𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄...

xcapsicle द्वारा

!!! CURRENTLY REVAMPING STORY !!! #2 in johnny lawrence on 12/30/20 #1 in boyfriend on 1/11/21 #1 in vintage... अधिक

Cast
Playlist
Moving Day
The Beach Party
First Impressions
The A-Hole in the Hills
Golf N Stuff
Late Nights
Halloween Terror
VIII. Something He Wanted
IX. Double Date
X. Chores
XI. Sensei Johnny
XII. Invite
XIII. New Student
XIV. The Country Club
XV. The Country Club Part 2
XVI. Balance
XVII. The Whole Truth
XVIII. All Valley Tournament
XIX. All Valley Tournament Part 2
XX. Meltdown
XXI. True Love..
Cast Part 2
XXII. 33 Years Later
XXIII. Back to Where it all Began
XXIV. Good Accidents
XXV. Back in the Game
XXVI. Hurt
XXVII. The LaRusso's
XXVIII. Mercy
XXIX. Breakfast at Johnnys
XXX. Turning the Page
XXXI. Changes
XXXII. Uncertain Cituation
XXXIII. Just Like Old Times
XXXIV. The Truth
XXXV. Lies
XXXVI. The Way of the Fist
XXXVIII. Nostalgia
XXXIX. Lunch Party
XL. Second First Date
XLI. Sense of Balance
XLII. A Rollercoaster
XLIII. No Mercy
XLIV. The Tournament
XLV. Bad Surprises
XLVI. Demons from the Past
XLVII. Little Projects
XVLIII. New Teacher, Old Habbits
XLIX. The Future
L. Fighting Back
LI. Fire and Ice
LII. Warning Signs
LIII. Quiver
LIV. A Night to Remember
LV. A New Leaf
LVI. Still Have Time
LVII. A Man With No Plan
LVIII. The Plan of Action
LIX. Exciting Appearances
LX. An Unknown Fright
LXI. Moonlight Memories
LXII. Things Couldn't Have Gone Worse
LXIII. Hell Breaking Loose
LXIV. Constant Worry
LXV. Confessions Lead To Relief
NOT AN UPDATE
LVXI. New Worries
LVXII. Our Kid

XXXVII. Desires

4.1K 119 290
xcapsicle द्वारा

The Next Night

It was the next evening, Johnny had a somewhat good plan for 'striking back'. He and I are going to attend a meeting at the tournament place to try to get our dojo in the tournament.

I was supposed to dress nice, so I wore a silk dark blue dress that went down to my knees. I also wore some heels and a blazer, to add a more formal item to the outfit.

I put some makeup on and brushed through my hair. I got my purse and began to drive to Johnny's apartment.

I finally got to his apartment. I parked my car on the side of the road and got out. I still haven't told Johnny about how I feel, I don't really know how to, to be honest.

I walked up to his door and knocked on it. I stood there waiting for him to answer the door.

He then opened and looked at me like a dear in the headlights. I felt myself do the same, he was wearing a suit. He looked super handsome, as usual.

It brought back flashbacks to when he wore that suit when we went to the country club dance.

"Hi." I said with a smile. He smiled, "Hi angel." He said as he backed away for me to go inside.

He looked flustered, which made me chuckle a little.

"You look beautiful. But I mean, you always do." He said sweetly. I turned around to face him after I walked into his apartment.

"Thank you. You look very handsome too." I said with a smirk.

He smiled and closed the door behind him. "Could you help me with my tie, I could never get those on right." He said sheepishly.

I laughed softly, "Sure." I said and took the tie that was in Johnny's hand.

He smiled as I started to put it on him. I tied it and made it look all nice.

I pulled on it to finish it and I brushed some lint off of his shoulders. He stared at me, making me get butterflies.

I smiled as we just stared at each other, it felt like hours. I saw him glance down at my lips, but he quickly looked back up to my eyes.

Suddenly we heard knocking, we both jumped. I backed away from Johnny, I didn't realized how close I was to him. I felt my cheeks get super hot.

"Come in!" Johnny yelled. He then smiled at me and chuckled softly, which made my laugh a little.

Miguel came into Johnny's apartment. "Hey, -you guys nervous for your meeting?" Miguel asked as he walked toward us.

"I'm not nervous, I'm pissed off." Johnny said with a little anger.

"You have to be nice to these people. So, if you get pissed off, what are you going to do?" Miguel asked.

I looked at Johnny who was fidgeting with his suit. "I don't know, I usually just punch the guy." He said.

I chuckled softly and held my face in my hand. "That's not gonna work. So, how about this? How about when someone makes you angry, you make a fist like you're gonna punch them, but don't?" Miguel suggested.

I removed my hand from my face and nodded. "That's a good idea." I added.

"Hold it in? I could try." Johnny said. I smiled and nodded.

Miguel seemed a little fidgety, probably because he was also going on his date tonight.

Johnny went over to his stool next to the island and picked up a briefcase. I raised my eyebrows and smiled. He's really trying to make this more professional.

"Ooh! Briefcase, what's inside?" Miguel asked with a smile.

Johnny smirked and opened it, revealing that it was empty. "Nothing." Johnny said.

I laughed and nodded. "At least it adds a little more class to your look." I said as I put my hand on his back. He smirked at me and nodded.

"Well, I found it in the dumpster." He admitted. I cringed and laughed some more. Miguel laughed along too.

"So, what about you? Are you nervous for your date?" I asked Miguel as I lowered my hand to my side.

"Yeah, uh.. a little." He said. "A lot." He added.

Me and Johnny smiled, "There's nothing to be nervous about. Just relax, be cool. That's what got me to be able to impress Serena, here." Johnny said with my favorite little smirk of his.

I smiled and looked at my feet. "Wait, you too dated?!" Miguel asked with shock. I'm surprised that he didn't catch on that fast.

"Yep. Back in 1984." Johnny said as he wrapped his arm around me, making me get closer to his side.

He looked at us and nodded, "So, your dating now too huh?" Miguel asked.

Johnny slowly lowered his arm, "Uh- no.. No, not anymore." He said a little sadder. I awkwardly nodded, this is why I should tell him soon-He always seems sad when we're forced to think about how we're not dating anymore.

"Anyways, you'll do great. And when the time is right, you make your move." Johnny told Miguel. I caught onto those words.

Make your move.

"Move? What move? I don't have a move, what's my move?" Miguel asked. I chuckled softly.

"Oh, come on man. You gotta kiss the girl." He said. My eyes widened.

"Johnny, he doesn't need to kiss her on their first date." I said to him.

"We kissed before we even had a date." Johnny explained with a smirk. I smiled and nodded, "Yeah, I guess your right." I said.

"Ok, but technically, I don't have to kiss her, right?" Miguel asked nervous.

"No, that's true. You can just learn how to braid her hair, talk about all the other guys who had the balls to kiss her on a first date." Johnny explained.

Miguel looked worried, "Shit." Miguel said. Johnny walked up to Miguel.

"You're a Cobra Kai. Strike first, strike hard. It's not just for karate. It's for everything, all right?" Johnny said.

I smiled, these little motivational speeches remind me of how Mr. Miyagi would give me and Daniel speeches about life lessons.

"Where are you taking this chick anyway?" Johnny asked.

"The observatory. Little picnic on the lawn, chocolate tasting three ways, and if the sky's clear then we'll look at the stars." Miguel explained.

I smiled, "Awh, she's going to love that." I said. Johnny looked at me with shock.

"What?" I asked with a laugh. He laughed and shook his head.

"The only part of that that made any sense is 'three-way'." Johnny said.

"It'll be fun." Miguel said with a smile.

"All right look, if you wanna impress this chick, you gotta take her to where I took Serena on dates." Johnny said with a smirk.

Miguel looked at me and then to Johnny, he seemed confused. "Where's that?" Miguel asked.

I smiled, I knew exactly where he was talking about. "Golf n stuff." I said for Johnny.

He smiled at me and nodded, "And it did impress her, huh?" He asked me.

I smiled and chuckled softly, "It did. But I also impressed him since I beat him and of if our friends at almost every game." I said with a smirk.

Johnny and Miguel laughed. "Alright, well we should probably get going. But Miguel, have fun on your date." Johnny said as he started to make his way to the door.

"Thank you." He said with a smile. We all walked out of the apartment and said bye to Miguel.

Me and Johnny walked the opposite way and headed to his car.

He opened the door for me, like he did back then. "Thank you." I said with a smile. He smiled and nodded as he walked over to the driver seat.

We both got in and got settled in our seats. I looked at him. He looked so cute, with his suit on and his hair slicked back.

He looked at me and I immediately got flustered. He chuckled and smirked. "Staring is rude, angel." He said jokingly.

I smiled and nudged him, "Just drive." I said with a laugh. He laughed and nodded, then we drove all the way to the good ole tournament building.

We finally arrived and parked in the parking lot. We both got out of the car and looked at the building.

"Oh!" I said and rushed to the backseat to get Johnny's brief case. Johnny looked at me as I gave him it.

"You almost forgot your dumpster briefcase." I said with a smirk. He smiled and took it.

"Ah thanks, can't forget that." He said, then we both walked into the building.

"It looks just the same in here." I said as we made our way around a corner. He smiled and nodded. "Yeah." He replied.

He led the way to this room, he stepped in and I followed.

"Excuse me, sir? And ma'am? If you're looking for the AA meeting, that doesn't start till 9 pm." A man said from a desk.

"No, uh.. I'm John Lawrence, here for the Tournament Committee meeting." Johnny said.

