๐Œ๐˜๐’๐“๐„๐‘๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„...

By xcapsicle

!!! CURRENTLY REVAMPING STORY !!! #2 in johnny lawrence on 12/30/20 #1 in boyfriend on 1/11/21 #1 in vintage... More

Cast
Playlist
Moving Day
The Beach Party
First Impressions
The A-Hole in the Hills
Golf N Stuff
Late Nights
Halloween Terror
VIII. Something He Wanted
IX. Double Date
X. Chores
XI. Sensei Johnny
XII. Invite
XIII. New Student
XIV. The Country Club
XV. The Country Club Part 2
XVI. Balance
XVII. The Whole Truth
XVIII. All Valley Tournament
XIX. All Valley Tournament Part 2
XX. Meltdown
XXI. True Love..
Cast Part 2
XXII. 33 Years Later
XXIII. Back to Where it all Began
XXIV. Good Accidents
XXV. Back in the Game
XXVI. Hurt
XXVII. The LaRusso's
XXVIII. Mercy
XXIX. Breakfast at Johnnys
XXX. Turning the Page
XXXI. Changes
XXXII. Uncertain Cituation
XXXIII. Just Like Old Times
XXXV. Lies
XXXVI. The Way of the Fist
XXXVII. Desires
XXXVIII. Nostalgia
XXXIX. Lunch Party
XL. Second First Date
XLI. Sense of Balance
XLII. A Rollercoaster
XLIII. No Mercy
XLIV. The Tournament
XLV. Bad Surprises
XLVI. Demons from the Past
XLVII. Little Projects
XVLIII. New Teacher, Old Habbits
XLIX. The Future
L. Fighting Back
LI. Fire and Ice
LII. Warning Signs
LIII. Quiver
LIV. A Night to Remember
LV. A New Leaf
LVI. Still Have Time
LVII. A Man With No Plan
LVIII. The Plan of Action
LIX. Exciting Appearances
LX. An Unknown Fright
LXI. Moonlight Memories
LXII. Things Couldn't Have Gone Worse
LXIII. Hell Breaking Loose
LXIV. Constant Worry
LXV. Confessions Lead To Relief
NOT AN UPDATE
LVXI. New Worries
LVXII. Our Kid

XXXIV. The Truth

3.7K 108 163
By xcapsicle

The Same Night

I quickly got my phone out of my pocket and called the police, just so they can get here to help me if I need any help.

"911, what's your emergency?" A lady on the other side asked. I started to feel my heart beat grow faster and faster.

"I think someone broke into my apartment, I don't know if they are still in there or not, could you send the police to the complex next to Rainder Street?" I asked in a very quiet tone.

I heard the lady click some things, probably looking up something.

"Yes ma'am, what I need you to do is to just evacuate the building and wait outside for the police." She said.

"Ok, thank you." I said and hung up immediately. Hell no, I'm not waiting for my stuff to be stolen.

I put my phone in my pocket and started to open my door slowly. I didn't want to turn my lights on to cause a huge beam of light.

So, I took my phone back out and turned the flashlight on. I began to quietly search each room and I still haven't found anyone.

But all of the sudden I heard a little crash in the next room, my bedroom.

I quickly went to that side of my apartment and stood by the closed door. I then took a deep breath and opened the door and flashed my light around the room.

There was the great Thomas Young. His hand holding a bag and his other hand holding my jewelry.

He just froze and stared at me. "Shit." He said. I was so confused and shocked.

"What the hell?" I said sternly. He breathed out and shifted his weight to his other leg.

"Listen, Serena. I can expl-" He started.

"Explain??!! There's nothing to explain you idiot." I shouted. He just stood there.

"Were you just using me?? Just so you could steal my jewelry?? Shit, that's why you always were so hellbent for me to take my necklace off." I said in an upset tone.

He didn't say anything. "Give me the bag and drop the jewelry." I demanded suddenly.

"I can't do that Serena, it's my job." He replied.

"I don't give a shit! Give me back my jewelry!" I demanded once more.

He didn't listen, he was about to make a run for it. But I grabbed his wrist, held his back and flipped him onto the floor-I learned that move from Johnny.

I put my foot on his back to stop him from moving. I ripped the bag of all my jewelry out of his hand and got the other jewelry from his other hand.

I then stood up and just left him on the floor. He was in shock, I don't think he realized what I was capable of.

"Anything else you wanna spill to me before you get arrested?" I said as I backed away from him.

He just grumbled. I heard multiple footsteps coming into my apartment. I turned around and faced the group of police.

"He's right here. I got my jewelry back but you may need to check his pockets." I said in a dull tone and walked passed them to wait outside.

The police all surrounded Thomas and put handcuffs on him. I shook my head in disbelief and walked out of my apartment. I got outside and just sat on the bench outside of it.

I knew there was something strange about him. Is Thomas even his name??

I guess I'll add him to my list of ex boyfriends who have been complete assholes to me.

The police all walked out of the apartment with Thomas in their hands. Thomas looked at me and shook his head in anger.

I just looked at him, at least I don't have to worry about breaking up with him now.

The put him in the police car and closed the door. I stood up as a policeman walked up to me.

"So ma'am, we just wanted to let you know that this man is a wanted scam artist. His name isn't Thomas, if that's he told you." The police explained to me.

I just nodded, "Ok, thank you for letting me know." I said with a little smile. He nodded and walked away badly o the car.

They all drove off and took, I don't even know his name now, to jail. I sighed and walked back into my apartment and went straight to bed.

Thankfully I always wear my necklace I got from Johnny because if he had gotten away, I would've never seen that necklace again.

I told Johnny that I was probably going to be late for class today. I woke up pretty late, I was emotionally drained from yesterday.

