QUEEN OF FALCON

Galing kay stellaandmybella

"She was like a sweet nectar" "He was the darkest nightmare to the underworld... FALCON- A face unknown to th... Higit pa

Copyright
Main Characters
List of Characters
List of Characters
♣Chapter 1♣
♣Chapter 2♣
♣Chapter 3♣
♣Chapter 4♣
♣Chapter 5♣
♣Chapter 6♣
♣Chapter 7♣
♣Chapter 8♣
♣Chapter 9♣
♣Chapter 10♣
♣Chapter 11♣
♣Chapter 12♣
♣Chapter 13♣
♣Chapter 14♣
♣Chapter 15♣
♣Chapter 16♣
♣Chapter 17♣
♣Chapter 18♣
Announcement
♣Chapter 19♣
♣Chapter 20♣
♣Chapter 21♣
♣Chapter 22♣
♣Chapter 23♣
♣Chapter 24♣
♣Chapter 25♣
♣Chapter 26♣
♣Chapter 27♣
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49♣
♣Chapter 50♣
♣Chapter 51♣
♣Chapter 52♣
♣Chapter 53♣
♣Chapter 54♣
♣Chapter 55♣
♣Chapter 56♣
♣Chapter 57♣
♣Chapter 58♣
♣Chapter 59♣
♣Chapter 60♣
♣Chapter 61♣
♣Chapter 62♣
♣Chapter 63♣
♣Chapter 64♣
♣Chapter 65♣
♣Chapter 66♣
♣Chapter 67♣
♣Chapter 68♣
♣Chapter 69♣
♣Chapter 70♣
♣Chapter 71♣
♣Chapter 72♣
♣Chapter 73♣
♣Chapter 74♣
♣Chapter 75♣
♣Chapter 76♣
♣Chapter 77♣
♣Chapter 78♣
♣Chapter 79♣
♣Chapter 80♣
♣Chapter 81♣
♣Chapter 82♣
♣Chapter 83 ♣
♣Epilogue♣

♣Chapter 43♣

2.6K 117 7
Galing kay stellaandmybella

"Guys, this time there is a slight change in the pattern. Unlike every time where you had to submit your projects before your mid term exams, this time we have a slight change. You will be given a week after your final paper to submit your projects, so that students can wholly and solely concentrate on their exams. That doesn't mean you won't be working on your projects. It would be better if you all complete half of your project work before your exams. A week given to you after your exams is your grace period. You are free to choose your partner for the projects." Professor Arnold's baritone voice echoes in the classroom.

Just then I hear my phone vibrate. Fetching it out from my pocket, a smile forms on my lips, as I look at the name....The owner of my smile- My Husband. Quickly opening the message box, I tap open his message. 

"Come straight to my office after your classes. Missed seeing my wife's beautiful face..."

I am grinning from ear to ear as I read his message. 'Liar. Didn't we had a face talk in the morning?'

Zacharias had been on a business trip to France and it had been a complete one hell of a week. I was missing him, missing my husband terribly. His warmth, his touch, his kisses, his everything.

My fingers quickly work on typing back a reply, "Okay. See you at lunch. I'll bring a take out, so wait for me.."

I groan inwardly, when I feel a light jab in my abdomen as I hit the send button. I rather look irritatingly to see my friend Clementia gesturing me towards the front. I follow her eyes to find professor Arnold giving me an annoying look. Now, as I pay attention, I find the whole class turned into a silent mode, their all attention turned towards me.

"Is there something more interesting that you have discovered, rather than paying attention in the class Ms. Fakih?" He asks quirking his eyebrow, daring me to answer.

'Dammit! Why the hell is he always after me? Now what do I answer him?'

This is the umpteenth time in the last three months that he had picked upon me...The class was already over and this guy had already consumed our five minutes by now....What does this man actually want from me? 

"Miss. Fakih I am talking to you..." His voice breaks my chain of thoughts.

"Huh?"

He peers at me with a look of pure vexation, "Meet me after the class..." 

I scoff internally. Like hell I am going to...My husband is waiting for me, and he is more important to me than this annoying professor. And I am not gonna waste a single moment listening to his rants...To hell with him. I don't care. I am just gonna sneak out through the crowd, before he notices me.

"Clementia" I call my friend in a whispering tone, as soon as the professor goes back to his boring lecture.

"What?" She whispers back.

"We are going to sneak out through the crowd as soon as the class is over." 

"But Adiva, he has asked you to wait after the lecture.."

I look at her in a fit of pique, "I rather meet a devil, but not him."

She giggles softly before whispering okay. After another torturing five minutes, he finally announces that the class is over. The students start leaving. I nod my head gesturing my friend to move and sneak out of the class as fast as possible.

I heave a sigh of relief, as soon as we cross the hallway.

"Why did you do that?" Clementia asks.

"Seriously Clementia? Out of all the people, you are the one asking me that question, when you very well know that he never stops to cease an opportunity to either annoy me or embarrass me in front of everyone?" I retort, shaking my head unbelievably.

"I know Adiva, but do you think your peek a boo will last long? Trust me he won't let you off the hook that easily."

I sigh, "I know...I know..."

"By the way, who were you texting to? Giggling in your own self?"

I am caught off guard by her sudden question, "Uh...I...It was just one of my friend." Though she is my trusted friend, but I would never utter our marriage secret to anyone.

"Oh..I see...By the way, I hope we both are the partners for the project.."

"Off course we are....Is this even the thing to be asked?"

"Yeah that's what I thought..."

I smile at her, "Common my car is here, meet you tomorrow, bye..." I wave my hand.

"Bye" She waves back, walking towards the opposite direction.

I reach the car and Jackson opens the door for me. "Hey Jackson.." I greet, smiling at him.

"Hey Adiva, how was your day?" He inquires grinning at me.

"Boring" I groan.

"Oh don't worry, it will soon turn into an interesting one...Boss is waiting for you..." He winks at me, causing me to blush.

"He already informed you.." He hums in response, as he drives the car.

"By the way, I have to get a take out for him, lets grab it on our way there..."

"Sure. Which one do you prefer?"

"Unless its halal, I am fine with anything.." I reply, leaning my head back.

He chuckles, "As you say boss lady." He mock salutes me, making me smile at him.

I look out of the window, gazing at the tall skyscrapers, a smile forming on my lips, as my mind rewinds back to the memory, the day when I met Clementia. It has been a month and a half now, since we first became friends.

I was late for my class that day. I hurriedly reached my class and was lucky that the professor hadn't arrived yet. I felt dejected seeing all the seats full as my eyes scanned the room. But soon my eyes fell on the last row. The whole row was empty, except for the girl sitting in the corner, her head down, her hairs covering her face like a curtain. Sighing in relief, I quickly climbed the stairs and took the seat beside her, earning some some gasps and weird looks. Some had even turned their faces into pure disgust.

'What's wrong?' I wondered, yet shrugged my shoulders and smiled at the girl sitting beside me, who was now staring at me with wide eyes.

She was pretty. She had those beautiful blue eyes, dirty blond hairs, round shaped face, cute button nose and pink pouty lips. 

"Hey, I am Adiva" I brought me hand forward to shake. But instead of taking it, she just stared at me, shock evident in her eyes. 'What's wrong with her?' I frowned, waving my hand in front of her face. She blinked her eyes coming out of her state if shock.

"You...You shouldn't have sat with me.."

I scowled at her words. "Why? Is there someone for whom this seat is reserved? And even though if it is, they can sit anywhere, the whole row is empty."

"No...No..I didn't mean that...It's just that..." her words were interrupted with the entry of the professor. But he was not the same one, he was some other man. Wait...Why do I feel like I have seen this man somewhere? Ah....Right, he was the man who had collided with me only on my second week at the college, causing me to suffer from a sprained ankle and my husband's wrath.

"Sorry class, I am late. I am professor Arnold White, your new interchanged professor for Biochemistry. Professor Beckman had a family emergency, hence I will be filling his place for the next two semesters. I will be continuing from where Mr.Beckman has left. I hope you enjoy my company." He smiled, as he announced, his eyes scanning the crowd. I hope he doesn't recognize me. But soon my prayer was left unanswered, as his eyes fell on mine and a knowing look passed through his eyes. Ignoring his eyes, I turned my head to the left, to see the girl had went back to keeping her gaze down, her hair dipped, her hairs curtaining her face. 'What's wrong with this girl?'

