Zianourry One Shots

Por MLH1993

One shots all about Zianourry.. Requests are Closed till I can finished the request i have :) You might have... Mais

Zianourry One shots
Request Page
Guide
The Only One... $ (N)
Don't feel good. $^ (N)
Strong Enough @^ (Li)
Strong Enough part 2 @^
Strong Enough part 3 @^
Strong enough part 4 @^
Afraid of the Dark or is it more? $
Wet and Together !! $
Looking out for him $^
Not Needed Anymore $^
Do you all still love us? $^
His Protectors $^
South America. $^
The Missing Piece @^&
I am loved? $#
Never ever $^
Never ever part 2 $^
Shot down $^
Kidneys $^
Jail break @^
Not a Problem $^
Let us $^
Not Alone $#&
Not Alone part 2 $#&
I just wanted to help $^
Shots $
Are you cheating? $^
Are you cheating? Part 2 $^
He loves me more $
Falling to pieces $^
Too much? $^
Is It All My Fault? $^
Quick Question!
Surprise.. $^
Coma $^ (N)
Coma pt. 2 $^ (N)
Birthday $^
Family $^
My New Family $^
New Beginnings $
Promises$^
Don't Worry @^
All that matters $^
What is going on? $^
Better Late Than Never $
Just leave. $
He is ours. $
Ignoring me? $
Five plus One $@6
Reassurance $
Mother hens $@6
We are here $
I'm Sorry $ (Li)
Battle of his life $^ (N)
Protecting them $^ (N)
Vampires ^&@ (N)
Protecting them pt. 2 ^$!! (N)
Where are you? (N) $
Jealous? $ (N)
Note...
Save Me $6^
Questions
Forever $(Z)
Don't cry Love. $ (Z)
Game...
Hey Storm, Hey Angel @ (N)
Dancing in the Rain! (N)$^
Horror (N) $
Panic Attack $ (N)
Little One $ (Lo)
Forever be your angel pt. 1 (H) $^
One Little Secret (N) $
Oh my...
Just Leave pt. 2 $ (N)
Apology
Why?
Quick Questions!
New Book and Note
Nevermind... A poll
Quick, Quick
Final Note...

Shot down part 2 $^

12.1K 247 14
Por MLH1993

It has been several hours since the Lads had seen Harry's green eyes. They all felt guilty, especially Niall. Niall knew he should have not snapped at Harry. It was not his fault at all.

"Is he going to make it?" Three hearts broken as that saw their little blonde curled up into the small chair in the waiting room. Niall's blue eyes were not the bright blue that everyone loved. He was hunched over his head was in hands crying.

"I hope so, Ni" Liam asked. "You need to go eat, Love." They all except for Niall had left to go eat something to eat from the cafe downstairs.

Niall took several deep breath before replying "I do not think I can, Li. What if the doctor comes back and something happens to Haz?"

"He will be fine, babe. I promise", Liam said sitting down next to Niall, wrapping an arm around him.

Niall leaned against Liam, putting his head on Liam's shoulder.

Louis and Zayn walked towards their boyfriends with grim faces. Both handing the two a cup of tea.

The younger ones nodded their thanks, as they untangled to have a sip.

Harry's doctor appeared holding a clipboard with paper. Louis looked over at his boyfriends before turning to the doctor and asked "Any news on Harry?."

"Good news or bad news first?" The doctor asked.

Liam glanced and said, "Good news."

"Well, we did a scan of Harry and it shows that the bullet missed the major organs and all. We stitched Him up so hopefully he won't be bleeding anymore. We got the bullet out and everything. Now onto the bad news. His heart stopped during surgery so we induced him in a medicinal coma. We need his body to heal before we let him wake up. We do not know how long this will be, it is all up to Harry. You Lads can go visit him, he is in room D0201. Now if you excuse me I am going to check on other patients and then I will be back to check up on Harry. There will be several nurses coming into the room to check on him also." The doctor spoke as he walked out of the waiting room.

The four Lads stood in silence as they let the news settle in. No one moved at all. Silence was all that was heard.

Louis was trying so hard to be strong, but finally sunk to the floor letting the tears spill down his face. He began rocking back and forth, whispering over and over, Why? Why Harry? It was all their fault. They were so pissed at him before. They made him feel like shit.

Zayn could not stand watching his boyfriends fall apart. He took off running to the bathroom, locked himself inside the large stall and let all the tears he had out. Zayn had never cried this hard ever in his life. He punched the stall hoping it would help take away some of the pain.He was one who held Harry to the wall, when he had spit the water out that cause Niall to hurt his knee. Zayn had meant to apologize the next day for that, but his stubbornness and pride did not let him. He truthfully felt awful for it.

Liam had just stayed where he was. He had been hold Niall the entire time. All Liam could feel was numbness and guilt. He was him and Zayn that had gotten mad at Harry from the beginning. Why were they that awful to him. Liam knew the first thing he was going to do when Harry wakes up is ask for forgiveness. Tears were flowing down his face, as he thought of how things were going to happen in the future. What if Harry did not wake up?

Niall had just let all the tears out. More tears fell when Zayn went running out the door, and Louis fell apart. Niall look at Liam and saw tears flowing down his cheeks. Niall lost it once more. What was happening to the three strongest people he knew. The oldest three never cry about anything. They were the strong ones in the relationship. They all had always protect the younger two, especially since they had gotten the most hate from everyone.

