The Mafia King

By certifiedfreak

Russian Mafia King Dimitri Vikhrov known as the "Devil" is the most dangerous and powerful man in the world... More

WARNINGS⚠️
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Before Emma
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Before Emma Part 2

Chapter 23

40.5K 844 554
By certifiedfreak

Sex Fact #6: During 30 minutes of active sex, the average person burns approximately 200 calories.

Emma's  P.O.V

After we got home Dimitri kept his promise, both of them fucked me thoroughly. I don't even remember what time we got to sleep but by the time if that was time for school I was very much tired and sore. Looking at myself in the mirror I noticed my cheeks red from all the slapping, hickeys on my neck and boobs, and some bruises on my hips. Dimitri and Aleksey were in their closet getting ready so walked up to where they were in my underwear. Aleksey was pulling on his pants suits and Dimitri was fixing his cufflinks while checking Aleksey out while he dressed.

"Daddyyy" I whined walking up towards them.

"Look at my neck and boobs, how am I supposed to wear the dress I wanted?" I pouted, gesturing to myself and pulling my hair back for them to see how they left my neck. Both of them turned to look at me and Dimitri just raised an eyebrow at me practically saying 'you talking to me in that tone?' so I quickly straightened up.

"If you'd like I can mark you up some more" Dmitri had walked up to me and wrapped his hand around my neck, applying slight pressure. I quickly shook my head.

"Then stop complaining and wear something that doesn't cover them up, I like people knowing you are ours" He tightened his grip in a warning and planted a quick kiss on my lips and forehead, and released his grip on my neck. He went back to where he was and I was about to turn to my closet when Aleksey walked up to me and lifted me up making me wrap my legs around his waist.

"Beautiful, little boss" Was all he said looking straight into my eyes, a little bit of his dirty blonde hair was on his eyes so I lifted my hand and moved it to the side, his honey eyes shining. I giggled blushing.

"You look pretty handsome too, dada" I said, leaning down to kiss him on the lips. He deepened the kiss, grabbing the back of my head. I grinded against him, feeling his cock stiffen behind his pants, making me moan lowly. He was the one to break the kiss, putting me down he smirked at me and he tilted his head to my closet and as soon I turned around I felt a hand land on my ass cheek, blushing I walked quickly to my closet.

I picked a black dress that was buttoned up and pulled to my mid-thigh, wearing some sandals. I was still catching up to the things in this house, they had my closet stuffed with some of my clothes and shoes. I never took off my bracelets with our dates and my ring.

I grabbed my backpack and skipped down the stairs towards the kitchen where Lana was, she stayed with us here while we were here. She was telling another two maids what they had to do when I walked in and as soon as they saw who I was they looked down.

"Lanaaa, some friends are coming over to the pool after school so... could you pleaseeee make us some of that delicious food you make? Prettyyy pleaseee" I said making my puppy eyes at her.

"Of course, miss Emma" She smiled warmly at me and winked. "Now, how about you go to Dimitiri and I'll bring your food" Lana suggested gesturing towards the door, I smiled and nodded.

Spotting the table, Dimitri and Aleksey were already there, talking about what I assume is work.

"The kids adjusting fine? The mother?" Daddy was asking Aleksey while he looked at his phone.

"Last I heard they were but I could go check if you want" Was Aleksey's response leaning to look at Dimitri's phone. Daddy moved his arm so I could sit in his lap and since I loved gossip I looked at his phone too but couldn't understand a thing.

"We'll both go while Emma's in classes" Aleksey nodded and turned to look at me and smirked amusedly at me and I'm assuming is at me making a confused face at not getting what they are looking at the phone.

"Your friends are coming over, right babygirl?" Asked Dimitri, not taking his eye's attention from his phone. I nodded looking back and forward from his face towards the phone, did he really know what all those numbers and weird letter were? I'm guessing it's Russian. A hand grabbed my chin and moved my head and I was now looking at Aleksey.

"It's not for free they are coming over, Emma" The way he said my name was almost as he knew something I didn't, making me nervous.

"N-no?" Was all I could ask, already feeling my pulse racing at the smirk he flashed me. They were up to something.

"You already know this but I'm saying it again. You will obey us and if you don't your friends are out and you are punished, you understand?" Oh, shit. What would they be asking of me? Knowing them something humiliating in front of my friends, their crazy way of claiming me.

"Y-yes, sir" I quickly answered, nodding. I felt daddy's hand squeezing my thigh in approval. I was scared but also excited. I couldn't wait.

"Can we go to visit Luca, this weekend? Please" We always talked at night before his bedtime and I missed him so much.

