Cruel Reality (Completed) 18+

By darksprinkles_321

Plot: Max is a pure blood vampire, which means he doesn't have to drink blood to survive like the half-blood... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28

Part 13

685 49 9
By darksprinkles_321

**Tul's POV**

Waking up that morning was difficult and all I wanted to do since I opened my eyes was throw up.

Max was actually a vampire?

Fuckkk...

Feeling frustrated, I push my hands in my hair and rest my head on my knees as I sit on my bed. What the hell is going on with me.

Why couldn't I kill him?

Every vampire I have ever met, I had always gotten the urge to kill them if they seemed like a threat but Max didn't seem like a threat, if anything he seemed scared.

What's wrong with me...

Falling for someone like that, why couldn't I just fall for Xing like everyone wants me too...

I had so many complicated emotions that I decided to skip the cafeteria and just sit in the classroom like a cray person. The thing was that I didn't think I could face Max so I sat in my old seat next to Xing for the first time in a month. About 20 minutes after I had made it to the classroom I could hear Xing skipping into the room sounding kind of happy because she was humming happily.

Xing: "Why didn't you go to lunch?"

Tul: I play with my fingers as I look down at the table. "I'm not really that hungry right now, feel kind of sick actually. It's been a long morning."

Xing: She nods her head and sits down next to me before resting her head against my shoulder. "I'm glad you're sitting next to me again, I missed you Tul."

I really didn't want to deal with her right now but maybe she would be a good distraction from my thoughts so I just went with it.

Tul: rubbing her head as I looked down at my assignments on my desk. "I missed you too, sorry for being gone for so long..."

She smiles at me and starts to play with my hand that was holding my pencil. Right when I looked up to tell her to stop I met eyes with Max as he walks into the classroom and my breath got caught in my throat.

My heart started to race and I had a giant wave of sadness wave over me.

Why do I feel like this?

I could see the sadness reflecting off his face as he stares down at the floor and starts to walk toward his table.

Shit now I feel like an asshole...

Serves him right though, he's not human...

Why did it make me feel wrong whenever I thought that though?

I couldn't move from my spot yet but I know that when this class ended, I really needed to talk to him.

Shit, why the fuck did I sit over here.

He had his head in one of his hands as he stares at our teacher that had just walked in with dead eyes.

To try and calm myself I bounce my leg to try and calm my nerves as the thought of what I was going to do later forms in my mind.

I really needed more answers.

I don't care if he's a second born, I just need to make sure he won't hurt anyone.

If someone got hurt and I found out it was his fault, I would never be able to forgive myself...

Xing: She grabs my knee under the table. "Tul stop moving so much, your making me nervous."

Crap.

Tul: Whispering. "I'm fine just a little nervous about the project."

Xing: "You still haven't finished your project? See this is why you should have teamed with me and not with that weirdo. I don't even know why you started being friendly with that person to begin with."

Tul: Softly chuckling to myself. "Believe me, I have no idea either. I just felt like it."

That seemed to shut her up because she just rubs my knee and stares at the teacher with her lips pressed together tightly.

To help ease her worry I willed myself to stop moving my leg and tried to stay as calm as possible until the class ended. Once the teacher dismissed us I grab her hand and kiss it softly

Tul: "I need to go to the bathroom, I'll see you in the next class."

Xing: She smiles and nods before walking toward our next class. "Okay, don't take too long..."

Feeling slightly better I smile at her before grabbing my stuff and leaving the room before anyone else could walk out. Quickly running down the hallway, I push open a door of a classroom next to my next one and wait patiently until I see a familiar silhouette walking by. Without thinking about much else, I grab his arm and tug him into the room as I pin him against the wall.

Without any warning, he knees me in the stomach and elbows me in the face.

My head snaps back as I feel shooting pain throughout my body.

Tul: Yelling through my hand on my face. "Fuckk, I think you broke my nose."

Max: A stream of cussing before a hand rests on my arm as my eyes start to water. "Tul? What the fuck did you do that for, I thought you were another asshole trying to jump me."

Tul: "Shit Max, this hurts."

He gently grabs my hands as he pulls them off my face and gently holds my hands in his as the blood from my nose runs over our hands and drip onto the floor.

Max: He gently reach's toward my nose. "Tul, I need you to take a deep breath, I can fix your nose but it's going to hurt."

I doubt anything can hurt more than this right now.

Tul: I take a deep breath before nodding my head as pain radiates through my face. "O-okay."

