Hold my broken heart (Dean Am...

Door shadowambrose

What happens when a girl names Marissa gets her heat broken from her previous boyfriend. Nothing has helped h... Meer

Chapter 1: Past and present
Chapter 2 Meeting
Chapter 3: The storyline is what now???
Chapter 4: Getting to know each other
Chapter 5: Hurt
Chapter 6: Wanting to be alone
Chapter 7: Should i believe in you again?
Chapter 8: Say Hello to my Ex
Chapter 9: Why now
Chapter 10: It's all coming back
Chapter 11:Fresh start
Chapter 12 Recovery and broken
Chapter 13: New life
Chapter 14: The event
Chapter 15: Back to work
Chapter 16: wedding
Chapter 17: Honeymoon
Chapter 18: Survior series
Chapter 19: Why would you do this
Chapter 20 Surprises and return
Chapter 21: You brought this upon yourself
Chapter 22: Being Civilzed?
chapter 23 contract signing
Chapter 24: Be with me
Chapter 25: Being with him was a mistake
Chapter 26: What have i done
Chapter 27:My match spectulation
chapter 28: cinicinatti
Chapter 29: Title shot
Chapter 30: New deal
Chapter 31:Who are you
Chapter 32 :Wedding plans
Chapter 33: Road to royal Rumble
Chapter 34 Royal Rumble
Chapter 35: mysterious number
Chapter 36:First title defense
chapter 37: Decision time
Chapter 38: Recovery and return
Chapter 40: On my own
Chapter 41:His move
Chapter 42: Letter
Chapter 43: why did you go
Chapter 44: keeps on breaking me with love
Chapter 45: Back on the road and serects
Chapter 46: who is it
Chapter 47: Not the right time
Chapter 48: overthinking it
Chapter 49: home was a bad move
Chapter 50 Worst day ever
Chapter 51: Confrontation
Chapter 52: After me
Chapter 53: No break
Chapter 54: His side
Chapter 55: saying Goodbye
chapter 56: reversal
Chapter 57: Trapped
Chapter 58: My life
Chapter 59: Reality
Chapter 60: Not you
Chapter 61:planning
Chapter 62: Plan 1
Chapter 63: Searching
Chapter 64: Payback and comprehension
Chapter 65: Not happy
Chapter 66: Disguise
Chapter 67: Be who you are
Chapter 68: Shocker
Chapter 69: Moving on
Chapter 70: Dominance
Chapter 71:Handicap match
Chapter 72: Fearless
Chapter 73: Consequences
Chapter 74: she's coming
Chapter 75: She's here
Chapter 76: Don't you dare
Chapter 77: Where did he take her
Chapter 78: Acting up
Chapter 79:Needed you now
Chapter 80: There back
Chapter 81:Advice and truth
Chapter 82: In between
Chapter 83: Hopeless now
Chapter 84: Solution
Chapter 85: Top mountain
Chapter 86: Main event match
Chapter 87: Day off
Chapter 88:Behind bars
Chapter 89 :Trial
Chapter 90:Normal for once
Chapter 91:For you
Chapter 92:NO No No
Chapter 93: Relief
Chapter 94: Even
Chapter 95:welcome to my world
Chapter 96: It's all i ever asked for
Sequal

Chapter 39: Hello again

363 13 0
Door shadowambrose

Today i was going back tot work. Dean doesn't even know that i'm making my comeback today. He said he would fly out tonight just to be with little Jon and I but i rather surprise him.Smackdown tapings were being held in Colorado,so it wasn't that long of a flight. 

I was at the arena with little Jon and i amde my way to Dean's lockeroom. As i reach the door i see somehting i wish i had never seen. Dean was making out with Summer rae? How could he do this to me?

I just walk away from the scene and knowing that our son had just witnessed that i felt ashamed for a moment knowing that's who his father is.

Dean's pov

 I don;t know what i was thinking but being with Summer these past few weeks has really taken out the stress that i had been feeling. I had a movie offer and a fiance who seemed like she was going to be a helpless girl forever.

After my session with Summer i decide to call Marissa and see what's going on. She seemed pissed that iwas going to leave and she was going to come back. I felt bad but i feel like there is no future for us. She has never told em anything about here like the dark secrets she spilled to e months ago. I feel like there is somehting fmore to that girl that i could think. Marissa deserves so much better than me know. I cheated on her this whole time and i hope with me being away she would see i made the mistake of making her mines.

Marissa's pov

I was in Vince's office. I wanted to make my return big and by doing that i asked him to give me a match with Summer. She wants to mess with my man and he's been seeing her behind my back then there both going to pay.

As i was in my lockeroom changing i noticed that little Jon was asleep. I had forgotten that Aj was not scheduled to be here and i didn't have anyone to watch him. I guess i'll have to take him out with me.

When it was time for my match i noticed summer and Dean walking hand in hand. It was really disgusting in my eyes knowing i was being cheated on.

When i was close by the gorilla i saw Dean and Summer coming my way that i hide myself.

I heard there conversation.

"So babe Marissa doesn;t knowe anything about this right?"Summer says.

"No but i'll dump her easy.I feel like a jerk who has gone off on his word. Ever since that incident i feel like we have been drifiting apart. I don;t feel the same for her and i think she deserves better."Dean says.

"please that girl needs to go abck to the rock she crawled out. Your mines and we both know you've been seeing em this whole time becasue i'm better.'She says.

"The only reason i got with you was so i could take out steam i felt and well find a way to leave Marissa."Dean says.

"Hey you always wanted to make her feel humilated and she feel for everything you have ever told her. That was your paln all this time. why would you feel bad about this. Everyone was in on it. Babe she is finally going to feel what we all felt when she first got here.Were finally winning."She says kissiang him hard.

"Just know after tonight were not together.'He says pulling away from her.

"Well ot was fun while it lasted.'She said.

When Summer's music hit she kissed dean one last time. When she was out Dean left. I then made my way and waited for my music to hit. She doesn't even know i'm here tonight nor does Dean. 

When my music hits i walk down the ramp with my son inhands. thiswas weird considering that i should have just left him home with Aj but i insisted on bringing him htinking everything was going to go smoothly.

Summer has a shocked face and i just smirk. I give me son to Lilian and enter the ring. When the bell rings i attack Summer with a serious of punches. I themn grab her by the hair and do a face breaker. I then pick her up and slam her face on the mat. i quickly go up the top rope and do a moon sault. I then grab her legs and do the bridge. She tries to counter but i then grab her arm and twist it to the side of her leg. I put a tight grip on her arm with her legthat she had to tap-out.

The match ends and then Dean's music hits. He seems surpise but when he enters the ring he kisses me. I pull away and slap him on the face. He seems shocked and that when i start to attack him.  i then signal for amicrophone.

"So you guys think you could go behind my back and think i wouldn;t find out well yourwrong. Good luck to the both of you oh and Dean were done so here's your ring back."I siad tossing it to him on the forun.d

i exit the ring and i grab my son. I make my way backstage and head to my lockeroom ignoring everyone around me. I enter my lockeroom and put little Jon down. I sit on achair thinking how could i have not seen this coming. Has everyone been two timing me this whole  time?Has Aj know and not told me anything? Who can i trust now?

So Dean cheated on Marissa. What is going on withhim?He loves her then he cheats on her? What will Marissa do now that he's going to be gone? please comment and vote?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

300K 21K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
20.2K 1.1K 41
In which hobi is a YouTuber and jungkook receives a link to his video. "Who are you?" "I'm your hope"
45.5K 1.2K 21
must be love on the brain 🧠 , that's got me feeling this way❤️‍🩹
211K 4.9K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc