The Enduring Love ✔( Complete...

By meera_sengupta

"I don't have a single friend since childhood.. No one never want to play with me or talk with me... I spend... More

Prologue!!
Short Trailer!!
My dark life!
Street Fight!!
Who is he???
Murder in the campus!!
My luckiest day!!
Who are you?
My first friend!!
Sidharth's plan!!
Everything change!!
Jealous princess!!
Confusion, Pregnancy, Irish!!
Food, rashmi, pain!!
Reason of pain!!!
Spirit, fire, irish!!
Brightness!!
Delicious Breakfast!!
Interrogation, Fight, Call!!
Search for the culprit!?
Notes, Mohali, Suspense!!
Punishment!!
Killer!!
Shifting together!!
Cottage!!
His Possessiveness!!
Sleeping together!!
Hurt!!
The old enemy!!
Our first meeting!!
Confused feelings!!
Girlfriend, Moon, Vervain!!
Forget him!!
Upcoming Problem!!
Heartbeats!!
Our first kiss!!
Changed Princess!?
Muffins!?
Two Strangers
Mine!!
First half of mating!!
Sana's confession!!
Welcome!!
Angry Sidharth!!
Devilinge!!!
Old Witch!!
Trip to manali!!!
Sana's father!!
Reason of controlling!!!
Me or him!!
Angry Kitten!!
Sana's secret!!
Sad sidharth!!
My sunshine
Birthday!!!
Her Protector!!!
Her everything!!!
Rogues!!!
Wedding!!!
Binding for Forever!!!
Kidnapped!!!
Soulmates!!
Planning for war!!
war!!!
Don't mess with me!!
News!!
Realisation!!
Decision!!
Leaving Everything!!!
Broken!!
Enduring love!!
Happiness !!
Epilogue!!
Notice

Flower, food, love!!

5.1K 612 81
By meera_sengupta

Ch - 23

The whole cottage is decorated with all different types of colourful flowers. A sweet scent is scattered everywhere. Sana is shocked to see too many flowers as it's not so normal, because it's looks like a flower shop.

For a shock, sidharth is also didn't aware of anything because he simply ask kushal to put some flowers on her room but what he did is something else.

It's obvious that she would feel wired because its looks like a wedding decorations or flower shop. Who brought so many flowers in home naturally.

He can see her wired and shocked mixed expression on face. She turns towards him by raising her eyebrows and asks, "What all this?" Scratching his neck he sighs, "I don't know princess."

"It's your house sidharth and you says you don't know." Said sana with a confused reaction. He roll his eyes on everything and says, "Actually i think it's happen mistakenly."

Said so he look at sana who still give him a confused reaction. He says by taking out one flower, "Actually i ordered some fresh flowers but seems they decorated it like a wedding house." He said the last line while greeting his teeths.

Sana look at him and says by holding his arms, "That's mean the person who ordered all this also feeling confused." He smiles at her and says, "You don't think about all this, i see what to do."

Sana look at the decorations and says, " But sidharth if they didn't take all this then you have to pay for all of them. And looking at them, the only thing i can sense that it's seems too costly."

He smile by looking at his logical princess and says, "Just chill princess, i know they will take everything return. Do one thing, you go check is there any flowers on your room or not."

"Till then i call them." Sana nodded her head and asks, "Which one is my room?" " The one you sleep before, now go fast."
Said sidharth by patting her cheeks. She smiles at him and go upstairs.

Taking out his phone he move outside and call kushal, "What the hell you do kushal in my house?" Kushal says in a confused voice, "The thing you asks for, flowers."

Sidharth takes a breath and says, "I asked for some flowers in her room and what you did, is create my living room into a flower shop." Kushal says, "You always says that you want the best for her. So, i actually brought the whole flower shop."

Slamming his head sidharth say, "And do you think that a police officer can buy the whole shop of expensive flowers?" Kushal replies, "Oh shit, it's completely sleep out of my mind. Tell her it's all a mistake."

"Ohh brother, i have that amount of brain. Just take everything back from here." Said sidharth by looking towards the gate.

After cutting the call he move inside and sana coming downstairs, "What did they say." She asked by coming near him. He look at the flowers and say, "They accept their mistake and soon take everything with them."

