Even in Death not to Part [18...

بواسطة W1ldF1r3

Mafia Romance *COMPLETED* WARNING: 18+ explicit and graphic sex scenes, violence and inappropriate language... المزيد

Chapter 1 - The Wars
Chapter 2 - The Request
Chapter 3 - The Brothers
Chapter 4 - The Fundraiser
Chapter 5 - Darkness
Chapter 6 - The Trip
Chapter 7 - The Plane
Chapter 8 - The Estate
Chapter 9 - The Brief Break
Chapter 10 - The Ball
Chapter 11 - Lorenzo
Chapter 12 - The Fall Out
Chapter 13 - The Reconciliation
Chapter 14 - Lorenzo
Chapter 15 - The Debt to be Paid
Chapter 16 - The Wedding Dress
Chapter 17 - Lorenzo
Chapter 18 - The Camp
Chapter 19 - The Suite
Chapter 20 - Lorenzo
Chapter 21 - The Recruits
Chapter 22 - The Realisation
Chapter 23 - The Wedding Count Down
Chapter 24 - Lorenzo - Final Preparations
Chapter 25 - Final Preparations
Chapter 27 - The Dress Shop
Chapter 28 - Lorenzo
Chapter 29 - Marco
Chapter 30 - Lorenzo
Chapter 31 - The Warehouse
Chapter 32 - Lorenzo
Chapter 33 - Goodbye
Chapter 34 - The Showdown
Chapter 35 - Lorenzo
Chapter 36 - Recovery
Chapter 37 - Lorenzo
Chapter 38 - Hospital
Chapter 39 - Home
Chapter 40 - Lorenzo
Chapter 41 - Even in Death
Chapter 42 - The Proposition

Chapter 26 - The Morning before the Wedding

4.7K 131 2
بواسطة W1ldF1r3

I wake up again in Lorenzo's arms firmly wrapped around me, his body moulded to mine. I can hear his breathing, he's not yet awake, I move slightly and his body mirrors my movement. I feel something firm pressed against me. Someone is having a nice dream.

I try not to wake him but the heat coming from his body is roasting me. I carefully try to move his arm. Without him waking but he pulls me in tighter.

"Where do you think you are going?" His voice horse, he is still half asleep.

"I need to get ready, I have to pick up my dress for tomorrow and -"

"Have someone else pick it up, stay in bed with me" he presses his hard cock against me.

"Enzo" I roll over to face him, his hair is loose, a strand has fallen in front of his face but his eyes remain closed, I gently brush it behind his ear.

"Did you know you are the person who calls me Enzo? Well the only other person I allow to call me that. Only one other person has been able to call me that"

"Who?" I ask more abruptly than I would have liked, but the jealousy in me has crept to the surface

"My mother" he says quietly.

My heart sinks for him, he loved his mother so much I can't imagine how much he misses her.

"She would be so proud of you and what you are about to do" I tell him placing my hand over his heart.

"She would be proud of US" he corrected me "I know she would have loved you. She would be running around like a headless chicken if she was here today making sure everything for the wedding was ready and perfect for us." He chuckled thinking of her.

"I wish I could have met her, I would love to thank the woman who brought you into this world" I kissed him on the forehead and he pulled me in tighter to him.

"10 more minutes" he grunted.

"I would love nothing more than to stay with you in bed all day but we have things to do. You need to get to the camp and I need to make sure I have my dress and everything is ready for tomorrow"

"Argghh" he groaned as I got myself free from his grip and made my way to the bathroom to have a shower.

I turned back to look at him laying there, expecting to see his eyes closed but I caught him with his eyes wide open watching my naked body. His hand grabbed onto the bed sheet in frustration. I smiled and closed the door behind me.

When I came out of the shower he was gone.

"Enzo" I called but he didn't answer, he probably got a call, the phone hasn't stopped ringing the last few days.

I went into the wardrobe. I grabbed a pair of black jeans and a satin burgundy floaty cami and my black leather jacket with black boots. I look myself over in the mirror, Christ now I am dressing like him! But it looks nice.. this will do. I head to the office to find him and as I suspect he is on the phone.

He is standing looking out of the window one hand leaning against it, he doesn't have a top on, all he has on is a pair of grey sweatsuit jersey trousers, which are low on his waist, his back is broad and muscular, he has broken angel wings tattooed on his back. Fuck he looks amazing.

"Is he okay though?" I can hear the concern in his voice. "Shit.. no take him straight to Sarah at the children's ward in hospital. She will help him."

Who is that, who is going to the hospital? The children's ward? hospital? Then it clicks Marco!! His son!!

"No stay with him, call me when you have news" he puts down the phone

"Was that Marco? What's happened?" I ask frantically he turns to look at me he sees the panic on my face and quickly comes to comfort me taking me in his arms

"Yeah it was Marco, his son Diego he was playing in the garden before breakfast and fell from the tree house, he was out cold and Marco says his arm is definitely broken"

"Oh god" I gasp "is he going to be okay?" Poor Marco and Josetta they must be losing their minds!!

