soulmates // damon salvatore...

By aesthetic_rozes

Alexandra has finally reached the point where she's becoming independent. With her and her bestfriend, Elean... More

please read .
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
please read .

4

3.8K 80 2
By aesthetic_rozes

Stefans pov

He's here.  Damon is really here.  I just stare at him with a confused and cold look and he walks further into my room closing the door.  I see him looking around and then I finally speak up.

"Why are you here?" I said.

"Well, couldn't miss your first day of school, could I? And you know...missed home" He said.

"It's been 15 years, Damon" I said.

"Has it really?" He said walking around.

"Why are you here?" I said getting more aggravated.

"I miss my little brother" He said.

"You're the one who did that to that girl, aren't you?" I said referring to Vicki.

"Bingo!" He said.

"Damon...why are you here?" I said.

"You'd think you'd be happy to see me, brother" He said.

"Cut the crap.  You're here because of her...aren't you?" I said referring to Alexandra.  Damon just chuckles a little and then he walks closer to me.

"You see brother...as fascinated as I am that you found her...Actually, how did you manage to pull that one off, huh? I mean she's an exact look alike" He said and I just stare at him confused.  He starts to grin a little and then my heart sinks. 

He's talking about Elena.

"She took my breath away.  Elena. She's a dead ringer for Katherine" He said.   Yeah, let me explain Elena and Katherine.  Two completely different people who look identical.  I don't know how...it makes no sense.  But it's real.  Elena looks just like Katherine.

"She's not Katherine" I said.

"Well, let's hope not.  We both know how that ended."  He said.

"So, you're here for Elena?" I said. 

"I didn't come for Elena, but seeing her was a good cherry on top" He said.

"Damon" I said getting pissed again.

"When's the last time you've craved something, brother?" He said and I turn away from him.

"It's not going to work, Damon" I said.  My brother and I ended up on completely different paths in life.  He feeds on humans...I feed on animals.

"Oh come on.  We can do it together.  Show this town who really runs it" He said.

"Can't you give it a rest?" I said.

"I promised you an eternity of misery, so I'm just keeping my word" He said walking up to me. 

I just stare at him and realize nothing has changed with him.  He's cold hearted...he's still killing.  He has to know about Alexandra, right? But from what I'm getting, he doesn't.  I don't even know if it would be a smart idea to bring it up to him.  But what if she could save him?

"Home sweet home" Damon said and then walked past me and I just stood there.

I have to talk to Alexandra.

•••

Alexandra's pov

I'm sitting at the grill right now.  I'm just replaying tonight's events over and over again in my head.  It started with Stefan.  There's just something about him that screams mystery.  I just want to know more...but I don't know what I'm looking for.  Then there's Vicki.  I don't know what happened to her.  And I definitely don't know how I found her.  It was like this feeling...like my body took me to where she was.  I can't even begin to explain it.

I snap out of thought when a cup is put down in front of me and I look up to see Matt.   I smile a little and then look to him.  "You need to drink...and eat" He said.

"So do you.  How are you even working right now?" I said.

"I don't really have a choice" He said and then sat down across from me.

"Is she doing okay?" I asked.

"She's doing better.  I'm going to try and get off early and go sit with her" He said.

"I'm going to try and see her today too.  She should be around us and not in there alone" I said.  He smiles a little and then he stands back up and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Drink" He said and I nod.  He walks away and goes back to work and I grab the cup and take a sip.  I just sigh to myself and start thinking again when someone sits across from me.  I look up and see Stefan and I just freeze a little.

"Stefan" I said.

"Can we talk?" He said and I nod.

"Uh...yeah.  Is everything okay?" I said.

"You know, I'm a little shaken up.  My brother actually just got into town" He said.

"Oh, yeah? Bad relationship?" I said.  Why is Stefan confiding in me? I mean...he could just be being friendly.  Maybe I'm just overthinking everything.

"You could say that.  It's been years since I've seen him" He said.

"Really? Did...did something happen?" I said.  I'm curious now.

"Just went off in different paths.  Yeah...his name is Damon.  Does that...ring a bell?" He said and I look to him a little confused.  I try thinking a little and can't think of a Damon I would know.

"No...I mean, I only would visit here as a kid.  I don't really remember much about this town.  Barely anything...it's weird" I said and he just stared at me.  He looks like he's trying to connect dots right now.

"Nothing?" He said.

"I mean, I remember being here.  I remember some things with Matt and Vicki.  Everything else kind of is a blur...or just gone" I said.

"When's the last time you visited?" He said and I start thinking.  Wait...why am I actually having a hard time remembering right now?

"Maybe like...5 years? 6?" I said.

"Wow...that's a long time" He said.

