Two Sides Of A Serial Killer...

By Aurora_thoughts

He kills people for pleasure. She kills people for work. He has a dark past, she has secrets. He is fascin... More

☠️ Preface🔪
Prologue
1: The Club
2: Spin The Bottle
3: You're Welcome
4: Thirst For Freedom
5: End Of The Night
6: Devil's Lair
7: Thanks But No Thanks
8: Whiskey Neat
9: The Hawk
10: Poor Little Fingers
11: Voodoo Magic
12: Devil In Disguise
13: Rest In Piece
14: Seal The Deal
15: The Right Justice
16: A Cup Of Keir
17: Double Trouble
18: Unclassified
19: Deadly Sleep
20: Gorgeous
21: Mutual
22: Night Dreamer
23: Ephialtes
24: Precarious
25: Post Vacation Blues
26: Insurgent Killer
27: Ultimate Ruin
28: Make Sense
30: Woke Up Hurting
31: The Zebra
32: Endure The Risk
33: Not Today
34: The Biggest Mistake
35: Highs Too High
36: Lows Too Low
37: Move On
38: It's Over
☯︎ Epilogue - Two Sides ☯︎
Cast And Aesthetics ❣︎

29: Push And Pull

179 18 1
By Aurora_thoughts

Lifting herself up even though the gravity was working down on her legs, Selene walked out of her house.

She frantically searched her right and left for Keir. To her relief he was walking over the pedestrian path on her left.

Selene ran after him trying to catch up with him. It was past midnight, the street was empty except for some men drunk talking among themselves in a corner.

Keir could clearly hear the footsteps behind him. Even after threatening to kill her didn't work on her as expected. Grunting to himself, he increased his pace.

"Keir!" She called after him.

Keir ignored her and took a turn into the dark alley and ended up bumping into a man.

"Dude! Watch it." The man who he bumped into spat in anger.

Keir paused to look at him, the street lights mildly illuminating his face. The man was a boy a few years younger than him.

"What are you staring at? Huh?" The boy cocked his chin up, challenging him.

Selene watched from behind with a dreaded heart.

Keir glanced at Selene from the corner of his eyes. An idea to send her off popped in his mind.

Keir pulled the boy and placed his knife at his neck. He stood behind him, facing both of them to Selene.

"What are you doing man?!" The scared boy asked him.

Keir whispered deadly in his ear, "Shut up or the next thing out of your mouth will be your blood."

Selene raised her hand and took a step closer to him, "Keir, leave him."

"Go away or I'll cut his neck out." Keir threatened.

The young man whimpered. His fate was sealed between the two strangers he met on this ill fated  night.

"I'm not going away until you and I can talk." Selene stood her ground.

Keir's dark eyes challenged her to stay here and watch him kill this man before her.

"Keir, this isn't you. You don't pick up random people to kill." Selene tried to convince him the other way, "You kill criminals. He's just a boy, leave him." She begged.

He shook his head in annoyance, "Why the fuck won't you stay away from me?!"

She shrugged and gulped the growing discomfort in her neck. "I wish I had an answer to that."

Keir gritted and pressed the knife into the boy's neck deeper.

Selene gasped, "Keir, he's bleeding." she said alarmed.

"Then let him." He gritted and pulled back his knife to take one final slash on his neck.

"If you truly loved me, you will leave him!" Selene yelled, her words tumbling out quickly.

Keir stopped, his hand mid way to the boy's neck. He pulled his hand off the boy's neck and snapped his knife close. Selene and the boy released a breath that they were holding.

Keir turned to the boy sharply, staring right into his soul. "Speak about this to anyone, I will hunt you down to finish my work."

The boy nodded and shook his head frantically before scurrying off.

Once they were alone, Keir glanced at her, she was already looking at him.

Keir took a few steps forward. Selene opened her mouth to speak but her words vanished when he walked past her, ignoring her.

Sighing defeatedly she followed him.

"Keir just talk to me. Please." Selene begged, once they were back into her house.

Keir didn't turn around, he was too angry to even see her face.

"Now you hate me so much that you won't even look at me?"

"I thought you don't care anymore about who I kill." He spoke with his back still facing her.

"I had enough men dying on me." she whispered.

Keir scoffed, "Just hand me over to NIA. I'd rather be tortured in jail than have to look at you." He spat.

His words angered her, "Then why don't you get the fuck out this town?! Then you don't have to look at my face!" She yelled before she could stop the words.

Keir shook his head and turned around, making his way to the door.

"Shit!" She muttered under her breath. "Keir, don't go." Selene grabbed his arm. He shrugged it off and turned the knob.

"I was never loved!" She said suddenly.

Keir froze with his hand on the knob.

"My parents left me right after I was born. Even the hospital didn't want me, so they threw me into an orphanage." Selene sniffed, wiping her tears that fell. She hated when people saw how vulnerable she was.

Keir finally turned around to see her  blotched face.

"I was that weird kid who didn't know who her parents were. I was that Asocial kid that was left alone. Even the orphanage wanted to be rid of me. They sent me to a Foster home where I was tortured for years." Selene sniffed, bowing her head down.

"I was never loved. I never knew what love was." She looked up at him with red teary eyes.

"Then one day, a serial killer comes out of nowhere and confesses that he loves me?" She shook her head. She was still having a hard time to believe that.

"How was I supposed to react to that? Huh?!" She questioned him.

Keir stayed silent.

"So I freaked out! And I pushed you away." She grabbed her forehead that was hurting like hell.

"Because that's what I do! I push away the things I can't handle. I run away. I'm a coward. That's what I am beneath this mask."

She started crying again. Keir's hand itched to take her into his arms and shush her but he refrained from it.

