket, then seeing me in his reflection making him stop and turn around.

"Ok, I kinda regret saying you have poor fashion taste." Sid chuckled, raking his eyes up and down my body.

I lightly clicked my heels together while biting my lip, "I forgive you," I

Rolling my eyes playfully, "But your credit card won't."

"Ya I know it won't," He scoffed. "Come on gimme a spin, gimme a spin!" He pleaded.

Indulging his plead, I spun around for him, shoving my hands in the pockets of the jacket, "Even though it's clearance, I still feel bad for your card, BUT! Enough about that! You look like your enjoying that jacket." My head gestured to the jacket Sid had put on.

"Yeah, it's a bit tight tho, I feel like I'm gonna rip the thing if I move the wrong way."

"Did they have your size in the back?"

"No, and most of the time I have to have my clothes custom made." He sighed before gently taking off the jacket, trying not to tear the seams.

"I can understand that," Mumbling while nodding my head. Sid had thrown the coat over his arm still looking at me in the mirror. "The broad wide shoulders," Slowly my hands brushed down his shoulders, "Large torso, so it's understandable,"

Sid had that look on his face like he was expecting more out of me than what I gave him but I could be dumb and overreacting the expression.

"I'll go get changed real quick and we can leave and go get Cinnabon."

"Ok, you go do that-wait-who said anything about Cinnabon?!" Sid stuttered.

I just threw back the curtains, throwing him a wink before stepping inside again so I could get back into my regular clothes.

Picking up all my belongings after I left the dressing room, we went to the checkout and I gave them Sidney's card. My outfit was placed nicely in a big Michael Kors bag with black ribbons as the handles.

I took the bag from the counter and the two of us left the store, I then gave Sid the bag, "Wait so your making me carry the bag too?"

"Mmhm," I smirked as we walked towards the Cinnabon "This is your punishment for insulting me."

"Isn't my credit card bill enough?"

"Oh come on Sid, you make millions a year, the bill only came out to be $550." I teased while getting in line.

"I guess I shouldn't be complaining then."

A smile appeared on my lips, I looked up at Sid, lightly elbowing his side, "See! There's the optimism I've been looking for!" Sid then looked down at me.

"You don't mind sharing do you?"

"No, not at all, why?"

"You like chocolate right?" Sid was asking me questions that were pretty weird to me.

"Uh, am I a female? Then yes."

Sid chuckled before the two of us stepped up to the counter, "Can I have Choco Bon Bites and the regular Caffé Americano, please," Sid then turned to me. "You can get whatever you want." He mumbled.

"Um, I'll have the regular Mochalatta Chill, please, and thank you."

After paying, we waited shortly for our order before getting it off the counter. Sid eyed up my Mochalatta right away.

"You want some?" I laughed all while getting two straws and some napkins.

"Very much."

Rolling my eyes playfully, I stuck a straw into my drink, giving it to Sid while he held his coffee in one hand with the Michael Kors bag hanging from his arm, "Ok, that's good." His eyes slightly rolled to the back of his head for a second before handing my drink back, taking his straw, and throwing it away.

Together we strolled through the mall, drinking, eating, and talking to each other.

"I'm really surprised right now," I replied after taking a bite of one of the chocolate cinnamon buns, covering my hand over my mouth.

"How so?" Sid fished through the bag to get a chocolate cinnamon bun.

"Like your huge, don't get me wrong like your fucking huge, and you workout obviously but I'm surprised you're not like a health-conscious, healthy freak."

"Oh God no," Sid scoffed before taking a bite. "A lot of like health foods don't agree with me surprisingly."

I was actually shocked about his condition, "Really?"

"Yeah, it's weird, but like you said I workout and such so I lose it." Sid then took a sip of his coffee before opening the outer door for me, exiting the mall.

I did a small curtsy, "Merci beaucoup monsieur!" I smiled, giving off a French accent.

"Votre bienvenue mademoiselle," Sid replied in French which made me giggle.

"I didn't know you knew French!"

"Well it is apart of Canadian history and Mario did teach me a good amount too, but I didn't know you knew French either."

The two of us walked back to my car, "Yeah, it's apart of my ancestry, I'm part French-Canadian but mainly German." I shrugged.

"Well coming from a Canadian, you speak French very well."

Taking my keys from my front pocket, I unlocked my car, "Thanks, Sid."

Sidney then put my bag in the backseat before hopping in the front next to me. We then drove halfway across Pittsburgh to go to a Men's Wearhouse even though there was one across the street, he insisted.

Getting there, and inside, there was hardly anyone. The workers there definitely knew Sid, especially since they had some small talk before Sid started looking around for some dress shirts while I looked at puffy winter coats since he was looking for one.

The one I was most attracted to was one with fabric sleeves that were fairly soft to me and the rest was puffy, "Hey uh, Sid, how about this one?"