Anyways, I turned my head back to the front, paying attention to what the new professor was rambling out. I sat for the whole day beside that strange girl, but God, did she utter a word, except for nodding and shaking her head at my questions.

A week had passed, and I had gone back to sitting on the front benches and did not pay much attention to that strange girl, thinking that maybe she was more covert talking to strangers and I had also forgotten the strange behavior of the class fellows, when I sat beside her.

It was lunch break, and I was sitting on a bench outside the canteen area, listening to Igor's rants, as he kept on rambling his complains about how my husband was torturing his 'poor soul', with heavy work load, not sparing him time to eat or have a proper sleep. It was then that I heard a scream followed by some laughter's. I walked in that direction, abruptly hanging up on Igor.

I was horrified, as I watched the scene in front of me. That same strange girl was lying on the ground, her cheeks stained with tears, there were some blood stains percolating on her skirt around kneecap and some on her sleeves around the elbow. There was some some food and a few dollars torn and scattered on the ground.

A guy was towering over her, as he scared her whispering something close to her face, while holding her jaw in a tight grip, as she struggled under his hold. Though he looked quite handsome, but his eyes....they held pure hatred. As he was bullying the poor girl, a girl what I assumed to be the guy's girlfriend, was standing beside him, laughing at the girl's condition.

I quickly diverted my eyes from them, trying to think of a solution to protect the girl, but before I could walk towards them, I saw the blonde girl collecting her scattered things in her bag and getting up. She started limp walking towards the stairs. "Bloody bitch" I heard the guy mutter angrily, the slutty girl that accompanied him, clinged to his arms like a leech, as he looked at her retreating form in pure disgust.

Anger was building inside me, as I saw how they bullied a defenseless girl. I followed the blondie and found her walking towards the terrace. Thank god, I had already ordered some sandwiches and burger for myself. I had enough to share with her. With that thought, I climbed the stairs and unlatched the terrace door.

As I scanned my eyes, I found her sitting in a corner, tears still flowing down her pale cheeks. There was a blade in her hand, as she eyed her wrist. My eyes widened at the realization as to what she was going to do next. I found her placing the blade on her wrist and closing her eyes.

"You know, God doesn't give you the right to hurt your body." My sudden remark made her jump in response.

She looked at me with wide eyes. "Did you follow me here?" She asked with a sudden hint of anger in her voice.

"Wow!...Now, why would I do that? I was looking for some calm place to sit, so that I could have my lunch in peace, but I saw you here, sitting all alone..." I trailed off, playing nonchalant.

"Stop pretending. I know you saw all that.." She snapped back.

"Okay, lets say I witnessed somewhat of what happened to you down there. I don't know why they were bullying you. I mean, common its a university and not some high school where some rich and spoiled brats bully the weaker ones. Why don't you complain against them to the authorities? I am sure they will help you."

"They can't do anything about it...It's sort of something personal....." But she quickly interrupted herself, shaking her head, "....What do you want from me?" She asked, diverting the topic.

Not wanting to press on that topic more, I shrugged my shoulders as I replied, "A friend...Perhaps...." 

She scoffed, "Friend? You want me as your friend? Haven't you heard the rumors circulated about me? Or did you already forget how everyone were shocked, or either looked in pure disgust when you sat beside me, oblivious to the rumors? Trust me, when you will get to know all the things that they say about me, you will never even dare to think of having a friend like me."

I scowled at her words, "Why do you think so low about yourself? And no, I've never heard those so called rumors, nor am I interested in them. And even though I would have heard them, I would never believe them. I don't make friends by judging on other people's opinions. They don't matter me. And I am least interested in those backbiters. What I am interested in is, having a lovely and beautiful friend like you." I saw a blush creeping on her cheeks as I complimented her. She was indeed cute and lovely.

But again I saw her expression went back to serious ones, "They won't let you be my friend."

"And why would they do that?" I asked, resting my hands on my hips.

"Cause they are more powerful. They have higher connections. They can destroy you with a snap of their fingers." 

I smiled internally, 'Trust me sweetheart, no one can be more powerful, dangerous and intimidating then my husband. His one powerful and menacing glare is enough to kill someone. Though he is not a killer, but if he would have been, he would have killed people with the blink of an eye.' A giggle escaped my lips at the thought while she looked at me stupefied.

