Voluptuous

By Brownskinglow22

If you haven't read Curves you will be confused Madison is back and better, the day leaving the hot... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
13. part two
14.
15.(1)
15.(2)
15.(4)
16.
17.(1)
17(2)
18
19.
20.
21.
21. continue
22.
23.
23(2)
24.
24 (2)
25.
26(1)
26(2)
27.
27(2)
28.
28(2)
28(3)
29.
30.
30(2)
30 (3)
31.
32.
33.
33(2)
34.
35.
35(2)
36.
37.
38.
39.
39 continues
40.
40 continue
41.
42.
43.
44.
Epilogue

15.(3)

8.9K 458 101
By Brownskinglow22

"Is she even cuter than me?" Madison asks, brushing her hair into a low bun.

"Girl you know she isn't. She's pretty but she ain't you." Raymond says

"Ray I really love this man. I'd do anything to get him back. I apologized multiple times and he just won't take me back. It's not even like I slept with Seven. I just trusted him to tell him my problems. "

"Speaking of Seven have you even spoken to him? He has been m.i.
.a lately." Raymond asks

"Girl Seven won't even talk to me. I don't know what Victor did to him" Madison says groaning

"That man is crazy. Who knows what he said or did to get Seven to stop talking to me."

"Don't worry all you have to do is act like you don't care. Men like when they girls boss up on then. That's when their toxic ass comes crawling back."

"Raymond, he isn't toxic though." Madison wines

"You're the toxic one?"

"My therapist doesn't use the word toxic to describe me." She answers frowning

Madison wanted so badly to go to Raymond's complex and drag the female he called himself liking but she knew in heart he would definitely not speak to her.

"Did he sound like enjoyed it?" Madison asks nervously

"All I heard was her loud mouth. She sounded like she was having the time of her life."

"He really gave up on me. He had sex with her."

"Girl it's okay. Just find you some." Ray says

"Ray I'm not just going to go around letting every man try to fill that void." Madison says groaning

"Someone asked me out today."

"And what did you say?" Raymond asks staring the camera wide eyed

"I told him I'll think about calling him. I just don't want to do this. Victor broke my heart."

"Girl forget about Victor.He's not the only one who can have sex. Girl, we have to get you out of the house."

"The last time you took me to a party I got pregnant." Madison responds

"I- uh- sweetie that wasn't my fault. You knew what you were getting yourself into, that's breakup wood ,very dangerous"

"So what do I tell the guy who wanted me to come to his party?"

"Girl forget his party. We are going to the club. The club where you can make it rain." Raymond squeals

"I guess I could forget the party. I already told Vito I need him to watch Cairo tonight"

"Invite the man if you want" Ray says grinning

Madison shakes her head while looking through her closet. She settles on a short v line dress that simply shows her cleavage.

"This looks great. I think I want to wear my sleek back bun with this."

"Let me see." Raymond says

Madison turns the screen and begins showing Ray the dress.

"Put on a wig Madison"

"Ray I'm wearing a sleek bun and that's final. What time are you getting me?" Madison questions looking up on the bed to see Cairo still sleep

"Boo later,like twelve."

"You're so lucky I don't have work in the morning." Madison says crawling on the bed to give Cairo a peck on his cheek.

"What is my godson doing?"

"Sleeping as usual."

Madison couldn't keep her eyes off of Cairo. His small features are what kept her stuck. He looks so much like his father, despite their differences she couldn't deny Victor's appearances. His genes had kindly blessed their son.

"Toot your so handsome. You deserve the world and more. Mama is gonna work hard to make sure you have everything you can think of." She whispers giving him another peck

Madison still has her camera and needs to retrieve it from her home back in New York. She also needs to apply back to her old university. In her heart she really wanted to become a photographer. She wanted to be one of those photographer's that celebrities hire. Her head lays next to Cairo while her eyes stay stuck to his little body.

