Chapter 23

Doms pov:

My love had come back to me even after I treated her like shit but she has once again left. I had hated myself for not believing her when she had told me about Letty using me and I hate myself even more now that it was true.

If I had listened all those years ago maybe whats happening to Lucy would never had happened. Letty wouldn't have been around us still so she might not have been able to get close to Lucy. This is all my fault.

I'm sitting outside all alone when Mia came to sit with me.

"What's wrong" she says softly trying to comfort me.

"This is all my fault" I say putting my head in my hands.

"No its not" She says.

"Yes it is. Gracie left cause I wouldn't believe her. She warned me and told me that she had overheard Letty on the phone with some man telling him that she loved him and with my help was going to get him back. I don't know where she's getting him back from but with all things considered I'm assuming prison. She was right all along but I was so blinded that I didn't even stop to think that maybe she could of been right and now Lucy is paying the price for my mistake" I tell her.

Mia just stares at me shocked. I knew she was going to try and tell me that it was not all my fault and there was nothing I could of done to have stopped it.

"don't try and tell me it was not all my fault cause I know it is" I say.

"Not really. You didn't know that this would of been the outcome but now you need to make things right. Even if he won't except our help, maybe Gracie can give you a name to the man. That is hoping that she can remember" Mia tells me.

She's right. Even if they don't want our maybe I can track this guy down and figure out what exactly they wanted Han and I for that they couldn't do themselves.

I jump and hug Mia.

Gracie pov:

".. Told you Dom I don't know a Gracie" I walk to hear the rest of Hobbs conversation.

"What's going on" I whisper to Deckard.

"Dom wants a name to the guy who you heard Letty talking to all those years ago. He's decided if we don't want his help maybe he can track this guy" Deckard whispered back.

I knew Dom hadn't changed much.

"same old Dom" I snort once Hobbs put the phone down.

"What you mean" Owen asked.

"if Lucy was one of the main parts of his so called family he wouldn't do what he is doing. He would either fight with you until you allowed him to help or he would go off on his own and stop at nothing till he got her back. He wouldn't just back out like he is. Not to mention he's backed out so that he can hunt down the guy who stole Letty back from him. He has tunnel vision when it comes to people who have been in his supposed family longer them the one who really needs help. Dom isn't as noble as people think he is. In fact he only ever cares for himself and those who can help him come out on top" I rant before storming off to go work on cars.

Not long after I hear Deckard follow after me. This should be great.

_________________________