COLLEGE ROOMMATES ◆ JJK ✓

By ourvante

"i've got everyones attention, except for yours." conceited, manipulative, egocentric, and rude. jeon jungkoo... More

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃
𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
01 | NEW DORM, NEW ROOMMATE
02 | WITNESSING THE PROBLEMATIC
03 | DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU
04 | THE DEVIL AMONG US
05 | YOUR PROBLEMS, MY PROBLEMS
06 | PILLOWS AND BEDSHEETS
07 | MALICIOUS COMMENTS
08 | HIS UNEXPECTED DEFENCE
09 | HIS HEART WARMING COMFORT
10 | ALL HE WANTS IS YOU
11 | I THINK I LIKE HER
12 | UNCONFIRMED FEELINGS
13 | PROVOCATION AT THE CLUB
14 | ALCOHOL AND JEALOUSY
15 | A GUILT-TRIPPING ACT
16 | CLEARING THE AIR
17 | AN EMBARRASSING TEASE
18 | MAKE IT OFFICIAL
19 | OFF LIMITS
20 | THE LOCKER ROOM
21 | PARTNERSHIP
22 | TEASE
23 | CHEAT IN LIFE
24 | BLACK
25 | BAD LUCK
26 | HEART MADE OF GLASS
27 | MANIPULATION
28 | PINKY PROMISE
29 | TEMPTATION
30 | SICKENING SIGHT
32 | SPIN THE BOTTLE
33 | WICKED GAMES
34 | MR PERVERT
35 | DEADMAN
36 | A LITTLE SNACK
37 | INTERRUPTION
38 | LOVE & LUST
39 | RECOVERING
40 | READY OR NOT
41 | A SUDDEN CALL
42 | THE PAST
43 | THE DEVILS TRAP
44 | GREED
45 | A LITTLE DISTRACTION
46 | SNEAKING AROUND
47 | HIS REASSURANCE
48 | WHERE IT TAKES PLACE
49 | TAEHYUNG'S DECISION
50 | COLLAPSING AGAIN
51 | BACK TO BLACK
52 | IN HIS EYES
53 | BAD HABITS
54 | FORGET ABOUT HIM
55 | I FINALLY FOUND YOU
56 | THE LOVE YOU WANT
57 | MY ONE AND ONLY
58 | CAUGHT MY INTEREST
59 | A FUTURE WITH YOU
60 | REUNITED LOVE
THE END
note - ourvante

31 | JIMIN'S PARTY

10K 316 114
By ourvante

+ 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 .

"how's this?" you asked the boy who sat down onto the edge of his bed, as he stared at you with no emotion.

"really." he said disappointingly after looking at your attire. you rolled your eyes.

you turned on your heel, walking back towards the bathroom. "when i said to judge my outfits, i didn't mean to actually judge them in a negative way." you said as you changed into new clothes.

you slip on a loose pair of shorts, as you put on a white top.

the shorts you wore were loose and black. also high waisted, a few inches higher than your knees. as for your top, you wore a plain white shirt with the stüssy logo embroidered on the top left corner.

the shirt was a little loose, but tucked into your high waisted shorts — you wore a black leather belt to complete your outfit.

soon feeling satisfied after staring at yourself in the mirror, you walked out of the bathroom.

your outfit was casual, and comfortable. you liked it regarding that the style was street-like. when you approached your boyfriend he seemed to like it too.

except for the shorts.

"do you have to wear shorts?" he muttered, as you scoffed, "shut up, i didn't ask for your opinion this time." clutching onto your purse that laid on your bed you placed your phone inside, as you walked towards the front door and slip on shoes.

"that outfit looks good but are you sure you don't wanna wear my clothes?" he asked.

you looked at him, and blinked a couple times. he flashes a smile, "c'mon, mostly every girl would die to be in your place right now." he commented.

"don't lose the chance," he continued, with a wink following. you scoffed, almost chuckling. "yeah, i'll pass." you responded, making his smile drop. "you choose, i either wear this or the first outfit i wore."

you slyly smirked.

you decide to give him a choice, and automatically knew he'd choose the outfit you were wearing right now, considering that the previous ones you were thinking of wearing, were more revealing.

he glared, "smartass." he responded, you leaving him with no other choice.

so you stuck to the outfit you already had on.

"alright, lets go." you said, as he slipped on a pair of shoes, and tied the laces. you walked out of the room, as jungkook ran over to the nightstand and picked up his keys.

+ 𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 .

you and jungkook arrive to jimin's house, with your arms linked. suddenly, the door opened, revealing jimin. "welcome, fellas." he greeted.

you chuckle, "i can't believe you own this huge of a house." you respond. jimin winked, "thanks, its my parents." he smiled widely, eyes squinted.

jimin stepped aside, allowing you and jungkook to enter. at first glance around the house, it was filled with a numerous amount of people drinking, and partying all around. music blasted all throughout, as you and jungkook walked further in the building.

"make yourselves at home." jimin lead you guys towards the living room, where hoseok fixed you two a drink in a red plastic cup.

"juice?" you asked. he scoffs, "no, alcohol." he said, as you nodded. "thanks." jungkook said. "not a problem." hoseok responded, with his wide smile.

after a few minutes of stalling as jungkook spoke to a few people he knew, you took a sip of your drink.

you watched from a distance away, as he spoke to a girl. she looked to be around the same age as you or either jungkook, and was gorgeous. it made you feel a little uneasy but ignored it.

or tried to.

"jealous?" you heard a familiar voice call out from behind. you slightly flinched, after being caught in your daze.

