๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ใ€‹๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž ๐™ญ ๏ฟฝ...

By toasterstrudelsss

"๐‘บ๐’ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’†๐’๐’š, ๐’๐’ ๐’๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’†๐’๐’š ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’†... More

๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™—๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
๐™‡๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ ๐˜พ๐™–๐™›๐™š
๐™จ๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ
๐™Ž๐™–๐™ ๐™ช๐™ง๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™จ
๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ
๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™š
(๐—”/๐—ก)
๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช
๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™จ : pt 1
๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™จ : pt 2
๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™š๐™ฌ
๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ข๐™–๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š

๐™จ๐™ก๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง

5.5K 121 1.7K
By toasterstrudelsss

It's been quite an amount of time thats just flown by. It's amazing how time just slips away from your hands. Last time I had gone out with my friends was in April, usually we don't have time to go out due to homework, school and extra curricular activities but overall we still sometimes go out to eat or visit eachothers houses. But overall school occupies most of our time.

Bokuto-san and kuroo have been a little more busy than usual due to them being third years, so they've got to get ready for life out of school and they seem to take their volleyball very seriously. They practice like there's no tomorrow. Kenma and I get busy here and there but sometimes I spend my weekends alone because the boys practice or study for exams.

I remember the first time we all met. I still can't believe this school year already ended. Well it's going to end in a week. I can't believe how many months have gone by, i remember the time I first met akaashi, it felt just like yesterday when I was on that train giving him a handshake while introducing myself. I never thought we'd become friends.

I thought he was going to be like all my other crushes, I just watch them but never actually approach them. But I'm thankful that kuroo was acquaintances with him. Thanks to that I've leveled up to being friends. Maybe with the help of bokuto-san i can actually shoot my shot. But we'll see, I don't want to ruin anything.

The more I wait the slimmer the chance will get. I mean bokuto and kuroo will graduate soon and I'm really going to miss them, not just because they help me out with akaashi, but because I genuinely care for them. They're the only kind of people who radiate my same energy, plus they constantly reassure me. What am I going to do without them? I really have to take advantage of this small amount of time that we still have together.

Once they graduate and leave... maybe we won't see eachother as much. What if they find better friends? or what if they get girlfriends? They won't have time for us... well more like me, they won't want to hang out with lames like me. I hope they won't ever forget about me. But for the meantime I won't sulk, I have to make the most of summer break and this last week of school.

We've got exams but maybe we can do something on Friday? I'll think about it. Maybe I should plan something small, obviously we'll do the more extravagant stuff during summer break.

I wonder how things will be once it's only kenma and I. I doubt he'll ditch me... but whenever kuroo's around it's easier for me to feel more comfy. I'm constantly scared of annoying kenma. And what about akaashi? I mean once bokuto graduates he won't have a reason for hanging out with me. I know he'd only tag along because bokuto would drag him, I doubt he actually enjoys being alone with me. God I'm not the one graduating and I'm already stressed for what's to come.

--------------------------

"Hey ma how are you doing?"

"Im doing fine (nickname), how's school? I know you end your third year in about three more days?"

It's already Tuesday and my ma called me wondering how I was doing. She thought I was a third year and asked if I was graduating soon, then I had to explain that I was in my second year and that I graduate till next year. But she did get that last part right, the school year ends in just three more days.

" so how are your friends? The one that looks like an emo boy and the one with the frosted tips?"

I had sent my ma a few pictures of bokuto-san and kuroo, she knows them as my friends. She also knows about kenma and akaashi but I haven't told her about my crush. Ya know parents get curious if you actually have friends or not.

"They're doing good, they graduate this year and I'm really gonna miss them."

"Aww how unfortunate, at least you still have your other two friends."

"Yeah... ma how's tico doing?"

I asked about my brother because I haven't talked to him in a while and he's still young so he doesn't have a phone to message me.

"Your brother is doing well. He's gotten a little sick lately and we don't know why, but the doctor says he'll get better so I hope it isn't anything severe."

I felt bad, that kiddo never gets a break from the hospital.

"Well if it gets severe let me know, I dont want to be in Japan while my brother is dying on the other side of the country."

"I doubt that, but if anything gets too out of hand I'll call you."

We talked a little more about how long I was gonna stay in Japan. I still am a foreign exchange student and my stay was only planned for two years. So once I graduate I still have to go back. But hopefully by then I can get a job and make enough money to come back and live here. I wouldn't want to leave my broskies behind.

---------------------------

Final exams were finally over, what a pain. I didn't study because I'm not good with that and well thanks to that i passed with mostly B's, i got a C in math, not excellent but its passing so I really don't care.

Today was already Friday. The last day of my second year in high school. The week flew by even when I hoped it'd go slow. But time waits for no one.

I still haven't planned out an activity, I was busy with last minute assignments that I never really got a moment to think about it.

I was already heading to art club since today was a fast day. Most classes didn't consist of much since they just let us relax a bit on the last day.

I went inside the classroom and headed to grab my notebook and folder from the cubby.

I had to take this stuff home after today so I started looking through my old drawings.

I then stumbled across a water color drawing i did of akaashi-kun. Yeah that may sound creepy but what can I say? I usually draw people I find appealing.

