πŒπ˜π’π“π„π‘π˜ πŽπ… π‹πŽπ•π„...

By xcapsicle

!!! CURRENTLY REVAMPING STORY !!! #2 in johnny lawrence on 12/30/20 #1 in boyfriend on 1/11/21 #1 in vintage... More

Cast
Playlist
Moving Day
The Beach Party
First Impressions
The A-Hole in the Hills
Golf N Stuff
Late Nights
Halloween Terror
VIII. Something He Wanted
IX. Double Date
X. Chores
XI. Sensei Johnny
XII. Invite
XIII. New Student
XIV. The Country Club
XV. The Country Club Part 2
XVI. Balance
XVII. The Whole Truth
XVIII. All Valley Tournament
XIX. All Valley Tournament Part 2
XX. Meltdown
XXI. True Love..
Cast Part 2
XXII. 33 Years Later
XXIII. Back to Where it all Began
XXIV. Good Accidents
XXV. Back in the Game
XXVI. Hurt
XXVII. The LaRusso's
XXVIII. Mercy
XXIX. Breakfast at Johnnys
XXX. Turning the Page
XXXI. Changes
XXXII. Uncertain Cituation
XXXIII. Just Like Old Times
XXXIV. The Truth
XXXV. Lies
XXXVI. The Way of the Fist
XXXVII. Desires
XXXVIII. Nostalgia
XXXIX. Lunch Party
XLI. Sense of Balance
XLII. A Rollercoaster
XLIII. No Mercy
XLIV. The Tournament
XLV. Bad Surprises
XLVI. Demons from the Past
XLVII. Little Projects
XVLIII. New Teacher, Old Habbits
XLIX. The Future
L. Fighting Back
LI. Fire and Ice
LII. Warning Signs
LIII. Quiver
LIV. A Night to Remember
LV. A New Leaf
LVI. Still Have Time
LVII. A Man With No Plan
LVIII. The Plan of Action
LIX. Exciting Appearances
LX. An Unknown Fright
LXI. Moonlight Memories
LXII. Things Couldn't Have Gone Worse
LXIII. Hell Breaking Loose
LXIV. Constant Worry
LXV. Confessions Lead To Relief
NOT AN UPDATE
LVXI. New Worries
LVXII. Our Kid

XL. Second First Date

3.7K 96 165
By xcapsicle

Evening, Same Day

"So your still not gonna tell me what we're doing tonight?" I asked Johnny with a laugh.

He smirked as he looked at me, "Angel, your just gonna have to wait." He said as he leaned over to kiss me on the cheek.

I smiled and shook my head, Johnny smiled and looked back to the road in front of him.

"Am I wearing a decent enough outfit at least? It's not gonna be another one of those country club things right?" I asked with worry.

I don't like not knowing what we're doing because I like to be prepared.

"You look beautiful, wearing a fancy dress or not, you'll look great at the country club." He said with a smirk.

My eyes widened, "Johnny!!" I cried. He laughed at my reaction.

"I'm just joking!" He said with a laugh. I took my hand out of his to playfully slug him in the arm.

"Asshole." I said with smile. He laughed softly as he smirked at me and continued to drive.

After several minutes, Johnny pulled into a restaurant parking lot.

He parked his car and turned it off. "Alright, let's go." He said to me with a smile. I smiled and got out of the car.

We met at the back of his car before walking into this restaurant. It didn't look that fancy so that's good.

Johnny smiled and took my hand, then he led me into this restaurant.

We got a table for two and immediately ordered some food. Johnny got a hamburger, and I actually ordered the same.

I had a nice time talking to him at dinner. We talked about our lives before we reunited.

It's sad because he kept bringing up Robby and how he will always regret leaving him.

"I just really wish I knew how to prove to him that I'm here for him." Johnny said as he finished his burger.

"You could just tell him, call him or just confront him in person." I said to him.

Johnny just sighed as he looked into my eyes. "I wish it was that easy angel." He said sadly.

I shook my head and smiled, "It is though. Write him a letter or something. I think if you just told him that you want to be a part of his life, he'd really appreciate it." I said.

