𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨

@applepi :

@applepi : .... @ tiny_giant_shoyo what're you doing with those two?

@tiny_giant_shoyo : LOLOLOL WE JUST RANDOMLY BUMPED INTO EACHOTHER 😅

@not.akkkaaaassshhiii : out of all places why the restroom?

@bokowl4 :  don't know kinda like how the toilet matches my hair 😏😏

@beadhead_me0w : FRIGGEN BOKUTO YOU DIDN'T ASK FOR CONSENT B4 POSTING THIS

@your_ma.com (this is y/n) : BAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHBAHAH  🗣 bath 🗣 room 🗣 bath 🗣 room 🗣 i 🗣 gots 🗣 to 🗣 pee 🗣

@tiny_giant_shoyo : HEYYYY I LIKE THAT SONG TOOOO😃 LETS BE FRIENDS!!!

@your_ma.com : 🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️ 💨 me running to be your friend like

@tiny_giant_shoyo : LOL 😆 you're so funny !!

@kAgeyama.best.setter. : ?? you don't even now that person, they can be a forthy yer old man for all we now

@saltyshima_hates_you : learn how to spell correctly first your highness 🤗

------------------

It was currently a Sunday and I was wearing the same pajamas I wore the past three days in a row. I was laying on my sofa scrolling through social media. I felt like eating something so I went to get some chocolate ice cream i had in my fridge.

I reach for my drawer in which I keep my plates and I grab a random bowl. I was placing the ice cream in my bowl when I hear the loudest bang. I instantly run towards the window next to the door. I move the curtains slightly to see who's there and up to this point I'm not even surprised.

It's kuroo and bokuto-san. They both saw me snooping through the window. I should've just acted like I wasn't home.

I unlock the door and twist the door knob letting them make their way inside. 

"What're you guys doing here?? I thought you were out peeing in foreign restrooms"

"I swear I'll never forgive bokuto for posting that picture without my permission."

"Chillaxxx kuroo, I dont follow many girls so there's nothing to be embarrassed about."

Bokuto-san and I start laughing and start mocking kuroo, I never really thought he'd care about what others say about him. Mostly women I mean, that man has the audacity to walk around with that hairdo, he doesn't seem like one who cares about personal opinions....

They took their shoes off and walked inside. Once they were inside I closed the door.

Bokuto-san instantly jumped on the couch and kuroo followed behind him.

"Y/n-chan why are you wearing those krusty dusty musty pajamas??"

I looked at kuroo and pounced on him. And that was the end of him, rest in peace, fly high.