I looked in the back of the drawing and saw a grade. I remember submitting this drawing for my first semester project. It was a project in which we had to draw our muse. I remember back then I was at a lost. I didn't know what to draw, since my motivation is never really clear. But I took a moment to think and I realized how much akaashi really has motivated me. I mean thanks to him I actually want to become a better version of myself, thanks to him I've learned to have courage and step out of my comfort zone. I've learned to take risks for those I care about, and when I realized that I thought... wow he really is my muse.

The teacher gave me an 80 out of 100 for that project, she then asked if I drew a model because he seemed really good looking. I remember laughing because I thought "damn my teacher is out here trying to swipe my manz".

I continued looking through my sketches, I reminisced over many fond memories.

-------------------------

I was walking out of the art room, then towards the volleyball gym where I meet up with kuroo and kenma to walk to the gates together.

Suprisingly they were out a little earlier today. They were talking to their teammates. I wonder what kuroo is telling them.

I didn't want to intrude so I waited at a spot where they could see me, but it was far enough for me to not be able to hear.

After seven minutes or so some of the guys start to hug kuroo. They seem rather sad, one of them was even crying. Whats going on, kuroo isn't dying or anything right?

I continued watching while his teammates just hug him and bowed. They all seem to give him a slap in the back and they yelled, "see you at the joint practice games."

After the team left i decided to walk towards the two.

"Hiya, are you guys ok? I saw some of your teammates start crying. No one got hurt right?!"

"Hey y/n-chan, nah nothing happened, they're just thankful for the years they spent with me in the team."

"oh... yeah today's your last day..."

Reality hit me hard. I already knew today was kuroo's last day since he's a third year but seeing his friends cry and seeing how things won't be like they were for the past year makes me feel... worried. I didn't cry or anything but I had this uneasy feeling in my stomach. I felt disappointed but yet I knew it was bound to happen since he is a year older than me.

I gently place my hand on his shoulder and give him a reassuring smile.

"Well even if today is your last day, I know you'll continue seeing your volleyball friends. I wasn't eavesdropping on the conversation but I heard something about joint practice?"

He seemed a little tense but after I mentioned that he relaxed a little. He let out a sigh and smiled.

"You're right, I'll still see them for practice and spring interhigh tournaments. I shouldn't worry, but man three years. They really flew by"

He looked over to kenma. I was shocked to say the least since kenma never looks like he cares much but he seemed to have a sad face. As much as he tries to hide it, I feel like he cares for kuroo more than we realize and I bet he will miss him. I mean I've known them for barely a year and I already feel like having a meltdown because I won't see him anymore.

"Well kuroo, no need to worry about kenma, I'll take good care of him. I'll make sure he passes his third year, he won't be alone as long as I'm here."

I nudge kenma's arm and I grin at him while slightly chuckling. If kenma thought I'd leave, he's darn wrong because I'm sticking with the only friend I've got left.

I look up at kuroo and to my BIGGEST surprise he had a normal looking smile, not like his pedophile smirk. I looked at his eyes and he had a slight tear of joy.

"KUROOO don't cry please, I'll start crying too."

God seeing people cry makes me want to start crying.

Kuroo then ruffled both kenma's and my hair. He laughed a little and started talking.

"Ah youth. As your elder I have to set the example so I won't cry, but I want to say thank you y/n-chan. I can trust kenma will be fine if you're there with him."

I smiled and gave him a thumbs up while nodding my head. Signaling that it was no problem.

Kuroo then turned around facing the sun. It was already the afternoon since we leave school rather late. The sky was painted beautiful pink and orange colors. He faced the sun and slightly turned his head to the side so he can see both kenma and I.

"I won't forget these three years, the time I spent with my team and the time I spent with kenma. I won't forget you guys I promise, once we're older I'll still stop by. I swear."

He turned his face back to look at the sky.  I looked up too. Deep down inside I was hoping kuroo would say he wouldn't forget about me too, but he's only known me for a year, he wouldn't feel sad about leaving me behind.

I turned to look at kenma and he was also facing the sky, I guess we're all sad that this is all the time we had to be together.

I felt my nose start twitching and my throat clenched. Why can't things stay the way they already were? Why cant kuroo stay longer? Why do they have to graduate and leave us so soon? Tears starting settling on the brim of my eyes.

I slightly sniffled, I held back my cries but I don't want things to go like this. I don't want to say goodbye to bokuto-san and kuroo. I know its just a simple graduation and most likely I'll see them here and there. But I still manage to get really emotional, I'll admit I cry for stupid reasons but I'll say that I think I have a valid excuse for crying today. If this is how it feels while saying a simple goodbye, I wouldn't know how it feels the day I have to go back home with my family.

I looked back down to the ground, and cleaned my face gently so I wouldn't ruin my makeup. I patted my eyes gently and rubbed my nose a little with my sleeve. While cleaning my face I felt a pair of arms wrap around my upper body.
My face was against a hard chest and I felt someones head resting on top of my head. I opened my eyes widely but all I could see was a uniform, so I flung my head back. I heard a slight "ouch" and I was  shook because kuroo was the one hugging me. Yeah stupid how I didn't imagine that earlier but he's never really one for physical contact. Sometimes I hug him or side pat him but he's never one to start the hug.

"Why are you crying y/n-chan?"

"you heard? Darn i thought i was being slick but I cry loud huh?"

He slightly chuckled and so did I.

