Bullet Of Loyalty

By XianEn1

If you're Quirkless, most people would tell you you can never be a Hero. If you can't be a Hero because peopl... More

Nine
Home Is Where You're Happy
Dad Gum Pt. 1
Dad Gum Pt. 2
Before that Day
Author's Note
When We're Heroes (And We're Gonna Be) 1
DIDN'T I SAY I WILL BE TRAINING?!
DIDN'T I SAY STUDENTS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO KILL EACH OTHER?!
Shouto, Hurry Up and Confess to Deku! 1
Lady of the Night
Author's Note (warning: Author gives major spoilers for next parts)
Author's Note: moriartySIMP
Sara Berry And the Truth, the Dare, the Charades & the Electric Chair (PART 1)
Sara Berry And the Truth, the Dare, the Charades & the Electric Chair (PART 2)
Authors Note
The Great Battle Plan
The Future IS NOW!

Dime Story?

139 2 0
By XianEn1

Hi guys 😊

I just read BNHA chapter 290, and I was just so happy and heartbroken at the same time when Dabi finally revealed he is Touya.

Ah, nothing beats family reunions, no matter how messy. I'm literally a Midnight-fawning-about-youth mess right now.

Also, OMG I have never had like 105 reads before! I just started on fics in Wattpad, and that's like, a huge number for me! This is BIG, bigger than En-dead-hoe's ***.

Thank you guys ten billion times! 💕🎉🥇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 11.2K 73
Izuku had it going for him. Besides having an abusive father and being bullied, his future was bright. He had an amazing quirk and was extremely smar...
78.9K 3.7K 17
Have you ever wondered what happens when a genius Izuku is bored and lacks ethics? Well, instead of becoming a hero, he becomes a vigilante and the y...
153 0 8
Vigilante (noun) : A member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community, to put it simple, something very...
3.8K 94 45
Izuku Midoriya/161,862 words The beauty of the era of quirks wasn't the amazing abilities; it was that nobody sane would even entertain the thought t...