"I love you so much papa. You make me feel so loved." She smiles

"I don't make you feel loved?" Raymond asks sadly

"Ray I know you love me." She giggles

"Yea you better recognize." He says blowing a kiss in the phone

"Well Ray I'm going to call you later me and my baby are going to nap together. Call me when we get outside so we can get dressed."

"Alright boo"

Madison sleeps with Cairo snuggled in her chest. She's too into her sleep to hear the knocking at the door.

Vito knocks on the door for a couple more seconds before he grabs the extra key from his pants to unlock the door. He turns the knob and listens out for a cry or even a laugh.

"Madison"

His loud gruff voice echoes back to him as he waits for an answer. Not getting an answer he walks up the wooden stairs. His hands go to his gun while he creeps up the steps. He makes it to her room door and pushes the door open to see the cutest sight of Cairo and Madison sleeping.

"My family." He whispers lowly

Seeing them made him feel guilty indulging into Lala. They aren't together but some reason he felt like he owed Madison loyalty. He only had sex with her because he hadn't had it in so long and Madison had him angered by her telling their business to Seven. He definitely wasn't feeling sex with Lala. Her moans weren't like Madison and Lala just isn't her. He bites his bottom lip and makes his way over to the bed. He sits on the bed causing a little dip in the bed. Madison eyes flutter open and she quickly looks down to see if Cairo is still with her.

"You scared the crap out of me." She whispers groggily

"Sorry about that."

"Where's Layla?" She asks trying to look around

"My mama has her. She wants to take her to the zoo tomorrow" he says

Madison rolls her eyes and closes them right after.

"You can sleep in here. Me and Ray are going out tonight." She says

"Don't be drinking you-

"I know what not to do. You don't have to tell me anything." She says hasty not shocking Vito at all

Since he told her about not wanting to date she has been more temperamental. He usually ignores her little attitude and goes on about his day.

"What's up with the attitude?You just woke up and you're already angry."

"You can go in the living room for now." She says snuggling more into her blanket.

"Madison look at me when I'm talking to you." He says staring at her close eyes

"Leave me alone Victor I don't want to see your face."

He lets out a huff and nods his head.

"You still mad about earlier? I apologize okay? I meant what I said but I'm sorry for hurting your feelings."

"You can leave now." Madison says now opening her eyes

Hearing him say he meant calling her bitter hurt her. She takes a look at his outfit to see that definitely changed clothes.

"You make me sick." She says closing her eyes , she shakes her head in disapproval while humming lowly to herself.

"What's your problem? I can't read ya mind." He asks getting frustrated

Madison picks Cairo up and lays him into his cot. She places a blanket over him and plants a kiss on his cheek before leaving the room. She's tired of hearing Vito's voice, the anger bubbled in her and all she wanted to do was hit him. He told her that he wouldn't give in and have sex with someone else. She couldn't believe how easy it is for him to move on. Madison starts down the hallway to get to the stairs. Vito footsteps can be heard following behind her.

"Madison you act like I can read ya damn mind. Can't you stop and tell me-

"You already know what my problem is, just stop talking to me."

She heads downstairs to the livingroom to pump Cairo's milk.

Vito follows her downstairs and grips her upper arm once he reaches her.

"Leave me the hell alone." She says trying to break free from his grasps only for him to tighten his grip on her.

"Calm your ass down. You're angry for what?I told you I'm feeling her, why can't you just be happy for me?" He shouts

"You had sex with her. You gave her what was mine." Madison screams

"IT'S NOT YOURS ANYMORE. YOU LOST THAT WHEN YOU TOLD THAT MAN ABOUT ME!"

"Victor, he's just a friend. Don't you tell your friends about me?"

"WHAT HAPPENED IN OUR HOME STAYED IN OUR HOME. DON'T NONE OF MY HOMIES KNOW WHAT WE GOT GOING ON!"

"I SAVED MYSELF FOR A PIECE OF JERK.YOU FEEL LIKE JUST BECAUSE YOUR OLDER YOU CAN RULE ME!"

"DON'T NOBODY WANNA RULE YOUR ASS ,YOU NEED STRUCTURE.!"

