Out of Time | Bts x OC |

By Alphathyx

[Completed] 01/12/2020 Romance | Drama | Tragedy | Heartfelt A story about a girl named, Hana who has suffer... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Art Update!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
FINALE | Chapter 70
Epilogue
'Out of Time' Playlist
Alternate Ending
New Book!
'Highlight' - New Book!

Chapter 41

2.9K 119 22
By Alphathyx

The night before

"Hey Kook, do you like Hana." Yoongi spoke nonchalantly as if it was nothing, he leaned against Jungkook's bedroom door frame with crossed arms and his usual deadpan expression.

Jungkook was shocked, his mouth hung open with wide eyes, this was so sudden, but he quickly closed it and nodded.

Yoongi sighed and brushed some fingers through his hair, while he licked his bottom lip. "Alright, I think we need to all have a talk." He got up and went to the other rooms to get everyone, Jungkook then followed them out to the living room where they all sat around.

"Everything alright Yoongi hyung?" Namjoon questioned. Yoongi just sighed even more and leaned forward in his chair, resting his elbows on his knees.

"I called you out here because I believe there's something important we should all address." He looked around, all of them were confused besides Jungkook who looked down shyly.

Jimin nudged Jungkook's side whispering, "is this what I think it's about?" Jungkook could only nod, Jimin now had a serious face on, he stayed close to the maknae.

"So, how many of you have already fallen in love with Hana."

Yoongi mentioned the elephant in the room, something that all of them vaguely knew about each other but never addressed besides Jungkook and Jimin.

Each of them darted their eyes around to each other, afraid to raise their hands but Jungkook and Jimin raised theirs slowly, the others gulped and did the same after a while. Now all of them had their hands raised but Yoongi.

"Shit." Yoongi swore silently. It was worse than he thought, the others were shocked too as they observed each other but Jungkook and Jimin were serious.

"All of you know what this means right." He continued, "all of you need to stop loving her this instant."

"Hyung I can't do that—!" Jungkook piped up in retaliation.

"—You Can't be in love with her!" Yoongi raised his voice cutting in.

It silenced the room, it was something rare that he didn't usually do, and it scared all of them. Jimin tried pulling him back to stop him but Jungkook didn't care, the anger that was boiling inside him grew. He broke out of Jimin's grip and rushed to Yoongi, pinning him against the wall with force, his fist gripping the front of his shirt roughly.

"Why do you want us to stop loving her?So you can have her all to yourself?!" Jungkook's eyes were wide with rage, Yoongi's stare however was not letting up. The boys were scrambling to break them up but Namjoon stopped them from trying to.

"No you fucking idiot!" Yoongi gritted his teeth, his eyes now brimming with tears, it took Jungkook off guard for a moment as he released his tight grip of his shirt.

"SHES GOING TO DIE SOON, DON'T YOU GET IT?!"

Yoongi shouted right in his face, tears now streaming's down in full force, something No one has ever seen in their life of knowing Yoongi.

Everyone's breath was caught in their throats, Jungkook slowly stepped back, releasing his hyung.

"I know that hyung. I know she's going to leave us—"

Jungkook stumbled and choked on his words, gripping his fist tightly.

"I know we shouldn't love her but I just can't—!" He looked back up at Yoongi, tears were running down his face too.

"You love her too don't you! And can you stop?!"

Jungkook shouted at Yoongi, Jimin went to Jungkook and quickly hugged the boy from behind as Jungkook crumbled onto his knees crying out, unable to stand anymore.

Yoongi slid down the wall, he too could no longer hold it in, as grief he buried deep down poured out in a flood of uncontrollable tears. He covered his eyes with an arm, he didn't want anyone to see but it was too late.

"No, I can't." Yoongi whispered defeatedly his lip quivered.

"She means everything to me."

Jin sadly looked between his brothers, this was something that was bound to happen. He too knew the consequences of loving Hana, but he didn't know the depths of their love for her. Especially Yoongi. He went to Yoongi and brought him into a hug. Something that Yoongi would have protested about but he didn't this time, Yoongi needed to cry it out, as he gripped Jin's shirt as uncontrollable sobs wracked through him.