Sid turned around, walking over to me, clearly interested. I took the coat off the rack and the hangar for him, "That's a good one."

Sid then tried on the jacket, doing up the zipper before looking at himself in the mirror, pulling down the jacket at the hem, "This actually looks really good, and it fits pretty well," He turned to both sides, examining himself in the jacket, "You definitely picked a winner Syd, definitely a winner." I quickly snapped a photo of him, smiling from behind my phone.

"See! I know you all too well!" I turned him towards me so I could get a good look at him before pulling down the sleeves on each side.

We were there for a good while because Sid had to try on some shirts he liked and had to get some measurements and adjustments done so the shirts could be made up for him.

We were there for almost 3 hours and it was dinner time already with the sun starting to set.

"Hey how about we go and grab a bite to eat? I'll pay this time." I offered.

"Yeah, but I wanna show ya something first before it gets too dark out. I don't wanna look suspicious."

"Oh?" I was a bit concerned.

Sid insisted that he'd drive since I was driving all day. We had driven alongside the river and parked in a parking lot across the street. Together, we got out and walked across the street.

"Where are we?" Sid and I walked down the sidewalk and under an old train bridge, "Where do these tracks go?"

"Well there's a steel factory down the road," Sid turned around, pointing across the river behind me where lights were coming from the steel factory downriver. "And then up the road, there's a steel casting company, thatta way." Sid then pointed east, where the tracks came from.

"Wow, that's cool." I was happy to learn more about Pittsburgh and its affiliation with steel.

Sid stopped at a clearing where you could see the river and the big old steel train bridge crossing the water, "Hey so it might get a bit uneven down here so you might wanna hang on to me."

"Ok?" I wrapped my arm around his and lacing our fingers together.

My heart probably skipped beats a million times while he was leading me down on to the grass towards a bunch of stones on the ground.

Then at the center was a six-pointed star. The rocks looked like they were once laid out like a maze or a labyrinth.

"Is this a maze?"

"Well used to be." Sid helped me up and down from the stones as we made our way to the middle.

Together we stood on one of the points, I looked around the circular labyrinth, trying to imagine what it was like with walls or barriers, "It's amazing."

"I know right, it that's not the best part either."

Sid took me across the bridge, all the way over to one of the abandoned steel mill, "Are you sure we're allowed to be over here?" I whispered as Sid once again let me hang on to him as we treaded through the tall grass

Sid scoffed, "Ya, they do tours in here all the time, but I wanted to show you this since I know you enjoy art."

I was too busy looking at Sid that I never noticed that we approached a wall, spray-painted, but a beautiful colorful mural of a steelworker which read 'Carrie Furnaces, Pittsburgh Steel Worker'. With more down the long wall next to it.

My breath was absolutely taken from me, "This-this," I struggled to find words as I slowly broke away from Sid, approaching the mural. "Is beautiful, absolutely beautiful." I then held my hand up, lightly placing it on the brick where the steelworker was painted. Snapping my head back to look at Sid, he was slowly approaching me, hands in his pockets.

"It really is," Sid then linked arms with me again. "This city is just full of amazing things and wonderful people and there's so much to do and see, I want to show it to you."

I then looked up at his tall figure, "All of it?"

"Yes, all of it." He nodded.

I was so happy, I wanted to cry but instead, I partly jumped into his arms, standing on my tiptoes while my face was buried in his neck. Sid then wrapped his arms under my armpits putting his hands on my upper back, holding me and keeping me from falling over.

The rest of the night was peaceful, Sid took me back to the car and drove me to Red Robin which I was excited about because I haven't gone to one in ages. We were placed in the back on the heated patio by the water.

Some of the guests at the restaurant discreetly came over and asked for an autograph or maybe a picture from Sid which made me smile.

Sid had explained that people are very discreet and kind about his privacy and not being all up in his face and such which I thought was also nice too.

The two of us ordered a tower of onion rings, splitting them while we got the Red Robin burgers and famous fries. When we had to pay, even though I had said I would pay, Sid had insisted that he'd pay for the half while I paid for half.

The day couldn't have been any better for the two of us. We had some laughs, smiles, learned new things together, and even went on our own little adventure.

Sidney Crosby, you are out of my league. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

165K 2.1K 25
Small stories about being Mrs. Crosby. This probably won't be one continuous story, but more like a book of little events. Hope you enjoy it! Random...
27.5K 625 21
Cara Irwick, a twenty-four year old wallflower, and med-student at Pittsburgh University Medical School is fed up with the broken record that is her...
142K 2.2K 72
When a new girl joins the Penguins medical team she's not what anyone would have expected, especially not superstar Sidney Crosby. Also posted on AO3...
The Tampa Terror Par Beth

Mystère / Thriller

119 15 15
The 2021 Stanley Cup Finals are on! It's the reigning champs, the Tampa Bay Lightning, versus the surprise finalists, the MontrΓ©al Canadiens. It's go...