The 3rd Toretto Sister ❤️

By LIVfast_Dieyoung97

I am back on my fast and the furios kick 😜 I am a Toretto. Hi all my name is Lucy and yes I'm a Toretto. One... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 🥺
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Update...
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Not Part Of The Story
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Pls
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 Finale
A/N

Johnny Depp...

873 2 0
By LIVfast_Dieyoung97

So I will be updating this book. I'm working on chapter 13 along with the next chapter in strong and fierce. My Brian and Dom one-shots have been put on hold.

This is about Johnny Depp.

So I used to and still do love him so much 😍. Although I havent watched more then a couple movies of his cause I pretty much stopped watching all movies for along time.

So I want to do a one-shot story of him. It can be him or one of his characters but you guys decide what you want. The thing is I haven't watched fantastic beasts and I haven't decided if I should watch the first 2 and the boycott the third just to see him or just boycott the whole thing. Not to mention like I said I haven't watched movies in along time. Only recently and they have pretty much been Sylvester Stallone movies.

So in the end most of them would be:

*himself
*pirates of the Caribbean
*Charlie and the chocolate factory
*Sweeny Todd

I haven't watched in along time so need to brush up on those movies and will be watching more and hopefully remember all the other movies I've watched of his.

All I really remember is I watched him in pirates of the Caribbean and fell in love instantly with him.

So yeah, if you want a one-shot of him message me and tell me which character of his, the scenerio in which is happening and a discription of your personal character.

Of course if it's from a movie I haven't watched or can't remember it will take a bit longer so I can watch or Google but will get to it.

Also if you on Amber Heard or however you say her surname, and this is a time that I'll rather not have anyone correct me, no offense I just hate her 😤😡😠🤬, then you can leave. Sorry to say but I officially can't stand her anymore, don't actually know if I could stand her in the beginning actually.

Other then that little rant, if on any of my stories you do see a spelling mistake or something that could make my writing better please let me know 🥰🤗.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 555 47
life after voldemorts victory. What would you do , when the son of the most evil wizard ever setting foot on the wizardingworld has his eyes on you...
311K 8.1K 39
"𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥. 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘫𝘶𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘭𝘦. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴...
173K 4.5K 26
"Where was your brother?" "Excuse me?" Johnny frowned. "Why you haven't rung him straight away? Or does he not give a damn about his youngest sister...
33.7K 510 14
A Brian O'conner x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Brian O'conner and this book takes place in FF1, FF4...