I perhaps might be looking like an idiot giggling to myself. God sometimes my thoughts really run wild.

"Uhmm..." I cleared my throat before speaking, "You don't have to worry about me. I can very well take care of myself and trust me, they won't be able to lay a single finger on me..."

'Yeah cause your husband will break those fingers who dares to do it...One. By. One...' My subconscious spoke, rolling its eyes at me.

Agreeing with my thoughts, I spoke, "So, I hope we are friends now..."

Sighing, she slumped her shoulders as she spoke, "You won't give up, now would you?"

"Nope, never..." 

She chuckled nodding her head, as she announced forwarding her hand, "Friends."

Taking her hand in mine, I grinned happily. "By the way, I am Adiva Zara Fakih" I introduced myself again, knowing she might have not remembered my name.

"Yeah I remember your name.."

I looked at her wide eyes, "You remember?"

"Who can forget the girl who dared to sit with the girl who was declared untouchable by the society?" A look of melancholy passed her features, before a smile spread on her lips as she introduced herself. "By the way, I am Aria Clementia Jones.."

"Wow! You have got quite a unique middle name. I like it. Can I call you Clementia?"

"Sure" She chuckled.

"Does it hurts badly?" I asked after sometime, pointing at her injuries.

Shrugging her shoulder, she replied, "It's okay...I am fine...Just some small bruise."

I suddenly remembered the band aids lying in my bag. Fetching them out and removing my water bottle, I sat beside her as she looked at me perplexed. 

"Let's clean your wounds first, what say?" 

"No please, I am fine really...."

Ignoring her pleas, I held her hand and pushed over her sleeves before holding her hand out and pouring some water to clean the wound. I repeated the same with her knee and wiped out the blood with some tissues before applying the band aids on her injuries, while she kept on looking at me all the time, an unknown emotion swirling in her eyes.

"Done" I announced, looking back at her.

A gentle smile played on her lips, "Thank you..."

"You are welcome." I smiled at her. "Come lets have something to fill our hungry stomachs.." I said pulling her towards the bench.

I found her hesitating, "Listen Adiva, I am really not that hungry..."

"Oh nonsense.." I waved off. "I won't have any of your excuses. You are eating with me and that's final." I opened a pack of sandwiches and a burger and passed it in her hands, "Eat"

Sighing she took it from me and started munching on the food. I smiled appreciatively. We had our lunch with small talks and comments here and there. Her tears had dried away. I was happy that I was at least able to divert her mind from all the pain that she was going through, though it was for time being.

After lunch, we grabbed our bags to attend the next lectures. We sat together on the same bench ignoring all the looks and stares that we received. But I could care less. I was happy to have a new friend. And from that day onward, we always sat together.

The next day, I had introduced her to Khristina. "Told ya, within no time you will make new friends." She said, as soon as I introduced Clementia to her. 

It had accidentally slipped out as I introduced Khristina saying, "Clementia meet my best friend and my sister-in-" Khristina looked at me, her eyes distend in alarm, making me bit my tongue in realization. "Uhm...I meant to say that, she is more of a sister to me than a friend. Our families are great friends of each other...." I quickly corrected myself, making Khristina sigh in relief.

From then onward, we were the inseparable trio. It was only during the lectures that we parted with Tina, otherwise, may it be lunch or a free lecture, we always hanged out together. With the help of Tina, I helped Clementia in indirectly protecting her from the bullies. Now, hardly anyone looked at her in an  evil manner and I was happy to find her opening herself around us.

Though we had been good friends now, but I never dared to bring the topic as to why she was bullied the other day. And what caused for the people to develop hate towards her. Cause from what I had started to know about her, she was one sweet and a kind girl that I had met.

Another interesting chapter for you my dear friends.....

Please do Vote, Comment, Like, Share and Follow.....

Enjoy reading...

Until Then Good Bye!!!! 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.4M 40.7K 44
Clara Bowen has had a troubled life. Her family, being very religous, has entrapped her into a life hidden from the real world. Now Clara is given th...
6.9M 196K 29
"Sell your virginity to me and I will clear your father's debt." ~~.~~ Angelique Ryans had a promising future ahead of her. Prestige school, lovable...
868K 33.3K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...
961K 15.8K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...