𝙇𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝 𝘾𝙖𝙛𝙚

It was already December and snow would fall

It was already December and snow would fall. Winter is my favorite time of the year. Long rainy days. Snow filled trees. Everything was so relaxing.

It's been about half a month since the last time bokuto-san and akaashi-kun hanged out with us.

I'm not gonna lie its awkward whenever I run into akaashi when riding the train back home. I usually just wave at him and smile or I ask how he's doing and then pretend like im texting someone so he doesn't think I'm a looser.

I wish i could start conversations with him the same way i can start them with my friends but its just so impossible. I dont know if I get brain farts when I'm within 5 foot radius or if I'm just stupid when it comes to talking to the guy i like, BUT I am willing to give it a shot. Just once. Usually i think of a bunch of scenarios when im at home but when im actually near him I seem to forget how to speak properly.

--------------

After that resolution I was certain, I was committed to starting a conversation with akaashi on the train ride.

Today was like any other day, go to school hang out with looser kuroo and enjoy time with kenma. Then go to art club, and finally head home.

I kinda rushed towards the train, obviously I didn't run cause I mean... I'm not built for that. But I bought some snacks cause ya know I wanted to share some with him. Or at least have an excuse to start talking to him.

--------------

I finally made it on the train.

I almost missed it cause the ratchet cashier took an eternity so I had to lightly jog to make it.

I felt rather sweaty cause I never jog so just a bit of exercise makes me burst out into sweat. Good thing the makeup helps hide the fact that I'm all sticky now.

I walked in slightly dragging my feet, still trying to catch my breath. Backpack in one hand and snacks in the other.

I finally made it to the average seat where I always see akaashi-kun.

I sat down to cool myself then I started looking for him. I didnt see him on his average spot. Don't tell me... he didn't ride this train today?

I was already gonna dig my grave, aight i give up guess it wasn't meant to be.

I slouched and started to eat some pocky that I bought.

God would it be dramatic to call us star crossed lovers or am i being a crybaby?

My day was already ruined. It's a wasted day if I don't see him.

I was scrolling through social media while eating my pocky like any normal teen on the train. After a few minutes someone sat next to me, literally right next to me. I had my earbuds on so I didn't hear anything but i felt a presence. I imagined it was some older creep so I chose to ignore it.