Max: "I'm going to count to 3 okay." He comes closer as he's gently touching my face. "1, 2, 3."

With that he snaps my nose back into place and fuckkkk it hurt. I dig my fingers into his side as he holds the sides of my face with his hands. As im looking at him I can see him staring at something with hesitation.

That's when I realized that I was covered in blood.

Crap...

He looks at me with worry as I watch the color in his eyes shift from a chocolate brown to a bright blue. Looking scared he closes his eyes and tries to take in deep breaths.

I don't know what compelled me to do it but I reached out a hand completely forgetting my pain as I grab his chin and pull his face to look at me.

Tul: Whispering. "Open your eyes Max, I want to see." I don't know where my courage came from but I place both my hands on his face and rubbed soothing circles on his cheeks. "Don't be afraid."

Max: "Aren't you afraid?"

Funny enough I wasn't anymore, I was more curious than anything...

Tul: "No..."

Max: With a deep breath he slowly opens his eyes and looks at me nervously. "I'm sorry you have to see me like this, I didn't want to get close to you because I didn't want you to hate me..."

It took me a second to think as I was getting distracted with the absolute beauty of his terrifying eyes.

Tul: "I might hate what you are but I can't seem to be able to hate you. Believe me I tried but I don't feel scare when I'm with you. I just feel..."

At that moment I realized just how close we were. I had subconsciously pushed him against the wall after he had fixed my nose and one of my legs was pressed between his as our lower half's were pressed together and our torsos were only inches apart as our noses were touching.

I could feel his breath on my cheek and I could feel him softly shaking against me.

Max: Whispering shyly. "Y-you feel what?..."

Not being able to hold my emotions back anymore, I closed the few inches between us and gently press my lips to his. It wasn't deep or rough but soft and almost shy.

At first he didn't respond but after a few seconds he softly kissed me back and draped his arms over my shoulders as I grip his sides.

Shit, I was losing reality...

Max: He pulls back gasping and tries to push me away but I wouldn't budge. I didn't want to budge. "Tul, we need to stop. I don't want to hurt you..."

That only seemed to bring me half way back to reality...

Tul: Breathing hard. "Would you really hurt me?"

Max: "I-I don't know... I just know that you are the only person that I have ever craved and that's not supposed to be possible. I shouldn't want this but for some reason I do..."

As his words hit me an awfully dangerous idea crawled into my mind.

Tul: "Give into the craving..."

Max: "Whatt!?!"

Tul: "Maybe that would help you not be so scared around me. I'm not afraid of a little pain." I gestured toward my nose. "Obviously."

Max: "I can't do that, there are laws. If I did that, we'd be bonded. I wouldn't do that to you."

Tul: "I know about the bond... I'm asking you to do this for two reasons, one because it will help you be around me better and would allow us to be closer... And two, it would ease my mind if I knew that you wouldn't be a threat to anyone else. It would make me feel a little more in control..."

Max: He hesitantly looks down at his feet as his hands start to shake around my neck. "I did always want to feel more human, how would I tell my family though..."

Tul: I close my eyes and rest my head against his. "It's up to you but I really don't want to be worrying about you 24/7 on whether or not you're going to hurt someone."

Max: "Surprisingly, I'm okay with this but I need to explain it to you fully before you really chose this..."

He doesn't need to explain anything to me though. I know about the rules and legends about a pure bloods bite but I didn't care. This was the only way to ease my mind and deep down I was starting to let myself except the fact that I wanted to be with him...

Like really be with him...

What the fuck is wrong with me, but at this point I didn't really care anymore.

Tul: "You don't have to explain anything to me. I just... I want you..."

Max: I opened my eyes to see the conflict in his... "I don't know Tul. Why me?"

Tul: "Want to know the truth?"

Max: "Yes..."

Tul: " I don't know why, I just know that I've never felt like this with anyone but you and I barely know you. You just seem like home..."

Max: It looked like he was mumbling to himself before he looks at me with a sad smile. "O-okay, I'll do it..."

Shit my stupid hands won't stop shaking, I knew what the weight of his words meant but I couldn't keep myself from not feeling scared.

He was something that I was taught to fear my entire life and now I was willingly asking him to mark me...

Shifting his head, he lowers his face to my neck and after a few seconds I could feel his soft lips against my collar bone. I shivered slightly at his touch as I run a hand through his hair to try and calm him down. After a few seconds I can feel his lips moving to the soft flesh of my neck as he parts his lips and runs his tongue over the soft patch of skin before something sharp pokes at my skin.