"Yeah you cry like a dying animal. But I thought you wouldn't miss me once I leave."

I gave him a look that spoke volumes.

"Why in tarnation would I think that. You really are an idiot."

I flicked his chest since he was still hugging me. I then started speaking again.

"Obviously im gonna miss you, why else would I be crying. I rather listen to your chemistry jokes than have you leaving."

He then made a face saying "aw".

"Wow I'm surely impressed y/n-chan, I thought you only cared about akaashi."

I then remember kenma is here too, he won't snitch but kuroo said he wouldn't mention my crush in front of others. I cover his mouth and reply in a irritated tone.

"Shhhhhhhhhhghh dude you said you wouldn't say it out loud, bE cArEful!"

"Oh right I forgot kenma doesn't know, my bad"

He finally lets go of me and he scratched his nape out of embarrassment.

"No worries, but kuroo you better not forget about me too ok? I may not know you as long as the others have but I'm still your friend."

I wait for him to respond.

"Thats why you were crying? You think I'll forget you? Well no need to worry, I can't forget people as weird as you so don't cry."

I chuckled, he surely had me wondering but I guess there was nothing to worry about.

"You're really testing my patience luv"

We both laugh in unison and he pats my shoulder. And puts his hand in front of mine sticking out his pinky finger.

"I bet you'll make fun of me for this but I pinky promise I won't forget you kid."

I smile and stick out my pinky sealing the promise.

"Alright grandpa I'll make sure to keep the promise too."

I find it funny how kuroo is only a year older than me but he makes himself sound like a middle aged man.

Both kuroo and I look at kenma and then tackle him in a hug.
Kenma was fidgeting under our embrace but he's gotta go with it now cause we aren't going to let go. Both kuroo and I yell out in unison.

"We'll take care of you kenma!!"

---------------------------

I was opening the door to my apartment. Once its unlocked I twist the knob and make my way inside.

I walk to my bedroom and jump on my bed. I sigh and sigh and sigh.

Akaashi wasn't on the train today, I'm guessing it could be due to the fact that today was also bokuto-sans last day at school. Maybe their volleyball team took them out to eat or something. Too many disappointments in one day, seeing akaashi could've potentially made my day just a little better. Now I feel sad, so I'm going to go buy some food to heal my sadness.

I take off my uniform and put on a big, baggy , brown turtle neck with some brown pants i have. The pants have this nice stripe pattern. I put my uniform inside its corresponding drawer. Then I take out a random pair of shoes that go with the outfit, I grab my wallet and earbuds and run out my apartment. I lock it and run down the staircase. Since my apartment is on the second floor it takes a while to get to the main entrance.

------------------------

I ended up sticking with ramen. The closest ramen place was seven minutes away. So I walked there.

It was already six in the afternoon, so the moon was almost out. But where I live its pretty lively so its not like I'd get kidnapped or assaulted. Well... at least I hope so.

I'm walking around with my earbuds on, I was currently blasting some anime intros.

" sawarasenai kimi wa shoujo na no? boku wa yarichin... oops its time to cross the street."

I finally made it to the ramen place  and I walked inside. There were a bunch of teenagers so I felt rather awkward because I came alone... with no friends.

I headed towards the front counter to order my food. There were many people waiting in line so I stood there patiently.

------------------------

Ah that was some good ramen. I ordered a big bowl and it took about twenty minutes for me to finish it. I was just sitting slurping on some water. I felt rather bloated after that big meal.

I was scrolling through social media looking at fanart people make of my favorite characters.

I was liking a picture when I receive a message.

-----------

Akaashi:
hello beautiful, I'm lonely today since bokuto-san is out with kuroo. Would you like to come to my house?

-----------

I felt my face heat up at the sudden nickname. Beautiful? Me? He must be joking right? Maybe someone dared him to call me that. FIRST OF ALL THAT MAN DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE COURAGE TO CALL ME BY MY NAME SINCE WHEN DOES HE CALL ME BEAUTIFUL?!

Wait... if it is a joke and I respond in a flirtatious manner he'll know I like him, but if he does like me and I skip on this chance then he'll think I dislike him. What do I do???

-------------

Y/N:
Yo, sounds good akaashi-kun I'll stop by in a flash, would you like me to bring you food?

Akaashi:
No hurry darling take your time. Would you really buy me food?

Y/N:
Yeah its no problem dude ^_^

Akaashi:
Well if you insist my beautiful princess, I'd love two bowls of ramen with beef. Thank you again my dearest.

---------------

Two?? That man barely even eats half a bowl. But if thats what he wants then of course I'll buy it for him. This conversation is making my heart beat faster than usual.

----------------

Y/N:
ok i gotcha, It might take like 30 minutes but I'll try to be quick. 😼

Akaashi:
Thank you darling, I'll reward you well♥️

-------------------

Umm.

Let me just run a few laps around the restaurant while I wait.

Did I see that right?

Reward me?

Ooooo akaashi-kun i didn't know you had it in youu.

I went to order the bowls of ramen to go and then I sat down on the same table I was at earlier, when I received another message.

------------

Akaashi:
Bring extra clothes, so you can stay over my house.

Y/N:
sure dude

-------------

What the??? Sure... thats the only thing I could think of. Stay at his house????? Isn't this a little too forward. What happened to hi how are you? Welp im not complaining though, those chefs better hurry with the food so i can zoom my way to akaashis house.

---------------

"Thank you!"

I grabbed the bag with food and ran out the building. I ran to my apartment grabbed a random bag and placed pajamas, another outfit and my essentials in there. Like my toothbrush and makeup and my skin care stuff too. I then quickly made my way out my apartment with all my belongings and the food. I locked the door then made my way downstairs.

-------------------

I was scrolling through my old messages to look for that message bokuto sent me months ago with akaashis address. I can't believe bokuto tricked me that time into believing it was his house. Well at least he hasn't done that lately which is good.

After a few minutes of running i find akaashi-kuns house. I'm standing near the gate trying to catch my breath. I could've walked here but I didn't want to make akaashi wait. I then place the bag on the floor and take out my phone. I click on the camera and quickly check my face.

Ok the mascara looks good, nothing in my nose, my eyes look fine, the makeup isn't clumpy and my nose isn't greasy. I quickly run my fingers through my hair and straighten my shirt. I breathe in and out ,grab the bag from the floor and make my way to akaashi's front door.

Ok ok just knock.

I knock twice and wait patiently for someone to open the door. My hands were slightly shaking due to my nerves and I feel weird from my stomach. Like this strange empty feeling.

After a few seconds someone opens the door.

And its akaashi, but he seems a little surprised to see me.

"Hello l/n-san, is there something you need?"

What? He's the one inviting me, why is he shocked to see me?

"Oh well you invited me over for a sleepover I imagine? And I brought the food you asked for."

He gave me this dumbfounded look and I felt my heart drop down to my stomach. And I couldn't help but stutter.

"Y-you did send that message right?"

I wasn't hallucinating or anything right?

I then saw the front door open wider and I saw someone push akaashi to the side.

"HEYYYY YOU CAME SMALL-CHAN!"

wait, I thought akaashi said he was lonely because bokuto was out with kuroo.

"Hey kou... what's up?"

I'm still really confused so I cant act as happily as I usually do when I see bokuto-san.

I then hear laughter coming from next to akaashi but this time on his right side. Then kuroo pops out his head through the door frame.

"Hiii y/n-chan."

Akaashi invited me inside since I guess he realized I was just as confused as him.

When I walked in kuroo slaps my back, and starts laughing non stop. Bokuto-san gives him a look to stop but kuroo couldn't help himself. After seeing kuroo laugh, bokuto-san starts laughing too.

"Whats going on??"

Bokuto then looks at kuroo and kuroo points at him to speak.

"Well... ok don't get mad small-chan, but IT WAS KUROO HE SENT THE MESSAGE."

I mean those messages felt too good to be true, but I still felt a little disappointed at the fact that they thought it'd be ok to do something like that knowing that I like him.

"So it was you and kuroo?"

"Y-yeah..."

I felt my face heat up a little and I felt this weird feeling. I don't usually get mad, i can get irritated but it takes a lot to get me infuriated. I wasn't enraged but I got a little more mad once it all sank in. The fact that those two texted me pretending to be akaashi so that I could buy them food. They could've just asked like normal people instead of leading me on like that. I feel a little hurt because I somewhat had made myself belive that akaashi actually called me his darling.

I then look up and when kuroo and bokuto-san see me they slightly back away. And I see kuroo nudge bokuto.

"Damn dude we screwed up this time ,she actually looks mad."

"What, me? It was your idea kuroo, you were the one saying she was sad because we're graduating."

"I know but I didn't think she would actually believe it. I thought it would be like last time ,were you tricked her into coming to akaashis house."

So these two planned it. Now I was really embarrassed. Was akaashi aware or was he distracted when they sent the messages? If he saw them send the messages, then he'll find out i like him. He is extremely intelligent so he'll come up with that conclusion.

Then bokuto got close to me and poked me. I look up at him confused and then he says.

"Oh sorry you were zoning out so we got scared. Sorry for sending those messages small-chan, we thought you'd catch on to the joke but it was a little messed up from our part. I hope you're not mad or anything."

I look at both bokuto and kuroo and offer them a reassuring smile.

They both made relieved faces and laughed out of nervousness.

I then shake my hands and scratched my nape.

"Im not mad you guys, I was just thinking about something is all. I should've realized it was a joke, no worries."

I tried laughing it off because I didn't want them to feel bad. Yes I'll admit that prank they played on me did hurt my feelings, I understand they had no intention in hurting me, and they care for me deeply so they meant their apology. But it still hurt because I actually believed that akaashi would say something like that to me. He isn't that forward, and the terms he used felt odd, but I wanted to make myself belive that he actually meant it. I wanted to believe that maybe he does like me... and those nicknames... it felt really nice when I read them. Maybe it's all just a fantasy, expecting that to actually come out of his mouth.

"What did you send bokuto-san?"

Bokuto and kuroo both looked at eachother in a way that they didn't plan for akaashi-kun to actually find out. 

"N-nothinggg Akaaashiii..."

"You're stuttering bokuto-san something definitely happened. From what I saw right now, you used my phone to message l/n-san?"

Bokutos hair dropped down as if he was sad which made me feel sad. He looked like he was struggling to find the right words and he seemed really stressed. Kuroo zoned off, he must be thinking about the life lesson akaashi will give them if he finds out the truth. After seeing all this suprisingly my mouth started speaking without my consent.

"Don't worry akaashi-kun, nothing bad happened ok. Kou and kuroo just sent a message to me asking to hang out and I offered to buy food and they invited me for a sleepover. But If you want it to be just the three of you I'll totally understand, I don't want to force myself on you guys. So please don't be mad at bokuto-san."

I slightly exhaled and smiled at him,  I was trying to reassure him and make it seem like I wouldn't mind if he says he doesn't want me there.

I looked over at bokuto-san and he said thank you in a whisper tone. I just smiled and gave him a thumbs up. I know bokuto didn't mean to hurt my feelings. It's my own fault for being too sensitive and pessimistic about my chances with akaashi. That's why I don't want akaashi to lecture bokuto and kuroo, a prank is a prank and I'll admit those two played me damn well. I would've laughed too.

Akaashi then looked at me and made a face like he felt bad for making me think he didn't want me there.

"No, no l/n-san it's fine you can stay if you please. I was just curious as to why bokuto-san was sending messages on my phone instead of inviting you himself. What difference does it make if I ask? I mean he is your friend I can guarantee you would've said yes to him."

Bokuto and I both started getting a little fidgety, how are we going to keep my crush a secret now. We'll have to say something smart. Then right when I was gonna say something kuroo interrupts.

"We texted her from your phone because bokuto's phone ran out of battery and I don't have y/n-chans number."

Oh wow that was actually a good save, not even I thought of that. Hopefully he buys it.

"Well... I guess that makes sense."

I felt a little relieved at the fact that he believed our lie. I then snuck up near kuroo and whispered to him.

"Nice save bedhead. But I'm eating your ramen bowl because you tricked me."

He looked at me and he was about to whine and ask why but then he stopped and thought for a second. Then he looked down and pouted.

"Fine, that was a jerk move ,so I'll let that slide for now."

I laugh a little and hand him the bag of food.

"Im kidding, I forgive you guys. Eat it before I change my mind."

He happily took the bag and pulled bokuto with him to go place the food on the table.

I look over at akaashi and smile, he smiles back surprisingly. My heart fluttered causing me to flinch.

"You're not gonna eat akaashi-kun?"

"I just ate a few hours ago. What about you?"

"Same i ate already too."

I got a little awkward. I wonder where his mom went, I haven't seen her.

"How's your ma akaashi-kun? Is she well?"

"Yes she's doing well, she went to a business trip a few days ago so I'm home alone. That's why bokuto-san and kuroo-san thought it'd be fun to have a sleepover."

"Im glad she's doing well, it must suck staying alone. But at least you have us to keep you company."

I smiled and fist bump his left arm.

He chuckled a little. We both then walk towards bokuto-san and kuroo.

----------------------

After a few minutes bokuto-san and kuroo had already eaten and we talked for a while. They were talking about volleyball which is foreign to me so I pretended to understand.

We all went to the living room and we sat on the couch. Kuroo was sneaky so he sat on the floor leaving me to sit in between bokuto-san and akaashi. I felt awkward because whenever I sit my fat legs always look all squished so I tried sitting straight to hide it. Bokuto-san has such thick legs that he hogged most of the sofa. I was really close to akaashi's body that I felt his warmth. I wish he was my boyfriend, maybe then I could place my head on his shoulder and snuggle up next to him.

We were watching spider-man because both bokuto and I thought it'd be a good idea.

Turns out bokuto-san and I both started bawling out tears when we watched the scene in which Gwen dies and Peter failed to save her.

The movie was quite long so when it finished it was already nine pm. That's when kuroo came up with the best idea.

"Why don't we play would you rather. But whatever choice you guys pick, you'll have to do it so no wussing out.... I'm looking at you bokuto."

"WHAT I WOULD NEVER."

"Lets start... I pick bokuto."

Kuroo picked bokuto first, this is gonna be funny.

"Bokuto would you rather lick my feet or lick the floor."

"HELL NAH KUROO... im choosing the floor."

Poor bokuto took the biggest lick out of the floor while kuroo and I slightly laughed. Akaashi just looked disgusted.

"Ok now it's my turn."

I wonder who bokuto-san will pick. He looked between me and kuroo and he ended up picking me.

"Small-chan would you rather... let me think... hmmm...oooOo. Ok would you rather kiss kuroo's armpit or kiss my cheek?"

He had the most innocent little smile, he must've thought that question through for a while. I then see kuroo grab bokuto and I hear him whisper "idiot you should've said you know who instead" and then I hear bokuto say "AH I'm so stupid, well next question you do that ok." Im a little happy that they're trying to help me out here so I giggle a little.

But the first question was already asked and I don't feel like getting near kuroo's musty armpits.

"I rather kiss you than kuroo's musty armpits."

Kuroo yelled out a hey and bokuto-san and I cracked up.

I've never kissed a boy not even on the cheek or the lips so I felt awkward, especially because akaashi is here watching.

I've seen loads of romance anime so I think I've got this. I didn't wanna get too close to him because I didn't want him feeling uncomfortable with my boobs near his arm. So I kinda went up to his side and I tried placing my hand the lightest I could near his jaw. I didn't wanna hurt him by grabbing him roughly.

"Um you ready?"

Bokuto-san slightly blushed and nodded. So I quickly pucker my lips and give him a quick kiss on the cheek. All that was heard was the little smooch noise. My hand started shaking a little and my face got extremely extremely extremely red. Bokuto-san is really white so his blush was really noticeable too. Kuroo started laughing and he said I kissed like an old lady.

I looked down out of embarrassment, I didn't even wanna look at akaashi because I felt a little embarrassed. Bokuto-san noticed so he tried to say something to make me feel less ashamed but it ended up backfiring.

"You kiss well small-chan... I mean not like you kissed me on the mouth or anything but you were gentle and it felt soft.... I should just shut up huh?"

I laughed a lot out of nervousness and thanked him for the compliment. I kept scratching my neck and arm out of a nervous habit and my head was hanging a little low.

I then realized it must be my turn so I finally got the courage to lift my head up and look for who I should question next. Then I looked at kuroo for revenge.

"Kuroo would you rather eat a spoonful of salt or stuff my sock in your mouth?"

He looked at me rather offended.

"Damn isn't that cruel?"

"Is it, is it really. OH actually if you dont wanna stick my sock in your mouth maybe you can choose to sing the yarichin b club song if you'd like."

"Salt it is."

I was laughing the whole time. He gagged so much but he ate it. I wiped a tear off my eye. "Comedy gold"

When we sat back down kuroo gave me a devilish smirk and looked at akaashi.

"Akaashi~ I pick you."

"Alright kuroo-san."

"Remember no backing out. Ok would you rather bite y/n-chans neck or do the pocky challenge with her?"

Bite who's neck now? Kuroo wiggled his eyebrows as if saying your welcome. And bokuto slightly smirked. They did plan something out after all.

I got a blush just thinking about him doing that. I felt nervous.

Akaashi then looked at me and I just flinched and awkwardly laugh.

"Well I can't really back out now, but shouldn't we ask l/n-san if she's comfortable with it. It is her body after all."

WOW consent, that's hot sir.

Obviously i volunteer as tribute for this once in a lifetime opportunity, but I don't wanna seem like I'm looking forward to it so gotta play it low key.

"Y-yeah no worries akaashi, they'll force you either way so no sweat man."

He nodded and responded to kuroo.

"Biting her neck is out of the question so I'll go with the pocky challenge."

Kuroo seemed happy with his choice and he took a box of chocolate pocky out of his pocket. Akaashi then asked.

"Before I continue, what is the pocky challenge?"

Kuroo then explained that you stick one side of the pocky on one person's mouth and then you stick the other side on the other person's mouth. You eat piece by piece and whoever backs away first looses.

He then handed akaashi a pocky. Akaashi put it in his mouth and waited for me to get close.

(A/N) ok so I personally wear glasses but if you don't you dont have to pay attention to this note. But if any of you readers also wear glasses just imagine akaashi removing them from your face.

Once I got close enough I place my mouth on the other end of the pocky. I felt my body shake a little and my hands started sweating. I was chewing on the pocky rather quickly that I hadn't noticed how close akaashis face was. I've never been this close to him, I can see everything from his beautiful long eyelashes to his slim gorgeous eyes. His face is silky smooth with no blemishes. He stared back and I got nervous. What if he sees a blackhead AH SHUT UP NOO. Good thing I have makeup on so at least im hiding that. I felt awkward looking at his eyes so I stared at his nose. He kept looking at my eyes which made me feel really uncomfortable. I mean maybe if I was more confident I wouldn't mind him staring but I'm  someone who overthinks. So scenarios like these got my head thinking about the smallest things.

The pocky started getting smaller and smaller, we were so close. But he wasn't moving, well I wont either. To can play it that game.

We got closer and closer to the point were I could feel his breath on my face. Even his mouth smells decently well. But then I thought... what if I smell weird. So I unintentionally moved my head back. Which meant I lost. Darn.

I made a face of disappointment and akaashi just chuckled.

I looked over at kuroo and bokuto. They kept making faces which made me feel embarrassed.

I looked over at akaashi and I just smiled. He then spoke.

"You have a very beautiful eye color l/n-san." (If your eyes are hazel like mine, imagine him saying he loves the green and brown hues mixed together, if you have blue eyes imagine him complimenting the different blue hues and how they look like the ocean, if you have brown/dark brown eyes imagine him saying how soft and endearing your eyes look, if you have heterochromatic eyes imagine him complimenting how rare and exotic your eyes look, if you have green eyes imagine him comparing them to beautiful forests, if you have amber/honey brown eyes imagine him comparing them to the sunset, and if you have grey eyes imagine him saying that they look very refreshing and calm.)

I smiled widely at the compliment and thanked him while looking down at my fingers. Its the first time akaashi compliments something about my face in specific.

We continued playing the game for the next hours.

-------------------------

It was twelve in the morning and we were just smacking eachother with the pillows.

Kuroo then asked me how I apply my makeup and asked if I could put some on him and bokuto. I agreed, it was so much fun applying my makeup look on them. But what got me stressed was their fidgeting, yeah I understand they've never used makeup so they're not used to it, but If they keep moving ima poke one of their eyes.

Once I  finished they started posing like women and they took selfies to which they posted on their social media. I just laughed at the fact that they make pretty looking women. Makes me mad because they look better than me.

I had gotten uncomfortable wearing my normal clothes so I asked akaashi if I could put on my pajamas in his restroom. He said yes and led me to it. I closed the door and locked it, then I took off my clothes and put on my pajamas. I put this big white shirt and I put some grey baggy sweatpants. I brought with me this cape throw blanket thing I have that looks like the wings of freedom cloak from attack on titan. I had to flex it to akaashi

I took off my makeup did my skin care and then left the restroom after putting my items away.

I walked to the living room and I see bokuto-san and kuroo without shirts on.

"What da hek?"

I turned to the side to avoid eye contact. Kuroo then spoke.

"What, never seen a shirtless man HAHAH HOPELESS HAG"

"Whatever nothing i haven't seen in anime. Captain Levi and hisoka have a better built then you."

I stick out my tongue and jump on the sofa.

Bokuto puts on a hoodie. Kuroo just puts a random t shirt on. Akaashi then walked by with sweatpants and a tight black tank top. I couldn't look away until kuroo nudged me.

"Dont stare too much or else your eyes will fall off you pervert."

I smacked him and he just laughed.

But the pleasure didn't last long because turns out akaashi was just looking for his hoodie that he had left near the kitchen table.

We all set up the floor with pillows and blankets and we all laid there. Bokuto-san took over the couch and kuroo curled up on the futon akaashi set up for him. Akaashi placed two for me since I'm a lady, and he placed one for him near my futon.

We all just laid down for a while. I was looking at my social media when I hear snores. I look up to see bokuto-san sleeping in fetus position, he had knocked out. I laughed because I didn't think he'd snore.

I was about to nudge kuroo so he could look at bokuto when I realized he had knocked out too. He was sleeping in starfish position while cuddling next to his pillows. Unlike bokuto, kuroo doesn't snore. I then look over to see if akaashi-kun is asleep too.

His back was facing me and I didn't wanna crawl over him so I assumed he was asleep. I mean it was already three in the morning. I couldn't sleep though. Just knowing that akaashi is sleeping right next to me makes me feel nervous. I talk and move a lot in my sleep so I don't want to accidentally kick him. Plus I usually sleep with a plush but I accidentally left it at home and I don't have any extra pillows to hold onto.

So I decided to pull an all nighter and watch anime. I just recently started watching the attack on titan anime since I usually stick with reading the manga, but seeing captain levi animated is totally worth it. So I gently stand up and grab my earbuds and sit back down. I lay on my stomach and put a pillow near my chest and chin so I could lay my face there, and I was holding my phone in front of my face.

I played the episode I left off on and slightly lowered the volume to not wake anyone up.

I was watching it for a good five minutes when I felt someone else staring. From the corner of my eye I see akaashi moving and he then looks at me. I put pause on the show and take off my earbud.

"You aren't going to sleep l/n-san?"

"Im not really tired so I decided to watch this."

He then looks over at my screen and makes an interested face.

"They have an animated version of it? You didn't mention that."

"I didn't?? My bad... do you wanna watch it with me? If you're not tired."

"Well I can't really go to sleep either so why not."

He lays down in a similar position to mine. I then show off my blanket/cape thing to him. He thought it was cool. I moved the blanket so it could cover us both. I then hand my earbud to him.

"Here you go, oh and I'll start it at the first episode so you can see it from the beginning."

He smiled a little and said.

"Thank you I appreciate that."

I moved the screen towards him so that we could both have a good view.

----------------------

Episode through episode through episode. My eyes were burning but it was so worth it.

I hadn't realized but the sun was slightly peeking through the curtains.

I checked the time and it was six in the morning. From the corner of my eye I saw that akaashi was still awake watching.

We would pause it here and there so i could explain certain stuff to him, he'd flinch a little at unexpected scenes.

We continued watching and we got to the devastating part in which Jean stumbles across Marco's dead body. I couldn't help but cry, poor sweet marco. He didn't deserve that.

Akaashi pats my head a little out of comfort. Which made me feel these butterflies.

We continued watching. It was already around eight thirty in the morning and I felt my eyes rather heavy. I turned to see akaashi sleeping. The episode hadn't started so I decided to put it on pause and close my eyes for a small break. I then slowly started slipping off into a deep slumber.

--------------------------

"Akaashi-kun be careful, that titan could've gotten you."

"Dont worry l/n-san."

We were riding through the far plains beyond the walls. It was both akaashi and my first expedition beyond the walls. We were all positioned in our special order.

Everything was going rather ok, both akaashi and I were traveling near eachother.

It was all going well until we kept seeing black smoke. An abnormal titan? But I thought they had already handled those earlier.

We kept moving and I made sure to shoot up the signal too.

I didn't see much of a fuss so I imagine the other cadets handled the abnormal. We all kept making our way around the empty plains. I had a rather fearful feeling that something was off. Something didn't sit right with me.

I kept looking around making sure there aren't any titans trying to gang up on us. Ima have to square up with them after seeing what they did to Marco.

There was nothing in sight until I heard these loud thumps. I felt this rumbling underneath me, my horse kept galloping normally but the ground felt more shaky than usual.

I turn back to see this ginormous female titan running our way. I see some of the other cadets trying to attack her but she flicked them off as if they were nothing but insects. In this moment I knew we were going to die.

"Say sike right now."

This titan is definitely abnormal because she's actually thinking, and she knows how to protect her weak spot.

I looked over at akaashi and he looked back at me.

"What now??"

"Lets try avoiding her."

We didn't intervene, so we just tried our best to not get noticed. But then I see her stumble across another cadet. And from the looks of it I think its armin. Oh no what if she kills armin?

"Akaashi-kun we can't leave armin behind, he's alone over there."

I point at armin and akaashi  then realized that the other cadets from earlier were part of armins group.

We make our way towards armin to try keeping him safe. But then  the female titan removes armins hood, she stares at him and leaves him alone. She didn't hurt him, but then she lays eyes on me. ARMIN DUDE HELP ME!!

She didn't have to run too much in order to reach me in a flash. My body couldn't move and my horse got so scared it knocked me off and galloped away. I tried moving but this titan, she's so huge. Whats the point in fighting her if she's actually thinking, she'll kill me as if I'm no more than a pest.

She then grabs me and lifts me up. I try pulling out my blades to cut her hand but it's to no avail. Her grip is far too strong.

"Let go lady.... Well actually my life sucks either way so if I die much won't happen."

But still I rather die other ways then by getting eaten or squashed. All my efforts to no avail. Worse part is she's killing me slowly, squishing me and my insides can't handle it. She then slowly places me in her mouth, just my legs. I try yelling out for help, but the pain I feel is so intense.

"AKAAASHII HELP MEE."

He uses his gear and makes his way up to the titan and cuts her eyes so she doesn't see. Then he grabs a hold of my arm and tries pulling me out.

"Akaashi-kun please save me, I don't want to die like this."

But I slowly felt my body being cut in half.

Then everything went dark.

--------------------------

I flinched and opened my eyes widely. God that dream felt so real, I actually felt a pain near my waist. Plus when I died I felt like my heart stopped a bit, I feel jitters.

Once I focused on what was going on around me, I realized that I was holding onto akaashi's arm. He was sleeping with his body facing upwards and I was sleeping on my side, so maybe he didn't feel me grabbing him.

I loosened my grip on his arm because I realized I was holding onto him for dear life. Once I let go I turn my self to face upwards too. Then I hear a really raspy voice.

"Are you feeling better l/n-san?"

I whipped my head to the side to face akaashi. I thought he was asleep. And what did he mean by better now?

"yeah I'm fine thanks, but what happened while I was asleep?"

I'm curious about how I acted.

"Well you woke me up because you kept moving around. At first I thought maybe she's the kind of person who's rather restless so maybe she's struggling in finding a comfortable position. But then you turned to your side facing me, I could hear you whimper and you started crying a little. I got concerned and then you latched onto my arm, you whispered something like "save me" but I couldn't really understand. I'm imagining you had a bad dream?"

Wow this is embarrassing. I laughed a little and apologized.

"Yeah I'm guessing watching attack on titan before sleeping isn't the best idea. I had a dream in which you and I were scouts and we were on a mission beyond the walls. Soo turns out my hunch was right, I'd get killed off pretty easily because the female titan bit me in half."

When he heard that he slightly flinched.

"Oh... I hope i at least tried helping."

"yeahh no worries you almost saved me."

We both chuckled a little. I guess our laughs woke up kuroo.

"Hmmm what time is it?"

I then grab a pillow and my phone to check the time. I then smack him with the pillow.

"its eleven in the morning bedhead."

He tried smacking me back onto the ground but I dodged it.

"Kou isn't awake yet?"

I then look at kuroo and he looks back at me. We both slowly make our way to the kitchen and fill up a cup of water.

We walk back to the living room and slowly make our way towards bokuto-san.

Kuroo grabs the cup from my hand and slowly pours the water onto bokutos neck.

"C O L D!!!!"

Bokuto jumped up and latched onto kuroo knocking him down.

They started wrestling while I just watched.

Today was off to a great start!

(A/N) HEYYYY i just wanted to say sorry for not uploading earlier, this chapter took me three days to write and reread because of how long it was. But I hope it was up to the expectations of the two sweet ladies who asked for this specific sleepover scenario. (Sorry if lady isn't the pronoun you go by) I hope you two and everyone else enjoyed it!  Have an awesome day and stay hydrated! Oh and if there's any spelling mistakes than my bad.

Speaking of the part where y/n had a dream, I remember once I couldn't stop thinking about Jean and I had a dream in which Jean was getting eaten right in front of me. I remember whimpering and my eyes got krusty because of some tears i shed. I hope none of you dream anything like that. 🙈

Im accepting money from whoever wants to help make it possible for me to marry this man +_+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 10.1K 83
๏ธ๏ธโญ๏ธ2nd Place in Haikyuu Watty Awards 2015 love stories [canon pairing/OC pairing] Categoryโญ๏ธ I'm just Haruka Akiyama, a regular 2nd year high school...
139K 3.4K 43
| | 38 chapters and 1 epilogue and 4 a/n | | โš ๏ธYou don't have to voteโš ๏ธ every comment makes me happy๐Ÿค— and I read all of them and try to reply to the...
207K 5.3K 47
"๐—œ๐—  ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—–๐—› ๐—” ๐—•๐—จ๐—ฅ๐——๐—˜๐—ก" [l/n] [f/n] moves to Miyagi and leaves her old life in America. She will be attending Karasuno as a first-year studen...
97 32 16
I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 16! SO DON'T JUDGE THE SHITTY WRITING! Y/N moves from America to Japan due to her dad's job. She moves from one place to...