Taehyung had joined Jimin and Jungkook in a crying heap as they all hugged each other, Hobi ended up helping the Maknae's, trying to soothe them to calm down.

All of them had tears in their eyes, and they all now knew that each other loved Hana the same. But there were things that had to be said. Once everyone settled enough, Namjoon spoke.

"Alright, as we already have established. We are all doomed to loving her but we need to make this clear. We are not going to fight for her attention, nor make it any harder for her alright?" He announced.

"We will not put her in a position that forces her to choose any of us. She already suffers enough as is." Namjoon scanned just eyes around, all of them solemnly just listened.

"Also, if and when the time comes, we promised Manager Sejin and PD nim that we will continue work as planned. These were the conditions to be allowed to see her more. And we need to thank Yoongi hyung for that since they were going to stop us from seeing her." He ran his fingers through his hair, this was the most stressed he'd ever been. It was worse than the nerves he'd get before a performance. The maknae's were shocked over this information, they didn't know Yoongi did so much for them.

As a leader, Namjoon felt like he took full responsibility, he never wanted his brothers to fight. Sometimes it was just inevitable and he had to accept that.

"Lastly, you all need to apologize and promise that this will not cause a rift between us. Yoongi hyung, Jungkook." He eyed the two of them before they got up nodding.

Yoongi opened his arms and Jungkook hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry hyung, I didn't know." Jungkook buried his face in Yoongi's shoulder as Yoongi just smiled sadly and hugged the boy back.

"It's alright Kook, I just worried for our cute maknae's" they both chuckled as Yoongi ruffled Jungkook's hair.

Hobi and Jin smiled at them, happy that things were okay. Jimin felt relieved that it was finally mentioned and cleared with the members, It was okay for them to love her but they all knew the consequences of it, though jungkook and Jimin already had this conversation with each other that night. They knew that it didn't matter, They wanted to love her no matter what.

Jimin confirmed with Taehyung too that he felt the same. Taehyung wanted to continue to make her happy and that was his goal.

"Alright lets get some sleep. We all need it. Tae, you're still seeing her tomorrow right?" Jin asked, the boy nodded.

"Bring some of the mandu I made tonight for her tomorrow okay?" He smiled and hugged him.

"Goodnight everyone!" Hobi called as they all went to their rooms to retire, leaving Jin and Namjoon alone in the living room. After a few moments of silence passed, Namjoon was the first to speak.

"Sorry hyung, I didn't know what to do." Namjoon apologised, taking the blame for the events that occurred recently, he didn't know how to control the situations properly.

"No need to apologize Joon, this is all new territory to us, we've never had a girl in our lives let alone one we all love." Jin pat Namjoons shoulder reassuringly.

"I wouldn't have done any better either. In fact I'd say Yoongi really showed my true emotions like a mirror." Jin confessed earning a chuckle from Joon.

"I said the same about Jungkook the other night." Namjoon smiled up at his hyung, the two of them chuckled together.

"thanks hyung." Namjoon got up to hug Jin.

"See you tomorrow." They both got up to leave back into their bedrooms. The night ended as all of them passed out from exhaustion. A huge weight was lifted from their shoulders and they could finally sleep peacefully.

A/N: I'm so sorry if I butchered this chapter. I really need to expand my vocabulary x__x I hope it was okay.

Thank you for reading again, and I can't believe I'm #2 on btsxreader ranks. Bless you all, thank you !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 291 18
After the sudden death of Yoongi's grandmother due to a mysterious illness, her last wish propels him on an unexpected journey to Indonesia. Vibrant...
13.8K 919 23
Stuck between acceptance and denial, Seokjin finds himself trapped in a nightmare disguised as a living dream. Creating for his fragile heart a fake...
2.8K 251 44
Status- Completed *Based on true incidents that happened throughout BTS' journey* " Was he really clueless? Or did he outsmart their fate?" A BTS x...
240K 9.9K 38
COMPLETED "I think I'm falling for someone. She was right beside me the whole time. I don't know why it took me this long to realize." "W-who's the...