"Are you here because of what happened at last year's tournament? If so, we can assure you we've hired an entirely new food vendor." A lady said.

"We had no way of knowing those corn dogs had turned." Another man said with a shame.

"Sorry about your corn dogs. That's not why were here." Johnny said.

We walked a little closer to them. "Were here because our dojo has been banned from entering the tournament." I said, Johnny nodded.

"We wanna see about an appeal." Johnny added. We both took a seat next to each other, facing the members.

"I'm confused, we banned someone?" The lady asked the others. They actually all looked confused.

"I didn't know we could ban anyone. Is that a thing?" Another guy said.

"Just bare with us guys, it's probably a mistake. What's your dojo's name?" The guy asked as he looked at some papers.

"Cobra Kai." I hear another voice say behind us. We both looked behind our shoulders.

And knowing our luck, it was Daniel.

Daniel smiled at me and then glared at Johnny as he walked over to the members and took a seat.

"Daniel, you made it." A guy said, as Daniel sat down.

"You know I never miss the annual meeting, Ron. And boy, am I glad I didn't miss this one." Daniel said with a small smirk.

Oh boy, this isn't gonna fly well with Johnny. "Well, your just in time." Ron said.

"Mr. Lawrence here says their dojo was banned from the tournament. They want to reenter." Ron explains to Daniel.

"She doesn't know what she's getting into, but I'm sure he does." Daniel said.

I felt Johnny get a little tense next to me.

They all started to look at the pictures that were taken at the tournament.

"Alright here it says, 'Therefore we, the All Valley Committee of 1985, issue a lifetime ban on Cobra Kai for the unethical and unsportsmanlike conduct shown by senseis Terry Silver and John Kreese, and their student Mike Barnes." A man says as he read the paper.

"Well, there you have it. We're sorry we wasted your time Mr. Lawrence and Ms. Wright, but a lifetime ban is a lifetime ban." Daniel said with a smile.

I furrowed my brows and sat up in my seat. "Wait- well can you let us say our side? Because thats not very fair, Daniel you know damn well that the lifetime ban wasn't because of Johnny." I said to them. They all looked at me, even Johnny.

"So, did you know Terry Silver?" The lady asked us. I shrugged and looked at Johnny.

"Ma'am, I have no idea who that even is. We're just small business owners, I'm trying to make a living." Johnny replied.

"Oh please, ask him about John Kreese." Daniel said irritatingly.

"John Kreese is dead." Johnny said. My eyebrows rose, I had no idea he had died.

"We're very sorry for your loss." Ron told Johnny.

"Oh give me a break." Daniel mumbled. What has gotten into him?!

"Daniel, show a little respect." The lady told Daniel.

"Respect? Are you kidding me Sue? You don't know the history here. John Kreese and Cobra Kai were the embodiment of everything that this tournament stands against. And this guy, Johnny Lawrence, he was his star pupil. He's the worst of them all." Daniel rambled on.

I looked at Johnny who was making a fist, I know that this is his limit. Daniel was definitely crossing the line.

I put my hand over Johnny's fist and held it. "Breath." I whispered to him. Johnny looked at my hand and relaxed.

"Look, I admit Cobra Kai had its share of problems in the 80s. My sensei didn't always play by the rules. That's why I left." Johnny started. I let go of his hand as he stood up.

"But my Cobra Kai.. Our Cobra Kai, it's different." He said as he looked at me and then back to the members.

"It's a place where kids can come and feel like they belong. Where they won't get picked on just because they're losers. Because they're unique." Johnny said. I smiled, this is why I love him.

"We've watched firsthand as our students have gotten stronger, gained confidence. Learned how to stand up for themselves. Cobra Kai is making a difference in these kids lives. And honestly, they're making a difference in mine as well." Johnny said.

I looked at Daniel, who was not having it.

"Thank you." Johnny said as he sat back down. I looked back at him, I was very proud.

I smiled and rubbed his leg, he smiled at me too.

"That doesn't sound at all like the old Cobra Kai." Ron said. Daniel looked at him with shock.

"It's a badass name for a dojo, by the way." The other man said. Johnny smirked and held his fist up.

"I think I speak for all of us when I say the community can use more people like you two." The lady said to both of us.

"Thank you." We both said in unison.

"All right, this is horse shit! This guy was the biggest bully of my high school and he hasn't changed at all. I can prove it." Daniel said while waving his hands around.

I scoffed at Daniel. "I'm sorry guys, I don't know you but I know Daniel and if he says no, I'm with him." The man says to us.

No, this is horse shit. "Thank you George." Daniel said.

Ron pounded the gavel, "Seems the only fair solution is to put this to a vote. Could you guys wait outside while we cast our ballots?" Ron said.

"Not at all." Johnny said and we both stood up.