Johnny smiled slightly, he reached his hand out and put it on mine.

"I don't know how you do it but you always seem to solution to all of my problems. So, thank you." He said softly.

I smiled and nodded. The waiter came and gave us our check. Johnny quickly let go of my hand to snatch the check from me.

I gave him a look, "Johnny, no hand it over." I demanded. He smirked and shook his head.

"Noo, I'm paying this time." He said with a small chuckle. I bit my lip and smiled.

He wrote the check and then stood up to walk over to me. He held his hand out and I took it as I stood up.

He smiled and then we walked out of the restaurant. This was a nice date.

We got back to the car and stood outside of it, just staring at each other. I smiled and chuckled softly after a while, we always end up just looking at each other.

Johnny smirked and brushed a strand of hair out of my face. "Thank you for tonight, it was a very nice date." I said to him as I put my arms around his neck.

He raised his eyebrows, "Angel, you really think that a dinner is a date?" He asked with a laugh.

I gave him a confused look and smiled, "Yeah?" I said with a slight laugh.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and laughed, "Wow, I guess the other guys trained your brain to think that just having dinner is a date." He said with a smirk.

I sighed and shrugged, "Ok, well if you don't think this was a date, then what else are we supposed to do?" I asked with smile.

He smiled and got excited, he let go of me and led me to his car. "You're gonna see right now." He said happily. I laughed at his reaction and got in his car.

He then got in and drove away from the restaurant, I'm honestly really curious of what's next for our date.

After a while, we started to get on a very familiar road. It was so familiar to the point that I recognized every since street name.

"Wait a minute.." I said with a smile. I looked at Johnny who was smiling very widely.

I laughed as he started to pull into the good ole parking lot of, surprise surprise, Golf N Stuff.

"Oh wow, I should've seen this one coming." I said with a big smile. Everything looked pretty much the same-It's crazy.

Johnny parked and turned his car off. He looked at me as I was still smiling like a dork. So much happened here in the 80s.

Johnny chuckled softly and got out of the car, I did the same. He walked over to my side as I looked around me to all the rides and stuff.

"Let's go." He said with a smile as he took my hand. I smiled and nodded, it was literally like we were in high school again.

We walked up to the ticket booth and got some tickets for miniature golf and other attractions. The lady gave us our tickets and we took out golf balls and puts.

"Ready to get your ass kicked?" Johnny said as we walked into the miniature golf zone.

I laughed, "My ass kicked? We'll see about that." I said back to him with a smirk.

He laughed softly as we walked up to one of the first golf holes. I looked at him to see if he was going to go first.

He smiled and motioned his hand for me to go. "Ladies first." He said. I smiled and nodded, I walked up and set the golf ball in front of me.

I then looked so see where the hole was and swung-And as my usual reputation at Golf N Stuff, I got the ball in.

"Wooh!!" I yelled happily as I jumped up in celebration.

Johnny laughed softly and smiled at me, "Nice job angel, but you've got one more ball to get in." He said as he tossed his golf ball up and caught it.

I rolled my eyes playfully and smiled, "You know I'm gonna get it so don't be cocky." I said as I set my last golf ball down.

He smirked at me and backed away a little. I focused and swung, and of course I had to lose this one.

"Shit!" I yelled in defeat. Johnny laughed and clapped.

"Aw, look who's cocky now." Johnny said sarcastically. I turned to him and smiled. I softly slugged his arm, making him laugh even more.

"Alright, alright. You still have to go, so maybe I have a chance still." I said as I set my put down.

He smirked and nodded, "We'll see." He said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I chuckled softly and backed away for him to go.

He gave me one last smirk before swinging, and then missed the hole. I tried to hold in a laugh, he looked so defeated.

"Ok, that wasn't my fault-" Johnny said to me but I interrupted him as I bursted out in laughter. He smiled at me as I laughed.

"I'm sorry, I just loved how sure you were of winning." I said in between laughs. He rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Your lucky that you're my girlfriend, otherwise I wouldn't be so nice." Johnny said as he prepared his last golf ball.

I smiled and put my hands on my hips, "Girlfriend?" I asked jokingly.