"what of course not." you felt somewhat relieved seeing taehyung with a smug look on his face. rather him, than some random stranger talking to you.

he hummed, looking unconvinced but didn't bother to question it.

"c'mere," he said, gesturing with his head for you to step closer towards him. taehyung had a small plastic ball in his left hand, as a red cup occupied his other. you recognize the drinking game instantly.

beer pong.

you watched as he threw the plastic ball across the table, the white ball making it into one of the red cups, the beer that filled half of the cup splashing a little bit. you noticed as his opponent groaned at his loss, picking the ball out.

the unfamiliar guy picked up the half filled cup and downed the remaining beer.

you walked towards taehyung, "impressive." you say as he grins. "thanks, you like what you're seeing?" he questioned as he continued to play.

"win and i'll lend five bucks." you said, ignoring his previous question.

taehyung looked at you, smirking at your offer.

"make it ten."

"ten it is, then." you replied.

taehyung looks at you, and leaned in. "then it looks like you'll be losing some money tonight." he said as you scoffed. "then impress me." you responded.

"oh, i will."

leaving taehyung with a challenge, he successfully tossed the plastic ball across the table and got them into the cups effortlessly. it wasn't even considered as a challenge for him. your eyes widened, seeing him get the balls in the rest of the remaining cups as if this game was meant for him.

one cup left. there was one left, and it was located in the far back, middle.

his opponent watches with no expression displayed on his face, knowing that there was no point in competing anymore.

the opponents face was flushed red, making it easy to tell that he was already wasted from drinking.

taehyung practically won the game already.

when taehyung tossed the plastic ball, you and the crowd of people who watched, gasped when the ball hit the edge of the cup, bouncing in the opposite direction. he missed that last shot.

"fuck," taehyung cursed.

you chuckled, causing him to look at you. "i still got a chance to win, don't get ahead of yourself."

"yeah, we'll see about that." you teased.

the guy opposite from taehyung tossed the ball, but missed. you mentally face palmed due to how poorly skilled he is in this game.

tossing the ball to taehyung, you watch as he places a kiss on the small ball, afterwards tossing it.

unfortunately, the ball made it into the cup.

he cheered, as the crowd of people who were nearby cheered as well. meanwhile, his opponent drank the last cup half filled of beer, causing him to be tipsy.

your lips parted, shocked at his skill.

you downed the rest of your alcohol that was in the cup you held, and heard a chuckle come from the winner of the game. you bring your cup down from your lips, seeing taehyung lean his elbow on the island counter where all of the alcohol is displayed.

"looks like you owe me a little something."

you looked down to his hand seeing his thumb rub his index and middle finger in a circular motion, indicating for you to give him the promised money.

you rolled your eyes.

you dig into your purse that hung over your right shoulder, pulling out a few won bills.

you slapped the bills in his free hand, as he tucked them into his back pocket. "thank you, ma'am." he said, making you stick your tongue out at him like a child.

"a pleasure." you said sarcastically.

suddenly you felt a hand on your shoulder, making you turn around. "oh, jungkook." you started.

he smiles as you turned towards the girl who he had an arm around. you raise a brow at the girl, "babe, this is aera." jungkook introduced as she brought her hand up to shake yours. "aera, this is y/n."

you smiled, hesitant to take her hand in yours. but you shook hands away.

"pleasure to meet you," you said, feeling uneasy as she stared at your features, studying your face.

"you're really pretty!" she complimented through the loud music. you smiled, "t-thanks." you stuttered, feeling yourself become flustered. "you as well." you added, as she thanked you.

"guys!" hoseok exclaimed, gaining the three of your attention.

the three of you look towards the staircase, seeing hoseok wave his arms for you guys to find him. you all looked at him confused. taehyung walked up to you from behind, and you felt taehyung nudge your shoulder, indicating that he was there.

you exchanged looks, and looked back at hoseok.

he gestured his arms, "come upstairs, we're gonna play games!" he exclaimed through the music.

you, jungkook, taehyung and aera made your way upstairs just like hoseok had said. arriving to the top of the stairs, which was the second floor, you met with him. hoseok lead you all towards a specific room that was down the hall.

there were so many doors, it made you curious onto where each door lead to.

"i think it's this room," hoseok grasps onto the knob and pushed the door opened. immediately, moans were heard from the room causing him to shut the door within a second, with widened eyes.

he turns towards you guys, "jimin's house is huge and confusing, don't judge."

you all started laughing as he rolled his eyes, then leading you to the next door. "oh, here we are." he said, opening the tall, wide modern looking doors.

opening the door, if lead to a gigantic bedroom. you assumed it was the master bedroom, which it probably was. inside, is where the rest of the guys were, seated on the floor along with a few others.

"join us," jimin said.

they were all gathered in a circle, with a glass beer bottle displayed in the middle of the circle. seeing that, you already knew where this was headed to.

spin the bottle.

+

happy 5k reads!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 166 31
"What I have with you, I don't want it with anyone else." BTS Jeon Jungkook FF © 2018 -bangtaened/_cutaeyong
140K 7K 24
[College! au] "Well, I'm in my bed. And you're in yours. One of us is in the wrong place." "Yeah, and it's you, that's not in the trash yet." If ther...
24 2 1
All Jeon Jeongguk wants is to not feel so lonely. Cue Kim Namjoon.
3.1M 131K 55
"That Jeon guy, he's so commanding." You complain. In which you move in with a hard-headed college student, Jeon Jungkook, and have to suffer until y...