"Thank you all for your careful consideration-" Johnny said. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just wait outside, all right?" Daniel said as he shooed us out the door.

We both walked outside and shut the door behind us. Johnny looked at me.

"Damn, Daniel is such an annoying asshole isn't he?" I said as I crossed my arms.

He laughed, "Wow, the tables have turned." He said with a smirk. I laughed and shook my head.

We both sat down on the chairs that were outside of the room. We just sat in silence for a bit.

start playing the song Never Let me Go by Florence and The Machine

"What are we gonna do if we don't get into the tournament?" I asked him. He sighed and shrugged.

"I guess we'll just not do it, I mean it's not like they can ban us from teaching." He said.

I nodded, "Yeah.. Hey, you did really good in there. What you said about the kids, that was really sweet." I said with a smile.

He smiled and looked at me, "Thank you, it was all said because of your help. You also have made my life 100x better than it was, at least better than how it was after we broke up.." He said.

I smiled slightly as we gazed into each other's eyes. I don't know how many times I'm gonna do that until I find the right moment to tell him how I feel-Maybe I just don't have the courage to yet.

We broke our gaze as we heard the door open. Daniel came out in a huff, we both stood up.

"Congratulations you guys." Daniel said to us and then stormed off. I raised my eyebrows and looked at Johnny.

He was smiling widely, "We got in." He said with joy.

I smiled and laughed, "We got in!!" I said excitedly. He laughed and hugged me tightly. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around him. He spun me around from how happy he was, making me laugh.

"Oh, wait til Miguel hears this, he's gonna be stoked!" He said as he stopped spinning me. I smiled and nodded.

He let go of me and got a hold of my hand, "Let's go celebrate." He said with a smile and he led me back to his car.

We went to the dojo and met up with Miguel. He apparently had a great date with this girl. We all celebrated at the dojo for a bit until it was getting a little late.

Miguel went back to his apartment on his bike and Johnny and I went back to the apartment since my car was still there.

We got our of the car and I walked with Johnny to his apartment. We stopped at his door, he smiled down at me.

"I still can't believe that we got into the tournament." He said with a smile.

"Just be happy your not me because now I'll have to deal with Daniel." I said with a laugh. He nodded and laughed.

We just stared at each other for a second, I could never get tired of being with him-Looking at him.

"Well, I don't wanna keep you too long. I'll call you tomorrow?" Johnny asked with a little smile.

I nodded and smiled, "Yeah, sure." I said.

He smiled and opened his door, "Goodnight angel." He said to me and then shut his door. "Goodnight." I said.

I started to walk to my car, but I stopped myself.

What the hell is wrong me.

I turned around and walked back to Johnny's door, then I knocked on it.

Johnny opened it and smiled, but looked a little confused.

"You're back? Did you forget something?" He asked.

I bit my lip. "Yeah." I said quickly.

He chuckled softly and moved out of the way for me to walk in, but I didn't move. "Here, did you forget a purse or something?" He said as he looked away to look around his room.

My heart beat was beginning to grow faster.

"Johnny. I forgot to tell you something." I said quietly.

He looked back at me, his blue eyes sparkled in the moonlight. "W-what?" He said, he seemed lost.

I took a deep breath. "I meant what I said." I told him. He froze, his eyes widened.

"What you meant to say?" He asked, I know he knows what I mean.

"Johnny.. I love you, I've always loved you." I said with a smile. Johnny's lips started to form a smile.

He stepped closer to me and held my face in his warm hands. Our faces were inches apart.

"I've always loved you too, angel." He said in a whisper. I put my hands on his cheeks and smiled.

He then smiled even more and planted his lips on mine. I kissed him back, damn I missed those lips.

a/n: heyyy hahaha, so that was long awaited lmao. sooo finally this couple is back, yay!! sorry for the anticipation yall ahah, all of y'all's reactions have been super entertaining to read ahaaa. also i put the song at the beginning of that scene and timed it so many times to make sure it was gonna be more emotional, so hopefully that worked haha. anywaysss i hope y'all enjoyed this very long chapter !! this is where the story will be more fun, and less drama. (sorta i'm still having drama haah) <333

haha anyways, happy thanksgiving!!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

69.1K 2K 35
Eva Morris is a los angels native. Returning to west valley high, to finish her last year of high school. She falls in love with cobra kai leader Joh...
236K 5.1K 24
en·am·ored (v.) be filled with a feeling of love for. After the death of her father, Y/N L/N and her mom pack up and move to California, where they b...
31.9K 607 17
Johnny Lawrence hates Daniel LaRusso's guts or... perhaps he wants him to rearrange his guts. Johnny has fallen for the dark brown-eyed handsome boy...
6K 144 35
Her love was like glass,beautiful but fragile. Once shattered, it could never be the same again. . Johnny, the ultimate bully of the 80s and Y/n, a g...