"I feared that someday you'd want to get rid of me too. And then I'd be unloved again. I'll be that lonely loveless girl again. So I pushed you away before you can break my heart." Selene bawled, bunching her tee near her chest, where it pained.

Keir couldn't help but take a step closer to her. She hurt him yet he couldn't see her in pain.

"I'm sorry." She whispered looking right into his eyes. "I'm sorry that I played with your emotions."

Her eyes were intense, making him turn his gaze away.

"You said I'm a burden." Keir reminded her of the words she said.

Selene wiped her tears and stood straight. She nodded, "A burden that I'm willing to carry all my life."

Her words were true from her heart, she was finally ready to show the world what she feels. She was tired of running.

"Keir, I shouldn't have hurt you, I shouldn't have pushed you away, that night." Selene took a step closer to him.

"Instead I should have..." She trailed off, finding it difficult to place her feelings into words.

"Should have what?" Keir asked, looking for the answers in her eyes. He found them but he wanted her to say it.

She tenderly placed her palms on either side of his face, scared that he would brush them off again. When he didn't, she mustered up courage to speak.

"I should have said how much I need you. I should have told you how much I-" She cut herself off gulping. "-love you." She confessed looking into his eyes.

"Because you Keir Mathew Hunt are not my burden but I'm yours." She whispered, as fat tears fell through her eyes again.

Keir's heart exploded with the emotions he never felt in his entire life. Emotions that he never dreamed that he could feel. Emotions that only Selene could make him feel.

"I have so many insecurities in my life that I don't want you to see them." She ran her hands through his side hair, admiring its softness.

"I was afraid that you would see through me and realise that I'm not that angel that you call me. But a malingerer with a mask of strength." She broke into tears but even tears seemed to dry up from the amount of emotions she felt.

Keir pulled her into his arms, no longer having the strength to see her in this turmoil. Her body shook as she cried in his arms for minutes. He ran his large hand through her hair, shushing her and cooing softly that it's okay and everything will be fine.

Selene pulled back, her eyes puffy like a panda. Keir would've laughed at her cute face if not for the situation.

"I'm not an Angel, Keir. Please don't hate me." She started to break again but Keir grabbed her face and shut her off with a kiss.

It was the first kiss they had after confessing their love to each other. Keir pulled her close, kissing her with all his might. He held her tight, hoping she would understand that he would never let her go.

Selene grabbed on his shirt in a tight grip enough to tear it apart. They were practically pulling each other close, leaving no space for even air.

They kissed each other like they were each other's last breaths on this earth.

Keir grabbed her up to his waist, still not satisfied by their closeness. Selene wrapped her legs around his torso letting him lead the way.

He walked towards her bedroom, with his kisses now turning hot with desire. He placed her on bed and leaned over her, with her legs still around him.

They pulled back for a second. Keir looked into her eyes and gave her a vibrant smile. A smile that Selene would die to watch all her life.

"I love you, angel. So much that I lack the ability to hate you." He whispered with his own eyes moistening.

Selene smiled wide, a toothy smile that she placed after so many years.

"I love you, Keir. Promise me you'd never leave me." Selene pulled him close and whispered over his lips.

Keir understood this was her insecurities speaking. He would never leave her. He loves her all, with insecurities and with imperfections.

He clicked her tongue, smirking, "Nah! You're stuck with me. This life and forever." He grinned.

Selene laughed and looked back to his lips. The desire was back and their lips were locked again. This time the key went missing.

Selene reached for his shirt and pulled it over his head, revealing his flawless skin and defined muscles underneath. She ran a hand over them, gasping at how they felt.

She shed her tear drenched tee and pulled his body closer to hers.

"Are you sure?" Keir asked, running a hand over the half moon locket on her naked skin.

Selene kissed his neck and nodded, "Never been sure in my life."

Keir grinned and unbuckled his pants, pulling them off. Selene's eyes never left his body nor Keir's left hers. He pulled down her shorts finally leaving her bare to him.

She was perfect even more than he had imagined. Her soft curves and the deep bend in at her waist were something to die for.

The closed wounds here and there on her belly didn't go unnoticed by him. They looked like healed burns on a closer look. Keir didn't bother to ask, he knew she would tell him when she's ready.

He dipped his head and kissed lightly on her plump lower abdomen.

Selene chuckled, "Been out of touch with the gym." She bit her lip.

Keir shook his head, and gulped. "It's perfect." He ran a finger down from under her breast to her lower stomach.

Selene sighed as pleasure rippled at the mere touch of his.

"If you are not sure -" He started again. He didn't want her to feel forced. Sure this sight will be haunting him in his dreams for life but that'd be something he can handle.

"Hush!" Selene glared at him, for making her wait.

She pulled his naked body onto hers, leading him closer to her threshold.

She pulled his face down by his hair and whispered in his ear.

"Take me."

****

💋 My babies are back together. Sorry for the wait but I hope it was worth it.

Did you guys like this chapter?

Sure, Selene has many things to explain. She will, but first let their bodies speak 😉.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Don't forget to hit the star 🌟

~Aurora. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 1K 25
Word count (50,000 - 100,000) ⚠️Mature content ⚠️ ________________ What makes this love story different from all the love stories around??? It's easy...
447K 9.7K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...
878 1 54
He always was a lone wolf type of guy. Made his way with a gun under the table and an ace up his sleeve. A man with no name, no past and no future. H...
EGO & VENGEANCE By MΛC

Mystery / Thriller

442K 10K 67
"so tell me. Does that make me the devil... or an angel?" _______ TW|| suicide, murder, rape, sexual assault. (Does not romanticise any of these) ___...