𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩

------------------------

~ring

"Hello welcome to Nana's bakery"

I politely smile at the young lady organizing the pastries.

"Hellooo goodmorning"

I grab a tray and make my way around the bakery. I make sure to get the sweet bread everyone thought bokuto and kuroo might like.

Today we we're throwing them a surprise graduation party.

After the practice matches, akaashi, kenma, and I all planned a party for kuroo and bokuto. Akaashi was kind enough to offer his house since my apartment is too small and if we did it at kenma's house, kuroo would get suspicious.

It was hard deciding on who to invite, so we ended up picking most of the karasuno kids and the rest of the team members from nekoma and fukurodani.

I was in charge of buying most of the food since I'm the one with good taste here. Sweet bread is the way to go, so I'm buying lots of desserts.

Kenma and akaashi are getting the decorations ready. The party starts in about three more hours. Now the thing is I'm the one who has to invite bokuto and kuroo. I have to keep this party low key so I don't know how I'm going to start the conversation.

Maybe I can send them a meme? Nah I did that last time. Hmm oh I've got an idea.

-------------------------

Y/n created a groupchat with
Parasite, k0u

Y/n:
YOU GUYS

Parasite:
What now?

k0u:
WHAT IS IT?

Y/n:

I'm at Akaashi's house and I'm debating if I should show him this meme or not

k0u:
OMG SINCE WHEN ARE YOU SO BOLD?? AND WHY ARE YOU AT AKAAASHIIS HOUSE??👁👁