"Stefan...have we met before? I know my memory sucks,  but do you know if we've met? I know you said I just reminded you of someone you know...but maybe we've ran into each other before.  You used to live here, right?" I said.

"Yeah...but that was a long time ago.  It's possible we've met.  Or you met my brother" He said.

"Well, what does he look like?" I said and Stefan started feeling his pockets. 

He grabs his phone out and then he shows me a picture and I grab his phone.  I just stare at the picture and then get this weird feeling.  I just keep staring and then I look at his eyes and then I see this vision pop in my head and I hand the phone back to Stefan real quick.  He stares at me confused and waiting for me to say something and I just shake my head.

"Never seen him" I said.  Something felt weird when I was looking at that picture.  I can't explain it.

"Okay" He said smiling a little.

Something is off.

•••

Stefans pov

I'm at school right now just standing at my locker.  This is probably the hundredth time I've gone through high school.  But, in order to keep my secret, I have to be normal.  And since I was turned at 17, my body will forever stay in this state.  I don't age...so, I can't just not go to school now.

Last night I was up all night trying to connect everything that's going on.  Why Damon is back...and then figuring out Alexandra.  I guess Damon just dreamed of her and visioned her, and maybe she didn't do the same.  Maybe she genuinely has no idea who Damon is.  Or maybe there's something else.  Maybe she does know Damon...she just can't remember. 

I've been struggling all night on whether I should tell Damon or not.  He once was obsessed with the thought of seeing her in person.  The thought of finding her.  I can only imagine though how he feels now.  I mean, it's been forever.  Literally.  Decades.  Which also doesn't make sense.  Damon was born way before Alexandra was even on this earth.  Why her? What's the connection?

I would hate to tell Damon about her and have him kill her.  I don't think he would, but who's to say.  Damon has changed and I don't think he even is capable of feeling anymore.  But maybe she's what's going to save him.  His dreams and visions of her were for a reason.  I just need to know if it's worth it to risk it.  Her life would be on my hands.

"Hey" I heard and turned to see Elena.

"Hey" I said smiling to her.

"I had a lot of fun at the party the other night.  It's really tragic that had to happen to Vicki" She said.

"Yeah...I can't even imagine" I said.  I hate lying to her, but I definitely can't tell her my secret or the truth of what happened to Vicki.

"I was thinking maybe you could come over tonight.  We could have dinner" She said and I just smiled.

"I'd love that" I said and she smiled.  I look to see her look over my shoulder and I turn around to see what she's looking at.    It's Alex and Elle.

"They're going to school here?" I  said.

"Carolina signed them up for a tour.  They actually came" Elena said and I just stared at Alexandra.  "I really like them.  I can only imagine how it feels to be new.  I was thinking of hanging out with them" She continued.

"I think that would be nice" I said.

"Yeah, they haven't even met bonnie yet.  I could see us all getting along well" She said and I smiled.

"You guys all will be good friends."  I said.

"I hope so" She said and then I saw them notice us and they started walking over to us.

"Hey!" Elena said to them.

"Hey guys" Elle said.  I see Alex look to me and smile a little and I smile back. "This school is huge" Elle continued.

"Yeah...it can be a little intimidating.  But, it's really not that bad.  And plus, you have people you know with you" Elena said smiling.

"Yeah, I'm glad we ended up going to that party" Alex said.

"Oh my goodness! You came! This is so great" We heard and saw Caroline running over to us.

"Yeah, you worked out all the details, the least we could do was show up.  And honestly, I'm really interested in it.  And to get to know more people" Alex said and then looked to me a little.

"Well, you're going to love it! I'll be your tour guide today and, of course, I'm sure Elena and Stefan will be around if you guys have any questions or to be friendly faces" Caroline said.

"Of course" Elena said.

"Yeah" I said nodding.

"Okay, well, class starts soon.  But beforehand, I have enough time to show you guys the halls!" Caroline said to them and they nodded.

"Great.  I will see you guys around" Alex said to us and smiled.

"See you, Alex" Elena said and then they all walked away.  I look to Elena who smiles and then she grabs my hand.

"We should head to class" She said and I nodded.

"Let's go" I said smiling.

•••

Alexandra's pov

Elle and I have sat through a couple classes with the other students. It was for us to be able to get an idea of the school and feel out what it would actually be like to go here. Caroline has been great. She has a lot of energy in her. She's shown us around almost the whole school and has told us about all the events and things she's put together. She also talked a lot about cheerleading and gave us run downs on a lot of the students and teachers.

"This is where we keep all of our awards. You know, sports trophies. And yes, our cheerleading trophies are there too for everyone who says cheerleading isn't a sport" She said as we walked down the hallway.

