Chapter 13

Johnny's Pov:

I had been thinking about everything that's happened so far, everything that Lucy had told me in the little time we had spent together. She ran away cause her mother was a drug addict and her step dad was always strange to her. Her step dad, I remember during a late night conversation she had said she swore that she has seen him following her around. That's where we should of started.

I bolted out of my house scaring Lance but he got the idea and followed me out and onto to Toretto's territory. I had been doing it a lot just like they have since Lucy went missing. I got to there house and bolted in without knocking. Letty was there trying to comfort Dom and Mia which was strange cause I haven't seen her since it happened.

''James Arther'' I say out loud.

''Who'' Hobbs looks confused.

''Lucys stepdad. She hated him cause the way he acted towards her. She swore she had seen him following her these last few days, What if he has been'' I say completely out of breath.

''On it'' Hobbs says walking out already on the phone calling contacts.

I see Lettys face change like she knows something is up and it makes me nervous for Lucys safety cause I believe she had something to do with it. I'm not the only one but they keep her around to keep an eye on her. I quickly walk outside to find Hobbs. I find him just getting off his phone.

''They will look into it'' He states.

''Letty has had something to do with it. I saw the way her face changed when I said something about him'' I say angry.

''I had them tap her phone while I phoned them, I saw the look as well. I also have people ready to tail her if she leaves'' He says glaring at the house.

I left and went back to my house with Lance who had stayed silent this whole time after Hobbs promised to call when he finds something out. [I may have forgotten about Lance].

Letty's POV:

Fuck i hate Tran. He managed to figure it out. I need to find away to get out of here so that I can warn James and Giselle about whats happening but I feel like it would be suspicious so I mutter i have to go to the bathroom.

''Tell James to get her out cause they onto her'' I hiss.

''Shit okay I'll warn him but we going to have to distract somehow so we can move her. Find away to get rid of your phone though. You can call me on the same number but something tells me after the fight they may suspect you'' Giselle says rushed before putting the phone down.

I think fast and drop my phone in the toilet, fishing it out i head back out. I see Dom,Mia and Brian are the only ones left.

''Where did everyone go'' I ask confused.

''They left its just us'' Dom says looking close to tears.

I felt bad for the hell he was going through but i needed to get rid of her. I needed her gone and Giselle back so that the family would be together again.

''I dropped my phone in the toilet so i'm going to replace it, you wont be able to contact me for awhile'' i say acting sad.

''sure'' Mia says giving me a sad smile.

That only makes me a little more upset. The person who was like my younger sister was sad and it was all because of me. It made me regret it just a little bit making me want to tell them the truth but i just have to keep remembering that this is for my family. Before i can say anything i quickly leave.

Hobb's POV:

''Hello'' i answer the phone seeing as its one of my contacts.

''The signal is jammed, we can't track her phone so we don't know where she is'' They tell me, Shit i think.

''IS there anything you can tell me'' I need to find something out.

''Yes, there was a conversation. It was with a women telling her to move the girl cause we on to them. She's in on it  and she did mention James but i have no clue who the women is or where they are'' My man says.

''Okay'' i put the phone down.

I have one person i can take in to prison but i don't have proof and i can't hold her for to long. I'll let Johnny in on it but Dom gets to emotional when it comes to family, he would go straight over to Letty. Now to go seek out Johnny and that was easy he was at home most likely drinking as usual. He did that alot since she went missing. I understand though i had been doing the exact same thing.

----------------------------------

As you've noticed there is more Povs and not just Lucy's. It's harder to right a story like this with only her point of view and not the rest.

P.S I've only just found out that POV is point of view, You guys may go ahead and laugh at me cause i'm laughing to.

The 3rd Toretto Sister ❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें