𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙚

🌸🌱🌸🌱🌸🌱🌸🌱🌸🌱🌸🌱🌸🌱

🌸🌱🌸🌱🌸🌱🌸🌱🌸🌱🌸🌱🌸🌱

A week had passed and kenma and I had to give our presentation together. I finished it myself because it didn't consist of much. Kenma had done most of the work that day we went to the library during lunch so I thought it would be fair if I did the remaining part.

We presented our slideshow, and I did most of the talking because kenma didn't really feel comfortable talking in front of everyone. He did read a few sentences but I carried most of it. I cracked a few jokes here and there which caused the teacher to lower our grade slightly. But what can I say at least we got a B+ for presenting a good claim, and thanks to my jokes everyone focused pretty well.

-----------------

I had just finished buying some soda from a convenience store, so I was making my way towards the train to go home after such a long boring day. Nothing was out of the ordinary today besides the presentation we had. And even then , that was more nerve wracking than exciting.

I inserted my earbuds and started blasting the music.

I got to the station quickly, since the convenience store was rather close by.

I sat down on this bench that was occupied last time but thank god it was empty today.

There was still space for another person so I thought that maybe if I put my backpack next to me, no one else will want to approach the seat, and that way it stays empty. So if akaashi-kun gets here early too, than maybe he can sit next to me.

I slightly laugh at my smart plan. I'm so clever.

I was waiting to see if I saw akaashi near by but he was taking so long to get here. I didn't wanna get distracted with anything else but I'm getting bored just staring off into the distance.

So I ended up taking out this book I had inside my backpack. It was a recent volume from the manga I was reading. I bought it two weeks ago when I realized I had enough money to purchase it for my collection.

------------------

"Good afternoon, is that seat taken?"

I was so invested in my book that I completely forgot who I was waiting for.

I thought it'd be rude to not look up at whoever was talking to me. So I quickly put some random bookmark sticker on the page I was currently reading. I then place the book down and look up.

"no its not- ... oh hi akaashi-kun, I didn't r-recognize your voice ahah"

I'm so stupid, I didn't recognize his voice because I was caught up  admiring captain levi. I laughed a little, I find myself always laughing out of nervousness whenever akaashi is around. God im hopeless.

"Don't worry , I imagined since you seemed occupied. By the way I didn't take you for the reading type."

He gave me a half smile with a light chuckle. I don't know if I should be offended with his comment or admire his precious smile. So I just scratched my nape and laughed... oHoh nothing new im always laughing.