When it was already too late that's when I felt it, the pure terror of what he was about to do.

Tul: "W-wai, Ahhh..."

I felt a sharp pain before things became weird. I could feel emotions that wernt just mine. I could feel his anxiety, thirst, lust, love, longing, happiness and so much more. I could feel it all... Then my mind starts to get filled with images of his life through the years, every year, minute and second... The main thing that stuck out to though was all the memories of the past three years. He had been secretly watching me and loving me from afar not wanting to fill my life with pain...

Right when I was starting to feel light headed from the loss of blood and exhaustion of everything that was going on Max pulls back slowly as he looks at me with wonder.

Max: "Wow..."

Tul: I bring a hand up to my neck feeling the little sore spot on my neck. "Yea..."

Max: He grabs my hand as his brow furrows. "Does it hurt? I'm sorry, I tried to be gentle..."

Tul: That made me break out into a soft laugh. Gentle? "It's okay, really I'm just going to have to get use to this... The um memory's were a lot to process, is that going to happen every time?"

Max: He shakes his head. As he gives me an apologetic smile. "I actually have no idea, nobody has ever been specific on the effects before..."

Tul: "Okay, just give me a second to catch my breath..."

Closing my eyes I lean my head back on his shoulder and try to steady my breathing when I realize something.

Our breathing and heart beat were the same...

Fuckk, This was a lot more intimate then I imagined it would be.

Feeling excited about being linked to him I felt for his lips with mine as I trailed kisses against his cheeks and jaw line. At first they were light kisses until they depended and he started to suck on my lower lip.

I could feel out hearts speeding up and I was beginning to loose focus again.

Shit...

I pulled back slightly so I could breath and try to think. We really needed to talk this out because we just did something kind of stupid...

Tul: "We really need to talk about all of this but I don't think this is the time or place... Maybe we should try and gather our thoughts first and then meet up later."

Max: He nods his head slowly. "O-0kay... I can meet you after classes end."

No I don't think that's enough time...

I really need to think about all of this. Why the fuck did I let my emotions get the best of me again.

Tul: "I think I should meet you later tonight, there's this bar I always go to on the outside of the city. I will send you the address. Can we meet up around 8?"

Max: he wraps his arms around me tightly and rests his head against my chest. "I'll do anything for you at this point, were linked now... I'll see you at 8, I don't really want to leave you but I know that this is probably harder for you to come to terms with then it is for me... Take all the time you need."

Tul: "Whispering. "Okay..."

He gives me sad eyes as he leans in for a gentle kiss before pulling back afterwards and ending the kiss too quickly. He detaches himself from me and bends down to grab his backpack before turning around and walking out of the room without a word...

Once he was gone the room felt empty and cold. Angrily I punch the wall.

Tul: Yelling. "Fuckkk."

I grasp my hand in my other and hold it to my chest as I wait for the pain to go away.

God that's going to leave a few bruises...

I lean against the wall and fall onto the floor in a heap.

Did I just claim a mate for life?

Shit...

Not wanting to miss anymore class, I grab my bag and head for my class as my head is filled with an alarming amount of questions and information.

As I sat in my class, I could feel Xing's stare on the back of my neck but I didn't care. The only things in my head were Max's memories...

His childhood was so sad.

I didn't know how human like a vampire family could be...

Before I knew it the rest of the day had flown by and I had left the library of the school toward the bar as my head was still filled with a stupid amount of questions for Max.

The walk to the bar was short and tiring but I didn't actually get the chance to go inside because before I knew it something big had hit me roughly against the back of the head with a thud.

As I was starting to pass out from the impact I cursed as I held my head before collapsing.

Tul: "Shittt..."

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 136 5
Happy Spooky Season my Little Sprinkles, as promised this is the Halloween One Shot Poll Winner. Plot: Bright is from the world of man kind where gr...
8.4K 364 9
Plot: Mew is an innocent man who kept it to himself that he had a crush on a coworker for 6 years, without knowing it he had also accidently caught t...
491 60 28
'This world is sick. And we are nothing more than mere symptoms.' Over four centuries ago the sun set - and never rose again, plunging the world into...
31K 427 45
Being born into the mafia, you are given the choice at eighteen to stay or leave. But even if you choose to leave, there are always rules that need t...