He looked back at me and smiled, "Yeah? I mean, we're on that level right, is that our label?" He asked nervously. I smirked as he was about to swing.

"How about wife?" I said as he swung, but I made him mess up from what I said-Causing him to miss again.

I began to laugh and I jumped around in victory. He looked at me with a shocked expression.

"D-did you mean that or was that just to throw me off?" He asked me with a small smile.

I smiled as I walked closer to him and put my hands on his shoulders. "Just to throw you off, but I'd say we're on the level of girlfriend/boyfriend." I said as I planted a kiss on his lips.

He smiled in the kiss and wrapped his arms around my waist, "Damn, I forgot how competitive you got whenever we'd come here." He said as we pulled away.

I laughed softly, "Yep, I guess you did." I said with a smile. He smiled and let go of me to get both of our golf balls.

He walked back to me and handed me my golf balls. We then walked the next area to continue playing.

He looked at me, "Ladies first." I said to him with a smirk, I then motioned my hand for him to go. His jaw dropped slightly and laughed, which made me laugh as well.

We played miniature golf for around an hour, and I won. After that, we put the golf stuff away and walked to the arcade.

Johnny held my hand as we were walking outside. He looked over to a bench and smiled.

"Hey look. That's the bench that we sat on and got to really know each other for the first time." He said as he stopped in front of the bench.

I smiled, he remembered the exact bench? "How did you remember that so well?" I asked with a smile, honestly that's adorable.

He smiled and kissed me on my cheek. "How could I forget?" He said into my cheek, causing me to smile madly.

He pulled away and looked at me, as did I.

"Your so pretty." He said with a smile.

I blushed and smiled, "Your so handsome." I replied, he smiled and gave me a kiss.

We then pulled away and continued to walk into the arcade. "Oh, are you ready to get beat again already?" I challenged.

He smiled at me and shook his head, "I think you forgot who the true champ is at basketball though." He said.

I nodded and smiled, "That's true." I said. He smiled and rubbed my hand.

We played a ton of games in the arcade for like almost an hour and a half. Which is honestly funny to think about two 40 year olds playing in an arcade, but we were having a blast anyway.

"I need to go to the bathroom, wait for me out here?" He said as he quickly kissed me before walking to the bathroom.

I smiled and nodded, he then left me standing near this food court area.

I just took out my phone and checked instagram and other apps.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up from my shoulder and turned around to see a man with dark brown hair.

"Can I help you?" I asked him. He just gave me a smile and leaned on the wall that I was leaning on.

"No, I just wanted to say hi to the most beautiful girl in this place." He said. I laughed and looked back to my phone.

"I'm flattered." I said dryly. He got a little closer to me. I just gave him a weird look.

"Are you doing anything this weekend?" He asked slyly.

I was getting really creeped out, "Uhm, yeah." I said as I scooted away a little bit.

He kept walking closer to me, "Hey. What do you man?" I heard Johnnys booming voice behind me. I know I could've protected myself but I immediately felt a wave of security.

"Nothing man, just wanted to talk to this lovely lady." He said. Johnny put his arm in front of me and started to walk closer to him.

"Yeah? Well she doesn't wanna talk to you, ok?" He said sternly.

The guy laughed, "How do you know?" The man asked.

Johnny looked like he was beginning to get an urge to fight the man. I grabbed Johnnys arm and pulled him back to me, wrapping my arm around his.

Johnny seemed tense. The man laughed, "Ahh, were you gonna punch me? Sorry man, but you don't seem like the kind of guy to punch another guy." The man foolishly said.

I felt Johnny begin to move closer to him but I kept my grasp on him. "If you don't hurry up and run along your gonna leave this place with a black eye." Johnny said through his teeth.

The man looked a little discouraged, "Alright, alright. I'm leaving." He said and then walked away.

I raised my eyebrows and began to smile as I looked at Johnny. "Wow, you made it out of a fight without harming someone." I said proudly.

He kept looking at the man to make sure he wasn't going to come back. "Yeah, well I was about to." He said as he kept his eyes on his target.