It was now around 4ish so I started to make my way to the dojo. I felt like I needed to wear and bring all my valuables with me, even though I don't need to because 'Thomas' was locked up.

I got into my car and began to drive to the dojo, hopefully Johnny will understand more once I tell him that I was dating a scam artist. That's a great story for parties.

Once I got there, I saw all the kids walking out of the dojo. I got out of the car and started to walk into the dojo. I saw Miguel talking to that one kid that was a little mouthy.

I walked up to them, "Hey guys, how was class?" I asked them. Miguel just shook his head.

"Oh no, what did Johnny do?" I asked.

"Well, he first off, made a ton of students quit. He threw Demetri to the ground, and then made our friend Eli quit because of his lip deformity." Miguel explained, Demetri raised his eyebrows and nodded.

I sighed and nodded, "Ok, I'll go talk to him." I said. Demetri waved and left quickly, he probably didn't want anything to do with Johnny.

Miguel and I walked to the office where Johnny was drinking a beer. He smiled when he saw me, "Oh hey angel." He said as he sat up a little.

I grinned a little and walked over to stand near him. "Miguel, why don't you explain how your feeling about Johnny's teaching skills." I said.

Johnny sighed in irritation. "Johnny, just listen please." I said to him. He nodded and looked at Miguel.

"Do you have to be so hard on them?" Miguel asked Johnny, he sounded pretty upset.

"Oh, come on. They're a bunch of losers." Johnny said, I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah well, some of those losers are my friends." Miguel replied.

"Yeah, that tracks." Johnny said as he took a sip of his beer. I nudged Johnny, "Really?" I said to him in irritation.

He looked at me and then back to Miguel. "And they're your students. You wanted a full dojo, you got one." Miguel exclaimed.

"Not full like that." Johnny said. "Yeah, I get it, all right? They're losers. Maybe I'm a loser too." Miguel said.

"Are you kidding me? Are you gonna cry now too?" Johnny said with disbelief. My eyes widened, I should've came to class today.

"No! It.. Never mind, it's just.. You don't know what it's like to be us." Miguel explained sadly.

The sad thing is, Johnny does know what it's like. He's just too ashamed to admit it.

I looked at Johnny who became a little sad. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." Miguel said and left the dojo.

Johnny just stared at the wall in front of him. I took a seat on the desk. He looked up at me.

"So, sounds like you did a number on them today." I said with a little smile. He nodded, "Half of the class practically quit." He said as he took a sip of his beer.

I took the beer out of his hands, he looked at me with wide eyes. "Hey, give me that!" He whined.

I smirked and took a sip of it. "I need it." I said and then gave it back to him. He looked at me with confusion.

"-You break up with Thomas?" He asked. I raised my eyebrows, "I guess you could say that." I said.

He stood up and looked down at me. "Wanna come over to my place so we can talk about it?" He asked with a small smile.

I smiled more than he did and nodded. "Yeah." I said as I scooted off the desk. He nodded and we both walked out of the dojo and drove in separate cars to his apartment.

We both got to his apartment and I parked my car right next to Johnny's. I got out and met him at his door.

He smiled at me and opened his door, letting me go in first. It was still a mess, agh.

I walked over to the couch and sat down. I leaned my head back and shut my eyes for a second.

"So, what happened?" He asked as he went to his fridge. I sighed and opened my eyes.

He got two beers and walked over to me. He handed me one and sat down next to me.

I opened mine and drank it. I then put it on his table and leaned back in the couch again.

"Well, first off. Thomas isn't even his name. He's a scam artist." I said.

Johnny's eyes widened, "You were dating a scam artist?!" He asked in shock.

I laughed a little, "Yep!" I said with a fake enthusiastic voice.

Johnny looked very surprised. "So last night, when you dropped me off, I went to my apartment. I saw that the door was open but I closed and locked it when I left." I started to explain.

"So I called the police, I caught Thomas stealing my jewelry and then I got my jewelry back and the police came to arrest him. And yeah, that's how my evening went." I said and then took another drink.

Johnny just looked at me with complete shock. I just laughed, "Yeah, I know." I said with a smile.

He laughed a tiny bit, mostly out of shock.

"I knew that guy was weird." He said as he shook his head. I laughed and nodded.

"Yeah." I agreed. We just sat in silence for a bit.

I chuckled a tiny bit. Johnny looked at me with a confused look. "What?" He asked with a little laugh. I was for sure drunk by now.

"It's just that, after dating you, every guy that I've ever dated have all let me down. One cheated on me, another left me for someone else, and then another is a freaking scam artist!" I said with a laugh. Johnny didn't laugh, instead he just frowned.

"You don't deserve that." He said as he put his hand on mine. I stopped laughing, I honestly didn't think it was funny. It was pretty embarrassing, I wasn't good enough for anyone.

I felt a wave of sadness come over me. A tear then fell down my cheek. I started to think to myself that for 30 years, I've never been able to find love like what me and Johnny had.

Johnny set his beer down and opened his arms, motioning for me to come to him. I began to cry a little more as I scooted into Johnny's arms. He wrapped his warm arms around me and held me close.

At this point I just had totally broken down, I was so tired and upset, plus all my feelings are accelerated due to the beer.

"It's ok, angel." He whispered as he rubbed my back. This is why I don't get drunk, all my true emotions start to show.

I felt him kiss my head and he brushed his hands through my hair. "Your ok, I won't let anyone else bring you pain." He said to me as he rested his head on mine.

I smiled as he said this. This is exactly why I love him.

a/n: heyyy!! ok, haha this was exciting bahaha. so, finally, thomas is goneeeee!! y'all, lmao i had such a hard time having to write about thomas and serena dating ughhhh. so now that thomas is gone, we can finally start moving along with our real couple hehe. i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
431K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
381K 14.4K 44
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...