"On Friday, he's coming with us. He's going to pick a school" My heart swelled with love, it made me love them even more of how accepting they were towards him and how nice. Aleksey smiled and winked at me, gosh I love them so much.

I leaned down and planted a kiss on his cheek and hugging him as hard as I could. While we ate breakfast they talked about work, daddy fed me, and the plans for Friday, and finally it was time for class.

I kissed them both goodbye when we reached my school and got out and as soon as I noticed they were gone I quickly pulled my hair free to try and cover up the hickeys while walking to my class. When I got there Alec, Xander, Nikolai, and Maddie were already seated, they had another backpack next to them including Melanie, I guess even though she practically called me a slut she still wants to go to my house, weird. I noticed Nikolai didn't have one.

"You still have to help your mom?" I asked when I got next to his table, setting my bag on my seat next to Alec. Nikolai turned his head to look at me, shaking his head to move his blond locks and I still could feel that movement seemed familiar, just couldn't pinpoint it.

"Yeah, I tried telling her I'd help her when I got home but she wouldn't budge, sorry. Thanks though" He shrugged, smiling apologetically at me. I told him next time and he agreed.

"Can't wait for you to come to my house" I said excitedly to Alec, who blushed at my words. "Maybe you can also come when we have to study, we could help each other out!" I clapped my hands excitedly, I always wanted a study partner.

"I'd like that" Alec said, smiling at me. I smiled back, I turned to say Melanie and Xander hello before quickly turning to pay attention to the doctor telling us his class was staring.

Classes went by uneventfully, we only had three classes today so we didn't have to go to the cafeteria, and then it was time for Aleksey and Dimitri to pick me up.  I told the others to meet me at the parking lot.

I spotted Dimitri getting out of the car and walking towards me. He scanned my friend when he got to where we were and one of his bodyguards followed him.

"He's going to take you to our house and we'll see you there. Alec, you are coming with us" Was all daddy said, straight to the point and a no-bullshit tone of voice. He turned, pulling me with him and not waiting to hear their response and I heard Alec quickly following us.

We got in, me sitting in Dimitri's lap and Alec next to us. Aleksey was in the car waiting for us, he exchanged a weird look with Dimitri when Alec got in the car.

"H-hello" Alec said nervously, looking anywhere but us. I turned to look at Aleksey and leaned towards him to give him a kiss.

"Hi, dada" I said giggling, intertwining our fingers. He smiled at me and kissed me back, whispering little boss to my ear, he knew how to make me melt.

The rest of the ride home consisted of me asking Alec questions and him answering nervously or just nodding, he was so cute.

"You live here?" I heard Melanie ask incredulously when she reached where we were. I didn't want to answer her so I just shrugged and led them towards the pool.

"You can change in the bathrooms that are there" I said pointing towards the pool bathrooms in the corner. "I'll go change, see you in a bit" I turned to walk quickly towards my room but something made me stop, Aleksey was taking Alec to the living room instead of the pool, I was about to follow them when Dimitri stopped.

"Let's get you changed, babygirl" Before I could say something he was already dragging me towards our room. I quickly went to grab one of the swimsuits daddy had bought, I picked a white bikini that was really pretty.

Just as I was pulling up the panties part of the bikini I was bent over against the bed, gasping I turned around to look at Dimitri, blushing. He was smirking at me and had a small egg-shaped thing in his right hand.

"Remember we said there were rules? This is one of them. You are going to have this small vibrator inside of you all the time and of course, you are not allowed to cum" He said, chuckling darkly next to my ear, I was already wet from him being me over so introducing the small vibrator wasn't hard.

"Let's try it, yes?" I was about to protest when I felt it come to life. I moaned loudly at the sensation on my pussy, sending shocks of pleasure all around my body, my nipples already hard.

"Well... looks like it works" He said mockingly, standing straight and pulling me to him. He leaned down to pull up my panties, never breaking eye contact with me, he still had his suit on.

I dumbly just nodded my head still buzzing from the pleasure. He planted a hard kiss against my lips and spanked my ass as soon as I turned towards the door. I had put on one of daddy's dress shirts, so I wasn't completely bare.

"Wait for me in the living room" Was all he said, whispering it to my ear. With a confused stare on my face, I followed his instruction and entered the living room, shocked to see Alec sitting on of the sofas, he was looking around nervously and his leg impatiently going up and down. I sat down on the stool in front of the sofa he was in, sitting as close to him as I could that our knees were almost touching.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked looking around for Aleksey but he was nowhere to be found, and just as he was about to answer I gasped loudly and in reflex, I grabbed hold of his thigh. Dimitri had turned on the vibrator while I was sitting with Alec. Closing my eyes I tried concentrating on not making noises or faces, didn't want Alec figuring out why I had a pleasant look on my face.