I rubbed his arm and he looked down at me. "Come on, let's play some more games." I said as a distraction.

He then smiled and nodded, I smiled and then we began to walk around the arcade to look for another game.

I gasped when I saw that one dart game, the one that Johnny won me the blue bunny from.

He laughed as I ran to it, "Babe, look! This is the same game!" I said excitedly.

He smiled and laughed softly, "Want me to win you another stuffed animal?" He asked as he put his arm over my shoulder, like he did when he won me the bunny in 84'.

"Let me win you one." I said with a smile. He looked at me and cocked on eyebrow up.

"I think this was one of the games you couldn't succeed at." He said.

I shrugged and smiled, "Well, maybe I've gotten better." I said and then walked up to the game.

The lady gave me my darts and Johnny removed his arm so I could play.

I surprisingly got all the darts in the target. I looked at Johnny with a smile, and he was smiling too.

"Well would ya look at that!" He said with a small chuckle. I laughed and looked back to the rack of stuffed animals.

I felt Johnnys hand move into mine as I looked at the stuffed animals, making me smile.

"Do you have a preference?" I asked him. He chuckled softly and looked at the animals.

"How about that brown dog?" He said as he pointed to it. I smiled and nodded. The lady took it down and gave it to
me.

"Thank you." I told her and then we walked away. I then hand the dog to Johnny.

"Here you go." I said with a smile. He took it and looked at it.

"Now we both have stuffed animals." He said with a cute smile. I kissed his cheek and smiled, "Yep." I said as we walked through the arcade.

After that we decided to call it a night and head back to the dojo. We played his some Guns N' roses on the way back, belting out some of their songs.

I honestly had the best night tonight, I always had a blast with Johnny.

We got back to the dojo and we sat in his car for a bit.

"Now, was this a better date than just having dinner?" Johnny asked me with a smile.

I smiled and nodded, "Yes, I knew I had faith in you." I said as I ruffled his hair.

He smiled, "But I had a lot of fun tonight, thank you." I added.

"I had fun too angel." He said and then leaned into me to kiss me. I smiled and held his face as we kissed.

After a few more seconds, we pulled away and smiled.

"Ok, I'm gonna get going cause it's getting pretty late but how about you call me tomorrow? And let me know if you need help with writing your letter to your son." I said with a smile.

He smiled and nodded, I then got of the car and walked around his car to get to mine.

"Serena." I heard him say as I began to walk away. I turned around and walked back over to his car.

"Do you think of Robby gave me a chance, would I be a good dad?" He asked.

I could see that there was a slight pain behind his eyes. I smiled and stroked his cheek.

"Of course. Don't get discouraged-And if you ever need help with parenting, you got me." I said comfortingly.

He looked into my eyes and then gave me a smile, "Thank you." He said.

"Anytime." I said with a smile.

He leaned in to kiss me, that nice sweet kiss that I love.

"I love you." He said as he slowly pulled away.

I smiled widely, "I love you." I said.

He smiled and kissed me once more and then we pulled away to go back to our homes.

As he left I realized that we never actually had a proper first date before-Since our first date was a double date with Grace and Jordan.

So if I'm being honest, this was the best second first date I could ever ask for.

a/n: hiiii!!! ok this chapter was actually so freakin fun to write lmaooo. plus it's a longer chapter so your welcome ahah. anyways i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!! andddd we're getting so close to the tournament which i'm excited about haha. <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 5.1K 24
enΒ·amΒ·ored (v.) be filled with a feeling of love for. After the death of her father, Y/N L/N and her mom pack up and move to California, where they b...
31.9K 607 17
Johnny Lawrence hates Daniel LaRusso's guts or... perhaps he wants him to rearrange his guts. Johnny has fallen for the dark brown-eyed handsome boy...
107K 2.2K 25
(1/3)πŸ₯‹ Daniel LaRusso, a almost 16 year old teenager, has just moved from New Jersey to the sunshine state of California. Within the first two days...
13.4K 289 29
Just when everyone expected the rivalry to end, it got worse. Now a new Sensei is stepping into the light and it's one that no one ever expected ...