Even in Death not to Part [18...

By W1ldF1r3

Mafia Romance *COMPLETED* WARNING: 18+ explicit and graphic sex scenes, violence and inappropriate language... More

Chapter 1 - The Wars
Chapter 2 - The Request
Chapter 3 - The Brothers
Chapter 4 - The Fundraiser
Chapter 5 - Darkness
Chapter 6 - The Trip
Chapter 7 - The Plane
Chapter 8 - The Estate
Chapter 9 - The Brief Break
Chapter 10 - The Ball
Chapter 11 - Lorenzo
Chapter 12 - The Fall Out
Chapter 13 - The Reconciliation
Chapter 14 - Lorenzo
Chapter 15 - The Debt to be Paid
Chapter 16 - The Wedding Dress
Chapter 17 - Lorenzo
Chapter 18 - The Camp
Chapter 19 - The Suite
Chapter 20 - Lorenzo
Chapter 21 - The Recruits
Chapter 22 - The Realisation
Chapter 23 - The Wedding Count Down
Chapter 24 - Lorenzo - Final Preparations
Chapter 25 - Final Preparations
Chapter 26 - The Morning before the Wedding
Chapter 27 - The Dress Shop
Chapter 28 - Lorenzo
Chapter 29 - Marco
Chapter 30 - Lorenzo
Chapter 31 - The Warehouse
Chapter 33 - Goodbye
Chapter 34 - The Showdown
Chapter 35 - Lorenzo
Chapter 36 - Recovery
Chapter 37 - Lorenzo
Chapter 38 - Hospital
Chapter 39 - Home
Chapter 40 - Lorenzo
Chapter 41 - Even in Death
Chapter 42 - The Proposition

Chapter 32 - Lorenzo

3.8K 104 3
By W1ldF1r3

I have a plan, I need to get to the back room on the second floor, where the CCTV monitors are giving a clear view of who is coming. If it was me that would be the room I would take a hostage too.

You can see everything from that room. That is where he will be. The fucking pig, I can't wait to rip him apart with my bare hands - if he has laid one finger on her, he will wish for death, he will feel unimaginable pain as I tear him limb from limb.

I draw in a deep breath as I reach the main entrance, to focus. I push any thoughts of imagining what has been done to Emilia out of my mind, - the only thing that matters now is that I find her, even if I die as long as she is safe I don't care, I would die a thousand times for her to be safe.

I know there will be men immediately on the other side of this door, I just don't know how many. I reach into my pockets and pull out a grenade which each hand, I'm ready. I feel anger coursing through my veins, each beat of my heart firing the hatred and rage around my body.

I pop the pins from the grenades and rip open one of the doors, I duck down anticipating gun fire and slide both grenades across the floor with all my might. The door swings closed and I hear the blast. I grab both of the Uzi's and head in, it smells like burning flesh, I see dismembered body parts and blood on the all over the floor and walls, there are even pieces hanging from the ceiling.

I shoot multiple bullets into every man I see, one after another after another leaving a massacre of bullet ridden bodies in my wake. I don't stop until the magazines are empty, when they are I discard the empty guns, they are dead weight. I know I have been hit by a couple of their bullets in my vest, but I don't feel it. I have too much adrenaline pumping through me to feel anything.

I know I am getting closer. I just need to make it up the stairs, she will be at the end of the corridor.

I hold onto one of the shotguns as I reach the door to the staircase. I blast a hole in it and hear a body hit the floor. Each man I kill brings me closer to her. I reach for my glock, two guns are better than one and I don't know how many could be on the staircase.

I slowly accent the stairs, suddenly a guy comes out of nowhere he goes to shoot but his gun is jammed. He looks like a rabbit caught in headlights. I feel my jaw tighten and a smile spread over my lips as I lift the sawn off to his head and pull the trigger.

I kill 3 more men before I reach the door at the top of the stairs. Men will be standing outside the door, I need to move fast. I holster my glock and let the shotgun hang on its strap across my chest. I reach into my pockets retrieving the last two grenades, I pull the pins and wait a second before opening the door, I slide the grenades along the floor and wait, I stick my fingers in my ears to protect them from the deafening blast.

I pull out to glocks and slowly make my way into the corridor. There is no blood, no body parts there is nothing, somethings wrong where the fuck are the men? I slowly make my way down the corridor. There are doors either side of me leading to the main door - where she is. Thoughts of her bombard my brain, i move quicker to get to her faster, I am only a few feet away when I hear doors open behind me FUCK!! I feel a sharp crack on my head and I hit the floor.

                                                      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I can feel light beaming through my closed eyelids, I move my arm and hear metal scrape against concrete. My whole body aches, I know this feeling. There has only been one other time in my life when I felt like this. It was when I was around 17, when my father made his men beat me during training, I almost died. He wanted me to know how it felt, so I would be strong and would never let it happen again. That was probably the only useful thing he has given me.

MY FATHER!! EMILIA - my eyes blink open, it's bright and it takes a moment for my eyes to adjust.

Then I see her! She has been tied to a chair in the middle of the room, I can see her mascara has fallen down her cheeks, tears in her eyes at the sight of me, her cheek is red under the fabric that's being used to gag her. Her lip has been cut and is bleeding.

Rage swells inside of me like a tornado, as I look at what he has done to her. I need to get to her. I jump up from the floor and run to her. I get so close, when my wrists pull back behind me, it almost feels like my shoulders have ripped out their sockets.

Tears begin to flow down her cheeks. I look down and see chained shackles on my wrists, I glance back and see two men holding a chain each. They yank me backwards, I stumble to the floor.

"Get the fuck UP!" My father's voice bellows. I didn't even notice him all I could see was her. The guards bring me up to sit on my knees.