A few minutes later, Liam told Louis and Niall that they should go ahead and head to Harry's room. Niall went ahead of the older two. Liam asked Louis, "Can you get Zayn? I saw him run to the bathroom. Please tell him that none of us blame him, please?"

Louis walked to the bathroom. Before he walked in, he could hear Zayn crying. Louis felt his heart breaking, Zayn was never the one to let emotions get the best of him.

Opening the door slowly, Louis saw Zayn sitting on the ground, "Zee, we are visiting Niall now. Want to go see him?

"Louis watched Zayn look straight at him. His eye blood-shot red, his nose red. He truthfully look like shit.

"Oh, Love. Come on, let go see our little curly," Louis said as he held out his hand for the brown-haired.

Zayn just straight at Louis. "It was my fault. We pushed him away. I started it when I got mad at him for getting Niall hurt. I blamed him. I made him feel like-"

"Zayn.. Zee. Zayn Malik. Listen to me. Listen to yourself. This is not your fault. It is not of our fault. It is that knobhead who shot him. It is his fault. I know we pushed him away, but we can say our apologizes when Harry wakes up." Louis bend down to see eye to eye with Zayn. Zayn looked anywhere but Louis.

Louis lifted Zayn's chin with his finger to get Zayn to look at him, "Zayn. Please look at me, Love."

"What if he does not wake up? I do not think I can handle that. We need him, I need him." Zayn sobbed once more.

"Oh, Zee. Harold will be fine. I promise. Let's go see him!" Louis held out his hand for him once more, but this time Zayn took it and both were headed to Harry's room.

Entering the room was probably one of the hardest things, Louis had to do. His breath leave him as he saw all the wires hooked up to Harry. Tubes coming out of his face and arms. They were everywhere. Harry's hair was pulled back into a messy bun, his skin was almost paler than Niall's. Louis heard a gasp beside him. Turning to see Zayn behind him with tears falling down his checks once more.

The constant beeping of the heart monitor kept all the Lads knowing there was hope and that their youngest one will return to them. But the question was when? When was Harry going to wake up?

Louis sat on the right side of Harry with Zayn, while the other two were on the left. Each one of them holding their lovers hand. All hoping that he would wake up soon.

"Hey, Haz. We are all here and waiting for you to open up those beautiful green eyes again. Come on H, do not leave us. We need you. We miss you. The fans miss you. They need you also " Niall spoke as he pulled one of Harry hands to his lips and started to sob once more. That was all Niall seemed to do lately, well all of them. Not of them have ever cried this much.

The Lads all eventually fell asleep in various spots around the room. All wanting to be close to Harry. They were exhausted from all the crying they had been doing for the past couple of hours.

During the early hours of the morning all were quiet until alarms started to go off, causing the four Lads to jump up and walked shortly to their boyfriend.

Doctors and Nurses come running in, yelling orders and telling the Lads to get out of the room.

For what seemed to take forever, the doctors and nurses came out of the room. Harry's main doctor came up to the four lads that were laying against the wall holding each other.

"What happened?" Liam demanded.

"Good news, Harry woke up. You may go see him, but he is going to be extremely sore and tired, but I do believe a miracle happened and He will be back to normal soon." The Doctor smiled at the Lads as happy tears fell down their cheeks.

As the Lads came into the room, Harry was talking to the Nurse. He looked over at his boyfriends, panic seized the Lad. Where they going to yell at him? Where they mad at him for getting hurt?

The Nurse gave Harry a smile and started to walk out the door telling the Lads if Harry needed anything to call her or the Doctor and not to keep him up much longer.

"Harold, Never do that again! We thought you were going to leave us. We need you Haz! We are so sorry how we have been treating you lately. Please forgive us," Niall spoke quite loud, but quiet down when he saw Harry winced in pain. "Sorry, Love"

"Loves, I am sorry, I did the water thing. I thought the fans loved it. It's not your fault, it is mine. I should have never done that. Plus,I'm not going anywhere, you can not get rid of me that easy." Harry smiled, but not before pain spread through his body.

"Do you need pain meds? What hurt-" Louis asked, but Liam interrupted him.

"The nurse just gave him that, Lou."

"Oh. Sorry." Louis whispered. Harry smiled as his eyes started to drop.

"We are sorry, love. Please forgive us." Liam asked.

"You did nothing wrong. I love each and every one of you. Please don't blame yourselves. You are the best boyfriends and I could never ask for anything more." Harry assured as his eyes started to close again. "I love you guys"

"We love you too Haz", All four of his boyfriends exclaimed.

"Go to sleep, Love. We will be here when you wake up." Louis whispered and kissed Harry's forehead as the other three followed what Louis did.

Before Harry closed his eyes, he knew everything was going to be fine. Everything would go back to normal when he gets out of here and can finally breathe. Which probably would not be for a while since his boyfriends would be smothering him for the next several months. He knew he would not change that for anything.

Yes, he was shot down, but he will rise again with the help of his lads.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

19.9K 83 46
larry one shots! all stories' are different and taken from ao3
9K 117 5
Just basically some one shots about the probably most amazing couple walking this planet. - Status is on 'completed' but I'll continue to post 1shots...
80.5K 1.1K 27
Just a collection of One Direction one shots! Includes all shipping pairs! {COMPLETED FOR NOW BUT REQUESTS ARE STILL OPEN!!!!!}
25.9K 645 18
"dont let your dreams just dream." ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @ 2013 a whynotnialler fanfiction my writing does get better through the story, hang in there...