Zona

By awwwyay

Come one come all, to a story with everything! A steady couple A deadbeat stoner A girl with soccer on the mi... More

The Gang
Meet Us
The Story Unfolds
Here It Goes
Everyone Else
Life Goes On
Kayvon's Crushin'
The Weekend
All the Right Friends in All the Right Places
The Couple
Best Date Ever
Finals
Update
The Change
The Winter Break Cookoff
Food Fight
The Slap Bet
Bitterness
Clubbin
Morning After
Tit for Tat
Valentine's Day
Graduation
Summer!
SoCal
The Friend
The Breakup
The Hike
Going Crazy
Flash Forward
Another Morning After

The "Phantom"

42 0 2
By awwwyay

Evan

So I was playing at the bar one night when a lady walks in and moves directly towards me. "Do you sing too?" She asks. "A little bit, Why?" "I'm holding auditions for Phantom of the Opera in a week. I think you should try out."

Audrey

So Evan invites the whole gang to his audition. When it's his turn, he comes out with a worried look on his face, then he gets this pervy look on his face, and he gets a damn boner!

It took a lot to hold off a laugh.

Evan

I was worried at first. Then I thought to myself, "Maybe I should imagine everyone in their underwear." So I was ready to go until I looked at Audrey, and my mind went a little too far, and well, you know.

Kayvon

Trey, Ian, and I could barely hold back laughter! Especially when we heard the director say, "Oh my!". Poor guy. His dick ruined his audition! We are not letting him forget this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 268 10
Stop crying and laugh (I'm also making this because I have too many memes in my gallery so I can just store them here instead of course.) ...
31.9K 3.2K 104
Male Lead pr ဇာတ်လမ်းအကျဥ်း အရှေ့ဘက်နဲ့ဝေးတဲ့မြေမှာ မီချယ်လင် ကြယ်သုံးပွင့်အဆင့်သတ်မှတ်ချက်ကို အကြိမ်ကြိမ်ငြင်းဆိုထားတဲ့ ထူးဆန်းတဲ့စတိုးဆိုင်တစ်ခုရှိ...
1K 68 8
Its my imagination don't compare to reality
58.5K 3.7K 20
Theo Danton, a vampire with a sweet tooth, devises a plot to trade pastries for blood donations in an unorthodox bakery. All finally goes according t...