"LET HER GO!-" I growl at him pulling against the chains

"DO NOT FUCKING SPEAK TO ME BOY!" my father screams at me "How fucking dare you! After what you and this fucking whore were planning TO DO TO ME!!" spit gathered in his mouth as he clenched his teeth he raised his fist and brought it against my face.

My head knocked back from the force, I didn't feel the pain though, I felt nothing but hate and a need to save her. I bring my gaze back to Emilia, trying to reassure her with my eyes. They are full of fear - this is breaking me.

My father circles around me

"What's that?! He calls to one of the guards holding me

"You said you searched him?!" I hear a slap come from behind me, he has obviously hit one of the guards. My mind races trying to think what I might still have on me but I can't think.

I feel my father's hand on my calf as he pulls up my trouser leg and slides out my knife from my boot.

"What is this we have here then? Is it sharp boy?!" his questions dripping with pleasure

He walks towards Emilia, I can see the blade of the knife glisten and reflect the lights.

"I SAID IS IT SHARP?!" he shouted filling the room with his voice, his frustration seeping out into each letter.

Before I can answer he rips off the gag in Emilia's mouth and slams the knife into her leg.

I try to get to her as she lets out a scream, but I am held back by the chains. Her scream goes through my body, it feels like I am being cut by a million blades.

"YOU FUCKING CUNT!!!" I scream at my father. I pull firmly on the chains but I can't break free. I want to pounce on him and plough my fists into his face until there is nothing left but blood.

Emilia's tears fall down her face and her leg begins to shake, her blood, slowly drips to the floor.

"YOU WANT TO TAKE MY EMPIRE FROM ME, DO YOU SON? MY FUCKING EMPIRE!! ALL THAT IS MINE!!" He shouts as he lifts his arms out to the room, as if to show me what is his.

"You fucking touch her again, and I swear to FUCKING god father I will kill you and it wont be quick-!"

"Touch her" he scoffs in disbelief that I am daring to speak to him in this way "what like this?"

His hand grabs Emilia's shoulder I see her flinch at his touch, he slowly slides it down her chest, slipping his hand under her top to her breasts - I pull so hard, growling through my teeth using all my might, I feel the chains slip slightly but the guards regain control, I feel one of my wrists break but I do not look away from her eyes.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF HER YOU DISGUSTING CUNT! So fucking help me god you will fucking burn for this you hear me!!! You will fucking BURRNNNN!!" I scream at him with all the fury of a thousand men. 

"Ahhhhhh, she is mine!" he moans as he gropes her breast and rolls his eyes back into his head, he is actually fucking getting off on this the sick fuck.

I continue to pull at the chains but I can't get free. My father lets out a laugh as he continues to grope at her.

I look into her face, my heart feels like its being ripped out of me. Suddenly there is a change in her eyes, there is no longer fear. It has been replaced with anger. I could swear she gives me a tiny nod before she opens her mouth and bites down hard on my father's arm - pride rushes through me. She's fighting back.

"Arrgghhhhh" my father cries out in pain as her teeth sink deeper into his flesh.

He manages to rip his arm from her mouth, she has drawn blood. She looks at him and spits his blood onto him. He whips the back of his hand across her face. Her head swings to the side from the force.

She pulls it back and stares at him and spits the blood from her mouth into his face. This only antagonises him further; he grabs the gun from the metal tray on the trolley and points it at her temple.

Fear flashes in her eyes - no! No! This can't be happening. I pull as hard as I can on the chains. I feel the guards are using all their strength to hold me back.

"Subdue him but keep him awake" my father orders his guards.

I feel a kick to my chest, it knocks the wind from me before I can catch my breath a fist meets my jaw i feel blood fill my mouth.

"ENZO!!!!" She calls out my name and it breaks my heart and soul.

"You tried to take everything from me Lorenzo - you tried to take what was not yours!! -

My father's voice slips into the background, I can't focus on it or hear what he is saying. My whole focus is on her, she looks at me like she knows this is it her time is up, tears start to fall from her gorgeous emerald eyes as she looks at me

"I love you Enzo" she whispers

My heart erupts, I can't hold myself together. This is her goodbye. The fear of losing her is slowly consuming me from the inside out. I can't save her, I can't take her pain away, my energy is fading. I give one last final pull on the chains but I can't get to her.

"AAAAARRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs in frustration, my heart feels like it is exploding into a million pieces

"It's okay Enzo.. it's okay" she says her voice is so delicate it's a complete contrast to the noise that has filled the room. Tears flood down her face "I love you Enzo" she says again.

Fuck she's trying to fucking reassure me. How can this have happened? I am supposed to FUCKING protect her, she was mine to protect, I failed her. The pain stabs again in my chest like it's being ripped in two.

My father's sickening voice comes back into my ears

"The punishment for trying to take what is mine, is that you shall watch as I take from you what you hold most dear, what means more to you than the Empire, more than the Familia than your pitiful fucking life! You will watch as the light leaves her eyes knowing you could not save her. For you there will be no death for you my Son, there will be no end to the torment of knowing that you couldn't save her. And that I have taken her from you -"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 1.1K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
14.4K 745 14
"You think you can take her away from me?....Touch her and you'll be begging for death the next minute" -------- "Get your filthy hands away from my...
5.5M 158K 57
❝𝒉𝒆 π’Šπ’” π‘²π’Šπ’π’ˆ, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’Šπ’” 𝒂 π‘²π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰π’π’–π’• π’‰π’Šπ’” π‘Έπ’–π’†π’†π’βž UNDER EDITING - PARTS OF THE STORY WILL BE CHANGED. He is ki...
4.2K 169 40
Cold to the touch and an even icier heart, Italian Mafia leader Kai Morello is true to his word. "Never back down and never give up." Until it comes...