"I hope so, Marco said he will call me when he has any news, until then we just have to wait"

He pulls me close, I breathe him in trying to stay calm.

"Come, let's get you some coffee and something to eat, I am going to grab a top, I will meet you in the kitchen" he says before kissing me on the lips.

I stand in the kitchen staring at the espresso machine my thoughts are on Marco and Josetta, how scared and worried they must be. Lorenzo finally joins me. He wraps his hands around my waist and kisses my neck. It snaps me back to the present.

"Sit down, I will make you a coffee and some food" he ushers me to the chair at the island.

I sit there and watch him cook, he is good at it. He plates me up some eggs with bacon. I try to eat as he has made it for me but we both barely touch it, we sit in silence waiting for news from Marco. It feels like 10 hours have passed when in reality it's been less than an hour since he called.

Finally Lorenzo's phone rings its Marco, he answers it immediately and puts it on loudspeaker.

"Marco, what's happening is Diego okay? I ask quickly

"He's okay" Marco assures us

A wave of relief hits me

"Thank god" Lorenzo says

"He has a concussion and a broken arm, they are taking him for more x rays to make sure nothing else is broken and rule anything else out, he is awake but heavily sedated"

"Is Sarah with you?" Lorenzo asks.

Who the fuck is Sarah? Jealousy spikes from inside me

"Yeah she's here I will pass you to her"

"Cousin I am busy" a woman's voice comes through the phone -

Cousin?!? The jealousy fades as quickly as it arrived.

"You make sure that Diego gets everything he needs okay? I am talking the best of everything. I don't care how much it costs, check everything! Marco is Familia-"

"I am well aware Lorenzo, how about you leave being the doctor to me, okay! I don't tell you what to do with your Empire so don't tell me what to do in my hospital. I am looking after Diego myself so if you don't mind I have x-rays to look at"

"Fine" Lorenzo snaps

"Oh but before I go! Mumma says she hasn't heard from you in a while, she is your mother's sister Lorenzo, you make her feel closer to her. So call her more often! I have to go, see you tomorrow for the big day! Love you cousin"

Wow a doctor in the family, good for her!! I like her already. She doesn't take shit from Lorenzo.

Marco comes back on the phone "I won't be able to come with you to get your dress today Emilia, I'm Sor-"

"Don't you dare apologise! Nothing is more important right now than you being with your Son!" I interrupt him before he can finish the word

"Thank you Emilia, good news is that as long as nothing else comes back from the x-rays Diego can come home this evening so I will be at the wedding tomorrow"

"That's good to hear" Lorenzo says I can see the relief on his face firstly that Diego will be okay and secondly that Marco will be there with me tomorrow.

"I have to go, I will keep you updated Don Lorenzo"

"Thank you" he says then ends the call.

"Thank God it seems like Diego will be okay" I say to Lorenzo "shit is that the time?"

I can see the time on his phone it's 12 o'clock. I have to get to the dress shop.

"I have to go" I say to Lorenzo grabbing my handbag

"Where are you going?" He says abruptly

"To the dress shop, my appointment is in 30 minutes and it takes at least 25 minutes with no traffic!" I head for the door

His hand grabs my wrist

"Enzo I have to go!" I say trying to pull my arm free

"Someone will go for you, you are not going alone" he says firmly

"Someone can go for me can they? Someone my exact height and size can go and put the dress on for any last minute alterations. Oh yeah because we just so happen to have an exact body double of me hiding in the house somewhere" I say sarcastically still trying to pull my arm free.

"FUCK" he shouts finally letting go of me. "Fine!... JOHNNY" he shouts

His guard Johnny comes around the corner. I haven't spent much time with Johnny but he seems like a nice enough guy, he isn't as big as Marco and I know I won't feel as safe but I have to go.

"Yes Don Martello"

"Get 4 other guys and take Miss Emilia to the shop to get her wedding dress for tomorrow"

"Yes Don Martello" he nods and leaves us to get the men.

"Go there and straight back home okay?!" He phrases it like a question but I know it's a demand.

"Yes Don Enzo" I say mischievously.

He grabs me and kisses me passionately before I leave.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4.9K 63 15
‼️WARNING‼️ 🔞Don't read if not above 18 or sensitive to sexual content 🔞 Francesca Knight At the young age of 13, on her birthday her father kille...
1.6M 38.4K 39
PREVIOUSLY CALLED "Adriana Valentin" - Her family was the most dangerous family in all of New York. Her father, Alejandro Valentín, being the most vi...
650K 10.7K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
22.4K 571 31
"Say the right words carrisima and I am yours." Dante Russo, don of the italian mafia, marries the daughter of his ennemy. He intends to make her li...