She nodded and asks, "Where's the kitchen sidharth?" "Oh shit, i am so sorry princess, it's completely out from my mind that you would be hungry. " Said sidharth by holding her shoulder.

She smiles at him and says, "Chill sidharth, why are you panicking. And if you want me to stay here, then you have to listen my one term." He collided his brows and asks, "Term? What are these term?"

" I will cook daily. You asks your cook to leave and trust me i cook very nice, you will love it. Please sidhaaarrthhh."
She said with puppy eyes.

He smiles at her and say, "Alright, but i will help you. And you are not going to do anything else accept this." She nodded her head and asks for the kitchen.

He hold her hand and made their way towards the kitchen. As soon as she enter in the area a beautiful smile appear on her lips.

The kitchen is just beautiful like rest of the cottage. Full wooden finishing with fabulous design. She look at sidharth whose eyes are already fixed on her, and ask, "do you have any special place for dining area or you eat here."

"Where you want to eat?" He asked by leaning towards her. She shakes her head and says, "Why asking question in spite of giving answers. I just want to know every corner of the house."

Smiling he pulled her closer by holding her hand in a order that she bumped onto his hard chest. Their faces are inch apart from each other. Her poor heart start beating as faster as it can be.

Goosebumps start forming on all over their bodies, he eyes are try to finding the depth of hers. Tucking the irritating hair strains which comes in between his view he say, "So, you want a tour princess." He said by caresses her cheeks.

She close her eyes in response of his touch. Try to answer him but it's feels like her words are forming inside but can't able to come out. He smirks at her condition, the way she lost her senses under his touch.

He can feel everything that happening inside her because he is also going through the same thing. Both can hear each other heartbeats which try to win the race that who cam beat faster.

Try to divert her mind from this proximity he pinch her nose hardly., because he don't want to rush anything. Wants to give her the time to think about her feelings for him.

Opening her eyes in a jerk she hit his chest and says, "What are you doing? It's my favourite place of my face, i love my nose a lot and pinch it." She said by rubbing her nose and again hit him on arms.

"Ohk then if i give you a peck there it will not paining. " He said with a naughty smile and wink at her. She twist her lips and says, "No need." Saying so she turns to leave.

Just then he again pulled her to him and says after giving a peck on her nose, "Now you will feel better, actually you know what when someone asks me not to do this work, then an urge come from inside me to do that particular work."

She look at him by narrowing her brows. He smiles and straight her brows by using his thumbs, "Stop looking me like this and tell me what we gonna make?"

She come out from his hold and says by looking at the kitchen, "What do you wanna eat?" He says with a smirk, "You." She look at him in a jerk and ask, "What?"

"I... I mean anything you want to eat." He sighs.. She nodded her head in no and says, "Sidharth give me the proper answer of my question. What is your favourite food?"

Rolling his eyes he says, "All chicken items." She smiles brightly and says, "Wow sidharth i am very good at it. Do you have chicken at home?"

"I don't think so,." He said by checking the freezer. "Alright, right now i make something else, at night i will made some chicken items for you." Said sana by clapping her hands in excitement.

He smiles and says by bowing his head in front of her, "I am honoured princess."

She smiles and start making the breakfast. Both are hell starving , so she make something easy and fast. Egg sandwiches with glass of juice and found some brownies in the kitchen, which she baked again.

He also helped her by boiling the eggs , try to cut bread slices and in all that he again scattered everything in the kitchen. She face palm herself and asked him to stand quietly by folding both hands near chest. After all that they move to the dining area.

***************************************

Let's see what happens next!

Please do vote and comments ❤❤🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 17.5K 52
❝What sin did I commit in my past life that I have to tolerate you in this life?" "A very grave one for which you're still paying." She replied in an...
269K 11.9K 77
"What do you want from me? Why did you kidnapped me? "I shouted at them. "Because you did the biggest mistake of your life to go against us! And now...
73.8K 4.1K 69
(Book #4 in the series) (Can be read as a stand-alone) HER A mystery. So very complicated. An enigma. A puzzle with so many missing pieces. Ad...
65.3K 5.7K 76
WARNING!!! THIS STORY IS RATED FOR MATURED AUDIENCE AS IT CONTAINS HOT SEX SCENES, SWEARING, DEPRESSION, VIOLENCE. __________________________________...