𝙥𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 : pt 2

---------------------------

"KUROO THERE'S A COCKROACH NEAR THE NET."

"WHAT THE HELL I'M NOT KILLING THAT THING"

"NEITHER AM I"

" kenma can- ... OH NO IT'S FLYING, BYE IM LEAVING."

I was assigned to set up the nets so everyone could start practicing, but there was an unexpected surprise when I made my way to the storage room. There was a cockroach right next to the net, genuinely i have the biggest phobia when it comes to touching insects but this here takes the cake.

I yelled at kuroo to kill the cockroach but he was just as disgusted as me. Kuroo was going to call kenma so he could step on it but then the cockroach took flight towards us.

I instantly pushed kuroo aside and ran out of there, I made it outside the gym and to my surprise when I turn, kuroo was right by my side. I've never ran that quick before in my life, and I think kuroo feels the same because he ran faster than lightning McQueen.

We were both trying to catch our breath. Kuroo then proceeded to stick his head out looking in the gym to see if the cockroach left or if it was still inside. I wanted to take a look too because I bet kuroo can't see a thing with his emo bangs.

After looking around we thought it was safe to head back in. Kuroo made me step in first, right when I entered i felt a presence. I quickly turned my head and saw kenma. He motioned me to not make any noise and I just nodded my head.

I then hear kuroo asking me if the coast was clear.

"Can I come in now?"

"Yeah go ahead."

When he walked in I see kenma open his hands letting the cockroach roam free right onto kuroo. I couldn't help but laugh. Kuroo immediately started rubbing his hands all over his body trying to get the insect off.

I regret laughing at him because once he found it he flicked it onto me and it landed on my hair.

I started yelling like a mad woman.

"GET IT OFF GET IT OFF"

I stood there in absolute fear. My body slightly started shaking out of anxiety. I felt it crawling around my head, like hell that I'd be the one removing it. I rather confess my love then touch that thing.

I hear kuroo laugh and I yell at him to take it off.

"Kuroo TAKE IT OFF BEFORE I KICK YOUR SHINS"

He walked right up to me and looked down at me. A sneaky smile appearing on his face.

"can you ask nicely sweetie?"

I frown.

"Please"