Chapter 26

Gracie pov:

After we got Lucy to the hospital we phoned the others and told them we had her. Now I was waiting for them with Hobbs and the rest of our team for them.

"Where is she" Mia asks bursting through the door and seeing us.

I notice straight away Dom isn't there with them.

"Shes asleep right now and I will only allow any of you into the room when's she wakes up and says if you can" I say angrily.

I feel Deckard put his arms around me and hug me to him trying to calm me down.

"since when are you 2 so chummy" Brian says pissed.

"Since he was the only one that believed us and came to help me save my friend" I yell at him.

I see he looks guilty about it and stands back. Mia nods her head showing that she understands that I am protecting Lucy.

I go sit in the room with Lucy and about 3 hours later she finally opens her eyes and I smile at her.

"James he escaped didn't he" she says in a tired scared voice.

"Yes but I'm here with you and I won't allow him to ever hurt you ever again" I say kissing her on her cheek getting a giggle from her.

"they want to see you" I say.

She gives me a confused look and I explain all that has happened. She decides to see them.

After another hour the nurse kicks us out of the hospital room and we go home. Or atleast Doms team goes home and my team go back to hotel for some rest.

Even after Brian asked me to come with them I chose to go with Deckard instead. I needed to find out if there was anything between us 2.

_________________________