"Cheerleading is hard work" I said.

"Thank you!" Caroline said. I look at the pictures hanging up of all the sports teams and smile when I see Matt in a picture of the football team.

"Sports must be a big thing here" I said.

"Oh, most definitely. It's always a huge event when there's a game here. Especially football" She said. We hear the bell ring and then Caroline perks up and looks to us. "That's the lunch bell. I will take you guys to my regular spot. Typically we have a choice to eat inside or out but since it's nice out today, we'll head to the schoolyard" She continued.

Elle and I smile a little and then we start following Caroline to get outside. I'm not going to lie, I like the school. It hasn't been weird or uncomfortable at all. So far, everyone I've encountered has been nice. Maybe this will be a new change for Elle and I.

When we reach the table outside, I see Elena, Stefan and another girl sitting there. They all look to us and Caroline claps her hands together a little. "Okay, everyone, welcome Elle and Alex to their first and hopefully not last lunch here" Caroline said. I smile and then we all sit down with them and Elena looks to me and then speaks up.

"Alex and Elle, this is bonnie. You missed her at the party, but she's also a student here and she's one of my best friends" Elena said.

"Hi, I'm bonnie" She said smiling and waving to us.

"Alex" I said.

"I'm Elle" Elle said.

"It's nice to meet you guys" Bonnie said to us.

"So, how are you guys liking the school so far?" Elena said.

"I for one, really enjoy it. Much different than I thought it would be" Elle said.

"Yeah, I was surprised at how much I actually like it here. I was definitely a little nervous and hesitant on visiting" I said.

"So, does this mean a permanent stay?" Elena said.

"I think we're leaning towards that" Alex said then looked to Elle.

"Well, to celebrate, we should do a dinner night? We could do it at my house" Elena said.

"Ooh, I like it. Little hangout with everyone" Caroline said.

"What do you guys think?" Elena said.

"I'd love to do that. I think it would be fun" I said.

"Awesome! We could do tomorrow night" Elena said.

"Yeah...I...I'll let you know. I should get going though" Bonnie said standing up and then she waved and left us all. I hope I didn't do anything.

"What's wrong with her?" Caroline said.

"She's been going through some stuff. You know Bonnie. Always something on her mind" Elena said. I can tell there's more to the story, but she doesn't want to say in front of everyone.

"Well, she better be there" Caroline said.

"I'll get her to come, don't worry" Elena said. I'm broken out of thought when my phone starts ringing and I look to see it's my mom. I perk up a little and then I excuse myself from the table.

"I'm going to take a phone call real quick, it's my mom. I'll be right back" I said standing up.

"Okay!" Caroline said. I get up and walk away from everyone and then I answer the phone and smile.

"Hey, mom" I said.

"Hi, sweetie! How are you? I've been worrying.  We haven't talked much since you moved in. I was expecting pictures or a phone call or something" My mom said.

"I know, I'm sorry. I just got caught up with unpacking and seeing people" I said.

"Seeing people? Does that mean you're already making friends? That's great, sweetie" She said.

"Yeah...I've made a few friends. I also ran into Matt and Vicki." I said.

"Really? That's...that's great! You haven't seen aunt kelly, have you?" She said.

"No, I haven't. Just Matt and Vicki." I said. I don't wanna bring up anything right now to my mom. Not about me knowing about my aunt and uncle or even what happened to Vicki.

"Well, I'm glad to hear. I haven't seen those kids in so long. Are they doing well?" She said.

"They're doing great. Guess where I'm at right now? I'm touring an actual school" I said.

"Alexandra, you're gone for three days and you're already onto bigger and better things" She said.

"I'm just trying to let go a little. But, I miss you guys constantly. Don't forget that" I said and could just feel her smile through the phone.

"I love you, my child. Please stay in contact with your parents. We miss you" She said.

"I miss you too, mom" I said.

I do really miss my family.

Thank you guys for reading ! I hope you all enjoyed chapter four.  Feel free to leave comments and even message me if you love TVD. 
Love, K.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 60 29
With Alexandra now as a vampire, she must learn to adjust to her new lifestyle. While finding it hard to cope and be okay with this new part of her...
21.9K 469 15
When Cassie Gilbert moves into Mystic Falls with her family, she is rapidly enlightened with the knowledge that Mystic Falls is no ordinary town. Vam...
49.2K 1.1K 17
Juliana moves to her new town Mystic Falls, She isn't your average girl and she knows more then she should. When she meets Damon the charming Salvato...
155K 2.9K 45
Yes I am Bella Swan... Well I was. Now I'm Elena Gilbert. I was once the girl who ran with vampires. Now I'm the girl that grew up. Who is stronger...