"A-are you okay? You look in pain" He hesitantly asked, grabbing my wrist and squeezed reassuringly. I opened my eyes to look at him and nodded, the feeling of my bikini already wet and not because of the pool was making me blush in embarrassment

"Yeah, j-just a cramp" I said between gaps, he had turned the volume up, where the hell was Dimitri. Out of nowhere, the vibrator was turned off, and then did I notice that I still had my hand gripping his thigh, blushing. I quickly removed my hand and glanced around nervously.

I noticed Alec looking behind me and blushing and just when I was about to turn I felt someone sit behind me, my back to his chest and his legs next to mine. Hands were placed on my thighs and from the look of the tattoos it was Dimitri, he was running his hands up and down my thighs, making goosebumps rise on my skin.

"Tsk, tsk, Alec. Do you like looking at what's mine?" Dimitri said teasingly, he placed his hand on my shoulders and slid his shirt down my arms until it crumbled on my hips. I could hear my erratic breathing and I'm sure Dimitri could hear it too, what was he doing?

"N-no, I-I wasn't" Alec shook his head quickly, blushing not meeting Dimitri's eyes and fiddling with his fingers nervously.

"No? Are you saying she is not worth looking at?" Dimitri asked him harshly and suddenly wrapped a hand around my neck choking me.

"N-no, n-no. I'm not s-saying that" He said quickly, shaking his hands in front of him, making emphasis on his words. Then I saw Aleksey appear out of nowhere and was behind Alec. I tried moving around a little when the vibrator turned on and daddy's grip on my neck tightened making me a little lightheaded.

I started grinding against the stool where I was sitting, making me gasp. Everytime I moved backward I could feel daddy's cock already getting hard against my lower back, fuck I wanted him. Alec was looking everywhere but me.

"C'mon Alec. Take a look" Daddy said, it was phrased like a suggestion but it clearly was an order and when he didn't do as he was told from the corner of my eye I saw his hand make a move and Aleksey took a step forward and grabbed Alec's chin and made him look at me.

"Do you want to take a peek at what's underneath? And I'm guessing you do by the look of the tent on your shorts" Alec tried advertising his gaze but Aleksey's tight grip stopped him from doing so, then he nodded as best he could with the grip on his chin.

"Color?" I heard daddy whisper next to my ear, planting a small kiss of reassurance on my ear lobe.

"G-green" I quickly answered, I don't know why but everything about what was happening was so hot and the fact that it was so unexpected was even better. I wasn't about to say no and daddy wasn't turning off the vibrator and it was getting too much, the grinding wasn't doing its work, it's like I need something else to get there.

"What do you want to see?" Was all daddy said, waiting for Alec's response. Aleksey was looking at me grind against the stool, smirking at me.

"H-her nipples" Was his response, his brown eyes were shining and his hands clenching and unclenching, like he wanted to grab something.

First, daddy removed his grip from my neck and slid down the straps of my bikini bra slowly, planting a kiss on my shoulder, while looking at Alec, then he reached to my back and took off the clasp of the bra. He removed it slowly and let it drop to my lap. Alec's breath hitched as he watched my breasts.

Daddy then teases my sensitive nipples with his thumbs, making me release a moan, and then with his index finger and thumb, he roughly squeezed them making me gasp in pain, my hands that were resting on his thighs tighten their grip on him.

Alec's and Aleksey's gaze didn't falter once and my body was loving the feeling of all their eyes on me, the attention I was getting was intoxicating and the thrill of not knowing what was going to happen was exhilarating.

------------------------

You asked and I delivered...
Cliffhanger😈😈😈

Hellos babes, felt inspired so I went to write and the idea of finally including Alec into the action just flowed right of off me, I hope u liked it hehe.

Alsoooo I have this start for a book, the first chapter but it doesn't have a plot or anything, should I post it so you can tell me what u think?

What did u think of Alec finally joining a little bit?

What should happen next chapter?

Did you like how Alec was introduced to joining them?

Anything else can go here♥️

Don't forget to vote ⭐️ and comment 💭 they motivate me, with all my love, certifiedfreak🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 7.9K 30
-In editing- "Normality is like a breath of fresh air but when that is taken from you, you can no longer breath" When Emma Greenes brother, Alex Gree...
11.1M 371K 50
"In a world overtaken by the mafia, there can only be one king." ---------------- Alister Mancini. His name alone was enough to make anyone's blood r...
40.6K 585 21
"Just look how slutty and messy you look under me" Dominic Le vanciago dominant impatient sadistic Isabelle rayners Stubborn Very bratty but kind Car...