"Victor you aren't my father. I'm not Layla. I'm old enough to make my mistakes and learn from them. You're supposed to be structuring our daughter ,not me!" She yells

"YOU OBVIOUSLY NEED STRUCTURING IF YOU KEEP FING UP.!"

A switch in Madison flicked in her head. She gets loose out of his hand and begins hitting him hastily. Her punches connect with his chest making him pin her hands against the wall. He watches as she squirm in his arms.

"Calm your ass down." He says coldly

"I don't want to be near you, let me go." She cries looking away

"No let's talk this out Madison. Stop running and speak."

"I can't have you. That's the end of discussion. What the hell do you want me to say? I'm not you, I can't just throw my feelings away like you never met anything to me." She says

"You mean a whole lot to me Madison but you cut me deep. To hear that man say you call me a murder and how I left you in the dark don't seem right with me. My woman feeling like that is a no no. I should have mentioned that part but I didn't because I'm not heavy in it. The game is only thirty percent of my income. I'm not too deep in it like how I used to be. You had a nigga thinking about marriage and a baby with you."

"You can still think about marriage. All you have to do is forgive me." She cries

"Please baby forgive me." She pleas

The doorbell sounds and the knocking of the door interrupts them.

"Go wash your face, we'll talk about this later."

He lets her arm go and Madison heads to the bathroom to wash the tears away.

Vito opens the door for Raymond.

Raymond shakes his head and enters the house with his bag of clothes.

"What's up Ray."

"Hello... Victor."

Raymond makes his way upstairs and enters Madison's room. He lays his bag on the floor and walks over to the cot to stare at Cairo.

"Aww you're so precious. You look just like ya daddy."

Madison enters in the room and begins smiling. Trying to hide the hurt.

"Boo you done bake this baby good, but friend he doesn't look like you."

Raymond looks up at her and can still see the sadness in her.

"Awww baby girl don't cry." He says speed walking over to her.

He embraces Madison into a hug and listens to the sniffles.

"I-I don't know what to do Ray. We can't stop arguing for a second"

Ray pushes the door close and grabs her head in his hands

"Baby you're the most beautiful person I've seen. Stop crying for one, stop dropping tears that don't need to fall. You can use those tears for some new spring cleaning or for Cairo's first talk. You are crying for nothing boo. We are going out tonight and you're going to enjoy yourself. Leave the tears for something special."

Madison nods her head and wipes her eyes.

"You need a third leg in your life. Obviously that toy aint helping you."

"Oh leave me alone"

"How do I look?" Madison asks, turning around in her dress.

"Dang Maddy you make me want to turn straight." He answers playfully

"Thank you." She makes sure her hair is slick to perfection before leaving the room

"I'll be back I need a snack"

She leaves the room and makes her way slowly downstairs. The smell of weed hits her nose making her roll her eyes.

"You couldn't have gone outside to smoke that?" She asks getting Vito's attention on the couch

His eyes bulge out of his head as he takes a once over on her.

"My bad" he says lowly wetting his bottom lip

"You look ...sexy." his bottom lip gets caught with his upper teeth

" thank you."

She walks out of his sight and continues to the kitchen. Vito turns his head and gets a great view of her rump.

"You can't even bend over in that." He says getting up from his spot.

" yes I can"

"Bend over." He says

"What?"

"Your panty is going to show so unless you're cool with that, you should change." Vito says smirking

Vote
Comment
Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 308 23
Will Jai ever find the definition of a ride or die ?Tune in ..(Finishing Soon)
24.7K 844 22
-Can be read as a stand alone- Heart: In the streets of Atlanta it is what many will die behind, and what many will get themselves killed trying to p...
48.2K 3K 28
𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐓𝐨 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐁𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝? Old enemies and new enemies emerge. Of course drama and laughs. Follow Marie and the gang within the n...
3.6M 128K 68
I was a boy when I met her and loving her taught me how to be a man. ** This book features MATURE THEMES including violence, strong language, sexual...